Guitar Hero
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Guitar Hero

Old 08-13-2007, 04:00 PM

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade.

It's an awesome song, but all of those stuck up people at my school made it overused. x-x

`Pinkspiders
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to `Pinkspiders

Old 08-15-2007, 10:02 PM

They play Given Up by Linkin Park way too much. It sad because i like that song, but if i listen to it too many times it looses it's feel. Does that happen to any one else?

`Pinkspiders
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to `Pinkspiders

Old 08-15-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Hero
My Chemical Romance - Black Parade.

It's an awesome song, but all of those stuck up people at my school made it overused. x-x
My friend has that as her ringer on her cell phone. 8'U

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 08-16-2007, 12:21 AM

• ♥ » Unfaithful by Rihanna.

well i don't think its being played much anymoree,
    but i still don't like it. >.<

edit: oh, theres tons more but thats all i can't think of. P:

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 08-16-2007, 02:55 AM

• D< I hate Daughtry because I hear his songs every time I flicker on the radio.

;w; A while back - Since U have been Gone by Kelly Clarkson was so overplayed - people at school would sing it. I truly hated the song.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 08-16-2007, 03:18 AM

• There's been a LOT of songs overplayed that made me hate them even more than the first time I heard them in the past.

For right now:
    Umbrella - Rhianna. Jesus, if dragging the word out to the point of annoyance in a shrieky voice wasn't bad enough, they've got to play the song so damned often. -.-
    Party like a Rockstar - Shop Boyz. So the fact that they can't make up their mind whether they want to be a rock band or a hip hop band totally eludes me, but then they can't even rap. Which is worse. My mother complains about half the rap I listen to, wonder how her ears would bleed if I actually LIKED this song instead of switching stations everytime it came on.
    Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston. I actually like this song, but others tend to tell me how annoying it gets and I slightly agree. My mother said the song made her ears suicidal. :shrug: It's okay, I'll just play more Me Love then. xD
    Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes. Anyone getting sick of hearing this being played for months on end now? I used to mock it and make a parody with my friend, but it's seriously getting old. It was annoying to me the first time I heard it and now I'd rather just chokehold the song. :/
    Crank that Soldier Boy - ? I just heard this lately and I'm already annoyed. I heard it twice...in a row. On the radio. :/ If it wasn't bad enough seeing the same commercial on television twice in a row. >< Now everyone's playing it. Kill me? :]

Annnd that's all I can think of right now.

khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 PM

I don't listen to the radio that much, but when I do, I very often hear "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White Ts and "Umbrella" by Rihanna. Although I like both those songs so I don't really mind... yet.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 08-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Last time I checked the overplayed list was:
Plain white ts – Here there Delilah
Paramore - Misery Business
Linkin Park – Bleed Out
The Fray – She
Life House – You and me

That song by Pink and that Fergie song are other I hear a lot. That’s all I can think of off the top of my head that I hear just about every time I turn the radio on.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-23-2007, 09:17 PM

Photograph, by Nickelback.
I don't know if it still is, but the last time I listened to the radio alot, it was SO overplayed. I didn't mind Nickelback that much before the song came out. They were alright. But because of that song, I now pretty much hate them. XD Their lyrics aren't that bad, really, the music and vocals are just mediocre. And I'm sick of him wondering what's on Joey's head... XD
Also, Hey There Delilah is super overplayed. But it makes me giggle, because it always makes me think of the spoof my boyfriend and I made up for it.

InSaneWeTrust
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to InSaneWeTrust Send a message via MSN to InSaneWeTrust

Old 08-23-2007, 11:14 PM

I don't listen to the radio much, if at all, but I hear things songs still way too much Dx
Misery Business - Paramore
Anything by Fall Out Boy
Anything by Kelly Clarkson
Bringing Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
That lipgloss song.
Hey There Delilah - Plain White Ts
And some others which I don't know the name of.
I think would actually like FOB if their stuff wasn't so overplayed Dx

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:34 AM

Oh God...pretty much anything they play on the Top 40 stations (corporate radio is the worst thing that ever could have happened to music...that and American Idol)...

Hey There Delilah...

Anything Evanescence puts out...though honestly, I think they just suck, so that may be a little unfair on my behalf

Paralyzer by Finger Eleven...

Gwen Stefani as an artist is overplayed...as is Rihanna...again though, I may be speaking from a biased point of view; hip-hop makes me want to slit my throat on the spot. So obnoxious...whiny...tedious...grrr...

Green Day. Fall Out Boy. Nickelback, oh God...why do the radio stations always overplay the crappiest music on the market?

Oh, someone shut up Linkin Park too...they pretty much found that everyone can relate to feeling like crap at some point, and they've been marketing the hell out of it ever since. I can't tell the difference between their new stuff and their songs from back in 2001.

