Picture:

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-24-2011, 12:15 AM

Name; Alivia Authenia
Age; 23
Apperance;

It had all gone according to plan.They had reached the southern borders of the desert.Alivia stared at the enemy approaching high, above from all of the trouble away from the trouble.'The enemy approaches!'Someone shouted.Alivia sighed, once again she'd be out on the battle feild.She had become one of the most best trained soldiers and something to brag about.But never did Alivia let that get to her head.Moving swiftly to catch up with the other warriors, she left her room.Weapons of all kind hidden on her body.Alivia had been trained for this so well that she did not need armor.Quickly her slender figure soon arrived to the stables.Alivia didn't have to move as she whisteled and called out, 'Shadow, its time!'Her horse moved quickly, already prepared with her body being guarded by armor and such.The last thing Alivia wanted was her horse to be wounded.She would die before her horse ever died.Cooing at Alivia and peting her muzzle and thanking her, sending a silent pray up to who they called G/d, she ushered herself onto the sattle.'Lets teach them a lesson they shall never forget.'Alivia murmured to her horse as they sprung forward.The soldiers were riding in the city but by the sound of the trumpet being blown and alarms being set off, they had all taken position around the boaders.Alivia was placed on the front lines.They weren't too far off at this moment.They would soon arrive and she would be ready.'Do not attack!'The leader called.Alivia was restless, wanting to attack.She was not a blood thirsty creature for war, but like any other of her brothers or sisters she did not treasure the people of the north.Lets get this mess done and over with and return home.

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 05-24-2011 at 12:52 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 05-24-2011, 03:07 AM

It had been five years since Alastair had to enter this bloody,unimpressive,and personally stupid war between his kingdom of the North and the kingdom of the South. The two kings had been mortal enemies to begin with and it only took a small argument between the two to boil over into a full-fledged war between two countries. Today was supposed to be one of the biggest battles yet. Many troops have rallied up and now Alastair patiently waited as he marched onto the battle field,like thousands of others. Ever since he left his hometown and practice to be apart of protecting his country Alastair had learned to fight,and fight pretty damn well. He had made it this far with his skills and shear luck sometimes. He was able to rise in the ranks however due to his young age he stayed behind as a normal soldier,mostly because he was able to help the wounded during the heat of battle. Now as Alastair and the thousands of soldiers just like him halted in front of the borders his eyes slightly widened due to the mass of also thousands of enemy soldiers on the opposite border to him. He knew that the North had been slowly gaining leverage on the South due to small battles won against them but he didn't expect so many of his enemies would arrive today. Handling the handle of his sword and his gun tucked tightly against his waist he knew he was ready for combat...no matter the price.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 AM

At that very moment all hell broke loose.Brushing past the other soliders, she rushed into the heart of the battle.She had remained bound to the castle ever since her brothers and sisters took on the other lands.But these soliders had seen nothing like Alivia.The way she moved so fluently and remained intact with her sword and horse.As more men begun to crowd on her, she then abondoned Shadow.Her horse always knew what to do in these times.Playing her own little game, she nocked two men dead off of they're horses so quickly they didn't know what hit them.She remebered her orders.Behead the captain and bring it to the kingdom, and by doing so she wont have to worry about fighting for awhile.Slicing down whoever got in her way, she kept on moving.The General wasn't too far off.Soft eyes ablaze with tranquility, two women had they're swords lowered for her head and were ready to cut her up on the spot.Doing something not even they would think of, she slid directly under the swords and across the ground coming dead on to her target.But, as her sword met the generals throat and sliced his head directly off, three swords were thrusted into her back.Once blazing eyes then died out.Blood dripping from her mouth as the head rolled on the ground and someone called out 'Battle Won', or something along those lines.Before Alivia had fallen, she summoned up enough strength to cut down the three women who had stabed her.It wasn't easy with all her fumbling but her mind set was entirely different from everyone elses.After they laid in they're own puddle of blood, throats sliced.She crumbled to the ground aswell.Shadow not too far off..if only she could just whistle..and get her attention..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-24-2011, 04:26 AM

Alastair had been in the mist of a battle between two huge looking men before he heard a few cries from the soldiers to retreat. Something bad must have happened and that means if they are retreating there will be a larger battle to fight later on. As the distraction of the others soldiers screams he was able to easily cut down both of the huge men before beginning his trip back to the borders of the North. Suddenly out of no where he was flat on the ground,his face now smudged with dirt and sand. Quickly looking up to his new enemy he was surprised to see a wounded girl. He wasn't very good with watching his surroundings so to know he tripped over an injured person kinda made him feel bad. Quickly Alastair sheathed his sword and looked over the girl who clearly had deathly wounds to her back. Grabbing her arms his usual distant expression turned completely stern and serious. "If you want me to save you then your going to have to stay still while I try and fix your wounds."He stated

