Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2007, 11:16 PM

Emma sat outside beneath a tall oak tree. It was aged and covered with drooping moss. She was suppose to be working on a paper, but she the light breeze that passed by made her begin to doze. The papers in her lap would have flown away of her lazy hand didn't keep them pinned in her lap. Leaning back, her body began to slide ever so slightly to the side before she slid off the trunk of the tree all together. Even as her body slumped to the ground, she didn't stir. Emma was a heavy sleeper at times.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 10-15-2007, 11:33 PM

Takuto has finished unpacking. He and his Ferret Jackers started to take a tour of the place. While walking Takuto finds a piece of paper on the ground. He see a girl sitting on a stump. He is shy, but the paper seemed important.

"Um. Is this your paper?" He shows it to her face.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2007, 11:39 PM

Emma's eyelashes fluttered for a moment before they slowly started to oped.

"Huh? Wha.." was all she manged to mumble before slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She blinked slowly several times before looking at the paper, then up at him, then at the scenery, then back the the paper. It took a moment for things to register before her eyes went wide.

"Crap! I fell asleep again!" she screeched.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-15-2007, 11:47 PM

Danielle was moving back down the hall and overheard the conversation of the girl who had refused to help her and some guy she's not seen before. I think I'll go look for the library and unpack later, she thought, maybe the librarian can help me find out what to do next.

She walked past the two talking about going together and decided that she'd introduce herself there rather than inserting herself into their conversation. She walked past them and down a hall and ended back at the way she had come in. I wonder if the library is even in this building she asked herself and walked to the door to scan the area and look for possible other buildings. The only thing she saw was a girl and that guy approach. I'll go ask them what I'm suppose to do next. Danielle walked out the door and up to the two saying "Excuse me?
"

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2007, 11:55 PM

As Emma caught her breath, she turned to see another person in front of her. She wad caught off guard for only a moment before shaking her head to get herself focused.

"Um, yes? I'm sorry! Did you need something?" she said quickly to the girl, still not as awake as she would have liked.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-16-2007, 12:16 AM

"Yes, I was just wondering if either of you knew where the library is? Or what I'm suppose to do now? I already found my dorm and I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do next," Dani said, studying their faces intently. "I'm Danielle, Dani, by the way," she added, introducing herself.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-16-2007, 12:21 AM

"Ah! The library!" she said brightly as a her finger shot in the air. After a few moments, she slowly began to lower her hand until it was back down at her side. She looked at the ground and made a few popping noises with her lips before glancing back up at Danielle.

"Nope...'fraid not. I thought I did! But...no..." She mumbled before coughing lightly.

"I'm Emma!" she added cheerfully. "We...could look for it together if you want."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-16-2007, 12:28 AM

Dani smiled and chuckled softly. I like her already. she thought to herself. "Well, sure, two heads are better than one! To use a cliche." she joked and asked "Which way should we head first?"

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 AM

Emma's head turned to the right side of the school then slowly made it's way to the left side of the school.

"That way," she said as she pointed toward the left of the school. She said it with confidence, but in reality she had no idea where "that way" would lead them. But what was the worst that could happen? It wasn't like they were gonna get lost in a school. Maybe Emma would if she was alone, but she was with someone this time! Surely the both of them could find their way.

Bleeding Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 01:10 AM

Rose gripped the strap of he black messenger back tightly. She wasn't nervous. She'd gone to school before. Hundres of times. And yet... something about THIS school made her nervous.

Rose hurried along campus, trying to find her first class. Everything was so big. And confusing. It was a good thing she had a good sense of directon...

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 10-16-2007, 03:43 AM

Dani began heading in the direction Emma had pointed, since she said it with such confidence she figured Emma had to know the general direction. Dani was kind of scared of this school, for some reason it had this ominous feeling about it that gave her the chills. But she figured it was probably because it was her first day and everyone feels this way on their first day, don't they? she thought to herself knowing that it wouldn't really settle her nerves.

Dani was afraid because she still wasn't even sure what her classes were but she was confident that maybe the librarian could help her out, if there was even a librarian.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-16-2007, 12:52 PM

As they walked, Emma studied Dani's expression for a moment before abruptly waving a hand in her face to catch her attention.

"Dani, you okay?" she asked while bringing her hand back down to her side. "You look uneasy. Something the matter?"

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-16-2007, 02:25 PM

Name: StormRose
Character Name: Snow Bara
Race: Vampire
Age you appear to be: 15
Appearance:Snow White hair touches her shoulders, and her eyes are dull silver. She dresses in outdated clothes, outdated by the lacy edges, and the gentle cut that doesn't expose her body, but flatters it none the less. She dresses in white, and carries her books either by hand, or in a bag that looks like it came from the 17th century, worn leather and no additions. The essence of purity, her skin is sickly white, more so than is normal for a vampire
Personality: Yuki Bara is a holy vampire, and she refuses to feed off of living creatures. Instead, she feeds off of emotions. Becuase this is barely enough sustain her, she is always a step from death- for real. She loves everything, and her physical fraility applies to her frail will outside of that to not feed off of a human. She can be persuaded to do anything.
Ability: She can heal small injuries with a touch, but the wounds appear on her instead. It's limited to small cuts and bruises.
Bio: Snow was born in the Victorian Era, and ended up engaged to a vampire. They didn't know someone was trying to kill him by sipping holy water into his drink, but the attempt failed because Snow drank it instead. When she found out what he was that night, she asked to be changed, but the holy water was in her blood stream, killing Seville. This is why she isn't a normal vampire, and also why she refuses to injure people or animals
Weapons: None, weapons are for hurting people
Pets: A pigeon named Iris, who currently has a broken wing that Snow is helping it with.
Being nice
Giving people something to hope for
Life
Books
Being polite
Dislikes:
People being rude
Killing
Depressing people
Thinking of Seville
People who judge on appearances
Dorm#: 8

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-16-2007, 08:00 PM

Takuto returned the paper to the girl. He ran away swiftly, scared that she would yell at him for waking her up! He didn't get her name, but he wished he did.

