StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2014, 03:12 AM

Blue stared at his notebook long and hard. Somehow he was going to figure out this "taking notes" thing. His sister was great at it, but he couldn't figure out how to do the damn thing. He wasn't very good at school over all, not sure why he was taking college classes in the first place. Blue growled at his notebook, he wanted to be smart like his sister. She was as strong as him nowadays so he didn't even have that over her. He wasn't better than her at anything, so he at least wanted to be as good as he at some things. Were guys supposed to be better at stuff?

He'd find out, after all he was only taking two classes: Math and this gender studies psychology thing. He'd forgotten what the actual name of it was, it was a really hard class though. He thought maybe if he took it he could figure out how to be more masculine but it hadn't been helping yet. It mostly talked about girls.

He looked over at his friend, who he'd known since he was in grade school and made a super exaggerated grumpy face. Will would help him study hopefully, he often did. It was only because Will was taking this class that Blue was even kind of passing.

"Ya gettin any of this?" He asked quietly, thankfully they were near the back so whispering kind of worked. He guestured to his blank sheet of note book paper, "I ain't got a damn clue what she's talking about. Somethin about.. Families... I think? Dynamics?" He tried to lean closer to Will's desk so he could read any notes his friend was taking.

"Ni!" The teacher called, "Do you have a question?" She frowned in his direction.

"The names Blue, my sisters in yer other class, remember?" He growled back. He'd taken Ni's place in one of this ladies other classes a few times, but he wasn't able to do anything other than show up for attendance for her. Ni took some super difficult classes.

"Oh right, you two look so much alike..." She muttered, "You should pay as much attention in class as she does and maybe you'd have a better grade. Maybe you could even study your own notes then."

(I don't expect posts to be this length always.. But I was.. Blue mode...)

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Will glanced over at the smaller male when he heard the question. His brown and green eyes scanned the blank paper as he suppressed a small chuckle. Will was about to open his mouth to reply to him when the teacher brought her attention to the two.
'How does everyone always mix those two up?' Will thought to himself, 'I guess they do look alike, but still...'
Will had known the two twins for so long to him their differences were obvious, but that was bound to happen since they had been friends for more than a decade.
"Don't worry," Will said as he leaned over to Blue, "I'll let you copy my notes after cla-"
"William!" The teacher snapped, making the black haired boy jump, "If you two insist on talking back there then I think I've found my volunteers!"
"Volunteers?" William said curiously as he arched an eye brow, "Volunteers for what?"
"For the classes next project." She said as she walked around her desk and pulled a box up from the floor. She pulled a ten pound bag of flour from the box as she continued, "Congratulations boys, you will be our first same gender parents. Everyone else partner up! We need a second male couple and two female couples, everyone else try to pair up with someone from the opposite gender, if we have an extra same gender parents that will be okay too. Now for the next two weeks you will be taking care of these flour sacks as if they were real living babies. The condition you return these sacks in will determine your grade on this project. If the sack is broken in any way, or if flour is missing from the sack, it will result in an automatic F. Now figure out who the mommies and daddies are and one of you come get your sack."
"Guess I'm the mom since my hair's so long, huh?" Will said jokingly, referring to his long hair that fell to his shoulder blades.

((lol I know what you mean, as you can see lol. I usually try to go for at least a paragraph.))

Last edited by Vinny XIII; 08-18-2014 at 04:22 AM..

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2014, 06:47 PM

"This mean I knocked you up? We gunna have to get married er somethin? Keep you a proper lady?" He furrowed his brows, "I think that's how it went..." He was referencing some old movie he'd watched lately. He was pretty sure John Wayne was in it. John Wayne was the manliest of all old movie sorts. Blue kind of looked up to him.

"I bet I was awesome in bed." He joked as he stood up and stretched. He really hated sitting still so long, so he went up to get the flour sack himself.

"Hey, Mrs. Collins... If it's supposed to be a kid, why it ain't gotta face?" He asked, picking a sack of flour up.

She gave him a stern look, "If you feel it needs a face, draw one" she replied, getting tired of Blue already, "take one of the carriers too..."

