Name:
Personality:
plan:
looks like:

-----------------------------

Name:
Sophie Love
What:
Human with powers. That can read and use things with her mind.
Personality:
Sweet, nice, doesnt let things happen ( fights back), bubby, shy
Plan:
To at least convince her parents there is vampires.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-04-2011, 05:21 AM

Name: Ian Hoshigo
What:
Personality: seems kind, but in reality is apathetic
plan: To use the human for his own personal goals
looks like:

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 05:57 AM

Setting : So the ball just passed they already met themselves at the mascarade ball :P So it would be 3 hours before the wedding :D

Sophie sighed looking down as she sat on the bed, She couldnt believe she was suppose to get married in three hours and she isn't dressed. She looked at the maids she made them sit she said " i cant believe they are making me marry a vampire... " She heard one maid say " its the right thing to do, its the only way to bring peace with your people and their people since you are the key... of the whole why they cant touch your people. She smiled and then said " your sweet " Sophie smiled at the comment she looked at the wedding dresses , grabbing one then matching stuff. she sighed and then grabbed the stuff needed. She put on the dress after the corset and matching undies she sighed she then let her maids fix up her hair then she put on the veil she smiled she slipped on her shoes she looked in the mirror as they did her makeup which she couldnt see herself anyways.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 12-07-2011 at 12:27 AM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-05-2011, 10:03 PM

Ian calmly checked his outfit in the room he'd been told he could borrow. On the outside, he was a slightly nervous looking groom, but inside, he was perfectly calm. Straightening his tie, Ian checked the clock. He still had some time to go. With an annoyed sigh, he walked towards where he thought his bride was.... might as well fill the time with something, he thought.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM

Sophie's father went over to the grooms room knocking.. waiting for a reply.

Sophie was glad that her father was going to go tell her newly wedded that she was ready to get married.she looked in the mirror fixing her corset and then fixed her skirt. She ran her fingers through her red hair. She was soo happy. She then ran her hands down her dress it was so soft, and where the sparkles were, were bumps. she smiled calmly in the mirror she was soo nervous.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 AM

After knocking, Ian leaned against the wall, with his foot propped up against it. Yawning lazily, he idly wondered what time it was. Sighing, he remembered what his bride looked like.... at least she wouldn't be around long, he consoled himself. Playing with a strand of his hair, he noticed one of the humans, his bride's father he though, walking up. Sighing, Ian despised these creatures. They were so slow.. and weak. Their only REAL use, was for food. "hello my lord." he forced himself to say however.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2011, 01:26 AM

Sophie fasther came in and then said " Hello " he smiled and then said " your soon to be wife is ready, " he nodded smiling.

Sophie felt her heart pound really fast she wanted to be a vampire but yet. she didnt. She didnt know what to do. she wondered. she didnt know what to think her being married. She hated that marrying a vampire knowing that they are cruel, and heartless. she sighed. She didnt know what to do about this. she bit her lower lip and then covered her face holding a bouqet of flowers. She heard her sister come in and ramble " i cant believe my sister is getting married.. ohhh i am soo happy.. " she rolled her eyes and said " yep its cool" she sarcastically said she didnt know.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-07-2011, 02:16 AM

Fighting an urge to snap this human's neck, Ian faked a smile and said "I can't wait until the wedding." smiling to himself, he though, That's actually not a lie..... as soon as this farce is over, I can finally go home. Faking another large smile, Ian continued, "and I'm sure your beautiful daughter is almost as happy as I am."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 AM

The father said " you can go to the alter when ever you would like" he smiled. then left.

Sophie's heart was pumping she was scared. what if he was cruel and harsh ohh she couldn't stand that.. She would kill herself even though that if she was alive the vampire cant touch their people which were humans. Hmmm,... she closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-13-2011, 09:26 PM

Sighing and stretching, Ian slowly made his way through the castle, on his way to the altar. He frowned, and looked out a window. Even at night, this place was FAR too bright for him. Their moon was unnaturally bright. It mad him snarl. Sighing he mad his way towards the altar. Opening the door, he walked down the aisle. Looking too all the world, a happy kind groom.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2011, 05:32 AM

Sophie's dad made his way to her. Sophie wrapping her soft , white arm around his arm and began to slowly walk and going to the alter. she had little onces holding the end of her dress. She smiled once she got at the end where the Alter was she began slowly walking there.. to the guy's side. She was still worried if he might be different.the kids went to the women's side and the father went over to where the men were.