AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2013, 10:11 PM

The fires of Hell flickered brightly. Burning, engulfing, consuming, and destroying the souls of thousands. How many had come here by their own "sins" were large, but some come by choice. This is where the human decides their fate by calling out a demon, yet it will only lead to this; A end where your soul burns to ash over, and over, and over again for eternity. Yet this didn't stop those consumed by their disire for something they could not reach without help. Revenge, love, loyalty, money, gold, and much more seemed to consume these humans with greed until they went insane. Disire was a dangerous thing, devouring all.

Al stood silently as her crimson eyes looked at the suffering souls. She knew the pain they were in even though she was a demon. She had suffered for years just as they had. At one time she felt pity, then empathy, but now... now she can't seem to recall how it feels. The demon forgot because it hurt too much. Demons were never made for feelings anyways. Sometimes she wondered how she could of possibly felt at all. She also wondered why she even did contracts for humans now. All it lead to was this, not that it mattered to her. Either way the humans will die and she would live on. There was no reason to care.

Last edited by AzuraX; 02-04-2013 at 10:17 PM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 PM

Eddie knew this was wrong. He shouldn't be doing something like this but...he had no other choice. She would hate him for it...but as long as she stayed safe. He swallowed thickly and pulled the heavy tome from the dusty trunk in the basement. He'd risk sending his soul to hell for her.

He tucked the tome under his arm and reached back into the trunk, feeling in the dark corners until he found the roll of supplies needed for the summoning. He brought everything over to a table on the side and quickly flipped the book open, coughing at the heavy clouds of dust that filled the air as he flipped the pages, looking for the summoning he had heard about when he was younger. It took a few minutes before he finally found it and then he set about setting up the summoning circle and other things, having to redraw the circle a couple times because his hands were just shaking too much.

He finally got it right and stepped carefully out and flipped the page to read the incantation written there. The words seemed to writhe and morph on the page yet he found it easy to read, his tongue easily wrapping around the foreign language. There was no doubt in his mind that this was dark magic but it was his last resort.

The single light that illuminated the space flickered as Eddie read, and nothing he did could disguise the shaking of his form as he neared the end. 'Here goes nothing...' He thought before finishing the last phrase and then looking back to the circle.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2013, 11:24 PM

The room suddenly went pitch black and nothing could be seen even if it was an inch away. At first there was silence, and then a crackle. The circle glowed bright rose red and a fire rose up along with a black deformed figure within the flames. The figure shaped into that off a female human and as the fire died a women stood in a black kimono with a red thorned blue rose pattern. Her long voilet hair swayed back as her crimson eyes glowed. The light in the room was dim now, enough that he could see the hourglass frame the demon had.

Al looked at the male coldly. She didn't like random summons but she was at fault. She cursed herself for ever agreeing to being a contractor. He probably had a stupid reason just like everyone else. It was always the same old thing. That was how she began to hate humans. They were so spoiled she wanted to choke them. She looked at him as if she was testing him. In an ice tone she spoke like a snake. "This better be worth it, human. I didn't agree to this type of thing just so people could waste my time with requests for treasure."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-05-2013, 03:53 AM

"I-I apologize for summoning you so abruptly." Eddie managed to get out despite his shock. There really was no going back now. "I..uhm...I don't require treasure actually..." He mumbled after the demon spoke. He shifted from foot to foot, wondering how he should go about asking. It was best to just be straightforward right? She seemed mad already, no reason to make her even madder right? But, how did one go about asking a demon for help? It wasn't like there was a manual written about it, and everything Eddie had found on the subject had been written by people who had only used the demon for personal gain, he had no use for material things.

"If...if it's possible...could you please help my sister?" Okay, that was a start. In all truthfulness, Eddie was terrified. He'd only done this because he couldn't bear to see his sister suffer because of their parents' stupidity. If she was happy then he was willing to suffer eternal damnation for that. She was his only family after all. "That's all i want, honestly."

