redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 12:34 AM

Hey all its me again this time I'll make a school for vampires and angels now if you are my friends you can join i don't allow demons or humans or werewolves this is will be a high school 17-21 this will be PG-17 stuff if you are 16 or under don't play ok you can make your on character ok later all I'll make mine ok

useername redanime90
name kiki black
age 17
race vampire and angel
powers she will find out more to the story
bio she is a sad girl she move to this high for vampires and angels she is happy here.
(this is what she looks like
Hi guys its me again you anyway wants to be a demon or a werewolf you must tell me first alright that is all later.

username redanime90
miki the prince
race vampire and demon
his powers are fire ball time control healing powers runs fast
he is the the prince of demons kiki and miki met when they were kids he wants to marry her but she doesn't love him he is a jealous guy that picture what kiki showen may that was him when he was 15 he is 20 now this is what he looks like now

Last edited by redanime90; 09-09-2009 at 10:09 PM..

Arietta the Wild
There are just some times where ...

Old 08-31-2009, 01:49 AM

Username: Arietta the Wild
Name: Angelina Cross
Race: Angel
Powers: Mastery over the light and air element and slight command over the other elements though she is working on them so she still has slight accidents when attempting to use them.
Bio: Angelina comes from a family of mortals as it were. She was born of angel blood based upon an old family tree. It so happens that the angelic blood skips a generation and it just so happened that Angelina was the next in the long line of her family's ancestry to inherit the angel blood of her elders. Angelina can hide her wings by pulling them into herself and cause them to appear as a large wing shapped tattoo on her back. Being able to conceal her wings was a power that Angelina had come up with on her own after being sick of being riddiculed she had cut off her wings at a young age, but as she grew older she was able to pull them in and out of herself to make her appear human though she had an odd glow about her that sets her appart from other mortals.
Appearance:

Name: Aiden von Drack
Race: Vampire
Powers: All the powers of a vampire, plus control over the fire and shadow element.
Bio: Aiden is a pure blood vampire, which means that he wasn't bitten and turned he was born a vampire. He is one to try not to loose himself to his blood lust as purebloods tend to have a problem with so he broke from his clan. Aiden takes blood tablets as a substiute for real blood when he can't go out and hunt animals. He will however lapse and go after a victim, but he always makes sure that its another vampire or another pure blood of another species. Aiden has developed the strange taste for angelic blood after drinking the blood of a half angel.
Appearance:

Last edited by Arietta the Wild; 08-31-2009 at 03:15 AM..

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 AM

kiki black walks in the hall with her good friend Angelina they have been friends for years but they both hate aiden for some reason angelina and aiden don't like each other but aiden as a crush on kiki since he got to this school at lunch kiki and angelina were talking " man why does aiden look at me all the time you know angelina"

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 03:25 AM

((:/ Controling my char's actions again...and whom they like and stuff...?))

Angelina shrugs and fiddles with a strand of her dark hair. "I'm not sure I think it has to do with the fact that he is using the blood tablets. Perhaps he is after your blood. I know he has almost bitten me a couple of times..." she admits to Kiki. "However he stoped himself because he didn't want to hurt me... "She tells her with a small sigh. "I don't appriciate the fact that he wants me just for my blood." She says with a rather resentment in her voice. However she couldn't be sure if that was in fact just what he wanted her for or not. He seemed okay, but she wasn't likely to trust vampires so easily nor anyone else for that matter. She just identified with Kiki on some level so Angelina hung around with her.

Aiden was wandering the halls again and he quickly walked past Angelina and Kiki. Angelina's scent hit his nose just as he walked by and he had to hold his breath its not like he had to breath anyway, but he made a habit of putting up a facade of being human still so he figured why get out of the habit of doing so. He didn't want Angelina to be suspicious of him staring her down, lusting for her blood so he turned his smoldering gaze on Kiki.

Last edited by Arietta the Wild; 08-31-2009 at 03:28 AM..

