Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Dark Angel15 Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Angel15

Old 07-08-2009, 05:43 AM

Sacti instantly laughed out loud. "You think you'll be able to get expelled? Or sneak out? Hilarious. A. there are gaurds. 500 of them, posted randomly around the school, their posts never the same as the night before. and B. The don't expell here. Otherwis I would already have been gone, Long gone." Sacti walked a few steps away from the other girl. "What's the room number?" She asked hand extended for the girls paperwork.

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 07-08-2009, 07:18 AM

Stephanie felt her jaw drop. "WHAT?!" Five hundred guards?! And guards in the first place?! What the hell was wrong with this school?!
Now totally pissed off, Stephanie snapped, "I don't know the freaking room number! I have half a mind to just walk out of here now! 500 guards? You gotta be kidding! What is this place, a prison or something?!"
Stephanie huffed, and started walking back in the direction she'd come. Guards? It must have been some tall tale. If there'd been guards, like a prison, her parents wouldn't have sent her here. They'd have said it was just as bad as having a criminal record.
But then Stephanie suddenly remembered something. Had her parents said something about there being no way to get out?

"Stephanie, we've found a new school for you," Dad said in a rather bored voice, not looking up from polishing his pure-gold pocket watch. "It's a state-of-the-art academy for seemingly hopeless cases, and specially designed for corrupted girls."
"Mm-hmm," Stephanie muttered, turning a page of her magazine.
"The academy will be comfortable and relaxing for you, and it will teach you not only the basics of school but how to control yourself and how to become a lady."
"Mm-hmm."
"There will be no way for you to get out of this school, Stephanie," Dad continued, "This time you will either become the lady your mother and I want you to be, or you'll stay there until the end of time. Understand?"
"Mm-hmm..."

Stephanie was in shock. Her parents had actually, seriously, sent her here? To a prison? A prison??

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-09-2009, 06:03 AM

Sacti watched the girl as she walked away. "Well if you knew the subject I'd get you there..." She stated before walking off, her heals clicking down the hallway. "There is no way out. I would know better. I've tried" Sacti shook her head and walked towards her classroom. Calmly she opened the door and strolled in before sitting down ontop of the teacher's desk. "Hey ya Teach" She stated blinking softly. "How's it all goin?" Saci smiled sweetly. "Though you were suppost to be a dude.. but hey chicks are good too..."

opalistic8

Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 AM

Sulking, Stephanie found herself back in her new room. Her prison cell, she corrected herself angrily. How could her parents had done this to her? Were they really that obsessed with her being some stupid doll? Didn't they care that she didn't care? And now they'd gone ahead and done the worst thing they ever could have possibly done to her. How could they?

Stephanie felt completely betrayed. She slammed the door shut, leaned her back against it, and slid slowly down. She wasn't the type to cry; she didn't feel like crying now. But sometimes she just needed to slow down, stop, and start again. But now there was no way to start again. She was stuck here, in this prissy academy, with no family or friends to comfort her. Her parents had thought this would make her a lady? It would probably make her completely insane.

Stephanie slowly fell onto her side, using her arms as a cushion, and closed her eyes. This was not her day. She'd thought she'd be back to her normal life of mischief in no time, but now...? Stephanie half-wished the girl with great clothes had kept her trap shut. Then Stephanie wouldn't be having this mental break-down.

Stephanie's mind, though it was still reeling, slipped into unconsciousness in a surprisingly short time. It was good like that; if things got out of hand, Stephanie could make herself go to sleep like this, so that she could have an ascape for a fwe short hours from the chaos that was her life.

MasterOfHeresy
Yep, I don't believe in any reli...
Send a message via MSN to MasterOfHeresy

Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 AM

Agnes was surprised to see a new girl barge into the room and sit on her desk, but she didn't show it. Though she did notice how cute she was... "She's your student, don't think of her like that! Geeze..." Finally snapping out of it, she went back to her role as teacher. "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. Though, I'm only replacing the math teacher, so it won't be me next class. What's your name, miss...?"

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-09-2009, 07:47 PM

"You're new" Sacti stated matter of factly. "Otherwise you would have met.. or at least heard of me" She stated winking softly. Leaning forward so the teacher would be able to see completely down her shirt she gent;y purred. "I'm sure you'd just love to know my name.. however I'm sure you'd understand if I wanted something in return. You see.. I don't quite see what's in it for me yet" Softly she licked her red lips and waited. It was always fun waching the new teacher's reactions to her sudden movements.

MasterOfHeresy

Old 07-12-2009, 02:49 AM

Agnes blushed at the girl's advances and quickly blurted out the following: "T-that's fine, y-you don't have to tell me your name. I-I have a class to teach right now, s-so could you please sit down on a chair?" She really needed to get a grip, she couldn't just flirt in the middle of class...!

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-12-2009, 06:50 AM

"Well Teach. I'd love to... only one problem." Sacti winked casually. "You're kinda in the one I like. Hey if you're up for it.. or into it I totally wouldn't mind sharing." Instantly the class broke out in laughter. "Or better yet I know a great little place with all the comfortable chairs one could find. Not many people go there... and they're hardly ever used." Her flirts were casual. Her voice no more than a simple purr. Her eyes showed she ment business.. serious business. Sacti was a fighter.. not a lover.. though she did love to fight... and fight for love.