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 AM

Al looked at him coldly as she waited to hear him out. She didn't like waiting for answers like this. But it was a good thing he was afraid. She could keep up this farce until the end. There would never be another soul she would allow to get close. She already learned her lesson once. Back then she was such a foolish demon... Why was she so blind? Al cursed her foolish heart and it's existence. Things would be so much easier if she didn't care...

Al slipped away from these thoughts as he finally spoke. She seemed to be much softer for a moment. It was like she was a totally new person. But it didn't last very long. Al quickly went back to her act of being cold and dangerous. "Are you aware of what this means? If I do this for you then we will be bound until the end of your life. At the end I will consume your soul as the price for following your wishes. Remember that in doing so, you will eternally suffer. But if you do not care for that dooming fate then stand on your feet and speak my name. Say Al Akamine, I seek a contract with you. Then I shall properly palaver the contract seal where ever on your body that you point to."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-05-2013, 05:24 AM

Eddie swallowed again. This was it then. He smiled softly, eternal suffering...it wasn't such a bad price to pay for even just the briefest bit of happiness that he could give his sister. She'd cry for him, probably, but he'd make her smile again. Definitely. That was a promise he'd keep for himself. And...the demon seemed to have changed, just for the briefest of moments, maybe even demons had their own problems. Eddie wondered if they had anybody or anything they could turn to for help...it didn't seem fair that they served others and received no service themselves...

"Okay." he whispered, standing up straighter and taking a deep breath. "Al Akamine, I seek a contract with you." he said, his voice unwavering now that his resolve was set and then pointed to the spot right over his heart, as a reminder to himself as to what he was doing this for.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2013, 01:33 AM

Al studied him carefully as she waited. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. It would keep her from getting bored in the least. She just hoped this boy would be different. The last time she had served a human it had ended badly. Al shivered as she remembered her past and quickly pushed it back. She had to forget what had happened. There was nothing she could even do about it. Al glanced at the boy as he stood. Now she really hoped it wasn't a mistake. She slowly made her way over to him and moved his shirt out of the way, placing her lips on his chest. She murmured a spell and black lines ran across his chest and stitched it self into a contract seal. She moved away from the boy and bowed lowly. "I will do as you wish, master."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 AM

Eddie shivered slightly when he felt the demon's hands on his body before she pressed her lips to his skin. He stiffened slightly before looking down and looking at the seal. His gaze saddened at the sight. It was done. he fixed his shirt hurriedly, unable to take looking at the seal any longer and looked back up to see the demon bowing lowly. He instantly panicked and fell to his knees in front of her, reaching out as if to raise her up again, but unsure of how she would react if he were to touch her. Instead his hands ended up being raised into the air awkwardly, almost touching her but not quite.

"Ah, you- you don't have to bow to me. And please, just call me Eddie." He stammered out, worry creasing his brow. "I...I should be thanking you for helping me after all...so please get up?"

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 AM

"It is only proper to bow to my master. From now on you are my top significant from this point on. My top priority is to do as you request perfectly. Every detail will be at it's best and I shall make you at your most comfortable. It is the least I can do for you. When will we start working towards your wish? I would like to know so I can focus more on our goal. Don't worry about anything. As a demon, nothing is impossible for me. Not even the skies are a limit to pure breeds such as myself. I could fly past the milky way and be perfectly fine." Al spoke honestly as she stood up straight, her crimson eyes looking at him curiously. "What are you doing?"

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM

"U-Uhm..."Eddie stuttered before clambering back to his feet, scratching the back of his head. "I...I'm uncomfortable with people bowing to me and stuff...I mean, it's not normal to me." His face turned slightly red as he stammered. Ah, well there goes his awkwardness. He dropped his arms and shuffled in place, biting his lip. This was probably the main reason why he didn't have such a large group of friends, he was absolutely no good with social interactions. People honestly tried but there was only so much stammering they were willing to put up with.

