TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-17-2009 at 11:42 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-12-2009, 08:31 PM

INTRODUCTION

The Shemuu Academy is a school of all ages and grades. They welcome anyone who wants to join but only the select few will get chosen to have a full scholorship. The school is accessable to both humans and demons. It has plenty of quiet, romantic, social, ect. places. You will find plenty of people like you and even more that are not like but will accept you anyways... maybe.XD

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-13-2009 at 05:26 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-12-2009, 08:45 PM

RULES

1. PM your Profiles to me or you won't be accepted.(Sorry)
2. Keep it PG-13(If you must do something worse than please go to pm)
3. Don't kill anyone without thier's and my permission
4. No godmoding*. (Serioously it's annoying)
5. No instahits or invisibles. (Your not god and your not perfect you need to get hit sometime)
6. Listen to me. (I'm god in this forum)
7. Please be Literate or at-least Literate. ((NO constant oneliners unless you have a uber huge writer's block
8. Don't post until you are excepted to the academy.
9. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

(More rules might come)

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

*godmoding- saying someone does something in YOUR post. i.e Jimmy looked at Kim with a look in his eyes that just said 'I love you' and Kim looked back with the same look. red=other person

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-13-2009 at 06:05 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 05:18 AM

SCHOOL OUTLINE

School: This is where the front office is and gyms/stages. You need to go here first to get your schedules nomatter what. If you want to start a band or do a play just PM me and I can put it in the announcements. Just tell what it is and which gym.

GYMS
Gym 1 -
Gym 2 -
Gym 3 -
Gym 4 -
Gym 5 -
Gym 6 -
Gym 7 -
Gym 8 -
Gym 9 -

Dorms: The dorms are coed and the students comingle all the time. The front dorms are closer to the classroom and slightly more boring than the other rooms for those that are scholars. The ones in the back are away from where the teachers will check so that those that are there for sociality can enjoy. The middle rooms are party rooms for public parties.

Forest: The forest is completely off limits but most students have hangouts in the corners of the forest. In the depths of the forest lives the great shadow the most powerful creature of the universe. Anyone caught going in, coming out, or around the forest will be instantly killed by either the police or the great shadow... Which ever one finds you.

Classes(Land): The land classes are for those that are within the nature and animal classes. They are more social and more likely to befriend you. It's also for those that are more of the scholar type and that kind of stuff. Most people have at least one class here but who knows how long that will last.

Classes(Water): The classes of this part of the campus are mostly combat and defence classes. You will find most weapons and armor on the islands. The classrooms are all open twenty-four seven so that you can practice or have battles at anytime.

Beach: The beach is the most romantic spot of the campus. Most people have hooked up here and most of the time they stayed together for long times. The sunset is the most popular time to sit on the beach even though the most romantic time is the sunrise.

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-13-2009 at 05:27 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 05:44 AM

PROFILE SKELETON

STUDENTS:
My creator is (Username)
Me Name is (Roleplayer Name)
I am _Age goes here_ years old
I am a (What is your race)
I like people that (What do you look for in a person)
I don't like people that (What do you not want in a person)
My personality is (What is your personality)
I have a crush on (Who do you like)
I strongly dislike (Who do you dislike)
My history (What is your bio)
I might have left out that (Anything else that you need to add)
I look like this. (Anime pic or really good discription or both)
My Classes are (What classes do you take)

TEACHERS:
My creator is (Username)
I am _Age goes here_ years old (Must be over 18)
I teach (What classes do you teach[only one please])
I started working here in (When did you start working how long have you worked here)

STAFF:
My creator is (Username)
I am _Age goes here_ years old (Must be over 18)
My work includes (What is your job[janitor,front desk, ect.])
I started working here in (When did you start working how long have you worked here)

Quote:
Land Classes:
Art - Alexia, Soriku, Ino
Band - Alexia, Soriku
History - Dezi ~ Alexia, Ino
(More will come when we get more teachers.)
Quote:
Island Classes:
Swordsmanship - Soriku, Alexia
Magical Defense - Soriku, Alexia, Ino
Weaponry - Soriku, Alexia
Hand to Hand Combat - Soriku, Alexia, Ino
(More will come when we get more teachers.)
Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:20 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 05:50 AM

DORMS

Student Dorms:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
13 - Alexia ChildHeart-Villa DeLuke

Staff Dorms:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:18 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 05:59 AM

STUDENT PROFILES

My creator is LilMissMollyPutz.
Me Name is Alexia ChildHeart.
I am 13 years old.
I am a Neko, Vampire, Angel.
I like people that have a heart, a sense of humor, and know when to stop something.
I don't like people that are heartless, have no sense of humor, and don't know when to stop something.
My personality is shy, sexy, and smart.
I have a crush on noone yet.
I strongly dislike noone yet.
My history is completely unknown even by me
I might have left out that I have a strong power over everything nature and animal realated.
I look like this. http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...DarkAngel9.jpg
My Classes Art, Band, and all isladn

