Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 01-29-2011, 04:32 AM

This is a one one one between Bella and Rena. Please do not post, but feel free to read. Thanks :heart:

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 01-29-2011, 05:21 AM

Hear Reny, this is my charater:
Name: Aileana (Ail for short) Duffy
Sex: Woman
Likes: Music, Men, Dancing, tabloid Magazines/ T.V., reading, and Drawing.
Dislikes: Her creator, red mo-jo juice, Her landlord, kicking butts at evil vampires.
Aileana
i will post something tommorrow when i get home from work okay

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-29-2011, 08:15 PM

Okay! Here's mine

Name: Vincent V (Vince for short)
Sex: Male
Dislikes: The landlord, secrets, hangovers
Vincent

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2011, 02:09 AM

Aileana Duffy rubbed her eyes as she open the door to her appartment. She walked in and flicked on her lights. She frowned around her apartment. Frowning she looked at the time on her kitchen clock, 4:50 am, ugh somedays she just hatted being a vampire. She wondered over to her leather couch and floped on it and looked at the roof. She was so bord, she hatted that she stayed up all night. "You know for once, I would love to be human again." She whispered to herself, and groned. "Frack, I forgot my Red jucie." Aileana called bottoles of blood, red mo-jo jucie. Cuz the idea of her drinking blood, really didn't sit well with her. Getting up she shuffled over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of her jucie and drank from it.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-03-2011, 07:03 PM

Vince stumbled up the stairs with his friend. It was late and his friend was plastered. "A few more steps and you're in the door." he said. He was practically carrying his friend, who at that point said, "eyeee... yuhve oo maahhhnn..." vince smiled. "I know, I know. " Vince was always taking care of his friends. When they got to the door, vince expertly grabbed the key from his pocket while balancing his friend. Vince then went inside with his friend, telling his friend what they were doing. Once vince took him into the bathroom, his friend shouted "OHHH MANHH!!!" And up chucked, projectile vomiting into the toilet. Vince flushed the toilet, and arranged his friend around the bowl, setting his friend's head against the seat after sanitizing it. Vince would sanitize the entire bathroom later. "Stay here and vomit okay, don't move." "mmmmmmkaaayyymmannnhh.." responded his friend. Vince paused a moment and looked at his friend. "before i go to shut the front door, lets get your shirt off."

After they got the shirt off, and the friend situated, vince shut the bathroom door as the poor guy ralphed again. Vince sighed and went outside, grabbing a cigarette and a lighter as he went. He lit up once he was outside.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 AM

Aileana made a face at her wall as she heared them arive home. "Ugh the frat boys are home." She said and got up. She grummbled and got up and put her jucie away. She walked over to the door and poked her head out to see if they made it home. She watched as Vince pulled in his room mate in. She sighed and cringed as she heard him shout. "Situpid men." She grummbled and wondered in.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-16-2011, 08:26 PM

After being halfway through his cigarette he remembered that he had heard Aileana before he went inside. he knocked on her door, hoping she had been awake already.

((Sorry it's short. i couldn't think of anything else.)

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2011, 05:59 PM

Aileana grabbed her pj top and walked over to her door. She open the door to see Vince. "Yes what do you want?" She asked looking at him. She crossed her arms and staired at him.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 PM

Vince blinked, and said, "I Just wanted to apologize for the noise... Sorry if we woke you. I noticed you watched us as we went inside and stuff." he blushed a little. He had always thought she was pretty, but she was really cute in her pajamas.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2011, 09:32 PM

Aileana shook her head. "I wasnt asleep," She said smiling. "I just got home." She giggle slightly as she saw the blush on his hansom face. "And is more your friend that bothers me mostly." She said and leaned aganst the side of her door frame. "You on the other hand, I havent wanted to eat yet." She said with a wicked smiled.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-18-2011, 11:01 PM

Vince smiled, "heh Yeah... Haha. I know what you mean. He's a little annoying. especiall-" He was cut off by his friend shouting," VINCEYY! WHARER YAH?!?! VVVINNNCCCEEEYYYY!!!!" vince shook his head, walked over to his door where an ash tray was sitting, set his cigarette down and said, "Hold that thought. I'm going to make sure he's done vomiting and put him to sleep in the tub so the bed doesn't get ruined." Vince's face was a bright red from blushing by that moment, and he went into his apartment and ran to the bathroom where his friend was laying on the floor passed out. Vince turned him over onto his side, flushed the toilet, and washed his friend's face off. "Ugh... " once he was done with that, he ran back outside and asked, "You want to come in? Mike passed out and i have to move him to the tub. so i'll be a bit." Vince went back into his house leaving his door open in case aileana wanted to come inside. he then went to the bathroom and pulled his friend into a sitting position, wedged him against the tub, and lifted him into the tub, more or less allowing him to fall, only watching out for his head on the floor and the spigot. he pushed his friend onto his side and then left him there with the light on.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2011, 02:20 AM

