Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-05-2011, 02:17 AM

Ryuu could feel the unfamiliar chains wrapped around his arms that had one end held by one of satan's 'dogs', something the time demon usually called them, and more chains wrapped painfully around his own dark feathered wings. He wasn't entirely sure exactly how it was Satan had managed to gain the soul of the independent time demon, after all Time Demons were born outside the realm of the Devil's control. Although they were demons they held no true loyalty, but rather usually kept to themselves. On occasion they would offer their unique powers to the highest bidder, usually doing some small menial task such as wiping out the existance of another or altering a detail in the past that would change their 'client's' life in some way. Ryuu's 'client' this time had been the ruler of Hell, and though he had been hestitant to accept the task he still did. Of course look where it got him now. Chained and shackled with his freedom stripped.

A sharp tug brought the demon out of his thoughts as he was signaled to walk. Black rebellious eyes, that were usually distant and detached looking, glared ahead, though directed at no one. Typically the demon would simply open a portal to rid himself of the humiliation he was about to, and currently was, experiencing. However Satan had appeared to forsee such a thing as the chains seemed to be made especially for the time demon, locking and sealing his power within him causing the black dragon tattoo on the side of his face to glow angrily. He could clearly feel the heat of nearby lava pools caressing his pale skin in a rather uncomfortable fashion as the chains about his wings prevented him from wrapping them protectively about him, and his semi long black hair could only protect so much of his face. His clothing was dark, black and decently heavy, so it naturally only seemed to bring more uncomfortable heat to reign down upon the demon.

Another sharp tug and a hoarse command of 'Look at your master when you're before him boy' caused the glaring eyes to be directed upward to look upon the giant, horned, red man seated smugly atop his dark and pointy throne. A low growl began to escape the throat of the demon, but soon ceased as he decided it wasn't worth showing his anger towards his now dark 'master', and quickly changed altered his expression to one of distance.

Satan couldn't help but cackle at the imprisoned time demon. He couldn't believe that he had managed to catch one and imprison them quite as easily as he had. An informant of his had informed had managed to scope out the name of a time demon, though how the giant red lord didn't care. The only thing that mattered was that he had managed to get the name, as it was a well known fact to utter the full and true name of a time demon would summon them and require them to fulfill their summoner's desire or desires.

In this instance he had told the time demon that he had two requests of him with the first being to serve his Queen in any way that she desired him to as long as it didn't contradict nor go against him and his own orders. The second was for him to figure out the location of his Queen's daughter, the one that he had truly wished to force to be his queen. Of course the time demon had to accept the two desires, though had started to make a bit of a fuss when a collar was humiliatingly placed around his neck, hence the shackles now around him. "Ryuu...Look how pitiful you look now. A once proud time demon and now forced into chains. A pity isn't it?" Lucifer mocked with another laugh.

He then turned his gaze towards one of his demonic subjects. "You...go summon my Queen to me now. I want her to see the 'gift' I am going to...give her" the devil laughed again.

Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 05-05-2011, 02:47 AM

Alana sat in her room. When the demons showed up she frowned. Great her forced husband wanted her. He was the last person she wanted to deal with. When the demons told her to come with them she put her hands over her chest and told them flat out she was not going. Alana was a seductress. When she fell from heaven she made a deal with the devil that turned sour. Now she was stuck married to him. As long as she stayed married to him her daughter, an angel, would be safe. She may be married to him but that did not make her obedient.

The demons simply picked her up and carried her to where the devil was at. She kicked and yelled and threatened and cursed as they put her down in front of him. She glared up at the devil. Her red hair was flowing down her back to where it stopped at the small of her back. She was wearing a red and black dress that was formfitting and showed off her lovely body. Her green eyes flashed evily. She was not happy at all right now.

Arechi

Old 05-05-2011, 03:01 AM

Satan couldn't help but smirk at the sight of his forced wife and her unhappiness. "Now now my dear, no need to look so sour. I even have a present for you this time, a willing servant" the red lord said with another smirk, although his gaze turned towards the imprisoned time demon with a rather piercing look in them. In short it was a warning to the demon that if he dare step out of line he would be dealing with him personally.

At the gaze Ryuu simply kept his eyes distant and cold. He had no desire to again show his true emotions, that were not to be really there in the first place. Instead he decided to turn his gaze towards the one he guessed was to be his 'master' for the time being. He didn't like the idea of being forced to serve one of the underworld, after all it was the lord of the underworld that had him here in this position in the first place. Although he could see the unhappiness she seemed to have towards the one known as Lucifer so perhaps it wouldn't be so bad?

