Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 10-26-2007, 10:59 PM

Takuto was amazed. His breathing was fine again! He was running faster than ever. He was finally out of that dark shadowy place. Takuto was down at the dorm hall! He screamed.

"Everyone, come here! We need to have a meeeting!"
He waited for anyone to come.

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 03:20 PM

(I'm leaving this rp 'cause no one's replying to my character)

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2007, 05:23 PM

Kali once again growled at her options, but her body chose what she did next. She almost pounced upon the opportunity of getting blood. She tried to gently sink her teeth in Snow's neck, and take as little as possible. When she was done, she pulled away before she could drink anymore than needed. She then bowed her head, and said, "Thank you."

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-28-2007, 12:06 AM

((Blackwing, maybe if you made it clear who's attention you were trying to get and posted more than a sentence it'd be easier for us to talk to you...))

Snow let the girl take what she needed, pulling away and bowing shallowly. "It is no bother. Come... Takeno is calling..."

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 12:33 AM

Kali nodded, still ashamed that she showed weakness like this. She still was angry about not knowing where her composition was, but she was at least now able to keep her cool about it. She walked, hoping that Snow was walking as well, and wiped her face to make sure there was no blood visible. Curiously, she said, "I sense you are not like most of our kind. Most would have just left me to fend for myself, and not care what happened to the humans. Why is it you are different from them?"

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-28-2007, 04:52 AM

((I don't know how to reply to posts like Blackwing's were. >.>))

Dani closed the door to the room she was in again and reopened in. This time she opened it into a lighted hallway, she stepped through the doorway and out into the hall, she didn't know where she was but didn't really care. She grabbed the clipboard and stared at the ferret, wondering it would just follow her. She didn't want to touch it for fear it would bite her. Leaving that hallway she came back to the dorm room and walked past the guy yelling for a meeting, she went over and knocked on the room of the one girl she had met early to see if she was in. When she got no reply, she placed the clipboard in front of her door and walked back to the yelling boy.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 04:36 PM

Snow gave a smile. "When I was turned, my sire was killed. I was a horrible accident...I....I had consumed holy water that had been meant for him, without either of us know... He... For soem reason the fact that my sire was killed by me, and the holy water in my blood, turned me into an abnormal vampire...holy almost... I cannot stand the idea of hurting something. So, I feed off emotions which my body turns to vitae. Most vampires shun me for this, but rest assured, the holy water was all lost in my turning..."

Another soft smile as they walked hurriedly. "I'm just a helpful person. I cna't stand to think of someone getting hurt..."

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 10:24 PM

((Gah! Sorry I disappeared. My dog is injured, and its a bad week.))

Kali downcast her gaze and said, "I'm sorry to hear about your sire." She slowed down her pace a bit and said, "My story is tragic. I have never talked about it with others, nor do I ever plan on it. It is why you never hear my name very much between other vampires, I usually make myself scarce."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Snow pausedand gave a smile. "If you do not wish to talk about it, I understand. But sometimes...it helps..." She closed her eyes. "I am sorry for the loss of Seville as well... very...very sorry..." Her mood plummetted, and she half heartedly wished to cry. Instead, she smiled weakly.

"I do understand being scarce. It does indeed help..."

((Yuck! No worries))

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 10:13 PM

"It's hard..." She muttered. She shivered thinking about 'him'. "Though through it all, it helped me realize the nature of humans." She said, though, she realized it was quite confusing what she was talking about. "Being alive for over five hundred years has also given me a chance to learn more, as well."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2007, 03:04 AM

Snow gave a smile. "Indeed, such is the crime of our fate. To know the crimes, but not only sympathizing, but unable to know exactly what...to do..." She noted the shiver, and gave her a smile for it. "Please, do not despair too much. It took me a very long time to discuss Seville.."

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-13-2009, 06:01 PM

Name: LilMissMollyPutz
Character Name: Alexia Childheart
Race: Vampire
Age you appear to be: 13 I look likemy signature
Personality: Shy but sexy and very in tune with nature and animals
Abilitys: anything to do with animals and nature
Bio: comepletely unknown by her of her past life she just recently became a vampire
weapons: daggers, twin blades, and a bow and arrows
pets: none
dislikes: people who are to fast and have no control
Dorm#: 10