Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 05-13-2011, 01:00 AM

Alana jumped up at the sound of his voice and when he said she could leave for an hour she immediatly grinned. "Yes please let me go outside. I won't be long. I promise you. I thank you so much Ryuu." She ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.
"Thank you Thank you Thank you."
If she was outside she could summon Talitha and explain the danger she was in. Talitha could not be captured. The devil would ravage her and Alana would not let this occur.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-13-2011, 03:14 AM

Ryuu was a bit surprised and not really expecting the sudden physical contact. In truth he wasn't even entirely sure how to respond to it other than a small pat on Alana's back in return. As a time demon he wasn't allowed the luxuries of expressing emotions, even though at times it did leak out of him unexpectedly. Either way though he calmly nodded his head and disengaged himself from the demoness. "Very well. I'll attempt to give you at least an hour up there, though again there's no telling what exactly will occur down here" the demon calmly warned as he gently encircled one of her wrists with his hands. When he removed them a bracelet looking object with an hourglass in the center of it appeared.

"Once I cast my powers on the portal this shall allow you to pass through it unharmed. It will also alert you to the amount of time you have. The moment it begins to glow that shall be your warning that you are about to be pulled back, though again unharmed. This should only occur, theoretically, within an hours time when my powers finally exhaust me. Of course if I'm forced to use vast amounts on something other than the portal then clearly it shall glow sooner, though again I shall hope that nothing like that does occur" the dark winged male continued to explain. He put it as simply as he could, and he hoped that Alana would at least understand the basics of it, but then she seemed like a fairly smart demoness so he figured she probably did.

Once he was finished explained the details, he turned his attention towards the portal that he would be tampering with. He took a few steps away from the seductress and closed his eyes, as he concentrated on bringing forth practically all of his power. It wasn't long before he was pulsing with an even more powerful purple aura than before, and one that was hard not to feel the intensity of. The glowing black dragon tattoo almost melded with the aura, though its outline was still barely visible. After a few moments the time demon's eyes opened once more, his gaze locked onto the portal, as the aura suddenly shot towards it and encompassed it completely. "I've opened the way for you, the rest is all on you now. As I've said you should theoretically have an hour" the time demon said gently, though seemed somewhat forced as most of his concentration was now on the aura that was halting the time of the portal and would prevent the painful rejection that it would typically have to Hell's captured.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-13-2011, 03:49 PM

Alana immediatly hopped through the portal. When she got to the surface she breathed deeply and smiled. It was wonderful to be back on earth. The first thing she did was pull out a whistle and blow on it softly. She sat down in the soft grass waiting for her daughter to show up.

Talitha heard a familiar noise and took off in that direction. When she saw her mother her eyes glowed and she ran up and hugged her. "I thought Satan had kidnapped and captured you. I was so worried mommy."

Alana stared at her daughter a moment and smiled. "He wants you. He is keeping me until he gets you. I am only here because of a time demon who helped me. Talitha go back to heaven and be safe please. It is to dangerous for you here. You will be in so much trouble if you are caught."

Talitha stared at her mother a moment and frowned. "If he wants me then he can have me. I am an angel for all eternity and not even a simple lord of hell can hurt me. Mom I am special. He can not harm me."

Alana stared at her a moment and sighed. "He can marry you and then all gods protections are voided. I will not allow that to happen. Go to heaven please."

Arechi

Old 05-13-2011, 05:47 PM

Things were going smoothly enough, however Ryuu wondered how long it would really be before someone such as Satan himself noticed the large pool of energy and power near the portal. A few minutes passed and there appeared to be no trace of any other around. A few minutes soon turned towards a half an hour, making the time demon believe that Alana would indeed have at least an hour, maybe more if he tried to ration out his energy more, at least until he felt the ominous dark presence of Hell's Lord getting nearer. 'I hope she's had enough time to do whatever it is she wished to do up there...I'm not sure that I'll be able to hold this up too much longer...' the time demon thought to himself with a small frown, as he continued to concentrate on the portal rather than the approaching dark presence.

It wasn't too much longer after that the red lord appeared with a scowl on his face. "What exactly are you doing to that portal? And where is the wench you are suppose to be serving as well?" Lucifer demanded in a rather low and almost dangerous. He already had an idea from the amount of energy and power he was currently feeling as to what the time demon was doing, but he also wasn't entirely sure at the same time.

"The mistress desires her location to be unknown as she needs a bit of time to herself I believe. As to what I'm doing with the portal, I'm temporarily tampering with it" Ryuu replied without any hesitation. Technically he was telling the dark lord what he wanted to know, without really lying to him, but at the same time he was able to at least mask the full extent of what he was doing. Either way he knew that no matter his answer danger was sure to arise from it. As a warning he quickly, and mentally, enticed the bracelet around Alana's wrist to glow ever so slightly as a warning that something was currently occurring, before allowing the glow to cease. At the moment he couldn't really split his concentration between Lucifer and what he was currently doing, and so he attempted to solely focus on his task.

