frosth
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via AIM to frosth

Old 11-02-2007, 10:10 AM

how was ur halloween??
mine was ok i couldnt go out to trick or treat so i stayed in and kept on with menewsha
what about u?

(2 candy)

xXcarly_sqzrXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 10:25 AM

mine is pretty boring, i didn't go out or anything, all i did is trying to find all event items at various site

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 10:35 AM

i was out on trick or treat with my freind ,my lil brother and many of his friends,it was much fun we got 6 bags full with candys,lolipops,drops,chocolate and other sweet things

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 10:39 AM

At first it was awesome and I had a lot of fun, but idn the end it turned to be a nitemare...*sniff*

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonith
At first it was awesome and I had a lot of fun, but idn the end it turned to be a nitemare...*sniff*
a nightmare? :? why so,wanna tell us something more about it?

`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 11-02-2007, 11:15 AM

I couldn't go trick-or-treating either, so I stayed home and handed candy out to the little-ones.

*coughcough* Me=Little. xD

Atleast I stole my lil' sissy's candy, so I got some in the end. =3

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebuichan
Quote:

Well, I fained trice in the morning... I thought I gonna die. That was rather scary, plush I have never fainted before in my life...

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 AM

Here in Australia Halloween isn't such huge holiday, but I spent Halloween on Menewsha and Gaia.

Moonlight Silver
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 12:10 PM

I took my little brother trick or treating with my best friend. It was pretty fun, except that my brother was just wearing black clothing and so we didn't look very dressed up. But I got lots of candy!

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight Silver
I took my little brother trick or treating with my best friend. It was pretty fun, except that my brother was just wearing black clothing and so we didn't look very dressed up. But I got lots of candy!
and what did u wear?any suit?my lill brother was dressed like the murderer in scream,i was jack the ripper,my friend was a sleepy head and her lil sis a burned witch child, and the other 2 guys were dracula and a zombie^^.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I fained trice in the morning... I thought I gonna die. That was rather scary, plush I have never fainted before in my life...
oh thats sounds not god... i mean i didnt fainted in my life but i can imagine that it isnt nice.

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh thats sounds not god... i mean i didnt fainted in my life but i can imagine that it isnt nice.

Well, you can be sure that this sucks, when you don't remember the process of falling down... but in general you don't lose your conscience.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, you can be sure that this sucks, when you don't remember the process of falling down... but in general you don't lose your conscience.
sounds really bad :(
btw is that ur gaia avi in ur sign?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 11-02-2007, 01:08 PM

Mine was awesome even if I didnt have much production I decorated my house, dressed up as a witch and gave out candies to my students, also spent the whole day here and other sites and got lots of cool items and watched horror movies marathon on tv, what else can I ask? xD

デブ♡エミ
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM

I only went out for five minutes and visited the houses at the corner of the block and came back.

Too much time standing.

But collecting items is fun! Collecting pixels is just as rewarding as shopping!