My creator is Soriku the Ookami
Me Name is Soriku SlyHeart
I am 18 years old
I am an ookami
I like people that arent stupid, and somewhat seclusive but persistent
I don't like people that are stupid and dont stand up for themselves against others
My personality is shifty, though normally it is mean to people I just meet, and loosens up as I get to know them
I have a crush on no atm
I strongly dislike loud noises
My history is that when I was a child my parents disowned me becuase I was not human. I lived in the woods for years, and later returned to slauhter my family. They assumed it to be an animal attack and I enherited all of my parents money and belongings. I was forced to go to this school by the authorities, since I wasnt going to school before hand, although I knew as much as any 12th grader.
I might have left out that I have two pet wolves and an undead dragon
I look like this.
My Classes are Art, swordmanship, weaponry, magical defense, band, hand to hand combat.

My creator is LaVida
Me Name is Villa DeLuke
I am 16 years old
I am a Healing Elf/ Berserker
I like people that.....I can't think of anything :headdesk:
I don't like people that annoys me a lot (and I mean A LOT).
My personality is shy, but a really nice tomboy, and also very forgiving.
I have a crush on no one in particular.
I strongly dislike no one.
My history: Mother came from the Water Clan (known for healing abilities) and Father came from Wind Clan (known for Beserker genes). Father died very young so Villa was raised in her mother's clan. She developed her shyness because she was an outcast in her clan since she carried her father's berserker genes.
I might have left out that every time Villa goes "berserk" she damages her own body because her body cannot keep up with her mind. "Berserking" breaks the limit of power, skill, strength, etc. Like most elves, she has great dexterity, speed, and strength, and some magical powers. She is also very good with the bow and arrow and twin blades.
I look like this.
My Classes are art, swordsmanship, magical defense, weaponry, and hand to hand combat.

STUDENT:
My creator is Saint Ino
Me Name is Azraiel Cruz ‘Azi’
I am _15_ years old
I am a Human
I like people that are nice, warm, funny, strong.
I don't like people who use others, are manipulative, or domineering.
My personality is a little anxious, can be a little standoffish. Is really playful once you get her going.
I have a crush on no one yet...
I strongly dislike Spiders, surprises
My history: Nothing Amazing. Two parents: One fae, one human. Lived on the sunny beaches of California for 14 years.
I might have left out that I have telepathic powers and can speak to and read people’s minds. I can move things with my mind, but my gift is limited.

My Classes are Art, Hand-to-hand Combat, History, and Magical Defense

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:22 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 06:01 AM

STAFF PROFILES

TEACHER
My creator is Saint Ino
Me Name is Desiree ‘dezi’ Davenport
I am _22_ years old
I am a Fae
I like people that are honest, clever, funny, and mature
I don't like people that are Liars, Cheaters, Plagiarists, and Smart Alecks
My personality is Warm, but very no nonsense in class. Can be very playful. Likes to spend a lot of time by the beach.
I have a crush on No One.
I strongly dislike Liars, Cheaters, Plagiarists, and Smart Alecks
My history: Birthplace: New York. School: Yale. Masters Degree in History focusing on Mythological Figures. Family: A Father in N.Y., Mother in California.
Trained with Master Tai Long in order to fully understand and control powers.
Current Relationship: Unattached.
I might have left out that I control shadows, use them to teleport and can lessen my tangibility. I have a half-sister attending.
I look like this.

I teach History
I started working here in three years ago.

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:20 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 AM

ANNOUNEMENTS
GRAND OPENING YEAH WOOT WOOT ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Introduction
Rules
School Outlines
Profile Skeletons
Dorms
Student Profiles
Staff Profiles
Announcements

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-14-2009, 05:37 PM

Soriku looked up at her new prison, studying it lightly. "She notices the cliff, and silently ponders how long it will take for her to go insane and throw herself off." She said to her wolf in third person, chuckling.((I'm adding a cliff by the beach, cus I can, and you cant stop me cus you my sis. AHAHA!!! I love you sissy!))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 08:14 PM

Alexia walked into her dorm she was about to through herself off the cliff because of all the energy there was from the demons. She threw herself on her bed and noticed a bird. "Oh hey birdy." She said and smiled.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-14-2009, 09:06 PM

Villa stepped into the school. After standing there for a few seconds feeling unbelievably nervous, Villa started looking for the main office. Soon, she saw a door that said 'Main Office'. Villa pushed the door open and said "Hello! Is anyone here?"

