Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-18-2011, 11:14 PM

Takeo looked at Mathias and smiled slightly. "I knew that there was a copy of you. But I couldn't tell which was really you. So, I just guessed. Where you were was my second choice." he told him. He knew he should have gone to the other spot that he had sensed Mathias, but he of course didn't. He would keep this in mind for later.

Tori noticed the boy from earlier; Sasuke. And she could tell that he had gone off to be by himself. So, she was going to go bother him. She went over to were he was, appearing behind him. "Its a nice day, isn't it?" she asked, examining him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-20-2011, 12:17 AM

He laughed. It was a big, true laugh, one of the ones that only come out when someone is truly happy. "Sure you did..." Reaching over, Mathias slapped Takeo companionably on the back. Jumping down he motioned for the other to join him. "Let's test our skills shall we?" He wanted to know the weaknesses of his team mates, so he could compensate and counter for them when needed.

Twisting around, he stared. He hadn't even noticed her approach, quite unusual for the genius of his class. "It is." Sasuke said nothing else, simply returned his gaze to the city with annoyance. The solitude he had known, the peace, had just been shattered.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 12:22 AM

Takeo nodded. "Yes. Let's do that. But, I should warn you. I have a powerful *kakegenkai." he told him. And he had just about perfect control over it too. There were just some small things he needed to work out. Like the tracting thing to find hidden enemies.

"I noticed you watching me earlier. I was wondering why." Tori said. Most of the villagers barely noticed her after a moment. They took one look at her before going back to what they were doing. Which made things easier for her.

{{I don't know if I spelled that right..}}

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-20-2011, 12:29 AM

(( Don't worry about it, I know what you mean. XD Does he have Rasengan?))

A smirk crossed his features. Mathias was looking forward to this, quite a lot. "Well then, let's see what this powerful ability is then." With that, he threw a volley of kunai at his partner. Healing wouldn't be a problem for either of them. Now, he started to run while setting something up at the same time. Forethought was something Mathias had been trying very hard to learn.

Lifting his eyes, Sasuke regarded the girl coolly. He supposed speaking the truth wouldn't hurt, it would certainly do no harm. "Simply put, you took no exception to the only Uchiha in the whole village." There was more, but Sasuke decided to leave it at that.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 12:42 AM

{{No.. Its the ability to move the earth without having to use handigns.}}

Takeo nodded and focused his chakra. He easily blocked the kunai. Then he moved the earth to enclose Mathias' feet to stop him from running. After, he walked slowly over to him. He could easily handle anything that was thrown at him, so he really wasn't worried.

"Of course I didn't. Your not that special. You think it matters to me that your clan was killed. It has nothing to do with me, so why should I care?" Tori asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-20-2011, 01:10 AM

(( Still, can't make it too easy for Takeo, now can I?))

Mathias nearly fell on his face. Earth shifter up to encase his feet. Surprised filled him, only to be replaced by a confident smirk. This would certainly be an interesting battle. Casually, Mathias stretched. As he did so, the wire in his hand was tugged forcefully making a whole series of explosions take place. Mines were everywhere, including the surrounding are where Takeo was walking. It had taken some doing, placing all those fire letters in such a short time and all covered with his chakra to make them blend into the ground.

Her attitude was refreshing, no matter how rude she was. A rare smile flashed across The dark eyed teen's face. It was gone quickly. "Why don't you elaborate on that?" A rash attitude which Sasuke could admire... Returning his eyes to the view, he took in the scents carried from the wind and listened to the sounds. Energies swirled from the city, in a way that made him slightly restless.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 01:22 AM

{{Nope~}}

Takeo wasn't expecting the explosions. But he was still prepared for it. The Earth moved beneath him, hiding him from the blast. Then he continued going towards Mathias, but underground. This should be much safer for him. Plus, it made him surrounded by his elembent. Much better for him.

