icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2009, 02:39 AM

Vladmir watched his friend and laughed. He walked over, "hey Angel why are you so stuffy in that."

Angel thought of punching his childhood pal, "you know I;m a red dragon and I had such fabrics aaaa." He always was worried about Shino since girls thought the world of him but none would date him. "So any gilrs you like?

"Yeah a few but they will probalby end up the same. Pretty but with no true understanding of me. You know how it is. You just don't believe me." He knew that Angel was never worried about girls or even friends it was a mirrical that he talked to him even.

"Clara it's ok You should wipe you eyes and go learn more about the boy. Make sense of your memories." He forgot that she never really said that he had mearly read her thoughts. He held his daought tight then helped her up and walk over to were Gino was. He mouthed a sorry to Gino and sat Clara down across from him, "Now play nice. And you know unesaasary contact with my daughter." He glared at Gino one last time before returning to the stage to over see his students. Then he saw the sneezing girl and walked over to her a special object in hand, "Here you go this may help." He handed her a charm that had a shiny fang on it.

Clara sniffled a few times before appologizing to Gino, "I'm sorry, Clara my name." She sifted in her seat it was hard to ignore the thougths in the back of her head. Feathers were falling all over the place.

Last edited by icekat311; 03-16-2009 at 12:56 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2009, 03:30 AM

Gino sighed. This was going to be a troublesome year.
"My name is Gino." He held out his hands to shake. He had heard her name before, but if she was going to pretend she didn't remember, so was he. Besides, he hardly remembered anything, just the beating of the monitors, his hospital bed...He shivered.

"Umm, so you're the headmasters daughter huh? That must be really cool. He seems nice."

Luna surveyed the headmaster as he walked over and a silly grin went on her face. He was yummy! Like, heck yeah! Her mind went into daydream mode as she sipped at her blood. Wheee~

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2009, 03:42 AM

Clara's eyes lite up, "Gino....Dinali no i'm sorry it can't be headmaster said that you were d_" Her hands flew up to her mouth as she remembered what she had done unconciously, she was sobbing in seconds, between gasps for air she muttered appologies to the boy who should have scars around his chest of course she couldn't see that right now but the images were red but vivid. Her body had reacted to somthing strange and then she work in the blood pile sorrounded by feathers and bodies she thought Gino was dead, by her own hands. She looked at her hands at that moment and saw the blood of innocent eople dripping off them. Her tears were making her delusional.

SHe felt a nudge at her mind our fine sweety look again. The prod brought her back to her current situation looking at gino her teary eyes started to leak more, Her makeup was ruined. "Gino...."

Vladmir chuckled as he watched Clara. He noticed the girl who was holding ridiculous boots. "Hey do you think she's worth a shot?"

"Go for it Vladmir." Angel nudged his friend in her direction before noticing that one other girl was chuging all the blood tablets down. He let out a sigh and walked over to her. "Now miss you shouldn't get too drunk it may be a bad Idea later." Satisfied he returned to his post.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2009, 04:12 AM

Luna pouted when she was caught. Her master always said she was a glutton. She looked over at Angel who had went back to where he was standing before and seemed to ponder her next move. Then went with the wisest choice and stuck her tongue out at him.
Gino wasn't sure what to do. He hadn't had a friend in years, since her, really. She took a napkin from the table and handed it to her to wipe her face.

"It's...really good to see you again, you know? So please don't cry. This is a happy occasion." He smiled. The pain had been too intense for him to really remember any of the savage attack, or at least that's what he knew she thought it was.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2009, 04:28 AM

Angel puffed a bit of flame in response to the tounge. "Stupid vampire."

"But Gino I hurt you so much, how can you still be so *hic*" CLara blushed and took the napkin to wipe her face revealing her own scar, "nice to me." She looked at him her red eyes intensified by the crying.

apple_eater1313
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM

Username: apple_eater1313

Caracter name:Aeon Wample

Age"17

Height:5 8"

Weight: 120

Appearance:

Brief discription of history: Aeon is a living dead girl. She is a coma and her body is being kept alive. This is keeping her from crossing over. So to give her sprit something to do, she has been charged with the duty of helping other sprits to cross over.

Last edited by apple_eater1313; 03-24-2009 at 12:19 AM..

apple_eater1313
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 AM

I walked up to the larger iron gates. They were menacing to me. I phased thru the closed gates. Well that is the only good thing about being a ghost; I can’t be kept out of anything. I floated along one of the many pathways look for the Headmaster office.

