Vyllan
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 08:39 PM

I love the letter V.
SO YES.
Here is my thread.
You should talk in it. [=
especially because talking earns gold, which means more money to buy Valentine's items at half price, so chat away!

my current freebie is "Le petit-gateaux d'amour."
It means the love cupcake. Hopefully this title doesn't break the language rules. And I don't know French that much. xD Just studying it. Just to clear that up.
pleeeease don't tell me I need to do some shading on my pictures without giving me tips or a link to a tutorial. I've tried, and I'm not good at it. So don't criticize it without telling me ways to improve it. Thanks. =]

So, I know it's not that great, but if you want this cupcake (for noncommercial use xD) just save it yourself. [= And of course, please don't take my name off of it or sell or edit it.
=)

I'll be making more types of food during the event. [=
and if I can improve my art and everything I might ope n up a shop.

Now-- Names

I'll make you something like that with your username, free. Just ask nicely, and stick around for awhile.
And if you've been here a while before asking, then if you want to order one, just tell me a font type, colors, things like that. I can put pictures, but I don't know how well they'll look. And if I don't have your desired font I'll either download it or ask you to ask for another.
Font samples coming soon, until then, just make a request and I'll see what I can do.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 02-13-2008, 09:24 PM

Wow thats really cool, and your cupcakes are cute.

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 02-13-2008, 11:10 PM

Whoot! *gives love and life to a lost thread* <333

I'm searching for mine too. Good luck with the thread. Your freebie cupcake is cute~!
<3