-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 PM

After unpacking her room Rosi decided she would go back to the park and swing again. Figuring the two people she had seen earlier were long gone doing their own thing by now. After a few moments of sitting on the swing she felt herself being watched. She raised her head and looked around.

Finally she saw him he was squinting in the sunlight. She got up out of the swing and walked towards him cautiously, still reeling from being so quickly put off by the last people she had approached. She wasn't haveing a very good first day in her new home, but she wasn't the type who stayed in a down mood for very long. Her pace quickened a bit and she walked up and smiled at the boy. Deciding to let him introduce himself first.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-26-2009, 11:35 PM

Kilik choked momentarily on his pop as the girl saw him and started walking towards him, and he started coughing. The pop burned his throat, making his eyes water a bit. Embarrassed, he wiped his eyes quickly before the girl reached him. She smile. He blinked.

His arm still raised against his face, he lowered it down slowly.

"Uhh...hey." He blurted out.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-26-2009, 11:36 PM

Alice smiled. "Oops I well I guess not.So what do you liek to do?"She asked.She didnt mind asking people questions but for some odd reason if the attention was drawn to her she freak out.She shook the thought out of her mind and looked over at Troy.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 PM

Rosi scrunched her eyebrows when the boy looked like he would choke, he then greeted her and she relaxed a bit.

"Hello, my name is Rosi, nice to meet you."

She said brightly. Hoping he wouldn't make some excuse and run away also.

------------------------------

Troy thought about the question,

"Well, I like to... I really like to do just about anything. I like to walk, listen to music, draw, pretty much I will try to like any activity."

He replied, it was the truth, he was basically up for anything.

"And what do you like to do?"

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-26-2009, 11:48 PM

Kilik nodded as she introduced herself.

"Rosi, huh..." He leaned in closer, squinting his eyes slightly.

"Are you new around here, Rosi...?"

He had never seen her around before.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 11:53 PM

"Um I like to sing,listen to music,play my guitar.You most likely already knew that though."She said very quietly. "Not to be rude or anything but if you saw me a few times already then why didnt you come up to me before?Um you dont have to answer that if you dont want to.Sorry."She mumbled.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 12:03 AM

Rosi smiled.

"Yeah, I just moved in today actually. My dad got a new job. Do I get to know your name?"

She said realizing he hadn't told her his name when she told him hers.

-------------------------

Troy thought for a moment.

"Well when I saw you you always looked distracted and hurried to go wherever your going. I tried to walk up to you a few time but you were so deep into your own thoughts you walked by me like I wasn't there."

He said remembering the last time he had tried to approach her. She was walking quick with her head down, lost into her own thoughts.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-27-2009, 12:10 AM

Kilik blinked.
"Aha, sorry! I'm Kilik. Nice to meet you, Rosi."

He reached out his hand to her, smiling.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 12:12 AM

Alice laughed. "Sorry I really dont like talking to people I dont know.I'm usally outside when I'm confused about something."She said. Alice was getting embaressed telling Troy all of this.She rarely talked to anybody so sharing something wasent her best skill.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 12:20 AM

Rosi laughed at Kilik and shook his hand.

"So how long have you lived here?"

She said trying to make conversation.

[Remember the houses are relatively new]

-------------------------

Troy smiled at Alice,

"You just need to relax a bit, enjoy life a little more."

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 12:24 AM

Alice shook her head and smiled.
"Maybe.I'll try I guess."She said.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 12:29 AM

Troy sat on the log and looked out on the river.

[Ah! Your not really giving me anything to work with I'm stuck.]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 12:37 AM

((Srry I had writers block. D: Let me see...))

Alice sighs and stands up. "Alright I better get back to my house.If I stay out to long my Dad will kill me and I'm not just saying that.Bye Troy."She said.Alice waved and looked over at the river.She smiled then started to walk back to the trailer park.

((I hope this helps.I have like major writers block.))

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 12:45 AM

[Well I can't really stop her but maybe hey you gonna post in our 1x1]

Troy stood up for a moment then sat back down.

"Well, if you change your mind I'll be here."

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 12:56 AM

((Yeah I did.))

Alice walked through the forest and back to the park.She quickly walked back to her trailor and took a deep breath before she opened her trailor door.Alice opened the door and and soon as she did her father started to shout and scream.She saw the bottle of beer in his hand and sighed.She quickly walked to her room and shut the door.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-27-2009, 02:13 AM

Kilik's smile dropped a tiny bit as she asked him.