I had just found out about this college for the out of the ordinary beings that walked the earth. A earth that should be one less soul but I was being kept here still tied to my somewhat dead body that was being kept alive by my parents.
I looked around only to find a library, looking in to one of its side widows it look very full of books but no “people”. I moved to the door to find a poster taped to it.
Quote:
“Haha Do to the nature of the first day and Me being a generous Headmaster, all classes are canceled. If you aren't dressed formally you better get so. (my daughter wrote that. She is obsessed with this night being perfect. Hee hee)This morning there will be a large breakfast held in the lawn by the Student Center. Please come, I'm gonna give a speech I hope.”
I looked down at my attire. It was far from formally it was what I had on when I died, a plain yellow sleeves-hoodie with a purple shirt, and skinny jeans. I tried to change once but the cloths just fell thru me. Well he will just have to except it.

I flouted on to the student Center. The lawn had tables set up with a stage in front of them. I phased thru the tables to get to the stage.

Last edited by apple_eater1313; 03-16-2009 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: I did it wrong

purple_artemis00
Ima kill you with my cuppy cake ...

Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM

Kyle smiled and settled into the chair in front of her as Mr. Tall, Dark and Foreboding strode across the lawn towards her. He was a lot to look at, but she was determined to keep things friendly and not start flirting. Every time, she went all giggly, flirty girl, it went bad, really bad. Usually there was running (and not the fun, “I’m gonna catch you kind!) and lost phone numbers. Besides, she wasn’t looking for romance, she just wanted to meet some friends, have some fun and finish school.
Besides, wasn’t he a bit too… much? Wow, did he embrace the dark brooding creature of the night image! But, he looked like there might be something more. All of this finished playing out in Kyle’s mind before the spooky stranger walked up.
“Hey, I’m Kyle. This is my first year. So you must be like the potions teacher or something? Get it? Cause Mr. Snape… and you’re all grrrr.” Kyle couldn't seem to shut up. “ Um, well sorry. I’m sure you’ve got something you have to do and I… I gotta use the can… um powder room.”
Kyle practically bolted from her chair and ran away from the lawn. Holy crap, what the heck was that? I just turned into a bumbling idiot! He probably thinks I am a complete idiot. God, Kyle, why do you do this to yourself!
Kyle collided with wolf boy while fleeing the scene of her recent stupidity.
“Oh, sorry, I just…Ahhh-choo! I have to Ahhh-choo! Later.”
Crud, now I have to go back over there and try not to look like more of an idiot!

Last edited by purple_artemis00; 03-16-2009 at 01:21 AM..

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2009, 01:17 AM

((ok we can't have eople assuming the reactions of other characters. Especially putting words in their mouths. Apple eater. Artemis Please don't just assume that Vladmir would stand there and just look at someone. IT's not the way he is))

Fyodor looked at the tallish girl "Um...Heh I'm alittle well busy right now thanks for introducing youself though. Well I have a flustered daughter to keep an eye on. um...sorry i can't talk more. Heh heh" He returned his gaze to his daughter. ((if your wondering he is on the stage again))

Vladmir chuckled at the unusual reaction. Most of the time a girl would drap her over him the minute they saw him. He walked toward the girl and caught her wrist, "Miss would you like a kercheif" He held his blood red kerchief out toward her. "You know how to use tha amulet my father gave you don't you." His red eyes smouldered as he tried to help this strange girl.

Angel was chuckling to hims self as he went around dumping and refilling that water set out on the tables.

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 AM

Akira tilt her head to the side to see Vladmir flirting with the girls again.Akira then gets up and walks to Vladmir "it seem you will never change will you Vladmir always chasing the girls"she says chuckling.

purple_artemis00

Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 AM

Kyle smiled appreciatively at tall, dark and deadly.
“Thanks, for the hankie. Oh, yeah the fang charm thing, what’s it do? I just thought it was jewelry and, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not a fan of baubles and trinkets. Not that I don’t like it, I mean it’s great” Kyle finished with a huff.
If he doesn’t think I’m an idiot then he’s a saint!
Kyle rushed on before giving the increasingly good-looking guy a chance to respond.
“I didn’t get your name, but I think I remember seeing a photo or drawing of you in the brochure for this place?”

