LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 PM

Happily Ever After
Everyone wants to be a part of their favorite childhood fairytale... But when they finally get there they don't know what to do... Do you?

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-19-2009 at 10:41 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 AM

Stories

Cinderella
Cinderella <> Reserved
Stepsister One <> Reserved
Stepsister Two <> Reserved
Prince Charming <> Open

Snow White
Snow White <> Open
Wicked Witch <> Open
Prince Charming Two <> Open
Dwarf <> Open

The Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid <> Taken by lilanimeluver
Flounder <> Open
Sebastian <> Open
Ursula <> Open
Trident <> Open
Prince Eric <> Open

The Toad Prince
Toad Prince <> Open
Princess <> Open

Beauty and The Beast
Quote:
At a school that prides itself on the academic ability of its students Beauty stands above the rest. Her nose is always buried in a book and she spends a lot of her time in the library. The popular crowd view her with disdain, arguably she’s the most stunning girl in school but they believe she wastes it. Captain of the football team and school hunk Gaston does whatever the hell he wants, when he wants and currently that thing is Beauty, his ego and arrogance keep him from caring that she’s a nerd. Beast is an artist, painting and poetry are his only vice as he’s a bit of a loner and very misunderstood. He is in love with Beauty but feels as though she would never like him back. Lumière is captain of the soccer team and Beast’s best friend. Lumière also took a liking to Beauty and she is the only girl he doesn’t womanize, it’s his only desire to see her happy with his best friend... well his second, his first would be to date every girl in the school.
Beauty <> Taken By LilMissMollyPutsz
Gaston <> Open
Beast <> Taken by Zailynne
Lumiere <> Taken by Zailynne

Hansel and Gretal
Hansel <> Open
Gretal <> Open
Witch <> Open

Alice in Wonderland
Alice <> Taken By Xx I-RAWR xX
Mad Hatter <> Open
Chesire Cat <> Open
Queen of Hearts <> Open
Rabbit <> Open

Peter Pan
Peter Pan <> Open
Tinkerbell <> Open
Wendy <> Open
Captain Hook <> Open

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-27-2009 at 01:37 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-19-2009, 08:03 PM

RULES

POSTING

The rules for posting are very simple. You must be literate, that means no text chat,(txt,btw,lol,ect.) You must type in full sentences, periods, commas, ect., you must have atleast two paragraphs in each post that you have. On your first post you should have atleast four paragraghs so that you can explain your character with a bunch of detail but not to much and to get your part of your story to a good start. Remember that you can intertwine your characters with other stories.

PROFILES
In order to join you must send me a reserve than after that you have fourty-eight hours to create a profile after I accept your character, do not send a profile until I accept you I might have someone else chosen for your character and I do need the inbox space. If a character is reserved please don't ask for the character I won't accept it and it's a waste of time and inbox. When ypu send the reserve you need to title it "Happily Ever After", and when you send the profile title it "My Fairytale" so I know that you read the rules. Also you can't use any anime or celbrity pictures, it has to be real life I would suggest photobucket, I love using anime pictures as much as the next person but I want it to be quite realistic, thank you.

GENERAL
The general rules are also simple, all you have to do is follow the Menewsha TOS. There will be romance but please keep this to PG-13. Also there can be some violence but no killing. You can have settings from outside the school too but it must stay within the city. You may cuss but don't make it the only thing you post. That's it so I hope you have fun.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-19-2009 at 11:37 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-19-2009, 09:01 PM

RESERVES AND PROFILE SKELETONS

RESERVES
[COLOR="your posting color"]Name:
Username:[/COLOR]

PROFILES
I'm owned by
Username
First Middle Last
Just call me
Names you want to be called
I play
Your Story Role
I'm this old
Spell out age
Long ago...
History/Bio
Shh... don't tell
Who do you like it can be anyone
My favourite color is
Your posting color, the color of you role in the story post
I look like this
Real life pic doesn't have to be you can't be a celebrity or anime

((Your post color is what the colour of your character in the story post's name is.))