"Oh right! Uhm...let's go upstairs then? I need to see if I'm allowed to visit my sister today..." The second part was mumbled as he thought about it. The whole of the last week and the better part of the week before that he hadn't been allowed into the hospital to see his older sister. They said her condition had gotten worse and that she hadn't wanted him to see her in her condition, so he'd been calling the hospital daily to ask if he could visit yet.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Al nodded at him and took her eyes off of him to get a better look at the room. It wasn't like most of the homes she had been in before. This was much smaller than her last master's home. But then again it was rare for a boy to own a home of that size. His disire hadn't shocked her in the least. She did it because she choose to agree. She didn't regret serving any master she had ever made a contract outside of one. But that was a mistakes she would never allow to happen again. Al shook her head and moved forward. "Let's go then."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-08-2013, 03:47 AM

Eddie nodded and made his way up the stairs holding the door open for Al before closing it behind her and then heading just a couple steps into the living room. The house itself wasn't anything to brag about. It was small with a kitchen and combined living room on the first floor, the basement they'd just come out of, two bedrooms and a smaller room that Eddie used as a studio upstairs. There was a bathroom on the first and second floors as well.

"Feel free to look around..I'll be a minute." Eddie said, waving a hand to indicate the space around him before sitting awkwardly on the edge of the couch as he picked up his cellphone that he had left on the side table and hitting redial. He hadn't called anyone but the hospital recently he realized as he listened to the dial tone.

"Hello this is Century Hospital. How may I help you?"

"Hi, uhm, this is Eddie Tsuda. I-is my..." He fell silent, listening to the nurse speaking, his hopeful expression dimming somewhat as he listened. "I understand. Thank you." he mumbled. He was a meek person. That much was clear to anyone who met him. He hung up and then took a deep breath just staring at his hands. "I can see her tomorrow...she'll let me visit..." It was unclear who he was speaking to since he just seemed to be mumbling nonsense.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2013, 05:42 AM

Al followed the boy up. Once he was on the phone she walked around. The house was preety small but livable. She could sense the loneliness within the place. After adventuring she returned to Eddie. She awaited for him to finished and then nodded as he spoke. He looked a bit out of it so she got closer than she usually would. She didn't like closing in but she wanted to make sure he was ok. She sensed a shadow over the boy. It was only lifted for the few moments that he spoke but shortly returned. "Rest up until then. I don't require sleep so I will guard the house."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 06:25 AM

Eddie looked up at Al and gave her a faint smile. "Okay...rest. I should rest." He got up gingerly and padded over to the staircase, pausing at the foot of the steps before turning his head to look over his shoulder. He stared at Al for a moment, as if suddenly realizing that she was actually there. Then he seemed to shake his head before opening his mouth to speak again.

"I don't normally have company, so I do apologize if my behavior is strange sometimes...there's a spare room upstairs should you need it for anything." he put a hand on the banister. "If you do need anything and it's in the house, feel free to use it. And if there's anything you need that isn't in the house...uhm...just tell me so I can get it for you." He smiled again before finally going upstairs and entering his room, leaving the door open a crack before collapsing onto the bed, pulling the covers over himself and turning so that his back was to the door, just staring without seeing at the windows across from him.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 PM

Al looked back at the boy and smirked. What a silly human. Even though he was trying to be nice he seemed just silly to her. It amused her how little the boy knew about demons. Most books about demons were far fetched anyways. Demons could do anything they wanted. It was laughable to think they believe some God had power over them. They weren't restricted as humans like to think they are. But when a human fears something it is very common for them to make up such stories. "Goodnight master."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 09:30 PM

It seemed like only a few minutes later when Eddie blinked his eyes open to wince away from the window at the sunlight that hit his eyes. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair, mussing it. He groggily got out of bed and pulled out a t-shirt and some jeans before exiting his room to enter the bathroom where he took a quick shower and changed and got ready for the day. Once done he headed down the stairs to see if he could find Al.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2013, 05:23 AM

The whole down stairs was sparkling clean when. Eddie came down. The demon had even fixed a few things and put them into a proper place. The house looked perfect and comfortable. Al was messing around in the kitchen while Eddie had awoken. Even the kitchen looked ten times better than before. Al was working with what she could find to bake him a good breakfast. Once she finished cooking she placed the cooked scrambled eggs and bacon onto a plate. She set the plate just in time for him. "Eat up master. You will need a good breakfast for energy. I don't want you get worn out from lack of proper meals. Once you are finished we will discuss what we will do next. Until then I'm going to work on some details."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-12-2013, 05:32 PM

To say he was surprised would have been an understatement. he looked around in shock. He wasn't messy in the largest sense of the word, he did clean around the house since he couldn't really use the fact that he lived alone as an excuse. But this was just...