"Eh, sure..." He swiped up the baby pouch and went back to his seat, tossing the strap on baby carrying sling at Will. "Moms get to wear the dumb looking thing"

He searched through his book at and pulled out a marker. He kept it on him so he could draw mustaches on people who fell asleep, but today it would have another use. He turned the sack of flour to face him and drew on two of the dorkiest looking eyes ever drawn on a sack of flour. "It's got yer eyes... D'aaaw"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-05-2014, 07:45 PM

"Oh yea, you gotta make sure no nasty rumors spread around about me." Will laughed before Blue made his way to the front of the room.
He felt his phone buzz in his pocket, making him jump slightly. He pulled the cell out and frowned when he saw the name on the small screen. Will flipped the phone open and quickly hit the end button. After going to his texts he quickly typed out, "Stop calling me, I'm in class. I don't want to take over the company. Just let Emily take over."
He let out a small annoyed sigh as he thought to himself, 'I'm getting so tired of dad hounding me!'
Will jumped slightly when he felt the harness land in his lap.
"How do you even put this thing on?" Will asked as he examined it, before turning his attention to Blue, "Awww I feel so loved."
He laughed as his phone buzzed again. He sighed in aggravation as he hung up on the man once again, "Oh my god, leave me alone old man!"

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2014, 03:01 PM

The teacher then passed out some stapled paper packets, there was one for each 'couple'. "The packets I've handed out to you include the child's birth certificate for you to fill out and a doctor slip. Fill out the birth certificates and return oneto me by the end of class so I can give you a diaper bag." She guestured to the pile of diaper bags next to where the flour sack babies were. "This is to make sure all the materials are returned at the end of the project."

Blue looked at the paper that he was handed. The top sheet appeared to be a birth certificate with spots for the babies name and their names. It had the gender spot filled out. "Eh, I guess we got a girl" he said, turning the paper so Will could see it, "gotta give er a name an shit.." He flipped through the papers, ther was a copy of the birth certificate with the words 'return to teacher' in big letters on the top, and a sheet explaining the project incase they forgot what they were required to do. There was also one more sheet. A small one, hidden in the middle behind the birth certificates. Blue held his breath. He flipped to the page and let out a sigh of relief, she was fine. No illnesses or drug addictions. "Scared we'd get a crack baby. I ain't even know what that is but I hear it's bad." Blue was strangely excited about this project.

After the birth certificates were various worksheets for them to fill out. "The rest of the homework can be filled out during the weeks we are doing this project and returned any time before it's over." The teacher continued, "in the diaper bags along with diapers and formula is a notebook and some babysitting forms. I want you to fill out the notebook every hour so that I know you knew where your child was at all times. If you in fact get someone to watch your child for any period of time I want them to fill out the babysitting forms instead.

You are to change your child's diaper every two to three hours and give them formula every three hours for ten to fifteen minutes. They need to be held, loved and played with several times a day and have their clothes changed once or twice a day as well."

"Kids are a lot of work.." Blue mumbled looking over all the worksheets. He passed them to Will, "You do this part too. Got any ideas fer names... We could jus go wit the naming thing sis an I got. Could name it...sack one!"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 PM

"A girl huh?" Will said, slipping his phone back into his pocket as he leaned closer to the other young man to see the paper.
'She's a sack of flour, so a flower name would be kinda funny.' Will thought to himself, snickering at his own joke.
Will watched as his friend flipped through the papers and smiled when he let out a sigh, "Dude that's a baby that's addicted to crack cause it's mom did crack while she was pregnant. I'm glad our kid's healthy though!
'Our kid... That sounds so weird, but at the same time it sounds kinda nice.' Will thought to himself for a moment, liking the sound of it. He quickly shook his head, 'Gah! What the hell am I thinking?!' He quickly turned his attention to the teacher when she spoke, hoping she'd distract him from the thought that had started to form.
"Yea they are!" Will replied as he took the papers from Blue, "Hmmm..." He thought for a moment and chuckled at the other young man's suggestion, "I don't think our teacher would like that. What about the name Lilly? I mean, it's a girl flour sack, why not give her a flower name?"
He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket again and he let our an exasperated sigh. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly flipped it open then shut again, hanging up on the person calling. 'What part of 'I'm in class' does he not get?!'