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-19-2009 at 10:39 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-19-2009, 09:03 PM

OPEN

>>PROFILES<<

I'm owned by
LilMissMollyPutz

Alexia Nellik Childheart
Just call me
Alexia, Alex, or Killen
I play
The Beauty
I'm this old
Fifteen
Long ago...
Alexia can't give you a sob story about how bad her life was, or how she never got anything she wanted, because it wouldn't be true. Her mother and father always gave her whatever she wanted, never beat her, and they didn't even give her any chores, but she did them anyways. She was able to get whatever she wanted even though she mostly wanted books. Her father never stopped telling her that she was beautiful and even though she said she believed she never did. She always had a heart for mystery and peace so when she met beast she instantly fell in love but that almost didn't matter when she met Chesire, the most mysterious kid in school. She never liked Gaston because he was so stuck up, she always hated when he would follow her and ask her why she would always read all the books that she read. She was pretty much glad that she never had any popular friends and never fit in because she didn't want to go through all the lies and everything that came with popularity. She always felt like her life was in the books she read, but even today, after she had read it nine years ago, her favourite story is Beauty and The Beast and one day she hopes she will be able to go through the same adventures as Belle.
Shh... don't tell
Lumiere
My favourite color is
Red
I look like this

Quote:
I'm owned by
Xx I-RAWR xX

May Lila Clane
Just call me
May or Sky
I play
Alice
I'm this old
Sixteen
Long ago...
May has had a desent life.Her parents have always had a intrest in her education and life.May loved her family and loved to be outgoing.It seems that she has had the perfect life so far,thats not true.Sometimes May never thinks things through and is curious about everything,This has gotten her into much trouble.May hasent been very intrested in school as her parents are.In class May daydreams and acts silly.Even though she is very pretty May has never really been intrested in boys.She is usually off playing in trees or messing with her kitten,Dinah.May is bored easily and always is looking for something to amuse her.Even though May is sometimes childish she is always willing to go the extra mile for people she cares about.
Shh... don't tell
Doesnt like anyone..yet
My favourite color is
Orange Red
I look like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilanimeluver
I'm Owned By
lilanimeluver
ArielBreannLile
Just Call Me...
Ariel,Ri,Bree
I Play...
The Little Mermaid
I'm This Old
Sixteen
Long Ago..
Coming
Shh...Don't tell..
Eric,Chesire Cat
Favourite Color
Sea Green
I look like this
Quote:
I'm owned by
Zailynne
James Bryon Wilkes
Just call me
Jamie or Jay.
I play
The charming, beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, tall, dark, handsome, je-ne-sais-quoi.... Lumière.
I'm this old
Seventeen
Long ago...
My family is a rather normal family, in my opinion. I've got a mom, dad, a little brother... Not that out of the ordinary. I like to think that because my grandfather was French, I have a french accent. Most people just tell me to shut up whenever I try to speak the language at all. I'm the captain of the soccer team, and my best friend just so happens to be... well, a bit of a loner, if I must say so. But still, he's a great guy. He's got his eye on this girl all the time though. They'd be great together, but he doesn't seem to think he's got a chance. As for my love life.. My aim is to simply charm as many ladies as I can. After all, I'm only young once.
Shh... don't tell
Whyever should I simply choose one maiden to pine after? I simply love them all, and they are all beautiful in their own way... Although I haven't had a girlfriend in years. I wonder why that is?
My favourite color is
It is yellow. The color of the sun, of flowers, of ducks, of those smiley face stickers you get at Walmart... What a beautiful color.
I look like this
Quote:
I'm owned by
Zailynne

Anthony Andrew Steele
Just call me
Tony
I play
The Beast
I'm this old
Seventeen
Long ago...
I've always kind of been the shy kid at school. I got into art when I was little. My mom was an artist, and it sort of ran in the family. I was in art classes when I was little, and I loved it when we were supposed to draw or color pictures in school. Unfortunately, being an artist and a poet is a rather solitary thing when you're in a high school. Jamie is my best friend, but he's generally much more... well, socially accepted than I am. And then there's the beauty... I've written countless poems about her and drawn her more than once. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know that I exist. Or if she does, it's just as "that guy in art class."
Shh... don't tell
I'm kinda sorta just a bit in love with Alexia..
My favourite color is
Slate Gray.
I look like this