Takuto was searching for his next class, hoping not to be late. He holds his schedule in his hand, eager to know what was the first period. He was at the entrance of the class. No one was in the room, not even the professor. He waits there eagerly, hoping that someone else had the same class.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 10:00 PM

Kali all of a sudden snapped out of her trance, predicting she would need to be somewhere by now. She didn't care if she was late on the first day, she knew the professors should understand that the students didn't have a clue where anything was yet.

Digging around, she found a piece of paper and scanned it over. Her first class was history. Well, I should do well in this. Why must I 'learn' it when I've lived most of it. Oh well, it can't be helped. She thought to herself as she grabbed a clipboard with a few pens and pencils and headed off to find this classroom.

She found a classroom with the boy from earlier in it, and figured he'd know if its the right classroom or not.

"Is your first class history as well, Takuto?" Kali asked not waiting to see if he had noticed her presence or not first.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 11:36 PM

Silence entered the room before she did. snow hardly looked like a vampire. she also hardly acted like one. Nor did her aura read like that of a normal vampire. She reeked of holy and of the undead, at the same time. A walking oxymoron.

Yet, placidly, she trailed to the history class she'd been assigned. It was an easy class, if a pointless one. After all, she'd heard it all before, seen a lot of it. Watch children come home dirty and grimy from the coal mines, and even took thier brusies upon herself, to ease their existence as no one could ease hers.

Entering the room, she took note of the precenses already in the room. One human, one vampire. Brushing white hair over her shoulder, she took a seat. Silent unless spoken too, especially when there was a male in the room. Such she had been taught ,and so she obeyed.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 12:26 AM

Takuto stared at Kali. He glanced down at his schedule. He read off the page "History." He went back to Kali.

"Why yes it is! History is my first class!" Takuto was relieved. "I guess I was at the right room! Do you have history first too? I hope the professor is not mean."

Takuto saw someone else go inside the room. He wanted to greet her but he hesitated. He was too afraid. He always studdered when he talked to a girl, especially one he only knew from sight.

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 AM

Kali nodded in thank you and sat down in the desk next to his so she wasn't rude. She put down her clipboard on the desk and said, "I'm not concerned about the teacher being mean or not. If he or she is, its not big deal, there are worse things in life to worry about. I'm more concerned about being bored in this class, I feel like I've learned all this at least a hundred times." Little did Takuto know, she meant that almost literally. She has taken history courses before, and aced every single one of them because she has lived through most of the time periods.

Kali noted the presence that had entered the room. Without turning around, she sensed another vampire. She could tell something was different about this one, but she wasn't going to press the subject, she would eventually solve it from being around the other vampire in school.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 AM

Snow's eyes came up, meeting the boys, and she gave him a soft, welcoming smile. that was lamost like speaking. She mouthed a hello before averting her face again, focused on the book in front of her, flippign through the pages.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2007, 12:44 AM

Emma had looked through dozens of door in search of the library. Despite all the failed attempts, she wasn't the least bit discouraged. It gave her a chance to get to know her school better! She opened up another door slightly and poked her head, looking around.

"Nope, this doesn't look like it either. Just another classroom..." she mumbled to herself before she noticed the other three people in the room.

"Oops. Sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you guys," she apologized with a laugh. "Hey, would any of you guys know where the library is?"

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 12:53 AM

"Oh, that's cool Kali." Takuto was confuzzled. He did not understand what Kali was saying at all. It was like she was saying she was immortal herself. He shook his head, out of the state of confusion.

He took a glance up. The girl smiled at him. He lost his breath for a second. Suddenly, Jackers kicked his pencil across the room right next to the girl. He walked across the class to go get it.

"Um excuse me. My name is Takuto and. . . . um," He was shy, "well my Ferret, well his name is Jackers, and well. . . . he kicked my pencil across the room. May you please pick it up for me?" He wast studdering. Frightened to death. He would have picked it up himself but it was impolite to bend down in public, especially from a girl.

Someone new came in the room. He glanced up, waiting for someone to reply.

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:05 AM

Hito walked into his room, knocking on the door. "Hello?" Hito asked, calling out to whoever may be inside.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 02:32 AM

Oh, so he did have a voice after all. She gave another soft smile, and nodded. Her voice was as soft as her smile, and silky, rich and accented, but not harshly so. Simply, abnormal.A nod and she bent down, scooping up the pencil in between sickly pale fingers and handing it to the stammering boy. Perhaps he wasn't stammering just yet. But it was nearly such.

"Here you are." There was a calm serene pause. "You have a ferret? I have a pigeon at the moment. Some boys were throwing stones at it...hurt it's wing. I'm helping it recover." Again, her voice was steady and calm. The kind of voice that steadies peoples nerves in most cases.

"My name is Snow."

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 02:38 AM

Kali grinned a bit at Takuto wondering off to another girl. She was glad that she didn't seem to give him the wrong impression, so she was done with that.

In her clipboard, she had manuscript paper for a composition she was working on. She had no idea how it sounded, only a general idea. She wanted to get to a piano of some sort so she could work out her composition. For the time being, she just kept working on it, hoping after five hundred years of composing, she would know how it would sound without some sort of aid such as a piano.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 02:57 AM

Another... a vampire stepped inside. Snow's eyes rose to meet his before they averted again. Most vampires chose to ignore she existed, simply because of what she was. She doubted this one would be any different. Still, she wiated for an answer from Takuto, her smile as sweet and soft as before. It rarely changed from that.