artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2011, 07:14 PM

~It Was an Accident! I Promise! ~
(Shotacon and Artbabe33445)

Private roleplay if you are not Shotacon or Artbabe do not post! Thank you!

Character Profiles:

Name: Tatsuki
Race: Wolf Youkai
Ht: 6' 2"
Wt: wouldn't you like to know
Hair: Black with red highlights near the bottom, about knee length.
Eyes: Deep blood red
Skin: very light tan
Build: Slim, athletic

Features: Enlongated K9s the peek out when he smiles. Tall black wolf ears atop his head, no human ears. A long slightly curved black tail, with shaggy fur. Scars running from the space between his knuckles on the backs of his hands to his wrists on both hands.

Clothes: Sleeveless black kimono with jagged bottoms. A deep red wolf embroidered on the back running from the neckline to the tattered bottoms. Kimono is open, exposing his chest. Slightly poofy black pants with the bottoms bandaged shut. No shoes.

Accessories: A small dagger shaped pendant in a silver chain hanging from his waist.

Genji Kagawa
Race: Human
Ht: 5’10” in shoes…
Hair: Blue black, he has a white patch near his ear as a result of his possession. It is just past his shoulders and he tends to wear it back in a pony tale.
Eyes: Unnatural- bright blue with purple flecks
Skin: Pale
Build: Thin, but fit.

Clothing: Normally he wears a traditional blue kimono and black hakamas with getas. He doesn’t like western clothing and only wears it when he has too.

Back Story: When he was about five he was possessed by a demon. He was saved by the local priest at the time, but as a result he can see and speak with Youkai. As a child he was mostly frightened of the creatures and was nearly driven mad. A local exorcist offered to tutor the boy. With his help Genji learned how to exorcise demons and help both Youkai and humans.

His gift also fueled his passion of art. Genji was able to become a successful artist by painting and drawing the creatures that he slowly come to befriend.

He lived in a modest sized home on the outskirts of Koyoto. His garden borders the woods allowing friendly youkai to come and go as they please. Genji’s best friend is an otter youkai named Ritoruribā.

The youkai tends to stay as talking otter, giving the young man advise when he needs it.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 07:37 PM

Sitting alone in a tree at the far reaches of his territory, Tatsuki gnaws on a freshly caught rabbit. The fur is slowly piling up at the base of the tree. He growls low as a small rodent scurries past, ears flat to his head. Sensing no more threats, he continues his meal. Suddenly, his ears perk up. Like radar dishes, they swivel back and forth as they detect a strange sound.

Tossing his meal aside, Tatsuki focuses on the direction the sound came from. Listening hard, he realises what the sound is. "Trespasser," He growls. Leaping down from the trees upper brances, he lands hard in the dirt among the trees large roots on all fours. In a flash, he takes off towards the distant intruder.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2011, 07:54 PM

Genji was finally getting a much needed vacation. He sat in the train car watching the scenery pass by. The trip itself was planned months ago, but until last night the exorcist couldn’t come up with an excuse to go. He was busy at both of his professions, the local youkai and humans were constantly asking for help. Then he had been called to a possession yesterday.

Genji shuddered as the memory swept over him. The victim was a the only little girl of a rice farmer. Her mother had run screaming to his home falling into Genji’s arms as she retold the horror that was occurring in her home. The exorcist had quickly followed her to the home. The dark energy leaking from the shack made Genji’s stomach lurch. After expelling his dinner the exorcist was shown to the child. She was only a few years older than he was during his possession. He cringed at the sight of the slit pupils and yellow eyes that glared up at him

“Hello holy man.” The low growl came from the girl, her parents gasped at the sound. Genji nodded to the husband and the couple left. Pulling out his Juzu, prayer beads, the young exorcist started to work at hauling out the spirit. Six hours later he had left the home with an apologetic water youkai going back to the forest. Genji’s chi was exhausted by the experience. So he backed his bags and headed for the train station.

He pulled himself back to the present when Genji felt the train stop.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Genji took a deep breath of the mountain air and adjusted his bag. The exorcist walked through the forest unaware of whose territory he entered. Walking between the trees he smiled at the sight of a few kodamas following him.