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 11:49 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-19-2009, 11:34 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/treehugger253/scene%20girl%20hair/scene-hairjpgshshs.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
ALEXIACHILDHEART
THE BEAUTY
Alexia lay in her bed taking in the sound of the alarm clock. She didn't want to go to school but she didn't have a good enough reason to stay home, as if that would affect her chances. She knew that if she just said she didn't want to go to school her parents would give her the chance to stay home and that just made it too easy. After about half an hour of soaking in the noise she finally slammed her primary alarm clock and sat in bed. In front of her bed was her dresser which held a mirror that showed her just out of bed black mane. "Great my hair came out of the ponytail again." She said to herself unenthusiastically as she got up and brushed through it painfully. As she was brushing a lady came in and told her that her lavender bath had been made and was ready for her.

As she went to her bathtub she gave one single unexcited skip for her parents so they would know she was fine. She knew she wouldn't be late no matter what because she had all of first period free due to the fact that she had done so many extra curricular activities and her parents didn't see it fit for her to take the useless algebra 5 class. As she sat in her bath taking in the calming aromas she was reading her favourite story in the whole wide world, "Beauty and The Beast." As she was reading about the part where Belle discovered the rose that was practically the life of the prince she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." She said not worried about who it was because all her maids were women and sure enough her driver was coming in talking about how it was late and she was going to be late for school. "I'll go ahead and get ready, Thank you Misi." She said with a nod and a wink promising a raise for the driver sometime that month and in five seconds the driver was out with an excited jog.

After about five more minutes of taking in the calming scent she got out and took her hair out of the loose bun she put it in to keep it dry. She started to brush through her now straight hair and put it in pigtails. She walked out of her room and down the long hall to the front entrance. When she got there she mentioned to her parents how good the driver was and how she needed a raise, she knew it would happen the same day. She walked out the door and the limo that was to drive her to school started to quietly rumble as the engine started. She went to the drivers side and the window went down.

"I'd like to walk to school today ma'am." She said as the engine stopped and the driver sighed with releif. Alexia knew that she didn't like driving her to highschool in a limo, which was why Alexia always walked to school everytime she had the chance. As she started to walk in the direction she stopped at the gate and opened it with a four number combonation. I guess I can take my time since I have a no first period. It'll get me out of seeing Gaston atleast. She shrugged and smirked slightly.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-20-2009 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: removing photo

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-20-2009, 02:14 AM

May Lila Cane
Alice

May walked into the kitchen and smiled when she saw a small stack of waffles on the table.
May rushed over to the table and quickly grabbed the syrup and poured it over the waffles.
She was going to take her time since she really didnt like school.May laughed when Dinah her kitten jumped on her lap to say hello."Hi Dinah.You can't have any of this.It's just for me." May laughed and started to eat her waffles.

After May ate her breakfast she took a quick shower and threw her favorite outfit on.She put her makeup on and curled her hair.She smiled in the mirrior and winked at herself.May turned arouna and grabbed her school bag.She went into the kitchen and saw Dinah laying on the couch.She smiled and picked her up. "Bye Dinah.I'll see you after school." May smiled and put her kitten down.May said bye to her parents and walked out the door,heading to school.

May walked towards her school.She walked slow dragging her feet behind her.May didnt really care for school all that much.Even though she loved to be around people and ask question she didnt like the part of sitting in one place for to long.She sighed but kept her slow pace.

May looked around and saw a few people running for school.She smiled and figured she would be really late though she didnt care much.May burst out laughing though she didnt have a real reason to laugh.May started to walk a bit quicker.She smiled.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 09-20-2009 at 02:16 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-20-2009, 02:22 AM

Alexia noticed that there was another girl who wasn't running to school. She walked to the girl and with a smile she looked curious. "Hey why aren't you hurrying to get to school like everyone else." She said with a quick laugh her pigtails bounced with each step.

