Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-14-2008, 08:17 PM

I guess this would be considered a Valentines day Life issue?

I went out shopping with my Mom over a month ago looking for the perfect card; While the getting was good. I found the best card for my Husband and let my Mom keep it in her room where my Hubby couldn't stumble upon it.
I went today, to get the card and my Mom couldn't find it. Then she says "Oh No" and realizes that she's already personalized it for my father! She told me to just cut out everything she wrote in it for my Dad... But I don't want to do that. She already made it out for him.

So... I guess should I just make a card for my Husband or take the original card and cut out my Mom's personal note to my father?

I'm sitting on the fence about it because I wanted that card, and yet I don't want it since my Mom already filled it out for my Dad... *sigh* Advice?

*edit*
Now with home-made card desgin:
Front of Card

>w< Made with Dry-erase Marker and black felt pen.

Hug
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hug

Old 02-14-2008, 08:19 PM

I think that you should definitely make your own. It'll be more personalized anyway. If you want, you can copy some stuff off of the original card.

Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Make him a card, and make it special ^_^ You could stick a picture of both of you on the front, then you wouldn't be able to buy that in a store ;)

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-14-2008, 08:25 PM

I guess I will just make a card then. I just have to think of what to put in it. That's so going to rack my brain.

My Mom told me she'd give me money to go buy him a new one, but it's Valentines Day... There isn't going to be anything good left. *sigh*

I'm off to sketch something up for meh card.
Thanks everyone.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 02-14-2008, 08:50 PM

I bet he'd love a hand made card over anything you could buy at a store. ^_^

That sounds something the my mother would do. xD Not that I'm married or anything. Just the whole hiding something for a long time and then when I go to get it it had disappeared. x3

Yotsy

Old 02-14-2008, 08:56 PM

I'm working on a card now, I'm just sad about it. I hate making anything because I like for things to be perfext and I'm so watching this card get made and it looks like a 1st grader did it. XD.

My Mom didn't do it on purpose. She just forgot. Then when I asked her about the card, she was all sorry about it. Doesn't make me feel better, but eh. Oh well.

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:14 PM

YOTSSSSYYY! X3 <3

Yotsy

Old 02-14-2008, 09:23 PM

Hey there Bunnyy!

>w<

I finished the front of my home-made card. I added a link to my first post. I'm not sure why though. Eh, I'll share my silly card of love with everyone XD