Satan of course easily caught this little 'dilemma' that the dark winged demon was currently having and so decided that he would simply put an end to it. He approached until he was in front of and practically touching the time demon, before his hand drew something and soon slammed forward towards the demon's stomach region. It wasn't the fist however that connected with the time demon, but rather what was currently clenched in it and soon released.

Ryuu's eyes slightly widened as pain from his stomach region suddenly surged forth, causing him to slowly crumple to the ground. His body curled on itself as his wings in an unconscious reaction, wrapped around him rather tightly, shielding whatever harm had been done from the view of any other. His concentration soon began to break, and the bracelet around Alana's wrist began to glow once more, however much brighter and showing no signs of fading, as it attempted to urge and pull her back towards Hell.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-15-2011, 11:16 PM

ALana frowned the first time her braclet glowed and when it did it the second time she stared at Talitha. "Please stay away." She turned and reintered the portal. She stomped over to satan and slammed her foot down on his foot. She knew it would not cause him any problems but she was at least hoping to make him stop and attack her not Ryuu. He had only been doing what she wanted and she did not want him getting hurt for what she did.

Arechi

Old 05-16-2011, 03:09 AM

Satan's eyes narrowed at his forced wife's actions. "If I recall you had made a promise of rethinking that little attitude problem of yours my dear. Must I remind you again that you are currently on your last leg? If you're wishing to upset me then do continue on the path you're currently on" the red lord practically growled out his threat. The object in his fist however did not go forward towards the demoness but rather seemed to return to its master's side, though not before showing its new shiny and dripping red coat.

Once Alana was back through the portal and safely away from it, Ryuu allowed his concentration to fully slip, causing the bracelet around the seductress's wrist to fade away. He soon began to internally direct it towards the wound, knowing that at the moment the energy that it would take to fully heal this one was practically nonexistent at the moment. Of course he knew it wouldn't kill him, so long as he was smart about it, and so he didn't really fear for his life slipping away. His eyes had been tightly closed, though half way opened when he heard Satan's voice and the threat it carried. "It's...alright, there's no need...to act rash about things..." he whispered quietly, though refusing to move from his spot.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-17-2011, 03:34 PM

"YOu know what you can have Talitha. Send your boyscout to find her. I am sick of you and I am sick of this place. Forget it. I am going to kill myself and get it over with somehow or someway. I will not stand around and be made subserviant to a little pissant asshole like you. Go find a corner and rot for all I care." She took off away from him as fast as her legs could carry her. She was so mad her wings had come fully out and were making little flapping motions. Her demon form was starting to come out. Her tail and horns were evident as was her claws. It was obvious that she was snapping. She needed to be calmed down very quickly or something horrible just might happen.

Arechi

Old 05-17-2011, 09:02 PM

An evil smirk and laugh erupted from Satan. It was just the sort of thing he had been aiming for. He didn't have long to celebrate his little victory before the time around him suddenly froze, suspending him in time as well. Of course however the red lord wouldn't notice such a change, nor would he noticed the slightly shaking outstretched arm of the time demon that was currently on the ground.

Ryuu quietly let out a sigh and a wince as he forced his powers forward onto Lucifer and urged his body to move. "So...bothersome..." he whispered quietly to himself before unraveling his own wings and taking off painfully after the enraged female. He made a constant use of his powers to catch up to her, before attempting to use them to at least halt her, without completely stopping time. "After all of this fighting and struggling that you've done to protect what's precious to you, you're finally falling into the spider's web? You know even if you kill yourself you'll either end up back here or heaven, with the latter seeming the most likely since you're a seductress. The only thing you shall end up accomplishing is giving Satan nothing but endless satisfaction is that really something you want? Have you not considered my own imprisonment is perhaps due to the endless torture you had bestowed upon him by denying what he desires most? Are you say you desire for that to end?" the time demon calmly asked as he allowed his wings to once more wrap securely around his body. His eyes held the same look of calmness as well as the original distant look within them that he had first held, masking his emotions completely if he felt any at the moment.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-18-2011, 02:53 PM

Turning to Ryuu she growled and pushed him away from her. "Who do you think you are? You have no power over me. I would think that you would be happy. Now you get your freedom back. You can go be a jolly time demon again. I used to be an angel you know. Before this jerk tricked me into losing everything I had. I do not want this to happen to my daughter. She deserves to be an angel forever. I am so sick of him lording it over me. He knows that every second I spend in his presence is like a thorn in my side. I am so tired of it."

Her anger was starting to subside and her horns and tail dissapeared again as did her wings. Her eyes teared up and she fell into Ryuus chest crying.