He sat down at the table and nodded as Al spoke. "Thank you for breakfast." he said when she was done speaking. "You...really didn't have to do all this." He looked around again, everything was...sparkling. It was strange. And he felt kind of guilty that she must have been cleaning while he was sleeping. She really hadn't needed to do that...

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2013, 04:32 AM

Al chuckled as she saw his reaction. She had seen it before but it was still amusing to see. Smirking, the demon walked over to his right side. Once again she chuckled gently, still feeling entertained. "Don't be silly Master. As a demon this is the least I can do. I would add things to make life more comfortable with your permission. But whatever you do, don't peak at what I am doing. If you saw my true form your mind wouldn't be able to handle it. I have witnessed a human explode just by looking at a demon halfway into it's true form. It would be extremely dangerous if you dared to peek."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-14-2013, 12:39 AM

Eddie blinked as he looked up at her. Exploded? Wow.

"Okay. I promise I won't look." he agreed. "But, really, can you please just call me Eddie? Master just sounds...really strange to me." He continued speaking. Everything from last night had seemed a blur to him when he'd awoken that morning, but now that a bit of time had passed, his mind had finished playing catch up and he was slowly adjusting to having her around. At least he wasn't stuttering as badly anymore. He picked up the fork and poked a bit at the food before putting some in his mouth, chewing. It was...really good. He wasn't a bad cook himself, but it had been some time since he'd eaten something somebody else had prepared. Even if he couldn't express it very well, he was really thankful to Al, even if she did keep saying that it was her duty.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 AM

Al started to walk away. She hoped that her master would enjoy her food. It wasn't much because he lacked the things needed to create richly filled professional foods but it would do. She planned to change that though. She would add in things so that way his diet would be better. She could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't eating properly. She looked at him and nodded before leaving the room. Once she was far off, her whole body shifted and was soon covered in black. Her red eyes lit up as she moved over the room at a rate faster than the speed of light. She changed the room into a much cleaner and nicer area in just a mere ten seconds. She then changed back into her human form.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-17-2013, 07:21 PM

When he'd finished with the food, Eddie went over to the sink to wash the things he had used and dried and put them away. He glanced at the time. It was still a bit early to go to the hospital. Maybe he should go to the market to buy some things...he was running low on foodstuffs among other things. It had been a while since he'd gone grocery shopping he was ashamed to admit. the house wasn't very well stocked.

As he looked around the kitchen, he started making a mental list of what he would need before turning to dig in a drawer to retrieve a pad of paper and a pencil. he started to write things down, starting with the perishables and then making his way down to the basic things like toothpaste and paper towels. He really shouldn't have left the shopping off for so long, he'd probably have to stop at the bank first. And there were the bills to pay as well. He sighed. He was letting things get out of hand, really out of hand. Haha, he'd get a scolding from his sister for sure if she were to find out.

He was a bit happier today than the day before. Sure, that underlying worry would always be there, but the promise of being able to see his sister today had lifted his spirits up just the slightest bit and that made him feel just that much lighter than normal. Done with his list, he pulled off the sheets he had written on and tucked them into his pocket before heading for the front door, where he paused.

"I'm going to go out for a bit Al, do... do you need anything?" he called questioningly into the house.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2013, 05:07 AM

When Eddie spoke Al glanced out the door from the room she was currently in. Her hair was still a little messy from transforming. His timing was perfect. Once he was gone she could improve so much more. She walked over to him and shook her head. "No. A demon like me only wants one simple thing. I don't think I need to spell that one out for you. Remember that if you get into trouble to just call out my name. I will be there to save you in a flash. Take care mast-- I mean Eddie."