Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 11-30-2019, 04:50 AM

I can say the prices have definitely gone up on them since that picture was taken, but custom orders are doable....or I should have an etsy shop in the next year or so.
(Technically I have it now, it just doesn't have any info, banners, or items set up for it yet...)

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2019, 11:38 PM

I get that. If I open an etsy I want to have a full stock. The trouble being having the time and energy to keep up with a full stock if I managed to get busy.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 12-02-2019, 04:58 PM

Yeah, same. I want a decent amount in my Etsy. At least for the first batch...
XD
We'll see if it gets set up this year or not

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 12-19-2019, 03:05 PM

I always make my avis look like me in terms of hair and skin color. Outfit-wise, though, usually not.
I could probably make a simple outfit like one I might wear on here, though.

Edit to fit with the current conversation: I love Etsy and I like to order gifts from there, but one of these days I'd love to start my own shop as well, although I still have to figure out what exactly I'd sell. I make greeting cards but I'm not sure people would want to buy them as they are now. I'm thinking about doing magnets, though, those would be fun.

Last edited by Cinderella; 12-19-2019 at 03:07 PM..

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2020, 06:50 PM

Magnets are fun. I like to buy them every now and then... and then I lose them.

What do you all think of my Easter avatar? I'm still bummed out that multis are unavailable, there are very good ones I'd like to use.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-13-2020, 03:44 PM

Very pretty and springy!
I should see if I can make a spring avi too! If I even have any spring items I can use. XD

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2020, 12:23 AM

I love the colors! Which shop did you get those items in?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-14-2020, 02:02 AM

Er....I honestly don't remember actually. I had the shirt from an earlier purchase a year or more ago. The rest I kind of scoured the shops for while at work.
>.>
Possibly The Runway, Wonderland and/or....Hot Gossip. Or literally any shop that sells clothes.
Lol.
And the shoes are, obviously, from Hopscotch.

I'm kinda still not loving my current avi tbh, but I'm not patient enough to go through all the shops to find the items I want. Especially sincen without wifi, it takes a while to load the pages and 2-5 minutes for item previews to load so...yeah.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2020, 01:36 AM

Hooooooooly cow that's a long load time. I spend a week or two earning several thousand gold, then spend it all on holiday garb. If I don't have quite enough gold I earn more.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-15-2020, 03:15 PM

Yeah...not being able to afford actual wifi sucks.

I had a really fun experience with attempting to download a video over the weekend actually.
Got off work around 1:30-ish on Friday. Noticed halfway home that a video I wanted to watch had been uploaded. So I got home and started to download it. Now, it was a larger file than normal (a 2 hour video), so I figured it would probably take longer than my usual wait time.
Oh boy, did it ever. It finally finished downloading at probably between 1am and 4am on Monday. And ended up not downloading properly anyway so I couldn't watch it.
XP
My normal wait time for a 15-20 minute video to download is usually 2-5 hours.
Of course ai usually manage to get everything downloaded while at the job with good wifi, but having full weekends off now, I basically have to download everything I can on Friday and then either wait until monday to watch stuff uploaded on the weekend or endure long wait times.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2020, 01:17 AM

I absolutely could not deal with that. I'd call it a year and read books until I could afford wifi in the budget, or give up something else after justifying it as not essential enough.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-16-2020, 03:56 AM

Unfortunately, at my current pay rates and debts, it's probably gonna be 5+ years until I can afford wifi. So....yeah.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2020, 11:14 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, Kaderin. This quarantine definitely isn't making things easier, either. I'm currently thinking about side jobs on Etsy I could actually do now. I had a good day making masks, but I intend on donating all of them. I think I'm finally going to start making my own wardrobe now, too.

How has your dragon crafting been going?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-17-2020, 04:04 PM

Not much dragon progress, though I should get to finishing a few plushies and also the chainmaille one I'm working on. It's almost done minus figuring out wings, but I've been lazy about it.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2020, 03:42 PM

Never feel bad about being lazy! I slept for nearly a whole day yesterday, which was calming after something conjunctiv-y was happening with my eyes, that has thankfully cleared up this morning. A good amount of panic stirs up when something happens that requires doctor's intervention, and doctors are sending people away because corona is far more dangerous.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-20-2020, 04:12 AM

Yeah, I slept about half the day yesterday and also napped until almost 10:30 today. And then was good and did a couple essential things, including going to the store, which I didn't want to do, but was in desperate need of feminine hygiene items). And I did a tiny bit of crafting. Basically learned how to make a triple-point byzantine link, made a second one, and then attached them to each other. And did 1 row on a needle knit scarf. And will probably do a couple rows on a loom knit project before bed.
But that's about all.
I do feel bad about being lazy, because I know I can get more done in a day and sleeping and sitting around doing nothing is just going to comple throw off my schedule for when work finally gets back to normal.

pollik17
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2020, 01:40 PM

Hello I have a question, why can't I use my multi items? is it bugged or something?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-20-2020, 01:51 PM

I don't know the exact reason why, but yeah, multi items no longer work.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2020, 10:10 PM

[/COLOR]I should take up some time with knitting, luckily I have a new task; earn in-game currency to renew my RuneScape membership without spending real money!

pollik17: Hey there! Sadly much of the website is down. Multi items haven't worked for a few years now. We're still hanging in there!