Arechi

Old 05-19-2011, 12:28 AM

Ryuu quietly accepted the rage filled words and venting from Alana. "I am merely a demon and tool that truly only serves time itself, nothing more nothing less. I hold no power over anyone, yet everyone as time holds sway over all. Because of this and the curses that bind my race I haven't the opportunity to be jovial. The moment I am freed from Satan's chains, the chains of another will simply be cast over me. More then likely I will be forced then to undo what has been done for the imprisonment for the one that Lucifer seeks, which upon that completion will only place me once more into the chains that were originally cast over me by Satan. From then on the cycle will only continue on and on again. Therefore rather I get my freedom now or later it does not matter to me as it will never truly be the freedom I once had" the time demon quietly and calmly explained in a tone that held no emotion in it at all, rather it just held acceptance.

He was surprised however as the female's appearance began to shift back to its original state, but not as much as her soon falling into his chest and crying into it. At that point he wasn't entirely sure what to do. He knew she needed comfort of some sort, however being what he was comfort was not something he was use to giving. Hesitantly and a bit awkwardly he gently patted her back, as it was perhaps the only thing he could truly think of at the moment. "You have a conflict of desires then. Although his presence troubles you, yours in turn troubles him as it serves as a reminder he does not have what he desires. Although I cannot take his life nor actually harm him, there are still many other options to explore. One of course being to take away that which burdens you so it did not exist" the demon continued to explain as he made some sort of attempt at comforting words, or at least what he thought would be some sort of comfort.

"Another, though perhaps unrelated one, is not calling me a boyscout" he stated calmly as he gently moved his fingers so as to lift her chin up. Whether or not it was meant as a serious request or if it were an attempt at humor was uncertain.

Alana-Vartos

Old 06-07-2011, 07:32 PM

Alana stood their a moment gazing into Ryuus eyes. Her bright green eyes were full of hurt and pain but it looked as if it were slowly fading. Her wings were slightly spread out giving her a rather thoughtful appearance. She continued to stare into his eyes and the tears stopped falling. He had such dark troubled eyes. After a moment she looked away from him and her face took on a slight pink hue. She stepped back and then turned without a word and walked away. She went to her favorite spot. The place that she loved. It was a small cliff above a lava pit. She sat down on the cliff and stared into the lava trying to figure out what her heart was trying to tell her. She was eternally confused. When she gazed into his eyes she saw something.....Something that was familiar. She could not place it though.

Arechi

Old 08-24-2011, 04:01 AM

(Yay temporary internet to use to reply. Hopefully I'll be having full internet up and running at my house soon. >< I'm sorry it took this long to reply back. ><)

Ryuu noted the pained expression in Alana's eyes began to slowly fade, although he doubted that with the current situation it would ever fully fade. After a few moments of the somewhat intense feeling, or at least somewhat intense feeling to him, from the locking of their gazes the time demon couldn't help but gain a slightly red hue to his own pale cheeks as the dragon tattoo on his cheek seemed to shift slightly as well as it continued to glow. A strange feeling of nervousness began to swell deep within him, a fact with puzzled and troubled him greatly. As a time demon such an emotion should have been completely blotted out of his system, but then if that were true why was he feeling it all of a sudden now? On top of that why was it occurring anyways? Both questions ran through his mind, although the answers alluded him.

Quickly he attempted to shift his train of thought as well as his attention, hoping that the nervous emotion would simply fade away into obscurity again. It was then that he suddenly noticed their gaze had been broken and what appeared to be a slight pinkish hue became present on her own cheeks. He thought about questioning it, but before another word could be uttered, the demoness turned and walked away, an action that confused the time demon almost as much as the emotion he had felt.

He stood there for a moment, contemplating on whether or not he should follow after, until he finally reached a decision. He took a step forward but paused as a surge of pain once more made itself known from his stomach region as well as a wave of exhaustion. Glancing down he once more became aware of the wound he had recently received from the Dark Lord of hell. It was far from being fully healed and still leaked the red of his life, though again he knew the wound would not take his life, though that didn't exactly make it any less painful. He also became aware that he was tiring from the constant and large use of his powers without a rest in between.

His dark gaze glanced back towards the direction that he and the demoness had originally come from. 'I'm not entirely sure I can keep him suspended much longer...' he thought grimly to himself. Although he knew that initially Satan would not notice that time around him had been temporarily suspended, Ryuu knew that the Lord would figure it out with his and Alana's absence, a fact which threatened to unleash a bit more of the Dark Lord's anger.

With those thoughts in mind the time demon wrapped an arm around his wound and once more unfurled his wings to take off in the direction that Alana had. It did take a bit of time for him to find her, with the threat of unconsciousness and his powers fully slipping constantly rising in the process, though he was thankful when he finally did. Quietly and as gently as he could he landed a bit away from and behind the sitting form of the demoness. "I apologize for...disrupting you once...more...I must ask...however what it is...you desire to be...done about the...request Lord Satan...is sure to make...of me in regards...to finding the...location of that...which you protect...Shall I take...your words of...taking her...valid...or void it?" he asked quietly as he struggled to stay conscious and keep the exhaustion he felt out of his voice.