Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 AM

He laughed some, lightly patting her back as she hugged him. Somewhere inside of him he was sick to his stomach hugging her, but that side of him wasn't in control of the body right now. "Yep, an angel! The big man can't take care of all the demons himself, so he has agents down here to keep things safe and sound for the rest of you." Oh, he was just dying from laughter on the inside at how gullible this young lady was. Angels, on earth? Unheard of, they were all far too passive to do anything about the few tens of demons in the world. He wasn't really attracted to her at all, just an easy target to mess with in his eyes. How lucky of her!

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2013, 01:55 AM

Priscilla was absolutely glowing. She opened her mouth to say something, but they were interrupted by a teacher. "Hey, you two, get to class." A tight-lipped English teacher by the looks of her, glared down at them under the tree. "And Miss Evans! Oh my!" Priscilla made a pout face and stood up. "Sorry." She smiled at the teacher and waved awkwardly as she trotted off, then looked down at Siven. "Well... I... better get going. Can I see you again soon, though?" She smiled hopefully, completely wrapped around his finger.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 12:13 AM

(( They're named the same thing... This better not be some kind of plot device... )) He peered over at the teacher, tilting his head to the side. He certainly wasn't going to class... He nodded, giving her another soft smile. "Of course, dear. I'm always around, ever-vigilant." He laughed a bit, the words coming out of his mouth nothing more than poppycock. He kept right under the tree, closing his eyes and relaxing again without fear of the teacher annoying him, but that was probably a dumb mistake on his part.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 12:48 AM

(( I don't... What? Is that a joke? I can't interpret sarcasm very well in person- How would you expect me to through the interwebz!? Aaaa. Who has the same name? What plot device? ))

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 12:53 AM

(( Wait, no. I just misread, my bad. XDDD Forget it. ))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 12:56 AM

(( Oh. Good. Your fault! Ha! ...Uhm, we need a plot. ))

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:06 AM

(( Truthat. ))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:12 AM

(( Any ideas? I was thinking, what if a war starts? c: ))

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:43 AM

(( Definitely not that. :o I want to keep angels out of it, at least this early on. ))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:52 AM

(( Hmmm... What else could there be? At least something to get them to interact more forcibly since *cough* "Siven" *cough* really doesn't like her yet. Understandably, of course. Don't make him suddenly love her. XD ))