God...I hate radio. :x

P l a s t i c D o l l y
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:20 AM

"I write Sins, not Tragedies"

I HATE this song now.

And most things from Fall Out Boy.

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P l a s t i c D o l l y
"I write Sins, not Tragedies"

I HATE this song now.

And most things from Fall Out Boy.
Yeah, considering how short "I Write Sins..." is, it gets really old really fast.

Oh...I forgot to mention that horrible song Beyonce did...Replaceable? I think that's name of it. Complete crap and played to death. :x

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange
Anything by the Red Hot Chili Peppers XD

Also...they used to play "Not Over Yet" by Chris Daughtry a TON. XD
I used to like them both a lot, but well, because they were overplayed I lost my love for them >:

But on the other hand I used to not really like the song "Icky Thump" by the White Stripes, but it has grown on me since they play it so much and now I love it :'D <33

ohoh, and "Pain" by Three Days Grace . . . yeah...that's probably the most overplayed song EVER XDD
One time it started playing on one channel so I switched to the other new rock/alternative station and it was playing there too! So I switched to the mix station and it was playing there too >_____>
so I just shut off the radio XDD
Yes...The Red Hot Chili Peppers are technically good, but God...I was dreading the release of Stadium Arcadium. I'm sorry, but all their music sounds pretty much the same to me (and I'm tired of hearing about California...we've got 49 other states to sing about, you know ><). I guess part of it is due to the fact that hardly anyone plays anything remotely close to rock anymore (I'm talking mainstream here anyway), so they have to latch onto something that at least has more than three guitar notes...

"Pain" is so damn irritating; I usually consider running my car into the guardrail when that one crops up for the umpteenth time...

Psyduck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 04:55 AM

The radio station I listen to on a regular basis has been playing the hell out of Colbie Caillat 'Bubbly'.

Nice peaceful song, but way overplayed to the point where the song bores me now.

They've been playing it here since July, and I've grown so tired of it. :cry:

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2007, 05:12 PM

"Everytime We Touch" and "Lips of an Angle"

I can no long stand either of those songs ><

Apeiron
Tiger

Old 10-12-2007, 08:47 PM

That one song... It went something like
You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me

Every hour I'd hear it on Z 107-7.
Even when I was going to a mental support centre, I'd hear one of the songs on the Z twice on the way there (twice in 1 hour) and again on the way home.
Z 107-7 has a lot of old rap/hip hop songs, but they never play them.
E V E R

sandstormv2
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 08:52 PM

i like music and a lot of songs are over played.
i could give you a large list but i cba to type one out. But usualy its bands/soloist best songs thtare over played.

like this umberellea song. its a good song i can give it that but its just played to much i hear it every where i go its just getting plain annoiyng tbh :)

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2007, 10:19 PM

As for me, then I think that everything from Akon is overplayed. And now I find him only annoying. 0_O

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 PM

you know, i really did start to warm up to 'The Fray' but then i was hearing 'how to save a life' EVERYWHERE. it's just about done for me.

starrybaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:15 PM

Crank Dat by Soulja Boy: The song is overused, too popular, and too hectic! The dance is upsetting me! >____<

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne: Although I like it (GASP), it's been playing on the radio stations too much! Please stop it!

Say it Right by Nelly Furtado: I used to like it and now it's alright. I can't stand listening to this again and again on XM radio!

Beautiful Girl(s) by Sean Kingston: Can't bear it.

Bay Bay Bay song: I don't want to hear the repetitive "bay bay bay"!

sugarkane
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 11:38 PM

Most of the songs on the White Stripes 'Icky Thump' album. When friend first started playing the album I really liked it, but she's played it to death now and I keep hearing the songs all over the radio. It's driving me crazy :x

`Rawr
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
What are some of the most over played songs on the radio station you listen to?

Or!

In general what do you think is/are the most over played songs?

Do you like the song(s)? Did you like it before it was over played?

Reply & discuss.

----

For me there aren't that many over played songs. I don't listen to the radio at all, mainly my iPod so it doesn't matter. Though when I listen to the radio, when I'm driving my car, I don't hear songs over and over again. Not like I used to anyways.
I hear lips of an angel, Call me when your Sober,and Nirvana and red hot chili peppers songs in general.

hockeygrl05
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to hockeygrl05

Old 10-13-2007, 06:07 PM

used to love Hey there Delilah before the radio overplayed it.... it used to be such a pretty song... its bit sad that i cant stand listening to it anymore =/

Robotic
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 PM

I think Hellogoodbye's song "Here in your arms" and Plain White tee's song "Hey there Delilah" are over played. X____X I heard them MONTHS ago, and yet the kids at my school are going crazy over the songs now. *growls*