"Well, only four months. My parents wanted me to move here so I can live in a healthy enviroment as I finish college, but..." Kilik dropped Rosi's hand, and gazed up at the sky, sighing. "It's pretty dull here. Not much to do, really. I work at a Motorcycle repair shop just a couple blocks away, and I love it...but that's about it."

He turned back to her, and smiled. "But I'm sure everything will be a bit better now. Even though there are people my age around here, you were the first to come up and say hi."

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 03:10 PM

Rosi smiled and drew her arm back to hug herself slightly, it was getting chilly.

"Yeah I noticed their not as friendly as I had hoped around here."

She said a bit bitterly, remembering the two again.

"Um, hey. You wanna walk me to my house real quick. It's getting cold out and I need to grab my jacket."

Rosi was wearing a faded, fitted, yellow T-shirt and dark blue jeans, with a pair of black flip flops. She wore flip flops for as long as seasons would allow. She waited for his reply.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-27-2009, 04:42 PM

"Of course." Kilik smiled. He positioned his arm, waiting for her to hook around his. "As I said, the place sometimes gets really dull...no one pays attention to anything much here..."

"So where do you live?" He asks, patiently waiting for her.

Last edited by Kilik; 09-27-2009 at 04:46 PM..

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 09:14 PM

Rosi tenderly hooked her arm around Kilik's and smiled bashedly.

"I live about three roads over from here."

She started tuggin him slightly in the direction of her house.

"Well see I've only been here for one day and I've already met you. Guess I'm just lucky. And you are quite the gentleman."

She was smiling now. She had almost forgot that she was cold at all, she loved meeting new people.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 09:29 PM

Alice kicked off her flip flops and took off her jeans and put on her loose pajama pants.She sits down on the edge of her bed and picks up her guitar.she started to play.She hoped that her father wasent going to come banging on her door tonight.Even though she was pretty tired Alice stayed up for awhile.Her eyes started to close.She quickly put her guitar down and laid down on her bed.She pulled the covers over.
Enjoy Life?This was her last thought before she fell asleep.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 10:16 PM

Troy sat on the log overlooking the river untill twilight, he dragged himself home and walked into his beaten down trailer. His mother wasn't home. The house was a mess though. He set about cleaning his house. He would never have it clean the whole way theough, she always seemed to get home and mess it up again. He tidied and made himself some macaroni and settled into bed. Hoping she wouldn't wake him tonight.

[It doesn't have to mean it's night for Rosi and Kilik.]

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 09-27-2009 at 10:49 PM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 PM

((Alright))

Alice woke to a roaring engine from outside.Her father must be going to work already.She heard the car drive away.Alice stayed in the bed for a few minutes.She decided to go eat something since she didnt eat anything the night before.Alice sat up in bed and streched.It took her a few minutes to fully wake up.She slid off her bed and stood up.Alice quietly walked out of her room and looked around.Her mom must have gone out since she didnt see her in the kitchen or the living room.She smiled and walked into the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of ceral and sat down at the small table.Alice was alone in teh house since she didnt have any siblings.She slowly ate her ceral and leaned back into her chair.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 10:58 PM

Troy awoke with a start. His bedroom door was wide open and the sight in his doorway nearly gave him a heart attack. It was his mother, she was stone still, breathing heavily a wild barbaric look in her eye.

Troy rubbed his face and looked up at her.

"Mom, what are you doin?"

He asked still groggy from sleeping so deep.

"Out."

She said calmly, her eyes were glazed over and he could tell she'd been drinking. Oh no! Not tequila again!

"Wha- why?"

He said sounding as harmless as he could muster.

"I.... said.... get.... OOOOOUUUUUTTT!!!!!!!!"

She screamed finaly loseing her temper.

"OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! GET OUT OF MY DAMNED HOUSE!!"

Troy took a deep breath and threw his clothes on, by the time she woke up she wouldn't remember a thing. He walked out of his trailer slowly wlking down the block with his head down. He paused for a second in front of Alice's house and sighed and continued to walk slower still.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-27-2009, 11:14 PM

Alice finished her ceral and put the bowl into the sink.She would have to clean that before dad came home but for now she would just relaxe.Alice ran back to her room and picked up her guitar and walked bacck into the living room.She stepped out the door and sat down on the steps and started to play her guitar.She loved to play her guitar.She actually felt relaxed and calm when she did,like there was some place she could feel...free.Alice looked up and saw Troy walking past her house.She thought about saying hi or not.She finally decided.she stood up and walked over to Troy and tapped his shoulder."Hey."She almost whispered.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 11:21 PM

Troy jumped nearly two feet into the air.

"Oh hi, you scared me to death."

He smiled at her.

"What are you doing awake?"

Her cocked his head to the side slightly.