Darkest Hour

Old 05-24-2011, 04:33 AM

Alivia couldn't move.But as this man moved her body she could feel more blood spring out of her back.It seemed like she was been punished as he came back around for round 2.His voice was hardly audioable as her eyes fluttered open and stared at a bizzare color of green eyes.'Who ar-'Alivia choked.She wasn't one to scream or feel pain.Infact it hurt so much she felt nothing.It was as though there was a thin veil between this world and the next.As if she could reach out and run her hand against its wonderful texture.She quickly snapped out of that daze as the wind picked up and the sand beneath her fingers gave her strength to carry on.Even though her words were cut short from the choking of blood.'Who are you.'Alivia finally stated.She needed his name, she needed to know who this man was and why he was saving her.It had to be of guilt, but clearly it wasn't her time to die.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-24-2011, 04:58 AM

"I don't exactly think this is the time to be asking questions when your half dead."He replied quickly. He didn't have time for questions when this girl could die any moment.laying her down on the ground he made sure she could breathe before cutting her shirt downwards to examine the wounds. They seemed pretty deep but if he could clean them and stitch them up he would be able to save her life. Without any hesitation Alastair began to clean out her wound with some mere water and ripped cloth from his shirt. Once the wounds were clean...or at least as clean as he could possibly get them with his supplies Alastair pulled out a thick needle and thread he usually carried around just in case of these circumstances appeared before him. As he knotted the thread and began to sew the skin together as if stitching up a doll he finally smiled. "You know your lucky for me to have tripped over you. After all this is over you probably won't remember me but....you defiantly owe me one." He stated with a clearly amused smirk placed on his lips. Finally after about 20 minutes Alastair finished his 'surgery' and wrapped the girls back with his shirt,even though it was a tad large fit. Looking around he saw that not many of his fellow soldiers still lingered out on the battlefield..unless they were dead. Seeing the girl trying to fight for consciousness he shook her slightly,knowing even though he had helped her with her wounds she still needed to fight to stay awake. "Stay awake. You need to tell me where there is someone that can come and take you." He whispered in her ear so she could clearly here his orders.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-24-2011, 05:07 AM

Alivia could hear the smirk in his voice.Was this one of her own, or a nothern?Alivia didn't want to know.It had to be one of her own, if it was a nothern then the prices for him even bandaging her wounds would be a great price to pay indeed.She blinked a few times, clearing her vision from the sand.A sand storm would be starting soon.She glanced at him when a small chuckle tuged at the edge of her lips.He was a northern.He had striking green eyes, and like a fire work show she remained captivated.Alivia felt like a broken animal, and he was some kind of doctor trying to put her back together.Inwhich he was.For awhile Alivia had stared at his green eyes but she was slowly beginning to slip under again, when a urgent voice reached her.Alivias eyes fluttered open.Clearly he had to praticully yell in her ear since she was easing herself away from this world and to the next.No more fighting, no more wounds, no more being the best.'Im wounded not deaf.'Alivia commented with sarcasm.A chuckle still placed on her lips.Without hesitation, she whisteled.Shadow bursted through the smoke of sand.Her black and gray maine sticking out against the sand.Alivia couldn't move, at all.When she tried, more blood came up into her mouth.Damnit.Alivia thought, as she then turned her attention back to the northern man who had her as a captive pationent.'Just help me get onto my horse.'Alivia remarked calmly, but thats when she remebered his last few words.'Ill soon pay my dept after this, I will find you.'Suprisingly, it wasn't a threat.It was just a promise that she would find him again and she would pay her debt.She didn't know how she would or why she even felt greatful to the man, but going to the other world without paying a life debt was a heavy burden to pay.One question remained in the back of her mind, whats his name?Sadly, she did not have the strength to speak much longer.

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 05-24-2011 at 12:57 PM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 PM

Alastair could tell by the tone in this girls voice she was determined to survive and repay her debt. As he also noticed the quick approaching sand storm Alastair swiftly lifted the girl up and onto what he assumed was her horse. He was careful enough to not touch the wounds on her back as he settled her onto the horse. "Well I'm not to confident in you finding me again but if you heal up then lets just call it even." He replied as Alastair stepped back from the horse and began towards the boundaries of his home country. Suddenly just before he crossed to the Northern Kingdom Alastair turned back to face the injured girl. "By the way my name's Alastair Kent....jut in case you do try and find me." He stated with a light chuckle before disappearing behind the thick cover of bushes and trees. It didn't take long for him to catch up to his fellow troops who were slowly heading back to camp. It would be a few days before they packed up and headed back to base. He knew once he returned to camp he would be working all night on injured soldiers....lucky him.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-24-2011, 10:57 PM

