Are my thoughts that I lock away.
Thoughts that I have gone awry.
Yet thinking might keep my thoughts at bay,
Of magic’s that may give me light.
In this dark hour that I have in the night.”

Dragons_Willow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2009, 06:21 AM

only needs a bit of tweaking word wise. also, and it's just a suggestion, this is very by the book in presentation(punctuation, style). make it your own. don't worry about those hoity toity types who say poetry must be set this way. poetry is your heart's expression thru pen, my friend! just because they say you should write in either print or cursive doesn't mean you can't just use both together! *steps off soapbox*....wow. sorry for the lecture there!:sweat: i really loved this! it brings to me how my mind sometimes works against me and colaborates with my heart when i totally didn't give it permission! i hope to see more of your work! read mine? :angel:

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons_Willow View Post
only needs a bit of tweaking word wise. also, and it's just a suggestion, this is very by the book in presentation(punctuation, style). make it your own. don't worry about those hoity toity types who say poetry must be set this way. poetry is your heart's expression thru pen, my friend! just because they say you should write in either print or cursive doesn't mean you can't just use both together! *steps off soapbox*....wow. sorry for the lecture there!:sweat: i really loved this! it brings to me how my mind sometimes works against me and colaborates with my heart when i totally didn't give it permission! i hope to see more of your work! read mine? :angel:
I agree with you. Still, its a good poem all the same.

Ravyn

Old 10-25-2009, 09:05 PM

“Cherry trees in the springtime
Raining soft blush petals with elegance
Onto dark struck lives.”

Last edited by Ravyn; 10-25-2009 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: had that poem up already.

Ravyn

Old 10-25-2009, 09:37 PM

Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way.
I will not leave you.
I will be standing on
The Path watching you.
If you ever feel alone,
Close your eyes,
You will see 6 footprints.
2 belonging to you, 4 to me,
Then you will know that
I haven’t left you.
I will be there to guide you,
Whenever you need.

Ravyn

Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 PM

Let this world be full of crimson light and dark days as I walk the ways of the winged angels.
Let this world be full of crimson moons and crisp night skies as the wolf walks the same path as I.
Let both the wolf and the winged angel be as one as we both share the same destiny and the same sky.
Let our lives cross and let our hearts be bound, because together we are stronger than anything that is out there.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-26-2009, 01:59 PM

Ravyn, we prefer that you only have one poetry thread in this forum, so I've gone ahead and merged your four threads into one. You can continue to post new poems, one per post, in this thread.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Sizzla