Aileana laughed and watched him leave. She quickly grabbed her keys and placed them in her pockets she made into her bottoms. Hey when one up all night long she needs to do something, making cloths was high on her list. Most of her cloths in her clostet where made by her. She would love to be a designer, but since she was a daughter of the night she had no chosie. She smiled as Vince invited her in. She fallowed him into his appartment and smiled. she sat at one of the bar stools and waited for him there.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-24-2011, 06:03 PM

Vince hurried back to the livingroom where he noticed Ailana sat on a bar stool. "Sorry about that..." he said sheepishly. He forgot about his cigarette, which had by then just about gone out. "So, how've you been?" he asked, remembering the last time they talked, which was when he and his friend moved in. He had become a bumbling babbling baboon around her ((Harry potter quote kinda. it's from the 4th movie. "Bumbling babbling band of baboons")) and rambled. There was something about her that made him lose his collected personality.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2011, 06:08 PM

((lol i notice renny)) Ailana smiled at him and remebered how he acted the last time he talked with her. "Its going okays," She said giggling. There was something about Vince that made her feel like a kid again, which for her was a long time ago, a verrry long time ago. "I mean there is so much a online student can do in her party life. How are things with you and mr. best buddy?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-24-2011, 06:28 PM

"Best buddy my butt," he said. "All i do is drive him around and take care of his drunk ass." Vince sighed. "Sorry. so why'd you choose to take online classes? Do you work? Why are you up at night this late if you don't party? Where do you get your clothes? Sorry if that sounded homosexual. can iii.... stop before i make a fool of myself... sorry hi." He chuckled nervously.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2011, 09:30 PM

Aileana laughed at him and smiled. "I live off my parents and there investments. I decied online classes cuz im allergeic to the sun and there is no night classes in what i what i wanna do. I make my own cloths. And I do party, just not at the same clubs as you sweetie." She said grinning. "and if hes not your best buddy then why have him live with you?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-25-2011, 04:13 PM

He smiled sheepishly, "He pays all the bills. i cook and clean and help out where i can, but yeah." He scratched his eyebrow. "What do your parents do?"

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2011, 11:53 PM

"They invest in art." She lied. Her parents invested in blood and in fundraising to help with heart and blood research. She hardly remembers her parents, they where hardly home in their penthouse in New York. She remembers Sully the butler and Mary the nanny but not her parents. ((If their is any spelling mistakes ren, sorry I'm responding on my ipod.))

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:04 PM

((Looks good to me, so you're fine :] ))

"Oh, that's cool." He said. he didn't know what else to say" ...Uhm... What's your major?"

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-28-2011, 01:07 AM

"Fashion and art history are my majors, sweet heart." She said with a wink. "Mostly art history tho. My parents want me to take over the family bussness, so they make me take the stupid corse. And I will tell you this, its freaking bording!"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-28-2011, 01:44 AM

vince blushed" S-sweet heart?" he half stuttered half laughed, not sure how to respond. "Its cool that you're into fasion though. history sounds so boring. I'm an English Major."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 AM

"Well normal history is amazing." Aileana said with a smile. "Expashaly 20th centery and all the world wars. Thos are entertaing, and the fashion in both the world wars was amazing! Am I ramabaling?" She asked looking embrassed as she realized she might have been and remevers how her parents got mad at her when she ramabled. "Sorry."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-01-2011, 05:02 PM

"no, don't worry about it! i agree with you about the wars being interesting" he said. "And rambling... i do the same thing so don't worry about it. i also tend to repeat myself." He smiled, "No harm no foul, right?" He chuckled." Anyways... what are your parents like?"

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-01-2011, 10:44 PM

Aileana sneered and looked away. "My mother is over controling old bat who has issues with letting things go." She said with a growled. "My father is an old man who loves every art peace in the world. Apprently he has no love for his family tho."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Vince blinked. "Well... i'm sorry. that must suck hairy monkey balls..." He didn't know whatelse to say, nor did he know how she would respond to what he had said...