There was no one there at the main office, but a copy of Villa's time table was on the counter. Right next to her timetable was a fill-in/sign-in form for a dorm room. "Well, this is convenient." Villa smiled. "Hmmmm, so, I would like a dorm with 2 windows facing the lake. A second floor dorm would have nice wind too. Small room, Medium, or Large? Well, I think a medium would be nice." After filling out her form, Villa slipped the form into the 'Forms Here' box. As soon as the piece of paper slipped into the box, another slip of paper came out the side of the box. The piece of paper had her dorm room and how to get there. On the back was school information and rules. "Wow....so high tech" she said as she stared at the box. The box looked like any regular wooden box...except for the fact the slot looked pretty advanced. After she read the slip of paper, she stepped out the Main office and headed toward the dorms.

Hmm... I've never lived in a dorm before, I wonder how things will turn out? Villa thought as she walked toward her window. She could feel the cool lake breeze as it swept over her. "Ahhh, it's so nice here." She walked over to her bed to put down her bag. "Oomf, this bag is heavier than I thought it would be. I was pretty sure that all I packed was some clothing and some other stuff." She said as she rubbed her shoulders. Then she unzipped the bag and looked for what was so heavy. At the bottom of the bag was 10 pounds of lead! "ARHGGGG!!!! Those scoundrels!!!"

Last edited by LaVida; 09-14-2009 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: *sniff*, me tired >.< ;-;

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 09:21 PM

Alexia walked into the dorm and smiled when she saw her new dorm mate. "Hey I haven't seen you around before you must be my new roommate." She said with an excited tone. "I just love it in this dorm it's quiet and away from everything I got it special for being the first person to join it's secluded but still close to everything and you never hear the other peoples parties and personal time with each other while your studying and it has the best veiw." She looked out the window closest to her and smiled. "10 windows is perfect and with the second floor there's just the perfect breeze. It's great for painting and the climate is perfect for plants too." She pointed to the two farthest windows one had an easel and the other had basically a mini garden. "I find that the veiw is always different those are the two worst veiws and they are still breathtakingly beautiful."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-14-2009 at 11:00 PM..

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 PM

Villa opened her door and saw her new dorm mate. "H-Hi! Umm...how are you? I mean, umm, my name's Villa DeLuke."

Last edited by LaVida; 09-14-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: omg, I'm editing like crazy @_@

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 11:23 PM

"Great to meet you, my name is Alexia what is your name." She looked at her new roommate with a comforting look. "How do you like it here."

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-15-2009, 09:17 PM

"It feels great so far." Villa said as she smiled. "But I'm not completely sure of all of the rule around here or what not. So, I hope I don't make any accidental mistakes. Oh! Would you like to come in? I've got stuff everywhere, although I just got here, sorry."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-15-2009, 09:22 PM

"Oh no it's great. Just don't trespass on my section." She agian nodded towards the group of windows that had her bed and everything. "I got ready for you the moment I heard I had a roommate coming so we each have one third of the room and a middle area for us to share. Each of our sections has 4 windows and the middle section will have 2 windows ok?"

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-15-2009, 09:33 PM

"Sure! That sounds great! But, I really got to warn you that I tend to keep my side pretty messy. So, whichever side is easier to the door would be best." Villa said.

((Do you mind if I add a promotion for this forum onto my signature? That way there will be more people faster.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-15-2009, 09:43 PM

"The door is directly in the middle and all you have to do is put your bed closer to the end of your side. By the way don't mess up the living room/kitchen we each have a seperate bathroom in each section."

((The middle is everything but the bedrooms it's a really large room al together and the kitchen and bathrooms are seperate and YES THANK YOU if you can make intresting please do and send me the signature kk))

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM

"Okay. If my messiness ever bothers you, tell me, and I'll clean up." Villa said as she walked into the room. "By the way, what are the school colors?"

((Hah hah, it's not going to be anything interesting XD. All it's going to be is a picture of my avatar with a link. *sigh* I can't wait until an artist comes and designs a logo for us >.<))

Last edited by LaVida; 09-15-2009 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: testing, testing

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 PM

((Actually I'm gonna be an artist for avatars and logos))

"No problems"

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-15-2009, 11:14 PM

*yawn* "I'm kind of tired. I think I'll go and take a nap after that long journey. Do you know when classes are going to start?"

((Have you decided on the color scheme yet? I'm still tweeking with my signature, trying to fit my picture in too.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 PM

"They just ended for the week it's Friday." She said with a relaxed smile.

((I'm gonna work on the signature picture))

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-15-2009, 11:35 PM

*Yawn* "Wow, I totally forgot what day it was today. Since it's friday, I'll go take a nap now. See you in a bit."

((for now I'm just using my avatar as the picture))

((EDIT: WHICH IS NOT SHOWING UP >.<))

Last edited by LaVida; 09-15-2009 at 11:42 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-15-2009, 11:48 PM

"Me too." She went to her bed and went straight to sleep with continuous whimpers and tiny squeals.

((KK that is fine I'll send the picture to you when I finish it kk? The colors are emerald green and saphire blue.))

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-16-2009 at 01:37 AM..