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2014, 09:28 PM

"Yer dad callin again?" Blue was aware of Will's dad's calling during class habits, he'd done it a few times before too, "the mans a bag a dicks... Maybe I should answer next time" he said, smiling a sharp toothed grin. "He'd never let ya leave the house again I bet!"

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Blue drug the diaper bag behind him, he'd given the flour baby to Will as they left class. "Ey, are we like divorced or somethin?" Blue asked as he finally realized something, "Cause the baby can't stay with both of us.. We dun live tagether..." He thought for a bit, "maybe we could take turns er somefin," then he clapped his hands together when he had an idea, "eh! I could just stay over fer a night er two at make things easier!" He liked staying over at Will's house. Will's family had the best steak and they always had fruit laying around! He even got his own bedroom when he stayed over. It was just a guest room, but it was still pretty nice. He could only ever stay over when Will's father wasn't home though, "cause it's a project maybe he won't mind this time?"

Will's dad kind of hated Blue and his sister. Blue wasn't entirely sure why. He bathed and he'd been learnin some stuff, he wasn't the best at learnin but he was gettin better. So he wasn't dirty and uneducated anymore, he was a little homeless, but his sister managed to get a dorm that they could stay in. It was a girls only dorm, but no one really noticed him yet.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-29-2014, 04:46 AM

"Yea you could stay over." Will said with a smile as he shifted the flour sack in its pouch, "Or ya know, we could be room mates?"
Will had been working at a small bar for the last couple years and ever since he started earning his own pay check, he had been putting his money into his own bank account. Counting his next pay check, it would give him enough to get his own apartment as well as most of the furniture. He wasn't crazy about living with his dad, mainly because his dad would hound him about everything he tried to avoid, like taking over the family business.
"If you want I mean. I think I've finally got enough saved up to get this apartment I've had my eye on. It's got three rooms and one of the rooms has a balcony! Plus it's near a grocery store and a butcher shop, so we can get fresh meat and any other foods we want no problem! I think there's even a little garden in the court yard there, if I remember right." Will turned his attention to the shorter male, "So what's your thoughts?"
While the two young men were talking a black car had pulled up outside the school. A tall, blonde man got out of the drivers seat and quickly opened the back door.
"Thank you," A grey haired man said as he climbed out of the car. He was Marcus Parker, Will's father. He adjusted his suit and tie before making his way to the main door of the school.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM

Blue waved his hands back and fourth in sort of an x shape,"Ya can't do that! I ain't got any money maself! Sis's been able to keep a job cleanin some fancy ass's house but I ain't been able to get anythin like that! So I couldn't afford anythin like that!" He blushed, "An' there's no way I can repay ya otherwise... 'N just livin off ya ain't feel right..." He was already living off his sister, she was paying for his schooling right now as well as her own.

He turned his attention to the man who just walked into the building, Fuuuck!" He quickly hid behind Will, hoping maybe the man hadn't seen him. "He's gunna prune meee!" Pruning actually terrified Blue, he knew it was like clipping nails (something he did often as it was. Claws are a bit too "not human" for most people.) or something, but he'd never been pruned before and he wasn't sure he could safely be pruned as a human like person. He wasn't sure humans were pruneable.

Will's dad had on multiple occasions instructed Blue to stay away from Will as it was bad for appearances, whatever that meant. There was no way the man would be okay with Blue and Will having a flour baby together or say moving in together.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 08-29-2014 at 09:51 AM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM

"Well ya know, I think we have an opening there at the bar." Will said as he looked up to the ceiling as he thought, "As long as you don't mind dressing like a girl I mea- What're you doing?"
Will gave him a confused look as he watched the smaller male duck behind him. He looked around, his dual colored eyes quickly spotting his father.
"Shit!" He hissed, quickly wrapping his arm protectively around Blue as he lead the way to the side door, "Hopefully he hasn't seen us yet!"
Marcus scanned the area until he noticed his son walking swiftly in the opposite direction with his arm around someone.
'I can't believe that boy!' Marcus fumed as he walked with long strides towards the two.
Will casually glanced back and saw the middle aged man heading towards them. He swore under his breath as he pulled Blue a little faster.
"Maybe we can lose him-" He had started to say as he pushed the door, but was cut off by a tall man in a black suit who had been waiting on the opposite side of the door, "Crap!"
"Forgive me Master William," The man said, lifting his sunglasses up on his head, "But you're father's orders are very clear."
Before will could think of anything, his father was behind him, clearing his throat loudly. Will stepped out of the door way, unconsciously pulling Blue closer to him in a protective way.
"Young man," Marcus said, shutting the door behind him, "Just what do you think you're doing?"
"I think I'm trying to go to school without some old man hounding me." Will said coldly.
"William you will not speak to me like that!" Marcus barked, "You have a duty to this family-"
"To take over the business, blah blah blah, you've given me that speak since I was a kid! I told you I don't want to take over the business! Why not give it to Emily? She wants to run it!"
"As the first son it is your privilege-"
"What privilege?!" Will growled his voice carrying in the small court yard, getting attention from a few people that walked by.
"Young man you're making a scene!" Marcus said in a hushed tone as his eyes fell on Blue, who Will was still holding on to, Marcus's eyes widened slightly as he looked from one boy to the other, "What is the meaning of this?! William do you realize how this looks?!"
That's when Will got an idea. He quickly grabbed Blue, bending him back like he had seen men do to women in movies when they'd kiss. Will's lips were an inch away from blues, making it look like he was kissing him as he whispered to him, "Just play along and I'll fix you the biggest steak ever! Or you can kick my ass later, whichever."
Will pulled him back up right, facing his dad once more as he announced, "Blue's my boyfriend dad. I'm gay!"

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2014, 04:56 PM

Blues eyes went wide. Was Will going to k-k-kiss him!? Then Will whispered, practically against Blue's lips. As they stood back up, Blue tried to calm back down, his face was red and he was starting to hyperventilate. How was being gay with Will going to make Will's dad hate Blue less!? Blue was certain the man was going to prune him now!! He stared up at Will for what felt like hours, trying to figure out what the hell that guy was thinking! After what was actually only a few seconds, Blue turned to look at Will's father who was about to shoot smoke out his ears.

Gathering up his courage Blue grabbed ahold of Will's face and kissed him hard and awkwardly as Blue had never actually kissed someone before. He then pulled back and wrapped his arms around Will, facing Will's dad with the brattiest face he could muster, tongue sticking out and everything.

"That's whatcha get fer tryin ta keep a lowlife like me away from yer kids. " he furrowed his brow trying to think of something that sounded smart, "I hear humans get attracted ta things they ain't allowed ta have" he put extra emphasis on the word humans, to piss Will's dad off extra.

Blue figured so long as he could remain attached to Will physically, there's no way Will's dad could hurt him. But just to be sure, he shifted his position so his back was to Will and grabbed his friends arms, wrapping them around his shoulders. He smiled menecingly, baring his sharp shark like teeth at Will's dad, trying to be threatening. His burst of courage was wearing off and he didn't want to aim any vital spots at someone he just pissed off.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-07-2014, 04:05 AM

"You are no-" Marcus had started to say until he saw the smaller male kiss his son.
Will froze when he felt Blue's lips against his own. His heart beat tripled as he felt his face grow hot. 'D-did he just...?' Will thought to himself as he felt his friends arms wrap around him, 'Oh my god he did! B-but why? I did just lie to dad, b-but I didn't think he'd roll with it like this!' He glanced at the blue haired young man and bit back a laugh when we saw the face he made.
"That's right!" Will said, agreeing with Blue as he pulled him closer to himself with a small chuckle, "Maybe I'm still going through a rebellious phase?"
Marcus gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, rage swelling in his chest. He was about to bellow at the two young men when the tall man in the black suit place his hand on his shoulder.
"Sir, we're gaining an audience." He said quietly, nodding his head towards the other students passing by.
Marcus cleaned his throat, adjusting his tie as he took a deep breath, "Young man this isn't over."
"I think it is." Will said, his arms still around Blue, "You need to stop calling me in the middle of class at least."
"William," Marcus said coldly and calmly, "I allow you to associate with... him and I allow you to attend these classes to keep you out of trouble, but you have to take responsibility-"
"Allow me?!" Will snapped, suddenly letting go of Blue and marching up to his father, "I need to 'take responsibility'?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"
"Willia-"
"NO!" Will spat, interrupting his dad, "In case you've forgotten I paid for my classes, I pay for my apartment, and more importantly I decide who I spend my time with! I haven't taken anything from you since I was eighteen so you have no say in anything in my life!"
Marcus glared at Will before adjusting his collar, "We will discuss this at another time. I assume you're still coming to Emily's engagement party?"
"Only for her. I'm not doing it for anyone else." Will growled, clenching his fists.
"Than I will see you there, William." Marcus said, "And bring a female date. You wouldn't want to embarrass your sister."
Before Will could reply Marcus turned and began walking away, the taller man following closely behind him.
Will sigh, running his hand through his hair as he turned his attention back to Blue, "Sorry about all that..."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2014, 06:13 PM