They were jumping and began pulling on his robes. Laughing at their antics he picked up one of the little spirits. “What’s wrong little one?” It was then Genji felt something watching him.

Last edited by artbabe33445; 03-19-2011 at 08:00 PM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 08:11 PM

Gazing at the young boy through the branches of a large bush, Tatsuki contemplated what to do about this inturder. 'He's obviously a preist of some sort' he muses. He chuckles, 'I doubt he'd be a match for me though' Watching the little kodama, Tatsuki feels a change in the boy. Having little tolerance for outsiders, he prepares himself for the encounter.

Letting his energy build, Tatsuki smiles at the increasing aggitation of the the little kodama. 'Let us see how you deal with this, little preist' Letting out a bit of his chakura, he creates several shadow wolves. With a flick of his wrist, he sends them around the area, encircling the human just out of sight. He watches the kodama scatter. 'Smart little things, aren't you?' he laughs to himself. With a nod, the shadows move forward, closer and closer to the human.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2011, 08:25 PM

Watching the shadow wolves circling closer and closer Genji reached into his hamakas pulling out his beads. He looked up in the trees searching for the youkai who could have summoned the wolves. “I don’t want any trouble. I only want to pass through this area.” Nothing, there was no movement in the trees, no sign that the youkai was going to leave him alone. The exorcist closed his eyes and tried to search out the chakra of his attacker. He feels a presence in the bush to his left.

He summoned his weakened chakra and started a protection spell. He hoped that if the attacking youkai saw that he wasn’t on the offensive that he would back off. His purple-blue eyes lit up and a ring of kanji surrounded him.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 08:53 PM

Tatsuki laughs at the human's weak atempt at defence. Watching the swirling kanji, he asseses it's power. 'Not even really worth my time' he thinks. Sinking low to the gorund, he slowly assumes his animal form. SLinking forward, he joins his shadows in their approach. He could smell the magic in the air.

With mesured steps, he shifts around until he's directly in front of the boy. Baring his fangs, he lets loose a demonic howl, seeming to come from a thousand wolves voices. Licking his fangs, he laughs deep in his chest, "You will pay for entering my dmain, young...human..." With an unseen signal, the shadow wolves charge, letting out hollow sounding cries of anger. With a battle cry of his own, Tatsuki joins the charge.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 PM

Genji watch the large wolf slink out of the pushes and join his creations circling the exorcist. He stood taller showing that he wasn’t afraid. He could feel the shield already slipping, his chi still weakened. The unearthly howl rocked Genji to his core. He realized after the ookami spoke what he had done. Shit! I should have been paying more attention. He started a prayer focusing all of his energy on the slowly failing shield.

Suddenly the wolves charged and Genji felt his magic coarse through his flesh. He could feel himself weakening quickly, he sank to his knees still holding the shield. As the shadow wolves through themselves at the shield, Ganji knew he had only a few moments before they broke through. He started to chant another prayer hoping he would survive. He gasped as the spell took effect, but something was wrong…the shield suddenly dropped and then a bright flash blinded the exorcist. Ganji could hear the wolves howling in pain then he felt the power suddenly race up his spine making his head nearly burst. He let out a scream as a shock ran through his body letting the pain pull him into the darkness.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 10:13 PM

The bright flash sent Tatsuki reeling backwards, yelping at the stinging sensation rushing accross his flesh. Blinking rappidly, he sits down and starts scratching at his neck, trying to get rid of the feeling. When his eyesight finaly returns to normal, he spies the boy laying face down on the forest floor. 'Damn brat! What in the hells did he do?!' Looking around, he notices all of his shadows have dispersed. 'Perhaps he had more power than I gave him cradit for...' he muses.

"Oh well," He says aloud, "For pissing me off, you will soon meet your final fate, human." Stalking forward, Tatsuki stop less than a foot form the incopasitated preist. With a large paw, he rolls the boy on to his back. The prayer beads he had been holding when he fell roll out of his fingers as his haddrops to the ground. Tatsuki kicks the necklace away as a precaution.

Opening his maw wide, Tatsuki prepares to snap the little human's neck. 'Now, you die.' After several seconds, he realizes he's frozen in place. 'What?' He falls back a few steps, jaw snapping shut. Gowling, he lunges forward, intent on killing this little troublesome creature, but again, he stops just short of the killing blow. Bellowing in rage, Tatsuki begins circling the fallen human, lunging occassionaly to test the bounds.

