Seira-chan<3

Old 08-30-2009, 07:55 AM

Seira walked out of her dorm room and started to journey around the academy's campus. It was full of students who were arriving rapidly now. She couldn't really explain it but she felt like this was going to be a great year at Koigokoro Bara Academy. Even though she had decided that she was going to make some new friends this year, she hurried off towards the entrance to see if any of her friends had shown up yet. She was still clad in the same outfit that she had arrived in not seeing any reason to change.

Shadou had been walking around the campus for quite a while and had found the sun not as irritating as it had been when he had first arrived. He had noticed the sudden arrival of a lot of students and the brilliantly dressed reddish brown haired girl walk past him towards the school's entrance. She seemed familiar enough, he didn't personally know her but his aunt and uncle made him review all the students attending Koigokoro Bara Academy's profiles. Seira Minamoto, 16, Princess of the Fox Demon realm, extra curricular activities are Tennis, Choir and Drama, and she hates to lose.He thought as he recalled a bit of the information he had learned from the profiles. He stopped walking and sighed feeling weird that he knew so much about the girl even though he didn't really know her.

That was when he noticed a girl, human by the looks of it, staring at him then a girl greeted her and another one not too long after that. He shrugged his shoulders after a minute of thinking and decided that since his 'guardians' had told him that he should look for a bride that he'd at least introduce himself, so walked over to the group of three girls. "Hello ladies." He said smiling at all three of them.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 08-30-2009, 01:26 PM

Mimi almost jumped at the boy's arrival. She had been lost in conversation with the other girls. She blushed and hoped he didn't notice her staring at him. It was very rude of her. "H-Hi," She said shyly.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2009, 10:23 PM

mika also jumped at the sound of a boy.the same one mimi had been staring at.mika moved so she was standing right next to mimi."...hi"then her phone started vibrating in her pocket.

Seira-chan<3

Old 09-07-2009, 04:31 AM

Shadou chuckled when two of the girls jumped at his sudden arrival and took note that the black haired girl had been staring at him. She was the same girl that had been staring him earlier and from what he could tell she was human but he didn't recall ever reading of her files. She might have just transferred or maybe his Aunt and Uncle didn't give him any of the files on humans, which was likely the case. This girl said 'hi' with a shy tone while the other one didn't appear as timid and he noticed that her phone vibrated because his ears were sensitive that and practically anyone would be able to hear that.

"I assume lovely ladies like yourselves have names." Shadou said smiling at them.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-07-2009, 06:30 AM

"O-Oh, I'm a Mimi," Mimi said and waved shyly.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2009, 06:40 AM

"oh im mika" mikas phone suddenly stopped "soo what race are you"mika the opened her phone "can you wait for a sec"mika then moved so she wouldnt hit anyone then did a 2 backflips two frontflips and a herkie then went back and fell on the floor

Last edited by babyangel; 09-07-2009 at 06:50 AM..

Seira-chan<3

Old 09-13-2009, 06:14 PM

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school and other RP sites.))

Shadou looked at the girl that had introduced herself as Mimi, the human girl, as he was only assuming her to be and nodded. She had told her name with the same tone that she had said 'hi' with and waved at him shyly. This was his usual response from girls no matter where he went and there were even girls that didn't do this usually fellow vampires but it still happened. He looked at the second girl who introduced herself as Mika and asked what race he was then told him to wait for a second. He wasn't completely sure why but she did a number of flips then a herkie and walked back over to him and Mimi before falling on the ground. He offered his hand to her so that he could pull her back onto her feet.

"It would completely rude if I didn't introduce myself so I'm Shadou Tikoto and to answer your question, Mika-chan, I'm a Vampire." Shadou said introducing himself with a brilliant smile.

Last edited by Seira-chan<3; 09-13-2009 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Oops I forgot to put smile.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 PM

"eep!" Mimi squeaked and then blushed. That was awfully rude of her, but if he was a vampire that meant he sucked blood right. She hid herself behind Mika. She didn't like being bitten by mosquitoes, so she was sure she wouldn't like being bitten by a vampire. Then again it was rude of her to think that way, for all she knew he could be a nice guy.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2009, 06:34 PM

"mimi i think don't he's gonna hurt you"mika was smiling at mimi

Seira-chan<3

Old 09-17-2009, 12:38 AM

Seira had been standing at the entrance to the school for quite some time now and watched as students arrived for yet another year at Koigokoro Bara Academy. After several more students arrived and passed her into the academy's grounds, she finally realized that her friends had been "Seniors" last year and had graduated leaving her behind. She hit her forehead with the palm of her right hand lightly in punishment for forgetting such a vital thing. That had been one of the reasons she was going to make new friends this year. She turned on her heel to head back onto the school's campus noticing a few wondering students and a group of three students consisting of two girls and one boy. She remembered seeing the boy's face around and had heard his name before and she wasn't sure if she'd seen the girls' faces though. She walked over to them noticing that one of the girls looked a little scared.

"Not frightening girls already, Tikoto-san?" Seira said with a grin stopping once she had reached the group.

Shadou sighed when he heard Mimi squeaked in fear at what race he had claimed himself as. This was a normal reaction from humans or at least that's how the normal humans reacted. The ones that actually believed that there were vampires out there react in awe instead of fear. But he wasn't the type of vampire that went around feeding off of every human or demon, depending on their mood, that they came by, though he did lead some that were like that. He would never do something like that; it was against his virtues. He took note that Mika had told Mimi that she didn't think that he was going to hurt her and he was thankful for that. He turned slightly when he noticed the approach of another girl, who he saw earlier, Seira Minamoto, and listened as she spoke addressing him.

"One thing you should know, Minamoto-hime, I never mean to frightening anyone it's just what I am that does it, though I would never harm a fly." Shadou said addressing Seira first and then the other two in the latter part of his sentence.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2009, 02:31 AM

mika noticed as a girl came by "hi"

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2009, 12:50 PM

"Sorry," Mimi said feeling embarrassed. She was easily frightened, mainly because her mind would exaggerate everything around her. She stared at the new girl and smiled, "Hello."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2009, 08:46 PM

mika wasnt paying attention then she asked the girl "are you a fox demon"