Blue kept the cockiest expression on his face as he could manage while Will stood behind him, but when the other left, Blue's bravery flew right out the window. He inched back until his back was right up against a wall. He switched between looking at Marcus and the man he had brought with him, incase either was to come after him.

It wasn't that Blue was a coward by default, it's just that within seconds of Marcus realizing that Blue and his sister weren't human, the man had suggested they 'be dealt with'. Thankfully Will's sister had been around to suggest they be sent to an orphanage instead. Blue knew he could easily hurt or kill the man nowadays, but he was fairly certain that that was illegal and unless he had wads of cash like Marcus did, he couldn't get away with it.

Blue calmed down as Marcus and the other man left. "Yer sisters gettin married?" He asked as Will returned to him. "Ta a dude er a lady?" His sister was generally into ladies and Blue had just made out with one of his best guy friends, so he was familiar with the idea. Though he was fairly certain that Will's dad wouldn't be so adamant about Will going if it was an engagement to another lady.

"Eh, oh sorry if I Uh... Caught ya off gaurd there. I figured if ya were gunna piss off yer dad ya should really pissim off. Maybe if yer more like me he'll get rid a ya too? Err I mean... In the legal way...not the... Other..."

Last edited by StrangeShank; 10-07-2014 at 07:03 PM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 PM

"Yea," Will said adjusting the flour sack on his chest. He was surprised his dad hadn't questioned it, but then again, he seemed more focused on other things, "She's getting married to the son of one of dad's business partners. It was kind of an arranged thing, but she kinda lucked out since she actually likes the guy. I guess he likes her too, even if he doesn't really show it around people. I met him once or twice before and he just seems pretty cold to me, but Emily swears he's different when it's just the two of them."
He shrugged until he heard Blues next comment. He felt his face grow hot as his cheeks burned with a dark red and he looked away, "I-it did, but it's o-okay." He laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Yea, that was kinda my plan. Though it doesn't look like he bought it. Though maybe if I brought you as my date to the party he would? Emily told me there's gonna be steak there, so-" Will was cut off as he heard his phone make a rhythmic beeping sound, "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late for work! Hey, do you wanna come with me tonight? You could talk to Caroline and see if we got any job opening, if you want I mean. I think there's a couple different openings if I remember right."
As Will spoke he began walking towards his car, a small, old, beat up vw bug he had bought at a used car lot a few months ago.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2014, 12:01 AM

"But uh, yer dad said ta bring a lady date." Blue questioned, following after his friend. "I mean.. There ain't no way he'd be okay wit ya bringin sis either but...well.." He frowned, "sides I ain't got none a that fancy clothes stuff" he guestured to his ratty old t-shirt and shorts combo, "I ain't think sis's got any fancy stuff either.. Not fancy enough fer that.."