MasterOfHeresy

Old 07-13-2009, 01:43 AM

Agnes was getting more nervous by the second. It was the first time one of her students at flirted with her, much less in the middle of class! All she could do was stare at the girl in front of her, completely speechless. Suddenly, the bell announcing the end of class rang and Agnes came back to her senses. Taking advantage of the diversion, she sprang from her seat. "Well then everyone, make sure to finish the homework I gave you earlier before your next class." She could tell the students were still laughing at her, but she was too embarrassed to stay here any longer. She couldn't even look the girl who had sat on her desk in the eyes as she went for the front door.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-15-2009, 03:06 AM

Sacti rolled off the desk and calmly out the door a smile on her face. She calmly walked though the hallways, heading back to well no where in particular. There was time to kill before she headed to her next class. English. "Wonder what that Teach'll think of me." A seductive thrilling smile crept across her face as Sacti pushed her door open and walked into the bathroom. Maybe I should fix my hair.

opalistic8

Old 07-16-2009, 09:26 AM

Stephanie stirred on the floor of her room, and groaned. Something had fallen on her face. She sat up slowly, making sure she wouldn't fall over from the blood rushing from her head, then grabbed the piece of paper. She read the words without really taking them in.

Ms Stephanie,
Welcome to Ana's Academy; I hope you'll find your stay here as wonderful as many others before you have. Though I had the sudden urge to warn you, that you won't have the oppurtunity to leave this academy until your parents decide to take you home, which they have told me is when you start to willingly behave and act ladylike. Now, at this academy we strive to make misguided girls like yourself into beautiful young ladies, and nothing these young ladies do will force us to expel you. Your lives are difficult, and...

Stephanie couldn't read anymore. Now the principle was trying to convince her that there was no way to escape. But she didn't buy it; she couldn't buy it. Every school had some way to get expelled. Sometimes one just had to dig around a bit before they found that way. Like Stephanie was going to do.
Sure, that girl could talk, but Stephanie was sure even she hadn't pulled off some of the stuff that Stephanie had in mind. Grinning, Stephanie clambered to her feet, and set off to the bathroom to try and tame the wild tangle that was probably her hair.

Lu-Lu
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Lu-Lu Send a message via MSN to Lu-Lu

Old 08-05-2009, 08:09 PM

Yzzy followed the guard through the many corridors of the school with her eyes focused on the man's back. There were a few occasional glances towards any opened dorm room doors, but nothing held her attention for long. When the guard stopped at one of closed ones, she pulled her white cargo pants down a bit. It bothered her to have the pants stop just below the knee when she desired them to end at the middle of her shins. Yzzy also adjusted the hood of the brown, thin jacket she was wearing.

"Here we are. This is your room. You'll be sha- Aw hell, you're not even listening..." he said as he looked to Yzzy, only to find her staring at the door with her earphoens in. He could even hear a little bit of the guitar, but not clearly. "Well, can't get pissed at such a pretty face." He opened the door for her and watched her walk by.

"Sorry, but you're too tall for me." She said as she closed the door. Yzzy just couldn't help but smile at the satisfaction she received from the look on his face.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 09-10-2009, 10:38 PM

((You got room for another player? :) I'm game. Too many vampire and demon/angel accademy RPGs floating around out there...:roll: ))

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM

Course.. just pm me your profile..

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 09-13-2009, 07:36 PM

((OOC: I'm so excited! :D This promises to be a fun and interesting RPG))

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Let me into my freakin' room,you retards!" screamed a pale-skinned girl with long black hair as she pounded on a door marked "Room 5".

"Miss Dorn,may I suggest using the key that came along with the papers I tried to hand you before you walked off?" A small,gentle-looking woman with short brown hair who ran the front desk handed the angry student a document that was over an inch thick,full of info about the school,its properties,rules,and activites. The girl,who was dressed in decidedly goth-styled clothing,snatched the bundle out of the lady's hand and rummaged through until she found the key. Angrily opening the door,she stormed inside and slammed it.

"It's about time!"

Tossing her bag and suitcase into a corner,she flopped onto the bed and tossed a few important things: Some books,a notepade,a drawing pad,and a box wrapped in brown paper,on it too. Most of this stuff she shoved into the drawers in the dresser. Since that was taken care of(There was no way in heck she was gonna change into those school uniforms! They'd have to make her),she looked around the room,exploring her options.

Window? Too high to jump. But there was a tree nearby. They probably expected that sort of thing though. And what about the guards? Big problem. From a small compartment buried deep in her purse,she pulled out a knife and stuck it in her pocket.

"Just in case," she thought. Clogging out of the room,she stepped into the hall,peeking at the scheduel. Math first? She looked at the clock. Too late. Class was already over. What next? English; Room 556. She dragged on until she reached her destination. Sticking her head inside,she sized up what she was dealling with.

It was an average-looking room-"Just like most of the goodie-goodies that probably go to this dump,"she thought-,with ordinary-looking desks and a clean,trim atmousphere. A kind-looking woman,who seemed slightly flustered,was seated behind the the teacher's desk. Mavis,for that was the girl's name,slid in like an eel and edged her way to the back of the class,hoping not to be noticed.

Last edited by Sidorak; 09-13-2009 at 07:38 PM..

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-28-2009, 09:29 PM

Sacti kept a close eye on the clock, "fixing her hair" for exactly 22 and a half minutes. Calmly she painted her nails for the other eight minutes, bright red, before walking down the halls. Sacti's heels echoed through the building, and on her way to English... The same English she had had the last four years. "Same English, Same Teach" She whispered before allowing the door to open. Sacti stood in the doorway, tapping her foot.