Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2011, 09:39 PM

"Al... it's okay... really... I just feel bad for his slave really... and what he made us do but other then that it's okay... if you're upset we don't have to go..." Mair said softly and looked at him softly wishing that he wouldn't be so sad but really there was nothing she could do about it right now... at least she didn't think anyway.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 PM

He shook his head, "I'm more upset that he made you do things. Especially since it looks like he hit you, and you obviously didn't liek them." THe portal opened, "Besides, the gate's open, and we have the right so....."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2011, 10:53 PM

"I didn't like that man... I feel bad for that poor girl... she didn't really look that old either and he treated her worse then me but that's probably because my powers drop when there's something going on that I don't like... and yeah he hit me... that's when my powers dropped so he didn't hit me again..." Mair explained softly then nodded a bit and came to stand at his side waiting for him to either take her hand and take the lead or go through to portal first.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-26-2011, 09:36 PM

Growling a bit, Al tightened his arm around her slowly. He kinda wanted to go straight to bed, but he didn't want to make her angry. He was also mad at the official. "That's not right." he said, "I was planning on something like that.... but only if you were both up to it. Forcing you two.... that's just wrong, and hitting you...." he was REALLY angry about that, "That's just wrong, on SO MANY levels..." he was fuming.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 PM

"If I had had a choice and he hadn't have tried to hurt me then I wouldn't mind but he forced us and hurt us so I did mind and I hated it." Mair said softly then leaned into Al a bit and closed her eyes some waiting for him to take the lead and wondered if he even wanted to go now. "Do you not want to go? couldn't we just wait until tomorrow or something?" she asked softly and could tell that he really didn't want to go.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-26-2011, 10:57 PM

"tomorrow" he said, "the application has to be processed still...." he was still angry, but he had it in control. When Mair leaned against him, he felt his heart leap, but squashed it. He led them home, and said, "You can grab a shower if you want." he said. He really wanted to go to bed, but he didn't want to upset Mair.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-26-2011, 11:28 PM

"Yeah... I need one... but if you need anything just tell me." Mair said softly and wondered if he did want anything... she would get him anything he wanted or do anything he wanted her to do even if it was something that may hurt or bother her.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-26-2011, 11:46 PM

"well....." he started, then stopped. Never mind, just grab that shower. He wanted to have sex with her again, and it probabally showed, but he didn't want to seem uncaring or anything.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-26-2011, 11:53 PM

"What? Did you want to... do something else?" Mair asked softly trying to hint to what she was really asking without having to really say it.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-27-2011, 12:02 AM

"Well.... yeah." Al replied, "I just didn't want to upset you." he scuffled his feet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-27-2011, 12:09 AM

"It's okay... if that's what you want I don't mind but I would like to get a shower first if that's okay?" Mair asked softly and gave him a soft smile and really didn't mind so long as she was making him happy

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-27-2011, 12:34 AM

He nodded and said, "Go ahead. I don't mind." he didn't but he felt awkward. "I'll be waiting in the bedroom then..."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-27-2011, 12:37 AM

"Okay.... I think you would want me clean after what that guy did to me." Mair said softly then headed for the bathroom and took a quick shower then walked out in nothing but her bra and undies knowing Al would probably like the sight

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-27-2011, 12:55 AM

Grinning, al lay back in his under wear. "You want to do this like normal, or add something special?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-27-2011, 12:59 AM

"And what would that 'something special' be?" Mair asked with a grin as she walked over to the bed and got on top of Al with a smile that seemed ow so seductive.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-27-2011, 01:11 AM

"while you were... busy... I went and got a few new.... toys...." he said, grinning at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-27-2011, 01:15 AM

"Oh? And what would these 'toys' be might I ask?" Mair grinned some as she kissed his neck softly then down to his chest gently and seductively.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-27-2011, 01:36 AM

"Just some.... interesting.... items....." he said teasingly. nipping her on the neck and grabbing her playfully.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-01-2011, 01:25 AM

(skip And could you post for the next day?)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-01-2011, 01:39 AM

((sure))

Waking up in bed the next day, Al stretched. He felt Mair next to him and smiled. Then sadnessfilled him. he wished that she'd allow him to love her, but she was a succubus. Chances are, if he let the contract go null and void, she'd leave for the next guy hwho did her. With that sobering thought, he sat up and stretched.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-01-2011, 01:44 AM

Mair moved some in her sleep then just curled up to Al a bit more seeming to be very happy laying there with him and it actually seemed more like a want for the closeness instead of a need... she wished that she could love him like others could love each other but something about her race kept her from doing so and she only wished that it wasn't so so she could love him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-01-2011, 01:51 AM

noticing her move, Al said cheerily, "Mornin'. Wanna stay in bed for a while, or get going?" The had packed up the night before, so all they had to do was grab the packs and go.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 AM

"Hi" Mair yawned after a few minutes then rubbed her eyes before looking at Al and thinking some "I kinda would like to stay in bed a little longer... I'm still kinda hurting a little" she said softly then cuddled into his chest and closed her eyes softly though did smile some

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM

Nodding, Al lay down, and pulled Mair close. Holding her with one arm, he said, "Okay, lets just wait till you're ready then........"