Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 08-29-2009, 07:58 PM

Dear Student,
You have been accepted into the SyraLune Academy for magic creatures this upcoming year. We hope to see you this fall,
~ SyraLune

About
SyraLune was created for young magical students that wish to further continue their education for the lack of excepting schools. A beautiful castle in the middle of the forrest my be breathtaking, but students must still continue their studies. Most of the studying is based in art, music, and history.
Classes
Classes are put into age groups, L1, L2, L3, and L4, depending on the age of the student. Exceptionally smart students may attend X1 (for art), X2 (for music) as extra classes to improve on their skills ((You will be mailed if your character receives this)) Each basic calls consists of art, music, history, Language Arts and math.
There are girl and boy dorms. Two people to a dorm, doesn't matter the race. You will be assigned a class when you apply and your character shall be put in a dorm room.

Schedule
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Music
11:00 AM to Lunch: Math
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM: History
2:15 PM to 3:30 PM: Art
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM: Language Arts
4:30 to Dinner: Free
Dinner to 9:00: Magic practice (if you have any magical abilities)
-- For X1-X2 students only -- 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM: Extra X classes
- All students must stay at their dorms from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Dinner is at 7:00 PM, Lunch is at 12:00 PM, and breakfast is at 7:00 AM

((This is my first time i've created a roleplay, so the plot shall develope as it goes along.))

Last edited by Little Miss; 08-29-2009 at 09:12 PM..

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 08:10 PM

Places to note
Endless Meadow: It's technically not endless, but the woods that the meadow leads into are pretty large. Students are always allowed here until after 11:00 PM.

Venswirl Pass: One of the most magical places in SyraLune, it's a place for practice and relaxing, just don't stray off the path...

Girl's Dorm rooms: Yes, these are the basic girl's dorm rooms.

Boy's Dorm rooms: Yes, these are the basic boy's dorm rooms.

Girl's dormitories: Where girls can spend their time instead of in their rooms.

Boy's dormitories: Where boys can spend their time instead of in their rooms.

Dining Hall: Where students eat.

Last edited by Little Miss; 08-29-2009 at 08:55 PM..

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 08:22 PM

Rules

- The time will change when I post something in bright yellow letters like this saying that it's time to switch classes or such.
- Please send your application, posting them all together makes it easier for everyone :D
- Don't kill eachother, killing isn't nice
- I can change these rules when I see fit, but if I do I won't change them too much.
- Please try to be semi-literate. At least use spell check and you 'u' in replace of 'you', it really bothers me.
- Romance? Sure, just make sure it's somewhere in PG-13, nothing that will scar the rest of the roleplayers.
- 1-2 character for right now.
- No cybering
- Don't be mean to the other roleplayers, being mean is not nice.
- Characters have to have some weakness, and no too crazy super powers.

Last edited by Little Miss; 08-29-2009 at 09:15 PM..

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 08:34 PM

Applications

User name: (your name)
Character name: (your characters name)
Race: (human, elf, vampire, etc)
Personality: (your character's personality)
Looks: (a picture of what they look like or a couple of sentences describing your character)
Power: (optional, limit only 2 different powers)
Dislikes: (your character hates...)
Weakness(s): (yes, you have to have at least one. It can be a weakness to your power or your emotions/personality)

Races

Pixie
Human
Fairy
Vampire
Elf
Nymph
Werewolf (I'll leave that you your imagination)

Dorms

Girl's Dorm
1- Raylen, Faye
2- Effy, Mika
3- Edna
4-
5-

Boy's Dorm
1- Ci, Aiden
2-
3-
4-
5-

Last edited by Little Miss; 09-01-2009 at 12:47 AM..

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM

Accepted Students

User name: Little Miss
Character name: Raylen Alronche
Race: Elf
Personality: Serious, fast learner, quiet, athletic
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...7b45d.jpg?o=42
Power: Telekinesis
Dislikes: dogs, singing.
Weakness(s): When someone insults her family, Blackberries (highly allergic)
Class= L2