He climbed into Will's car, tossing the diaper bag in the back and reaching out for Will to hand him their 'child'. It wouldn't be good for Will to drive with a baby strapped to his chest. "Eh, sure, I mean.. We got dis project ta do anyways.. Might as well take the kid ta work witcha.. Err wit me.. Who's goin witcha... " Blue gently squished the bag a few times, "I ain't too good at doin job stuff. Especially if I need ta be polite ta people.. N use fancy words... So I dunno how well I'd fit in at a high class place likeya work at" he was serious, he actually thought where Will worked was high class, but compared to the places he'd been able to visit, it probably was.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 AM

"I've got some friends from work that I'm sure wouldn't mind letting you barrow some clothes." Will said, climbing into the car as he handed the flour baby to Blue. Will would normally offer his own clothes to Blue, but he was a little bigger and almost half a foot taller than the other male, "Besides, could you imagine the look on dad's face if he saw you dressed as a girl at a 'social event' like that?" He snickered, "He'd blow a gasket cause he wouldn't be able to do anything cause he wouldn't wanna cause a scene."
Will checked around him before pulling out of the parking spot and heading to his apartment. He was glad it was so close, maybe a four or five minute drive. As he listened to Blue speak he had a hard time biting back his laughter when he heard the bar referred to as high class. He knew for Blue that it may be considered that, but compared to how he had grown up, it wasn't even close.
Will cleared his throat before speaking, "You don't have to worry about high class or anything dude, it's just a bar. It's not like we're one of those fancy host clubs or anything. Though I think a position that you might like would be being one of the bouncers. You'd basically just be making sure none of the customers are messing with the girls, maybe checking IDs, stuff like that." Will chuckled, "Think of it like being one of those tough guy body guards like in the movies."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2014, 09:45 PM

Blue's eyes lit up. He could be a tough guy? A real honest to goodness bouncer whe made scared faces and threatened customers? He could make people nervous!? "Ye-yeah! I'll do that! That be so cool!" He didn't even try to contain his excitement. "I don't gotta be nice ta people I dun like then right?" He inched closer to Will. "An I can punch people sometimes?"

"An den I wouldn't have ta live off sis no mo..." He quieted down, shifting back into his own seat, "she doesn't seem ta mind it or nothin... But" I'm sure it be easier if I could keep a job too..." This was a bit of a touchy subject with him. Every job he'd applied for he'd either gotten fired from or wasn't even hired due to his temper.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-01-2015, 07:00 PM

"As long as you don't act like a full on asshole to people you don't like then nah, you don't have to be nice." Will chuckled, "And you can only punch people if they're getting a little too... friendly with the girls and making them feel uncomfortable. That or if they get into those 'wanna fight about it?' moods."
Will pulled into his parking spot as he listened to Blue. He realized this could be a dangerous topic, what with past experiences, but he honestly felt like this could be a good job for Blue. He wouldn't have to worry about his temper, frankly Will felt like it would be a good thing for this job, and he was sure Caroline would really like Blue. It was always a nice bonus when your employer liked you.
Will lead the way up the stairs to his apartment as he continued, "I think this job would be a good fit with you dude. I could see you being a great bouncer."
Once Will had the door unlocked he quickly walked down the hall and made his way to the first door on the left, his room. He pulled off his shirt, throwing it on his bed before he began digging through his closet.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2015, 09:05 PM

“Do I gotta wear a dress er anythin fer it?” he stared at Will while he was changing. Human bodies always weirded him out a little, he understood basically how they worked nowadays, but they were still incredibly weird. Will and Ni had spent quite a bit of time tutoring him before he managed to get into this school. He'd seen Will naked plenty of times because of that, along with his usual inappropriate staring. On the other hand, Will had seen Blue naked far more than anyone was likely comfortable with. “An.. I mean uh.. I gotta … it ain't one of them jobs where I can be nekkid right?” Laws were stupid and needed to be banned.

Blue stood in the doorway to Will's room, watching. “Eh, y-ya said somethin earlier..” He fiddled with his hair a bit, “About borrowin clothes... n.. uh.. pretended ta be a lady..” He frowned as he thought a bit. “Y-yer dad.. h-he ain't likely ta uh.. use me fer barbecue if I do that right? It'll jus piss 'im off? A-an” he blushed, “w-we can piss 'im off extra too right?” Blue was thinkin, he liked pissing people off, and while he'd read old horror stories about rich people killing things that weren't human cause they'd pissed em off, he was pretty sure maybe he could get away with it as a girl. A girl with special plant powers. He'd seen Disney movies, he knew how this worked. He started to grin, a creepy monstrous grin. He'd probably have to smile closed mouthed at the party.