Snarling, Tatsuki sits down ten feet from the fallem preist. Sniffing loudly, he tosses his head several times. 'What has he done to me?' He settles down, staring intently at the unconsius figure. After an hour of silence, the figure stirs, causing Tatsuki's head to come up.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 PM

Genji slowly opens his eyes coming back from the darkness. He lays looking at he bows of the trees overhead. Trying to sit up the exorcist notices the the wolf youkai staring at him. ‘Thank Kami!’ Genji was worried that the blast of power had incinerated the wolf. He looked around for his onix prayer beads and found them kicked away near the bushes. He tried to stand and fell back to the ground with a loud thump. “Damn! Guess I used more power than I thought.”

He examined the wolf still looking at him. It was quite large and blacker than coal. “You know I didn’t mean to encroach on your territory…” It was then that Genji noticed the thin strands of magic that were connecting him and the wolf. His purple eyes widened. They were bound to each other, how that hell had that happened? “It seems we have a problem.”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 01:31 AM

"You're telling me." Tatsuki snaps back. Standing up, he lunges at the human, only to stop short once again. "What have you donr to me, human?!" he snarles out as he backs up a few steps. 'I can't belive this...child was able to influence me in any way.' Tatsuki's mind drifts back to the last time he'd had an encounter with a preist of any decent caliber.

Over three-hundred years ago, a small village had blamed him for the death of a young girl. Before the incident, he had lived mostly at peace with the village, and it's inhabitants.

Shaking off the memory, Tatsuki sits and continues glareing at the young human. "Well?!" he barks.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 01:58 AM

The exorcist nearly jumped out of his skin when the wolf lunged at him. Genji glared back at the wolf. “Were connected magically somehow…” He had never met a youkai that was so rude and standoffish. “It obviously was an accident! I was trying to protect myself!” The exorcist was finally able to stand and he looked at the stings of magic that connected them. He reached out with his chi and poked at the bond.

“It looks like a simple bonding spell. I should be able to break it in a few days.” He walked over and picked up his beads putting them around his neck. Genji knew that the wolf would be pissed, but he was very weak it was taking all of his concentration to stand. Sitting back down he sighed and put his head in his hands. “What are we going to do?”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 02:22 AM

Tatsuki watches the boy touching some invisable somthing in the air between them. He can't hold back a grin as the kid practically falls back to the ground after retrieving sid necklace. Chuckling under his breath at the boy's exaustion, Tatsuki stands. Turring towards his home, he growls out, "Do what you like, just stay away from me." As he begins walking away, he calls back as an afterthought, "Perhaps you'll be eaten. Then I won't have to worry about this 'bond' any longer."

Laughing to himself, Tatsuki breaks into a run in the dirrection of his house. After not even 10 seconds at full speed, Tatsuki is brought to a complete halt. Yelping in pain at the sudden force holding him back, he stumbles back from the invisable barrier. 'Now what!?' he screams in his mind. Creeping forward, he finds himself being pulled to a stop by some force around his midsection. Pulling hard, he tres moving left and right, but the tether holds fast.

Tatsuki doesn't like being tethered. Holwing at the top of his voice, he sends birds for miles around into the air. Creatures both big and small flee from the wolf demon's rage at being restrained. Pain rips through his system as he tries again and again to break away. Running ten feet back, he hits his limit at full speed. An awful cry tears from his throat as he falls to the ground, exausted, and in pain.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 02:36 AM

Genji shook his head in disgust and watched as the rude youkai demon turned around and headed of into the forest. He scooted over the a small grove of trees and pulled a blanket out of his bag. Though it was the middle of the day, the exorcist could hardly keep his eyes open. Pillowing his bag under his head and setting a small protective circle he tried to sleep.

He was about to fall asleep when he felt a pain in his stomach. The pain grew and soon it felt like his spine was being ripped out of his back. Genji screamed in pain as tears streamed down his face. ‘The bond…oh kami…it must have been more powerful than I thought.’ The pain stopped just as quickly as it had begun.