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2009, 01:30 AM

Vladmir's lip twitched. "I'm usually not after them But my dad wants me to find one, K." He returned his gaze to Kyle.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 03-16-2009, 01:32 AM

"ohhh i see your dad want you to finally settle down"she while grabbing a cup of blood and sips in it. "have you seen anyone in your interest" she said while looking at the pool of blood in her cup

apple_eater1313
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 AM

There was a group of people standing talking. It was a boy and two girls. Aeon floated over to the group of three and asked the girl with short black hair .
“Umm,excuse me,”

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM

((EEPS! IS it too late for me to put my people up?))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2009, 02:26 AM

((no it's not your still good. but you are the last))

Vladmire grunted and shrugged he wasn't wanting to deal with her right now. He went back to his seat on the stage and glared at Akira. stupid girl butting into my business like she runs the world.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 03-16-2009, 02:50 AM

When Akira sees Vladmir walking away she sighs and walks back to her seat when will he notice that i like him.... she thought to herself while she toils the cup of blood.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM

Shika looked around. She saw the growing group of people and decided to steer clear of them. She noticed a girl seeming to drown her sorrows in glass after glass of blood that didn't look too promising either. She settled for the guy standing all alone and looking rather frustrated in his uniform. She walked over to the guy and said, "Hi. I'm Shika."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 AM

Vlamir looked at his dad, "Hey dad when are you gonna start this thing up." He was getting ticked and wanted out of there as soon as possible.

"As soon as everyone is here" was all Fyodor said, his daughter was causing him to worry.

Angel jumped his short orange spikes still didn't move though, "Um...Hi?" Why was anyone talking to him he was supposed to be a big scary dragon.

purple_artemis00

Old 03-17-2009, 02:02 PM

Kyle didn't get it.

Mr. tall, dark and tasty came over and acted like he wanted to talk then took off when super vamperella showed up.

That was weird! I didn’t even get his name.

“Umm, excuse me,” Kyle turned and saw a delicate blonde-haired girl standing next to her. She was … floating.

“Hey, I’m Kyle. You must be dead. I mean… you must be de…lighted to be here. Sorry, I just tend to blurt when I’m anxious and wow, is this one anxious-making place or what? So what happened?”

apple_eater1313
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 06:30 PM

“My name is, was, Aeon.”

“It is okay Kyle, yes, I am kind of dead and somewhat delighted to be here.” Aeon told the Black haired girl.

“I was hit by a car when I got my foot stuck in a gutter.” Aeon laughed at her self and her clumsiness. “I died and my soul was just about to cross over, then they brought me some what back to life, so i am some what in the middle of lfe and death. So now that my body is alive my soul is tied to two worlds at once. And so that my soul will not become a demonic soul I am given the job to help souls cross over until they let my body fully die. If that makes any scenes to you.”
Aeon said an she stuck out her hand to the anxious girl. Only out of habit for Aeon knew the other girl's hand would just go thru her like everything else did.
“Oh and you would not happen to know who the head of this school would be. I was just told to come here.” Aeon asked tilting her head to the side a bit.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 03-17-2009, 09:15 PM

Shika smiled at the guy. "You look confused. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but you look like you think I should be afraid of you. Where I come from, not much is frightening. I come from the world of nightmares. There are things there that would make even you cringe in fear." She smiled hesitantly, not wanting to scare the boy away. "How is it you came to be at this school?"

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 03-17-2009, 10:21 PM

((KK! lemmi get to making the rpc then i will start posting))

purple_artemis00

Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 PM

"Whoa, that was weird," Kyle exclaimed as her hand slid through Aeon’s outstretched palm.

“That’s so sad, but at least you aren’t flirting with the demons like the rest of us, well most of us anyway. There’s a wolf and I think I spotted a human too. But I’m pretty sure the rest are vampires! Oh yeah, except for the chick with the wings, how cool is that?” Kyle definitely had some issues with rambling today.

“You said you were looking for the head? I’m pretty sure he is the older guy on the stage. He seems pretty nice, he gave me this amulet to… well… It’s because I’m allergic, you see?”

Kyle was sure she was overstaying her welcome with the fascinating ghost girl, so she showed the ethereal girl up to the stage. then slipped the fang amulet around her own neck.

Now, where did wolfy go? I have to explain my faux-pas to him.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2009, 01:34 AM

((Um...girl with ears not vampire just in the family of them. (clara isn't vampiric at all)))

Vladmir was enjoying watching his new interest she really was different than the others. Why he didn't know, he just didn't want to scare her off. He smilled in her direction hoping she might see. Wait hopping I'm not hoping anything.

Angel was abashed she thought he was a student, "Ha i'm no student I am a tutor for fire users though." He smiled showing his rows of sharp teeth, some what blackened with soot, it wasn't pretty, he really hated most beings. His red shirt blended some with his tinted skin, His eyes were like yellow pools of gold, He really looked like he belonged in one of your mothers romance novels.

Fyordor was so intrigued with his daughters conversation with gino he wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing, he was kneeling on the edge of the stage as if trying to get closer with out being obvious.