Quote:
User name: Chocolate Clouds
Character name: Faye Liliana
Race: Faerie
Personality: Faye is a vivacious, fun loving faerie. She's outgoing and loves to fly around on her wings. She's a quick learner and a loving and loyal friend, but can be a bit too hyperactive sometimes.
Looks:http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/u...edarkangel.jpg
Power: Able to manipulate plants
Dislikes: Fighting, being quiet, mean people
Weakness(s):Every full moon Faye loses her powers and it unable to fly until the full moon passes and she can't touch iron other wise she'll become deathly burned.
Class= L2
Quote:
Username: Zovilove
Character name: Effy Regon
Race: Elf
Personality: Shy girl who does not open up to people
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...elf-1.jpg?o=57
Power: can move things with her mind
Dislikes: vampires, juice, hats, crying
Weaknesses: The dark and talking about her family.
Class= L1
Quote:
User name: babyangel
Character name: mika smith
Race: fairy
Personality: shy,quiet,quick learner,friendly,athletic,highly protective
Looks:like this except longer black hair and bigger wings:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...angelproto.jpg
Power: water control
Dislikes:boys,when people call her princess (even though she is)
Weakness(s):her family,and every other night her powers are weak
Class= L2
Quote:
User name: Sev En Ester
Character name: Ci West
Race: Nymph
Personality: Ci is aloof and shy. He's kind and rarely gets angry but when he does it's all out and break down afterward. A bit like the classic emo attitude sans the cutting.
Looks: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...t/nymphboy.jpg
Power: Water and weather
Dislikes: most of the nymphs back home, the color orange and heat
Weakness(s): Lacks confidence and finds it hard to ask others for help. He was picked on a lot back home because his eyes weren't the correct color for where they lived (they should be blue but they're gold) so he tends not to look people in the eye...which makes some folks kinda mad...
Class= L2
User name: Little Miss
Character name: Ed Ross (Technically Edna Rose)
Race: Nymph
Personality: tough, rude, wee bit sensitive to other's feelings, boy-ish
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...-3-1.jpg?o=140
Power: powers energy through metal objects
Dislikes: ribbons, girly people, hyper people
Weakness(s): Wood, you can pull energy through wood. Tends to do things on her own.
--Must-know-Note: at age 12, Edna disused herself as a boy (Ed Ross) and went to join a fighing-training camp. She was really good, and easily aced all her classes. When she was found out as a girl, she was sent away to this school by her parents. She still goes by the name Ed, eats like a boy, talks like a boy, walks like a boy. Pretty much, Edna Rose is like any other tough boy.
Class- L3

Quote:
User name: Chocolate Clouds
Character name: Aiden Drake
Race: Vampire
Personality: Aiden is a quiet, stoic person that mostly keeps to himself. He's smart but completely ant-social unless he's with one of his long time friends.
Looks: http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...reAnimeBoy.jpg
Power: Enhanced senses, superhuman speed and strength, control over weather and darkness/shadows
Dislikes: Annoying and overly loud people
Weakness(s): Aiden gets over protective about his very few friends and the sight of a lot of blood can make his vampire instincts go crazy.
Class= L1

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 09-01-2009 at 02:37 PM..

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 08:47 PM

((It's 7:15 AM, there is no breakfast served on the first day))

Raylen strode down the hallways to the girl's dormitories, where she slowly and quietly unpacked her things in the No.1 dorm. She neatly folded all of her strange clothes into the nearest dresser and put her stuffed bunny, Bree, on her bed. She looked out her window to the many trees that covered the castle grounds, it was all very beautiful, especially with the morning light still seeping though the clouds.

Last edited by Little Miss; 08-29-2009 at 09:03 PM..

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 PM

Faye Lilliana flew threw the crisp, morning air, twisting and turning to add to the fun of it. Her wings fluttered, leaving a light trail of sparkles behind them. Her long, pretty chestnut hair streamed behind her while Faye's messily filled bags dangled below from her gloved hands. Once Faye spotted the familiar window (she'd checked lots of times in the letter that she'd received so that she didn't end up in the wrong dorm), she plunged down into a dive and zoomed through the open window, nearly hitting the wall because she was going so fast. Faye landed on her butt with an "Oof," before standing up and straightening herself.

Her warm chocolate eyes did a quick scan of the room before she finally noticed another girl in the room. "Oh, Hi!" Faye waved rapidly with her usual perky smile and said, "I'm Faye!" She grabbed her suitcases and threw them onto the nearest empty bed.

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 09:25 PM

Raylen looked over her shoulder to find another person, obviously her roommate. She had brown curly hair and light-chocolate brown wings. "Hey," Said Raylen quietly, "I guess your my new roomate. I'm Raylen." She said, trying her best to put on a warm smile.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 PM

((Faye without her wings))

Faye retracted her wings, something that she'd learned to do when she was 7 that came in handy a lot, especially when she was sleeping. "Hi Raylen!" Faye said cheerfully. she opened her messy suitcases which had become even more messed up after all the throwing and turning and such. Inside where beautiful Faerie dresses, all made from silk, and boots, shoes, gloves, and hair accessories for her. Faye started to fold all the clothes and stuff them into the drawers next to her bed. "Well this is different..." she said, looking at the bed. "I usually sleep outside under the stars instead of a bed." Faye sighed dreamily, then said, "But I guess this will have to do..." She reached into her bags and pulled out many, many flowers and plants which had survived the journey only because of Faye's power over plants. She then started to place the carefully arranged bouquets all around her bed, drawers, and lamps. Then, she grabbed a small pinch of dirt from a pocket and threw it around the foot of the bed. Faye placed her hand out and made an upwards motion with it and suddenly, long vines of fragrant and beautiful flowers wound their way up the painted white bed frame. A lovely fragrance of flowers filled the air and Faye stood back to look at her work.