Genji tried to move to sit up then he heard the dark howl of the wolf that had just left him. Then the pain hit him again. He gritted his teeth his hands digging in to the dirt, after a few seconds it stopped. ‘Stupid wolf, stop doing that!’ Slowly standing he leaned against the tree and waited for the wolf.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 03:01 AM

Swearing long, lingering, painful death and mutilation towards the preist, Tatsuki pulls himself to his feet. With a snarle, cut short by a pained whine, Tatsuki heads back from whence he came. The pain seems to lessen, but my no means does it vanish completely. Reaching the place he'd left the pathetic human, he begins searching the area. 'Damn brat. I bet he ran off like a frightend babe.'

Picking up the scent of the human leading out of the area, he follows it for several paces. Comming into a crearing, he spots the boy leaning hard against a tree. He notes the hand clenched over the boy's stomach. "I hope it hurts, human," Tatsuki rumbles out. Unable to stand any longer, Tatsuki lays down on the distant side of the clearing. Sniffing the air, he can smell the human's putrid stench.

"So help me if you're doing this on purpose, human," Tatsuki snarles, baring his teeth to the gums. Tatsuki does his best to ignore the pain, but there is little he can do about it. This is a pain he prayed he'd never feel. He had seen others. Bound to humans, like pets. He dispised the very idea. When he asked these caged youkai why they put up with it, they'd always looked at him funny, and told him they were happy that way. Bringing his paw to his mouth, he begins dislodging the filth from the day from between his toes.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 03:17 AM

Genji nearly smiled at the sight of the wolf, at least he wouldn’t have to deal with the pain anymore. The pain was so intense, his knees finally buckled dropping him to the ground. Then the canine spoke, the words lit a fire in the exorcist. Angry and tired he finally snapped. “YOU STUPID WOLF! Do you even have a brain in that thick skull of yours! When a youkai is bonded to a human there is a limitation to how far they can be apart.” Brushing aside the tears and the pain he stalked towards the wolf.

“I can break the bond, but I need time to heal. So GROW UP! I want out of this as much as you.” He looked into the blood red eyes inches from his own as the wolf looked up from cleaning his feet. “You’re acting like some kind of puppy!”

The human had met plenty of wolf and dog demons, and none had ever treated him like this. Most non-possessed may have been a bit stand offish at first, but he hadn’t been attacked in a long time. His anger zapped the last bit of strength that he had mustered and he fell arms out spread into the wolf.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 04:01 AM

Startled by the sudden pressure, Tatsuki stand swiftly, throwing his shoulders up so the boy lands flat on his back next to where he'd just been laying. Turning to the collapsed human, he feels his blood heating up. "Why you...." he grinds out. Taking a step forward he stos, but not because of the bond. The boy is just laying there, breathing hard. 'I bet he can't move...' His eyes wander over the boy's prone figure, wondering at how much power that small form holds.

Feeling drained himself, Tatsuki finaly relents. "So you need your strength. Then sleep human." Tatsuki slowly lowers himself to the ground. Shuffling backwards so that he's partialy under a bush, Tatsuki lays his shaggy head down on his paws. Huffing loudly, he waits for the human to fall asleep before he too would let his mind drift.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 04:15 AM

Genji woke a few hours later suddenly sitting up and looking around for the wolf that he was now bonded to. He shook his head when he saw the youkai laying under a bush near by. The wolf was quite handsome creature, proud and elegant. The exorcist found himself wondering what the ookami’s human form looked like. As he pondered another thought struck him, where was the wolf’s pack? The times that he had met other ookami there had been a large family group, very much like their animal counter parts.

“Where’s your pack?”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 04:52 AM

One of Tatsuki's ears perks up at the sound of the human talking. Still half asleep, it takes several seconds fro him to realise he was asked a question. When it finally registers, Tatsuki's other ear comes up and his eyes crack open. Keeping his eyes as slits, Tatsuki stares at the human. 'I wonder what's up with his hair...as far as I know, humans have uniform hair...' Grunting slightly, Tatsuki shifts to his other side.