When she saw that she was close to school she groaned. "Great another day of Gaston trying to be my boyfriend I wonder what tactic he'll use know. Or if he got the hint and gave up." She said laughing again. She looked at the school doors with distain.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 12:10 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-20-2009, 03:06 AM

May looked at the girl and laughed. "Well yep.School isnt for me really.I rather be outside with Dinah." May said.Listened to the girls rant and smiled."I guess you don't really like this boy.I know maybe you should throw spoons at him.That would make him stay away." May laughed.

She walked up the steps to the school and opened the door.May looked around and shivered a bit. "Great now I have no choice but to go to my classes and sit down in that awful desk."May said.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-20-2009, 05:37 PM

"Yes I do hate him, but he's the football captain and I can't throw spoons at him. Hehe, but I guess the guy you hate is school." She said with a huge smile. "I get first period off since my parents don't seem it fit for me to take Algebra Five."

She frowned as she looked around for Gaston and smiled when she didn't see him. She sighed with relief as she went to her locker and took out a thick edition of "Beauty and the Beast." "I love this book."

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-20-2009, 09:35 PM

"Really? I don't really like books that much.I've never been into them.Everyone does diffrent things I guess." May said.May opened her locker and took out her books for class. "Well i'm off to class.See you later." She said.May waved goodbye and hurried off to class.

May opened the door to her first peroid class. She took a seat in the back.She set her books down and started to doodle in a notebook.

lilanimeluver

Old 09-20-2009, 09:53 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/emo-girl-hairstyle.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
ARIELLILE
The Little Mermaid
Ariel groaned as she woke up.She didn't feel like going to a school,but, hey, her friends would be there.She had gotten a call in the middle of the summer and was really happy when she had heard that they would be coming to her new school. She hit the snooze button on the top of her alarm clock.

"Five more minutes.",she told herself,and laid there thinking until her alarm started up again.She sighed,and quickly turned her alarm off. She didn't want to deal with her father this morning,let alone her aunt.She got up to brush her hair and teeth. She was surprised to find her hair wasn't as knotty as it usually was. 'Well that's cool',she thought to herself.and finished brushing her teeth. Then,she shuffled back into her room to pick out what she was going to wear for the first day of school. She decided on a pair of dark jeans, a silver and red t-shirt,and her tennis shoes, 'It's simple and easy'She strolled quietly down the stairs,and made it to the kitchen.

She decided to have a regular bowl of cereal for breakfast,since she wasn't that hungry.She ate it slowly,taking her time. She wasn't in a rush.She always set her alarm early to get up and actually be awake for her first period. She liked to get there early, also, to talk with all her friends. She hoped they would be there. She decided to watch some television while she waited, because she waas going to walk to school, instead of getting a ride. She had gotten up to early. She stifled,yet, another yawn. She wondered what kind of people would be in this school.

After about ten or fifteen minutes at the most,she looked over at the clock. She nearly jumped up and hit the ceiling.Ahhh!I'm going to be late for first period! Dang,and on my first day.She had first peroiod Algebra,and she didn't want to be late for that. So,she grabbed her books,and ran out of her house towards the school as fast as she could. When she she the front gate of the school,she sighed.Then, she saw what time it was, and sped up.She nearly ran two people over as she raced inside the school building. She called a 'sorry' over her shoulder,and raced inside to her locker. She grabbed her books,and made it just imn time for the bell. As she sat down in her seat, she noticed one of her friends, and waved.

Last edited by lilanimeluver; 09-23-2009 at 12:44 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-22-2009, 12:39 AM

Alexia smiled when she heard Alice say she was off to class. "And that is why I feel lucky to have such loving parents." She said silently to herself as she walked to the library and turned the book in. She heard the librarian exclaim how that was the tenth time that she had read that book. Alexia smiled and walked to the back of the library and looked for another book to read.