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 03:30 AM

"i hope ur right and aiden stop looking at me"
kiki goes down a dark hall way her neck is bleeding she puts her hand over it than she licks her hand

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 03:35 AM

Angelina nods and sighs softly, she goes to follow Kiki, but pauses a moment and starts to feel dizzy all of a sudden. She wobbles a little and then moves over to a wall leaning against it. She was having the dizzy spells a lot lately and wasn't sure why they were troublesome.

Aiden frowns and glares at her, fine if she didn't want him to stare he wouldn't. Stalking off he passes Angelina on his way. She didn't seem well, but he knew she was adverse to him the first time he had even touched her. It bothered him that she was so frightened of other people it made him curious as to why she was like this. He watches her a moment from afar.

Angelina notices that he was watching so attempting to shake off her dizzy spell, she moves from the wall. As she pushes herself away from the wall the room starts to spin and she grabs her head before she started to fall to the ground.

Aiden quickly catches her and lays her down then dissapears from the scene. He was worried, but it was best if Angelina didn't know he had touched her nor that he was anywhere around her.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 03:42 AM

she goes in her class room for history but she sees a new guy a vampire he is a prince vampire he stares at kiki all the time intil class was over she goes to study hall and sees angelina and tells her "angelina there was this guy i saw in class he was a prince vampire and he was looking at me the hole time"

redanime90
Kaze dalv
age 21
vampire
he drinks from humans but vampires more he was born as a vampire he can be good or evil no woman as dis him.
http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/249267/kage

Last edited by redanime90; 08-31-2009 at 03:52 AM..

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 AM

Angelina looks up at her and nods she had a distant look about her as it were, and had a book on angelic diseases open on her desk. She was supposed to be studying for english, but her condition seemed more important right now. "Really seems as if a lot of people are staring at you these days. Its best to watch yourself..." She mutters softly flipping though the book. She was listening to her, though she was trying to find out what was wrong with her too. She frowns and her eyebrows knit together in frustration. She sighs and closes the book then lays her head down. She was feeling dizzy again and thought it best if she didn't fall out of her chair when she passed out or if she passed out.

Aiden was walking down the halls, he was wondering what the two girls were up to. He knew they would be together and he was concerned over the both of them he knew there was another new transfer student and he didn't know if the guy could be trusted around the girls or not. Plus the spill that Angelina had almost too earlier unnerved him. He was looking around for them at the moment, but having no luck finding them so he headed off to the bathroom as the craving for blood settled in. He was going to take the suplimental blood tablets, he walks into the bathroom and downs a couple of them quickly, walking back out he takes a drink from the fountain letting the pills disolve under his tounge as he pretends the tablets are actually the real thing. It worked most of the time and he hadn't started spitting them back up yet which was a good thing.

Last edited by Arietta the Wild; 08-31-2009 at 04:04 AM..

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 04:05 AM

"hey I'm going to be out for a minute I'll be back ok"she goes to the bathroom and runs into aiden.

Kaze is watching her from somewhere in the darkest so no one can find him

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 04:13 AM

Angelina nods and thought it best to go back to her dorm room before she passed out again. Picking up the book she tucks it under one arm. When at school she rarely attempted to hide her angelic wings or her halo, but today she was. Her halo nor her wings were showing, they having gone back to the halo and wing set tattoo on her back that was covered by her shirt. Angelina walks out of study hall and down the hallway oposite of where Kiki had went. While on her way to her room Angelina takes another one of her nasty dizzy spells and passes out near one of the darker corridors, the book falls to the floor with a soft thump, and her body slumps to the ground. She had backed against the wall before she had fell so that she just fell strait into the wall and slid down it to the floor.