"There, that's much better." Faye, feeling satisfied, suddenly remembered and asked Raylen, "You don't mind, do you?"

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 09:48 PM

"Oh, no. I don't" Raylen said, "Unless one of the plants are blackberries, I'm perfectly fine." She continued to look out the window. "You really like sleeping outside, don't you?" She asked.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 PM

Effy walked down the halls silenty. She did not know what to do, she had no friends no family or anything. She was tired and wanted to sleep. She walked into her room and unpacked her things. Then she looked out the window. Class should start soon and she should be on her way. She started getting out her books and putting them into her bag.

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 10:10 PM

((Zovi, it's only 7:30 or something, class doesn't start till 10:00))

zovilove

Old 08-29-2009, 10:26 PM

((opps my bad he he i shall change it.))
She was packing her bags when she thought to herself,'wait it is only 7:45 why would i pack up.' So she stopped packing and then explored her room. It was beautiful. Her bed was fluffy, her pillows were soft and smooth, her windows were big and beautiful, and she had lots of lights which was great with her. She sat on her bed and looked all around the room. Then she got up and went to go see her roomates room. She thought it looked the same except her room had less lights than hers. She went back to her room and laid down on her bed "Ahh yes this is the life," she said quietly.

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 10:43 PM

Raylen still kept her eyes firmly at the window. The sun was all the way over the vast mountains now. "Faye? I'm going. It was nice meeting you" She said. She walked out the door, through the halls, and outside onto the school grounds. Stepping onto stones and grass, she made her way to the Endless Meadow. "nekonečné louce" She whispered, which was 'Endless Meadow' in her native tongue. Sitting down, she pulled out a book and began to read.

zovilove

Old 08-29-2009, 10:48 PM

Effy got up from her bed and went for a walk to the Endless Meadow. But in her village language it was called Vac gree. When she got there she twirled around and touched all the trees. She moved some rocks and she danced. But then she looked ahead of her and she saw a elf like her. She walked over to her and said quietly,"Hi i am Effy." She smiled at the elf and climbed up a tree near her.

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 10:52 PM

"Dobré ráno, jsem Raylen. " Realizing she was still speaking Czech, she stopped. "Sorry. I'm Raylen." She was about to turn back to her book when she asked "Why are you in a tree?"

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 11:03 PM

Faye, satisfied with her work, spread out her wings again and decided to go for a fly. She loved flying in the crisp morning air and she had nothing else better to do anyways. She jumped out the window and let herself fall for a second or two before fluttering her wings and going back up. In the distance she could see a large and pretty meadow and Faye started flying towards it while doing twists in the air.

zovilove

Old 08-29-2009, 11:21 PM

"OH i really love trees. Oh i am Effy!" She looked down at the girl and smile," What are you reading." She tried to read the title but she could not, unless she wanted to fall out of the tree.

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 11:28 PM

"You already told me your name" Raylen said calmly. "I'm reading Alice in Wonderland" She added. Raylen stared at the sky, where some sort of creature was taking flight. Must be Faye, She thought, noticing the light brown wings.

zovilove

Old 08-29-2009, 11:30 PM

"I think i have seen that book before but i have never read it." She looked around them and saw a little fairy who was flying around. She smiled and thought to herslef,'Flying must be fun.' "Oh do you have a roomate?"

Little Miss

Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 PM

Isn't this elf curious? Raylen thought, as the thumbed through her book. "Yes, I do. Her name is Faye" She said, pointing up at the fairy flying above, but never straying her eyes from her book.

zovilove

Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 PM

"Oh." She said to herslef. " My roomate has not showed up yet so yea," she said that so quietly that the flies around her strained to her it.

Little Miss

Old 08-30-2009, 05:16 PM

"Well, I guess you'll meet her soon" Said Raylen. She had put her book down and picked some flowers out of the ground.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM

mika flew into the meadow and saw two girl "hi"

zovilove

Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 AM

"Hello. Are you my new roomate?" She looked at the girl from top to bottom hmmmmm she said to herself.