As she looked in the "Z" section she for a book call "Zero to Hero." She looked over it and decided that it looked intresting so she picked it up and went to the checkout. "I'd like this book please." She said with a smile and a wink at the librarian and went to a table on the left side of the library and started to read it.

((I just made that book name up lol))

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 12:10 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-22-2009, 10:12 PM

May jumped out of her seat when she heard the lunch bell.She quickly packed her things and walked out of the class.She decided to skip lunch and head over to the library.MAy had to get a few books for her classes and she wouldnt have enough time to get then after class.

May walked into the library and quickly walked over to the section were her book was supposed to be.She ran her fingers over the diffrent books until she picked up the "Sceince for Life" She walked over to the counter and checked out the book. May shoved the book into her bag.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-22-2009, 10:55 PM

Alexia heard someone walk into the library and she got instantly curious. She walked out from her seat and smiled when she saw that it was May. "Hey May why are you here most people reject this place." She said as she saw what May was picking out.

She laughed and sat there for an answer. She knew the answer and even then she wanted it from the girl.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 12:11 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-22-2009, 11:04 PM

"What are you talking about.I don't think this place isn't that bad.Even though I don't like to read much I still come here alot to look at the books and read them.I only read picture books though.I like them better."May smiled.

"Why are you here though?I mean how long have you been here?"May said.She sat down next to Alexia and looked at her.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM

Alexia smiled and gave a small giggle. "I've been here all first period. I don't have a first period, my parents made sure of that. I just come to the library because I love to be by all the books. It's the only place I can be free of Gaston."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 12:11 AM..

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 12:00 AM

[IMGleft]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/Drattt/IRLRPs/Kekeke-1.jpg[/IMGleft]
Jαмεѕвяʏoиωιʟκεѕ

Man loves company - even if it is only that of a small burning candle....

Jamie struggled to force himself to wake up, but with the bright sun shining directly into his eyes, it was difficult to convince himself to go back to sleep. So the tired and drowsy teen male woke up, yawning, and sat up in his bed, facing away from the bright window. He was in no real rush this morning, having a free period first. Although he had plans for his first period, so he might as well get ready to go soon anyway.

He could hear his little brother running around in a flurry, the way that Ben did every morning. Jamie didn't understand where the five-year-old got all his energy. It must be the sugary cereals or something. Jamie, on his part, simply got up, got dressed, walked downstairs, grabbed his bag, and slammed the door shut behind him. He jumped into his car (at least, he wished.. he didn't have a convertible, so he had to actually open the door to get in), and began driving off towards school. He had only recently got his license, but he'd been saving up for a while so that he could get his own car when he did. (Not a good car, but a car nonetheless).

Jamie strolled into school well after the bell had rang, but he had a free period and something to do with it, so he headed off to the library. He knew that a certain someone would be there. Someone he was friends with, and someone that his best friend had an amazingly cute crush on. And so he was planning on having a little chat with a certain someone. After all, his best friend and her would be great together. A few little suggestions here and there might be a good start, after all.

He walked into the library and headed off to some unknown shelf (he was a soccer player, not a studious student, so he wasn't sure exactly where he was going when it came to the library). When the bell rang, Jamie startled. He hadn't thought he'd been that late for school. However, it did remind him that students typically didn't just stare at stacks of books forever. After pretending to scan the books for a minute, he grabbed one off the shelf and went to the desk.

"Interesting choice for a book," the librarian said, but checked the book out for him anyway. Jamie still didn't catch on to the fact that he'd been roaming the Health Class (aka Sex Ed) section of the library, and instead looked around for the person he was looking for.

Finding her (seated next to another girl he didn't know), Jamie grabbed his excuse - no, his book - and sat down at the table next to them and flipped open to a random page. That is when he realized what he was holding in his hands, faced with a rather large diagram of... well... Jamie jumped at it and almost fell over in his chair. Regaining his composure, he tried to look natural as he listened to what the girls were saying...

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 AM

Alexia noticed that Jamie had come in to sit beside her. "Hey Jamie." She said and blushed very slightly at the fact that he had sit next to her. She knew that he had a life long dream to get every girl in the school in his bed but she didn't care and even with the knowledge she had quite a secret crush on him.