"Elaborate on what?" Tori asked, slightly confused. She had thought she made herself clear when she spoke. Guess she was wrong. But she would correct whatever it was. It shouldn't be to hard to do, after all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-20-2011, 01:34 AM

When Takeo disappeared, he let out a groan. This was certainly not what he'd expected. Thinking quickly, the young man tried to make a plan. Earth seemed to be the something Takeo used, now if only Mathias could figure out how to use that against him. With a laugh, the red head knew what to do. "This'll surprise you.." Quickly, and effortlessly, Mathias began running trough a jutsu. Water welled up and fell to the ground, making mud form here and there.

"How does it not matter? It makes you seem like you have no sympathy at all." Easily said, but perhaps harmful. Frankly Sasuke didn't care. He rarely cared about anything except revenge, though the found himself regarding his team with a wary kind of care.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 01:41 AM

Takeo wasn't expecting it to get muddy. But he was sure he could still handle it. He avoided the mud until he was beneath Mathias. Then he reached up, grabbed the other's feet, and pulled him downwards until he was buried up to his neck in the earth. Only then did he come out and crouch in front of him. "Looks like I win." he said.

"Your clan's death doesn't affect my life in any way. So, of course, I don't care. Its not like your the only person in the world who has lost your family. I know that there are people in every village to have lost them. So what makes you so special?" Tori asked.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-03-2011, 08:03 PM

Mathias didn't even try to struggle. Smiling a little, he lifted his eyes to the sky and made himself comfortable. Of course, while he did so, the water infested ground began to move around and shift over his opponent's feet. Quickly, Mathias removed every drop of moisture he could from the mud, basically encasing Takeo's feet in solid ground. "It's a draw." The young man stated with a slightly mocking tone, actually he wanted to burst out laughing.

"Well put. Now why not tell me about yourself?" Tilting his head up, Sasuke regarded her curiously. It was strange indeed to encounter someone who was so opinionated. The teen found it refreshing, this attitude of not caring. Some walked on eggshells around him and he hated that, almost as much as he hated other things.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 PM

Takeo couldn't help but grin slightly before making the ground release him and Mathias. "I guess it is." he said. "But I'm going to win next time. I'll make sure of it." he added. He didn't like losing, but he could deal with it for today. It wasn't like it was going to kill him after all.

"Why should I? My life shouldn't concern you." Tori stated. Besides, she didn't like talking about her life. Not to anybody. Especially people she's just met. Maybe with a friend. But only then.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2011, 07:48 PM

The young man made no comment. Leaping up from the ground without thought Matihas brushed himself off and shrugged. This had been more then enough to show him that his new teammate was competent enough. That had been his goal all along. "Winning isn't everything." Those kinds of thoughts could lead to trouble of the worst kind, which MAt knew form experience.

Standing now, the dark haired boy regarded her with a cold smile. "For no reason really. Since you aren't speaking, I'll be leaving now." With that said he leaped off the cliff and whirled away. He was going ot practice with the rest of his team. Perhaps they would get a mission soon and Sasuke would finally be able to leave Konoha again for a little while.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 12:33 AM

"It is when your life is on the line." Takeo said. If someone had that attitude in a fight, they're just going to end up being killed. And when it came to a life or death situation, then you should always fight to win. At least, that's how he saw it anyway. And nothing was going to change his opinion.

Tori watched him go. She had seen girls fawning over him in the village, but she really didn't understand why. From what she could tell, he's nothing but a jerk. So there really was no reason for any girl to like him. The only thing that he had was good looks and that wasn't enough. At least, not to her. With that in mind, she continued looking around the village, completely bored.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 PM

Rolling his eyes, Mat began moving away from the other man. This would take some time, making friends when they had such different views of things. Already he had told him how blood frightened him, and now this! "You can live without winning, you just need to be very intelligent about it." The little barb would hopefully get a reaction from Takeo. For some reason Mathis was now in a horrible mood.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 PM

Takeo thought about that. "I guess you could do that. I've never thought of it like that." he said. He was always told he had to kill his opponent. So why should he have thought any different. But what Mat was saying did make sense, in some way, after all. He would keep that in mind.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM

