Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2011, 04:11 AM

Gemini laughed."yeah, right.I could never do that." She said, though the praise made her blush.she carefully stood and dusted herself off."well, was that good enough ta get me into yer little team?" She asked.
((*gasp* kitty ears! *rubs ears* so cute...^_^ ))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 12:36 AM

He nodded. "Yeah, you'll do fine in the exams with that kind of skill i'm sure. You just need to get good rest and be ready for living hell that day. This is no game. Kill or be killed"

((aw ^^ thanks 0//0))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-16-2011, 04:13 AM

Gemini smiled."that's how I like it.I've never known any other way." She answered."so you wanna stay here and train, or go back and rest? If yer sisters gone, I can cook us some real food." She added.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 01:04 PM

"Yeah, let's go back for now. You can cook real food you say? I'd love that! Let's go." he smirked. "My sister sucks at cooking.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-18-2011, 04:01 AM

Gemini laughed."I noticed.I've been starving fer days since I got here!" She said."but yeah, I can cook real food.its a skill I picked up when I was young, before the slavers took me." She said, sobering up for a second as she jumped down from the deck and landed on her feet on the beach far below.at least, she tried to.exhaustion from taking her own move made her legs give out as she jumped, causing her to freefall down beside the ship."aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Last edited by Gemini; 12-19-2011 at 06:51 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2011, 05:12 AM

He smiled. "Then I look forward to your cooking." he jumped afte her, also screaming like a maniac as he went through the air.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2011, 02:55 AM

Gemini landed hard on the sand below."ah, ow..." she gritted her teeth, tears welling up in her eyes."damn weak legs..." she said, trying hard not to show any weakness.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2011, 03:30 PM

Gaara landed head first beside her, but the sand conformed to his body, breaking his fall. "Sorry I didn't help break your fall. I was freaking out for a second there." He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2011, 06:00 AM

Gemini glared at him, but couldn't stay mad."fine, whatever.just help me out next time.you ok?" She asked, standing up and brushing herself off.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2011, 12:05 AM

"Yeah, a little shaky but otherwise ok. How about you? That couldn't have felt very nice. It was a pretty steep fall." Gaara hadn't experienced very much physical pain in his life, but he knew that certainly couldn't have felt good.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-23-2011, 05:21 AM

Gemini shrugged and winced."well it didn't tickle, I can tell ya that much." She said, testing out her limbs."I think I sprained me bloody ankle." She said.testing her weight on the ankle confirmed her suspicion,she could barely hold herself up."damn.well at least its only a sprain.if it was broken id be really hurtin. This should heal up right quick.I'll just have ta limp back is all." She concluded."hey...ain't you ever been hurt before? Ya don't act like ya have." She asked, curious.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 09:00 PM

Gaara sighed and picked her up like a baby. "the first time I was ever hurt was when your captain stabbed me in the shoulder. Even that wound healed within a few minutes. My sand protects me, and when it fails, the demon's chakra heals me up almost as soon as I'm wounded." he was carrying her back. "My sister knows a bit of medical jutsu and she can probably heal it most of the way." he hoped she wasn't hurting to bad.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2011, 04:03 AM

((Im sooooo sorry I've been away! The holidays have been hellish.))
Gemini hid a blush as he picked her up."sound like a good deal to me.it seems pretty helpful to have a defense that never let's you get hurt, though I can't really imagine life without pain.I always figured that if I could feel pain, I could feel like im still alive." She said, trailing off as she thought about it."since you don't have pain, what is it that makes you feel alive? There's gotta be something or ya wouldn't still be here." She reflected.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2011, 05:05 AM

He frowned. "I used to think killing made me feel alive. I'm not so sure anymore." what was my reason for living? What made me feel alive? I'd never thought about it before.

((I understand ^^))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2011, 04:46 AM

Gemini looked up at the boy, puzzled by his answer, but she didn't question him.this seemed like the kind of thing he needed to figure out on his own."well ok then.personally, I don't think a bit o bloodshed hurts much when it comes ta having fun.aye, actually, my crewmates used ta warn eachother and our enemies that I was a tad unhinged.'shes insane, that one.' That was their favorite.I'll admit I might be just a little unstable, mentally..." she trailed off, thinking about why that might be.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2011, 08:03 PM

Gaara laughed. "Don't worry, they all say I'm insane too, and it's defiantly true." I smirked. "In fact, you just dont know how damn crazy I am." I evil laughed and then shut up. "Anyway, youre gonna still make food when we get back right? I'm hungry and Temari's food is horrifying!"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-31-2011, 06:20 AM

Geminis ears perked in surprise at his laugh.it was very different than the laugh she'd heard before.it sounded crazy."uh, yeah, im still gonna cook. I said I would and I don't lie." She said, still pondering that odd laugh.his real laugh was attractive, and she liked it.but this one made her heart skip a beat.it was like her pulse changed to match his at that moment.there's something about this guy...something different.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2012, 09:57 PM

He hummed happily. "Good! I'm glad you'll keep your word since it has to deal with food." Gaara got bored after a bit of walking and started rambling. He almost never talked endlessly to people other than shukaka, and he felt like he could trust Gemini. There was something about her that made him feel....happy... "I wanna kick some major ass when we get to the chinin exams. You're gonna help me right?" he asked with a closed eyed smile.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2012, 06:16 AM

Gemini grinned."absolutely.I can't wait to get there and start beating the crap outta people." She said cheerily.she liked listening to him talk."I can walk now if ya want."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2012, 11:48 AM

He shook his head. "No, you're not walking anywhere with your ankle messed up. I don't want you hurting it worse. We can have Temari have a look and she can Hopfully use some medical jutsu to help it feel better. Temari isn't the best medical nin in the world, but she doesn't suck completly. She can care for minor illnesses and wounds, but not much more than that." he scowled. "If shed just practice some she might would actually get somewhat good.."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 AM

Gemini shook her head."I really don't need her to look at it.it's already better." She said, shaking her foot."I told ya, I heal real quick.something like this lasts about an hour, two if its bad." She explained."thanks fer caring, though."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2012, 05:51 PM

Gaara nodded. "Oh, ok. Well I'm glad you arn't still hitting then." he set her done so she could walk. "No use in me carrying you if you're all better." he said, not wanting to carry her for no reason seeing as how that would be akward to explain to the others when they got back to the hotel.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-09-2012, 04:45 AM

Gemini grinned and winced a little as she hit the ground.it was still sore, but her ankle was healed.she kind of missed him carrying her, but she wasn't going to say so."so, when we get back, I'll make us something ta eat and maybe we can find a movie ta watch.you like horror?" She asked.she had only seen.a few movies in her lifetime, but horror was her favorite by far.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2012, 11:08 AM

Gaara shrugged at the question presented. "I've never seen a horror movie, Temari and Kankuro are always afraid of I see one, I'll start killing people more often. That's totally not true I'll have you know." I said with a light frown. "I don't see why that think I'll go on a rampage over a damn scary movie." it had always annoyed me how they thought they were in charge. I was in charge of me and they could just deal with that.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-13-2012, 03:44 AM

"Well screw them.horror flicks are fiction, they don't have any he over us.I say we watch one anyway.something wicked like "the Texas chainsaw massacre." You know?" She said, grinning wickedly.she hated that his siblings tried to control him.as if he couldn't just kill them and be done with it anyway.