She looked him down and saw his haphazardly put on clothes and supressed a giggle. She thought it was truely funny that he never cared about what he wore and yet he still had all the girls at his heels. She looked around the library trying not to look at his eyes knowing that she would be mesmerized by them.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 12:13 AM..

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 AM

Jamie smiled at Alexia, and then quickly shut the book he was "reading." He stood up and casually took a seat at her table, not noticing how the girl was looking at her. He'd never had any sort of romantic attachment to the girl. No, that was his friend's job. Not his. They'd be a lot better together than a lot of other couples around the school he knew.

He caught Alexia laughing at what he was wearing and looked down at himself. A pair of slightly ripped blue jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, a black sweater... He didn't see what was wrong with it. Okay, maybe there was a stain on his shirt, but if he zipped up the sweater all the way you couldn't see it. (Of course, he didn't wear the sweater like that. Ever.) "You dissing my fashion sense?" he asked, pretending to be offended.

He grinned to her and her friend... May? June? July? Whatever. It was a month. And a pretty month, at that. "Hey," he said to both of the girls, changing the subject. "In here studying? Skipping off? Being the typical nerdy girl you are?" The last comment was directed towards Alexia, and it was solely a joke.

[[ I'd put his speech in yellow, but I'd only be blinding myself.. : P ]]

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-23-2009, 01:23 AM

Alexia looked taken aback and giggled. "What no I wasn't making fun of you. And yeah whatever you choose to call it." She laughed and gave a huge smile than looked at his hair still trying to keep from looking into his eyes.

She started to read her book again and kept her best from looking at Jamie. "You know you are like the only nice person to me." She said and frowned.

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 12:40 PM

Jamie shrugged, and grabbed the book that Alexia was reading to take a look at it. "I'm sure I'm not the only one," he said while leafing through the pages. "And even if I am, I'm sure if you did more than sit in here all day that would be far from the truth. Lots of people would be nice to you if you weren't so anti-social you know." And he knew one person in particular that would be extra-nice if given a chance. "How about we go to the cafeteria? Lunchtime, that's where most of the student body is anyway."

Jamie flashed her a smile, and hoped that she would agree to come with him. He could get her to sit next to his friend, and prompt some sort of conversation between the two. Hopefully, this would turn out good. But he didn't see why not. The two of them would be great together.

Meanwhile, Jamie looked across the table at August or whatever her name was, and grinned. "So how are you today, little ray of sunshine?" he asked, somehow thinking that he was being charming (and with no idea as to if it was working at all).

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-23-2009, 08:37 PM

May shrugged slightly. "Alright I guess.It would be better if I didn't have to go to math class."She sook her head and sighed.May looked back at the boy and smiled. "So what are you doing here anyway.Are you picking up girls again because I don't stand for that."May laughed. "Just kidding.I don't care about that stuff."She said.

May stood up and and grabbed her bag from the table."Well I don't kow about you to but I'm going to head to the lunch room and get me something to eat."May said.

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM

"Perhaps I shall accompany you, then?" Jamie asked, standing up and offering the girl his arm. He was trying to be as much of a gentleman as he could be. He was a bit disheartened by the girl's comment, and wasn't too sure if he should have believed her when she changed her mind and said she didn't care. Still, there was nothing wrong with trying. "A pretty girl like you, surely you wouldn't mind if I asked for the pleasure of walking beside you?"

He turned back to Alexia. "Come on, bookworm," he said jokingly. "You going to join us? I don't know about you, but I'm starved." He held out his other arm to his friend, and awaited a response from either girl. Hopefully he wouldn't get shot down by both of them. He had a high enough opinion of himself that he knew at least one of them would come with him.

[[ I'm thinking of playing the Beast myself as well.. ]]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-23-2009, 09:29 PM

May smiled and took the boys arm. "Well Ok if you would like."May said.She looked back at Alexia and smiled."Come on girly take a break form the book and eatt something."She said.

May laughed and waited for Aleixa's response.