Grimacing, the young man began walking away towards the village again. It wasn't what his new team mate had said, it was what Takeo had reminded him of. Once Mathias had been just as bloodthirsty as he sounded until he'd seen a slaughter happen. Or rather, he'd seen the results of what Itachi had decimated upon his own clan. That bloodbath hadn't been a pretty sight. More then one shinobi had been changed. For Mathias it had meant a new fear of blood, when before he relished the sight of it upon his enemies. But that was before the realization came that those people had families and friends, just like every single person in that clan had once had.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 10:36 PM

Takeo followed Mathias back to the village. He figured that he still had time before he had to find Tori and head home. Wouldn't be hard to find her. He always did have a way of knowing where she was. "So.. What else is there to do in this village?" he asked, curious. He wanted something to do to pass the time. He wasn't to picky about what it was.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2011, 10:52 PM

Cocking his head to the side, Mathias let his eyes roam trough his home. Luckily there was a fair going on. There was something there for everyone, even the most jaded of warriors. Smells and sounds filled the air even though the two young men weren't yet in the vicinity of the place. "There's a fair going on, and today is market day. Take your pick." Motioning either way, Mathias crossed his arms at the cross roads after turning to face Takeo.

He couldn't help but smile a little. Though hidden, Konoha certainly had a very interesting internal life. People there knew each other very well, and even the most secretive of shinobi implicated himself or herself into the fun of the village. Sometimes anyway.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 10:55 PM

Takeo couldn't help but grin when he heard that there was a fair going on. Its been a while since he's gone on one. Looking around, he tried to decide which one he wanted to do first. "Hm.. There are so many options.." he said, going over to the nearest place. Best place to start is right where he was, after all. No better place to begin. And, he'd probably find Tori at some point while he was wondering around.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2011, 11:31 PM

A grin spread across Mat's face as he noticed where Takeo was going. The throwing star game! They needed to throw stars at the balloons to pop them and win prizes. Sauntering over to the booth the red head handed over some money in order to get three tries. This was a game set up by shinobi for shinobi, it was a lot harder then your run of the mill throwing game. "Care to give this a whirl too Takeo?" asked Mat in a teasing tone. With a wink he threw the first star and caught one of the blue balloons. That one was worth three points. It was the helium filled white ones which were hard to catch.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-17-2011, 12:13 AM

Takeo nodded. "Of course." he said. He paid to be able to play and took careful aim. The game was harder than it looked though, and he didn't get many points. Not that it mattered. He was just doing it to have fun, after.

On the other side of the fair, Tori was walking around slowly, looking at everything. She would have loved to participate, but unfortunately she forgot her money at home. So, she was stuck just walking around doing nothing.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-17-2011, 01:03 AM

Takeo's failure got Mathias to note he needed to work on certain aspects, though he was impeccable when it came to other things. Wrenching his thoughts away from forbidden territory, Mathias stared at his prize for a few moments before handing it to Takeo. "I don't really want this. Maybe you can give it to your sister later, or keep it if you like." At least this way someone might want the thing. Fluffy unicorn that it was... Mathias preferred dogs.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-17-2011, 01:49 AM

Takeo looked at the prize before taking it slowly. He didn't want to take Mathias' prize. But he was sure his sister would like it. "Alright. I'm sure Tori will appreciate it." he said. She liked things like that. She was a girl, after all. "So, what next?" he asked, looking around.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-18-2011, 08:50 PM

Sighing a little, Mathias looked carefully at all the attractions then grinned. Pointing at a nearby stage the young man couldn't help but feel a mischievous mood come over him. "I dare you to go and participate in the karaoke contest." Green eyes sparkling with amusement, he turned to regard Takeo with a tilt of his head. Poking the other man in the ribs, Mathias had to resist the urge to shove him onto the stage without asking. This was too much fun!

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Takeo thought about it. Personally, karaoke wasn't something he's tried before. Though a few of his friends had. So, how hard could it be?" "Alright. I will." he told him. He grabbed Mathias and dragged him over to the stage with him before signing up to go on stage. This really shouldn't be to hard. It was just singing, after all.