Adrien was walking and looking around so he didn't notice where he was going and he ends up bumping smack dab into Kiki. He didn't even move at all and made to catch her before she fell if she were to fall at all. "Sorry..." He mutters and moves to the side but soon realizes who it is. "On second thought I'm not all that sorry..." He frowns down at her, but still moves out of the way.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 04:53 AM

she looks at aiden aiden why do u think i'm angelina

kaze comes to see kiki and looks at her with his red deep eyes than he looks at aiden and walks away

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 08-31-2009, 06:19 AM

Username: Xx I-RAWR xX
Name:May Star
Race: Vampire
Powers: Can control the darkness and heals wounds.
Bio: May was born from a pure blooded vampire family,one night her home was destoryed by a fire.May was the only one left alive.From then on May keeps to herself,she usally never talks,but If you get closed to May you just might find something out about her.May controls her thrist and hunts animal at night.
Image:

May started to walk the halls,she didn't really know where she was going.Suddenly she see's a girl passed out on the floor.May rushes over to her side. "Are you Ok girl?"

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 08-31-2009 at 07:13 AM..

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 07:31 PM

Aiden frowns and looks down at her, quite the odd question to ask. "I didn't realize that you thought, that I thought you were Angelina when in fact I thought no such thing...I just wasn't aware of who I had bumped into." He eyes her curiously for a moment.

Angelina was still passed out on the floor a little bit of blood leaked from her nose, but there were no visible wounds on her. As it were she had just taken one of her dizzy spells and passed out again. The book on angelic diseases lay beside her. She of course didn't answer the girl because she was unconsious.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 08:23 PM

she looks away from aiden and turns her back but her neck is bleeding abit

kaze looks at kiki for a long time and runs into angelina

Arietta the Wild

Old 08-31-2009, 11:07 PM

Aiden's nose twitches slightly as he catches the scent of her blood. His eyes turn from the deep stormy grey that they tended to be when he was sated to a burning crimson red. Ignoring his thirst for now he grabs her arm lightly before she has a chance to get away. "Your neck...what happned?" he asks softly and gently ignoring the burning thirst that was threatening to take over.

Angelina was still passed out on the floor and didn't notice Kaze for she was unconcious at the moment. Having passed out earlier she was someetimes out for hours before she would come to again.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-31-2009, 11:46 PM

"Girl?" May shook the girl slightly trying to wake her.

Arietta the Wild

Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 AM

Angelina slowly started to come to and felt odd, like someone was moving her. Opening her eyes slowly, all she could see was blurry for a moment before the world came into focus and she was staring up at a young girl with deep crimson red eyes. She freezes shocked for a moment, and realizes that she was being shook. Looking around she realizes she had passed out on her way to the dorm. She wondered what in the world could be wrong with her. "You can stop shaking me now if you wish..." She answers softly and a bit groggily.

((Sorry for the late reply I was doing some homework.))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-01-2009, 12:14 AM

"Oh sorry." May stopped and stood back. "Are you Ok?."

(( It's Ok. xD))

Arietta the Wild

Old 09-01-2009, 12:29 AM

Angelina nods once before saying. "Its fine and I think I'm alright..." She mutters softly picking up the book that was not far from her, she then stands. Wobbling a bit she braces herself with her hand on the wall that was nearby. "I just think I need to go lie down for a while....thank you for your concern though..." She mutters softly before turning and making her way down the hall. Angelina didn't mean to be so rude she was just concerned about these spells she seemed to be having frequently lately.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 AM

May started to walk beside Angelina. "I don't want you fainting again.I'm going to just help you to your dorm Ok." May wrapped Angelina's arm around her shoulder and started walking.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2009, 02:45 AM

she looks at aiden with her black eyes blood comes out more

kaze looks at angelina for a while but he as strong feelings for kiki

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 PM

"What happened to you back there,did you hit your head or something?" May asked with curiosity.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2009, 08:22 PM

kaze still looks at kiki he walks away and saids to himself "Why does kiki hang around that vampire aiden i will kill that vampire and that girl and I'll take kiki she will be mine forever no one will have her but me"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 PM

May open's the door to Angelina's dorm. She sit's angelina down on the bed. "Try not to move around much you might faint again. Bye." May turned around and left she didnt bother with talk she never really was a girl that liked chit chat. May started walking the halls again.She puts on her headphones and looks down. Suddenly she bumps into somebody she looks up and see's a boy.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2009, 08:43 PM

kaze is still looking at kiki aiden and kiki are in the next hall