"What is in my past, is my buisness. As it is too for you and yours. For what little time I will be spending with this infernal chain binding us together, I do not intend to 'make friends' with you, human." Sighing, Tatsuki brings a paw up to his ear and scratches behind it. "Now, go back to sleep." Gazing at the preist through his lashes, the light of the of the moon causing the boy's white hair to glow.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 05:08 AM

“Fine.” Genji frowned wondering what had happened to the wolf that made him so unsociable. Walking slowly to where he left his pack, the exorcist knelt and looked for some of the food he had brought. Pulling out some rice balls and some dried meat he sat down to eat. He nibbled on the dried meat. Thinking about his knew companion. It was against the little priest’s nature to be unfriendly, and no matter what the wolf said there was still voice within Genji that urged him to try to talk to the youkai. The wolf had to be hungry…

Genji walked slowly over to where the wolf was laying and knelt beside him. He set down a few pieces of dried meat and a rice ball. “Um…are you hungry, I have more than enough to share. I’m Genji by the way.”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 05:43 AM

No matter how unpleasant the sorce, Tatsuki knows better than to turn down free food. Huffing loudly, he edges forward just far enough to snap up the poffered food. Bristling at the boy's nearness to him, Tatsuki quickly scuttle back under the bush. Tatsuki sees the dissapointment clraly written on the young human's face. Licking his paws, Tatsuki laughs.

"What is it with humans and their obsession with youkai?" He inquires. "I don't like you. That much has to be clear to even your feeble mind. So why try so hard to befriend me, when there is no chance of success?" Laughing aloud, Tatsuki goes about cleaning his fur. The stress of the day slowly eases away with each tounge stroke.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 05:52 AM

Trying to push aside his sadness from the ookami’s last statement Genji finished his humble meal. “You could at least say thank you…” He looked up at the moon smiling. The exorcist loved nature and even after the events of the day he could find solace in the moon above him. Genji looked back over at the wolf, he was not one to give up so he came up with an idea.

“I know that you don’t really like me, but we’ve got nothing to do until my chi is restored so how about we play a little game?” Genji reached for his blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. “You can ask me anything, then I get to ask you a question…”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 06:17 AM

Tatsuki tilts his head. 'There's nothing else to do, I suppose' Sitting up, Tatsuki crains his neack to reach the diffucult places between his shoulderblades. "Why not," He mutters, turning back to the boy. Tatsuki closes his eyes, thinking hard about somthing he'd actually want to know about the human boy.

Unable to come up with anything better, he opens his eyes, and glacnes over at the balnket covers figure. "Why did you trespass in my forest, human. Even a child like you sould have been able to sense the boearder of my territory." Settling back to the ground, eyes trained on the boy.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 06:25 AM

It was a very good question. Genji thought it over for a minute then spoke. “I did sense the border, but I’m used to most of the youkai I meet being friendly. I didn’t think for a second that you would hunt down one human for walking through your territory.” He leaned back against the tree.

Genji looked back over at the wolf. “Okay my turn…what’s your name?”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 06:38 AM

Clawing the ground a few times, Tatsuki gwuffs. 'Fool' he chides mentaly. "My name was lost long ago, but I have come to call myself Tatsuki as of late. You may call me that, human." Gnawing on on his wrist, Tatsuki comtemplates his next question carfully. 'There is not much a care to know about humans that I don't already know....What to ask....'

Rolling on to his back for a good scratch, the question comes to him suddenly. Flipping over quickly, he fires out, "So, human, how many youkai have you put under your thrall? How many slaves have you made in your short life?" Grinning, Tatsuki knows this question may have some fun results.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM

Genji watched the wolf using the ground to try and scratch his back. The human was tempted to help the wolf with his obviously itchy skin. He knew better though, Tatsuki would probably try to bite him again, and he didn’t want to make the wolf feel any more uncomfortable than he already was.

The exorcists eyes widened at the audacity of the question. He almost snapped back and angry response, until he realized the wolf was baiting him. Genji wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of a screaming match. “I don’t have an youkai under my ‘thrall’ and I don’t have any slaves. I would never bind myself to anyone that didn’t want to be bound to me. A binding human and youkai should strengthen a relationship, not enslave one to another.” Ganji was concerned…what had happened to the wolf that he had no trust in humans. The human sighed thinking of what to ask next.

“Why do you hate humans so much?”