Alivia simpley wrapped her arms around her horses neck.Alastair Kent...Alivia thought to herself as her horse road back into the gates.Few men lay on the ground, a bloody battered mess.But as Alivia returned, a victory call was shouted from everyone.Hes a big fish alright..Alivia didn't and couldn't speak when she was removed from Shadows back.Being carried, her vision soon blured.Those green eyes tormenting her vision.Alivia kept on fighting for consiouness but the more of struggle she made the more it weighed on her.Alivia didn't dare try to speak, she didn't trust her voice.Soon she was inveloped in satin sheets and blurry shadows surrounding her.Alivia heard a muffeled voice..was that her own?Soon she gave in, sinking into a deep sleep as the exhaunsion took over her and she slipped away.Darkness filling her vision as she fell into a dark sleep with nothing but those green eyes tormenting her.

It had been atleast three days since Alivia had been in bed and resting.But today, she started moving again.Her bandages had already been changed, and she wished to seek out Alastair.For a brief moment she wondered where he was, but as she spoke the words aloud she knew it was true.'In the north.'Alivia muttered as she paced back and forth in her room before her window.Of course she had a clear view of the entire city, it was a luxury that she had always aquired whenever she returned to the kingdom.'Perhaps I can sneak into one of they're camps..they couldn't possibley..no..no..'Alivia was soon cut off at a knock on her door.Alivia sighed.'Come in.'Alivia called.She was taken aback by her loves beauty as he strode across the room and towards her.Closing the door behind him, he walked towards Alivia.'Nice pj's.'Erik teased as he enveloped Alivia into his familar, warm embrace.'I would say the same but your under garments are more of a laugh.'Alivia retroted just to meet Eriks kiss.He wasn't possesive and all your-mine-groar.Alivia adored this about him, but clearly did not love him.Never had she told a man she loved them.For she stoped believing in this after her Father.Holding her breath, she pulled her lips away from Eriks.'What do I oath this visit love?'Alivia spoke against his lips as his arms laced around her waist.Being careful to not touch her wounds.'I simpley came to see how you were doing.Aswell as, I would like to inform you that they are sending a few soliders into the north.They have very few uniforums that are like the soldiers there but I wished to see if you'd like to travel with us.'Erik spoke the words fluently, knowing Alivia all too well.Without hesitation, Alivia anwsered 'Yes'.That familiar sarcastic grin tuged at Eriks lips as one of his hands caressed her cheek.'I will see that all is prepared.We will be leaving tonight.'Eriks last words echoed in Alivias mind as he kissed her cheek and left as quickly as he came.Alivia sighed and wrapped her arms around herself.Glancing over at the window.'I told you i'd see you again.'But of course, the words were taken by the wind for no one else to hear.Alivia stood up and washed her face.Staring at the tattoos that framed her face.It was a true pity she'd have to cover them up..but it was only her face being covered.Reaching for some cover up junk, she slabed it onto her face.Staring at her perfect, tan complection she then heard a knock on the door as a woman walked in, laid her uniforum down and before you knew it, Alivia was dressed and good to go.As they set off, all she could think about was Alastair.Soon she'd see him, and perhaps he wouldn't be as surprised to see her but knowing his blade might be pressed to her throat again sent a adrenline rush through out her entire being.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-24-2011, 11:43 PM

It had been three days. Three days since the battle against the south kingdom at there borders. Alastair had barley remembered anything after he had helped that southern girl onto her horse. Once he returned to camp he was bombarded with injuries from a few scratches to broken bones and bullet wounds. Alastair been been barley surviving on coffee and granola bars before he was able to finally get some sleep. Waking up after the three days of camps he knew they would be packing up today to head back to base. After that Alastair would be assigned to a new location,close to the capital for him to assist in medical attention to soldiers who had taken severe injuries in the war. It seemed ever since he had left his home behind days as a soldier had been a furry blur. Running his fingers through his blond hair Alastair stumbled out of his small tent and stared out at the surrounding tents and soldiers who were already up and about. As Alastair was about to make his way to the fellow injured soldiers for a quick checkup he suddenly felt immense weight on his back and two arms wrapping around his neck. Looking back he chuckled seeing the smile of his beloved friend,Catherine. Ever since Alastair was a baby Catherine and himself had been great childhood friends. They were supposed to get engaged a few years back but decided to put it off until this war was over. Neither of them wanted to bring children into this now bloody world. Now carrying Catherine back into his tent Alastair gently set her down on his cot before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "So how are you today Cathy?" Alastair said as he sat beside her. She quickly laid her head down on his lap and began to play with the buttons of his uniform. She also had been sleeping since not to long ago. With Alastair a doctor and she herself a nurse things had been pretty rough with there new loss. "Just fine Alastair. I came to see if you were awake...since you are I was wondering if when...you go back to the capital...may I come with you?" She asked with her usual innocent tone and slightly pouted lower lip. She knew this ideal puppy dog look never failed her...not once. Alastair smiled and began to lovingly stroke her hair. He couldn't say no...not to Cathy anyway. Wherever Alastair went Cathy went. That's how its always been and most likely always will be. He always wanted to protect Cathy and with her close by it was that much easier to do so. "Of course. How can I say no to that face of yours?" He replied with a light chuckle. Hopefully if everything went according to plan he wouldn't have to be out on the battle field for the next several months.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-25-2011, 12:01 AM

