ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 03-01-2011, 11:07 PM

Aileana looked at him with shock. "hariy money balls? Is there something your not telling me?" She said before laughing.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 PM

Vince smiled a moment before laughing as well. " It's just something my step sister used to say all the time." he smiled at her memory. She had died when he was 12. she was 9 at the time of her death. it was a vivid memory to him... the fire that started it all... his obsession with the thing...

((I could write a beautiful four paragraph thing here but i really don't feel like it. if aileana asks he'll summarize.))

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 AM

Aileana noticed the longing in his eyes as he spoke about her. "Who was she?" Aileana asked as she placed a hand on his. She wanted to cofurt hi and make him happy. "Who was your step sister? She sounds like fun."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:12 PM

"..." He paused a moment. " She was fun. She died in a house fire. she had severe asthma and the smoke killed her. They said she couldn't breathe..." He sighed, not noticing her hand on his.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-04-2011, 01:12 AM

She frowned and hugged him. "I'm sorry to hear." she said frowning. "I had a brother once," she said and winced as she mentioned her missing brother. She frowned as she remembered her nanny waking her up to tell her her big brother was missing and they thought to be dead. "I know how it feels to lose a loved one." she said.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-05-2011, 06:50 PM

"Yeah.." he shook his head as he yawned. "No matter. lets talk about something less depressing." he said, knowing he didn't know what to talk about.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-06-2011, 02:19 AM

Aileana laughed and smiled. "How about this, you need some sleep, why dont we have another convo tommorrow." She said smiling. "I dont want you to be late for something tommorrow."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-06-2011, 04:04 AM

Vince smiled. " Oh yeah... true. I have class tomorrow morning. at ten... So..." he got up and stretched out. "I should check on 'mr best buddy'before i go to bed. so i'll walk you to your apartment then?" he smiled at her.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-06-2011, 04:48 AM

Smiling she stood up and walked with him the short distance to her appartment. She pulled her key out and un locked it. "So you better have fun in class tommorrow." She said looking back at him. "I will see you around.."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-07-2011, 10:29 PM

Vince had walked with her and blushed when she looked at him. " Y-yeah. See you..." He stepped forward and hugged her. "Thanks for talking with me tonight." he said softly, blushing more at the fact he was hugging her.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 AM

Aileana grew red as he hugged her. "I will see you tommorrow Vince." She said smiling. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back likeing how he felt. All warm and strong.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-11-2011, 12:58 AM

Vince smiled. "Goodnight, Aileana" he said before turning to go back to his apartment. He noticed his cigarette was still there, half "smoked" in the ashtray. He smirked at it and picked it up, relit it and smoked the last bit before going into his apartment. it took a minute to do so.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2011, 03:32 AM

Aileana smiled and waved to him before unlocking her front door and went in. She giggled and wondered off thinking how yummy he was. And how wonderful he felt in her arms. She wondered off into her room and sat on her queen size bed and flopped back on the crismon duve and looked up at the cealing. She giggled as she remembered their conversation togeather was. She liked talking with him.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-11-2011, 05:32 PM

Vince went into his apartment, cleaned up a little, and went to his room after checking on his roomie. sure enough, there was the stench of vomit in the bathroom, as the roomie had vomited in his sleep. luckly, most of the stuff had gone down the drain already and there wouldn't be much to clean up... hopefully.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2011, 04:29 AM

Aileana giggled as she grabbed her iPod touch and went to her hardly touched "fun music" playlist. Pressing play she skipped off to her bathroom and got ready for bed as she sang along with her 90's pop music.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-15-2011, 04:50 PM

((Time for a time skip to the morning.))

Vince woke up the next day to his friend ((Don't remember his name so imma use Ben)) vomiting again. Vince rolled his eyes, glad he didn't drink last night. He had a test in his physics class that day. " Ben! How's your head?" he hollered.

"HORRIBLE" Ben said, grumbling as he went into the kitchen.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 PM

Aileana grumbled as she closed her cretians, she hated mornings and the sun. She knew the sun never burned her like Joss Weadens vampires that just burst into dust. She just got her powers and life foresee drained. She shuffled over to her bed and crawled into it. She wrapped her arms around one of her pillows and grummbled as she felt alone. Very alone.
"Man I wish Vince was hear." She said as they herd him shout as his friend. She laughed and sighed before going to sleep.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:21 AM

vunce went to school shortly after.

at school he was flirted with multiple times, but he seemed to find a really polite and tactful way to turn them away.

after school he went to work. he was a waiter at the local diner. he worked from noon until about 630 and got home at 7 usually.

when he got home he trudged up the stairs as he smoked his last cigarette. he sighed, seeing that ben had locked the door and left. probably to another party. vince dug into his pockets to find he had left his apartment keys in the apartment. he sighed and kicked the door. it was sundown, so vince had to wait until ben came home, which could be a few hours from then.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM

Aileana grumbled as her alarm went off. Rolling out of her bed she opened her certins and watched and the last of the sun went behind the herizon. She wondered over to her closet and quickly got dressed in her favorite blue corsetted dress that hung to her cerves that made any man drool over her. She laced up the dress as she picked out a pair of normal convers. Unlike most women she hated heels with a passion. Grabbing her hair brush she went to see if Vince was home yet. Unlocking her door she opened it and poked her head out too see him sitting on the ground she smiled and leans against the door frame watching him.
"what don't have to babysit tonight?" she asked him politely

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-17-2011, 06:13 PM

"Nope. He's off somewhere and locked me out." Vince sighed and got up. he really wished he had a cigarette. he hadn't noticed what she was wearing. he had looked up at her and suddenly wanted to play with her hair. "Hey, can i do your hair?" he asked already thinking of what he could do with it.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2011, 06:32 PM

Aileana looked shocked. She blinked and looked at him. "Okays, I guess." She said. She hardly let anyone touch her hair, let alone play with it. "Why dont you come into my appartment." She said and opened the door for him.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:13 PM

vince smiled and got up. "sweet!"he said,following her. once inside he looked around. "pretty neat stuff you have in here" he said.((not much more i can say without puppeting your character. and sorry about the lack of capital letters and apostrophes. im on my phone posting this.))

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-20-2011, 02:03 AM

Aileana smiled at her odd taste of furniture. She has some Victorian age furniture and just last season decorations. "Thank you." She said as she grabbed him a glass of lemonade she made yesterday before she left for night. "Some of them are family air looms."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:35 PM

"heirlooms huh?" he said looking around. Eventually he found his way to her bedroom. he blinked and smiled, "Your room is pretty awesome too!" he was looking for the bathroom, thinking that that would be where she kept her hair stuff.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2011, 05:34 PM

Aleaina grew red as she wondered up behind him. "Realy?" she said in shock. "I always thought it was just bed stuff. And the bathroom is over hear." she walked down and open the door to her very small bathroom. "All hair stuff is under the sink and I will see you back in the kitchen, do you need a drink?"