It hadn't taken long until they reached they're camp.Of course Alivia wanted to be here but she also didn't want to be here.Call it homesick if you wished but it wasn't like that at all.Moving swiftly off of Shadow, she and Erik did not separate.They simpley were lead to a tent and the horses were taken else where.Once they reached the tent, Alivia sat down and sighed.'Looks like we got in unnoticed.'Alivia grinned as she whispered to Erik.But was soon greeted with his same cocky grin.She never grew tired of that grin.They did make good partners.'Yeah, they'll be packing up and leaving in abit.So for now lets keep a low profile and just start geting our things together.The nurse said that those bandiges should hold up for atleast two more days.'Erik was eager, what man wouldn't be?He was in the very pit of the action.Alivia wasn't one too intrested into romance at moments.But at this moment her mind was only focused on her surroundings.Sometimes she'd have slip ups.Erik and her had already been engaged but they had not brought kids into this world quiet yet.They hadn't gone all the way before.Infact Alivia being of age, didn't even have intrest in doing something of the sorts yet.Heak, Alivia wasn't ready for kids.But she was bound to Erik.Giving him a swift nod, she felt him lace her hand with his own and kiss the very top of lithe hand.'Once we get to the base ill be busy metaling around and geting information about they're plans.'Erik cut himself off.And for a moment, Alivia swore she saw hunger flash through his eyes.They hadn't been spending so much time together for the past few days..but that didn't change how she felt about Erik.Leaning forward, Alivia gave him a gentle kiss on the mouth.'Once all is done, then we can return home.'Alivia finished the sentence for him, as she then slipped out of the tent along with Erik.She had grown use to the wig and contacts, it hadn't been bothering her much.As they took 'they're' tent down, she beckoned the horses over and simpley begun to saddle up.Once they reached base, she could find him.Once she found him, she could pay her debt and be rid of the burden that weighed her down.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 05-25-2011, 01:01 AM

As Alastair waved goodbye to Cathy since she had to report a few battle details to the other troops in her group he finally began his journey to the tent filled with injured soldiers. He had already packed his things and secured everything to his horse which he always road on during long journeys. At least that was one perk to having a higher ranking. Stepping towards the tent he suddenly stopped as a horse walked by,also carrying supplies. With a furrowed brow Alastair stared at the horse for a few minutes,lingering there as his mine began to wonder back to the previous battle in which he had seen a horse very similar. Shrugging it off as just a simple coincidence Alastair finally entered the tent with the injured soldiers. Quickly checking up on each one and re-bandaging some wounds he was done in no time. He didn't really mind doing this. He was able to heal the wounded men and women who fought bravely and also contribute in his own way. It didn't take long to make it back to were his tent was just an half an hour ago and now where his pure caramel colored horse stood,ready anytime for departure. Leaning against one of the many trees that surrounded the campsite Alastair took a deep breath before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small pipe. Quickly lighting it he took a few puffs before the smoke slowly escaped past his lips,into the clear sky. "That's better." He whispered.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-25-2011, 02:41 AM

It didn't take long to pack everything up considering Erik and Alivia moved fast.Once they both were done geting everything packed away, they went they're separate ways.Not with a single glance nor a kiss bid them part.Alivia went off to take care of Shadow and make sure she didn't wonder off into the woods and such.So, Alivia binded her to a tree.Patting her neck, she then murmured in her ear.'Stay here so I can find him and thank him.'Alivia then strode off.To be honest she had no clue what she would do if she met him again, here, in this disguise.So she decied to just make it a nice hello-how-do-you-do conversation.As Alivia approached some far off trees she quickly recongized him.Hopefully he did not see through her disguise.For once Alivia felt like the beast in the shadows.'Hello.'Alivia stated calmly, a friendly smile on her face.She'd just ask to see where they were heading to..play dumb.Play dumb and hopefully he wouldn't see past her disguise.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 PM

Alastair turned his head quickly towards the direction of which his name was being called. Seeing a young woman stand before him was a little weird since most never approached Alastair... without a reason of course. Most of the people he spoke with were either high up officials or fellow nurses,and doctors. With a mere private standing before him Alastair wondered what this girl wanted from him. Taking a few short puffs from his pipe he slowly exhaled the smoke, before leaning down to the girls height. "What would you like to speak with me about private?" Alastair spoke as a carefree smile spread across his lips.