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 AM

"Keep your paltry gift. I would rather rot in the bowls of hell than willingly accept anything from you. O wait. I am already rotting in this crap hole." She turned her back pointedly at her husband and stared at a wall. She was so sick of him and everything to do with him. She knew who he really wanted. He wanted her baby and he would not get her. She was sure that this gift had something to do with her daughter and him getting her. She did not even know why he wanted Talitha so badly. She sighed. This was getting rediculous.

Arechi

Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 AM

Satan frowned at his forced wife. "If I were you I think I would reconsider and consider a rapid attitude adjustment. You know it's not easy getting a time demon to submit...Of course if you're so unhappy here I could always use him to go and locate your daughter in the past, find where she is now and retrieve her, thus freeing you from this 'crap hole'. I simply thought I would offer you a chance to continue 'protecting' that which I thought you held the most dear, but clearly I was mistaken. I suppose if this is your choice then you're dismissed" Hell's lord proclaimed with a shrug. His gaze had managed to catch a glimpse of the time demon's underlying expression at being called a 'paltry gift' which of course made him smirk.

Ryuu wasn't entirely sure what to think of the 'couple'. Well he knew his opinion already of Satan and had for quite some time, but this was his first encounter with his Queen. At being called a paltry gift he couldn't help but feel a bit insulted and though he kept his expression as blank as possible, his eyes however couldn't help but express a small glimmer of emotion.

Quietly he digested the words of Satan, catching a possible request within them in the threat. "You desire a change of the agreement? Shall I take this as final?" the time demon calmly yet distantly asked. His gaze went first to the woman that he was suppose to serve to the one that he was truly serving technically.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-06-2011, 03:58 PM

Alanas eyes opened wide at this. Time demon. No no no no no no no" Noooooooooo You can't I will take him please do not hurt my daughter." She fell to the floor with tears in her eyes. She stood up and walked towards Lucifer. Her eyes were downcast. She stood in front of him and gave him a curtsey. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him followed by a kiss on the lips.
"I promise to be a good wife for now on. Please give me another chance. I swear I can change."
She walked over to the time demon and stared at him a moment. He was very handsome to her. He seemed like a nice guy and curiosity made her want to know how he had come here as a slave. Time demons were known to be free spirits and did not like to be tied up. She would have to find out why he was the way he was.

Arechi

Old 05-06-2011, 06:34 PM

Satan laughed as Alana seemed to change her tune rather quick. "That's what I thought. Not that I haven't heard those words before, but very well. I shall give you yet another chance. You should consider yourself lucky I'm so 'merciful', and especially towards you" the red Lord said, making it clear that next time he may not be so 'kind' as to reconsider himself. He was twistedly pleased that Alana had indeed chosen to submit to him and relish in her fear as she came to show 'affection' towards him. His gaze then shifted towards the bound time demon and couldn't help but smirk, as what he believed to be a glimmer of slight hope and freedom die within the demon's eyes. He knew that the developments of this little 'interaction' between him and his wife would indeed prove rather entertaining to him, as in the end only one would be able to get what they desired.

"Sorry it seems there shall not be a change in the agreement. Follow it as was discussed for the time being. This is your master for the time being, Alana. This is Ryuu Tets-" Lucifer began, attempting to introduce the two, until the time demon cut him off.

"Simply Ryuu shall suffice. I'd rather not be called my full name in the presence of others. It's...problematic..." Ryuu said in a rather firm yet unemotional tone as he cut the devil off. He really didn't desire for yet more to know his full name, as it was the key to summoning him like the rest of his kind, and he didn't desire a third master at the moment.

"Why Ryuu, don't you know that it's 'rude' to cut off your master's speech? It's even more rude to not bow to your masters as well" the devil said with a sneer and a smirk as he snapped his fingers. Almost immediately one of the demon guards that had been holding onto the chains delivered a rather swift punch to the bound demon's stomach, causing him to hunch over slightly for a few moments, before he was roughly forced to the ground to bow down rather painfully and roughly by the harsh pull of his chains.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 01:09 AM

Alana watched as the devil spoke to her giving him a nod. She knew he was not joking and from his tone she knew that this would indeed be her last chance. When the demons punched the poor time demon Alana ran over to him and helped him stand back up.
"I would appreciate it if my gift did not come with damages. I do not want him to be damaged beyond repair of course." She had a slight twinkle in her eye at the clever idea she had. "Come Ryuu we have things to do." She took his hand and led him away from the devil and his minions. She led him up the stairs to her room. She closed and locked the door and then sat down staring at him. "So how did you find yourself in this pickle then?"

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 02:42 AM

The devil couldn't help but snicker at Alana's words. "Do not worry my 'dear', it'll take a lot more than that to permanently damage a time demon. Besides once those chains are off of him he'll probably heal any internal damage" Satan laughed out. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in interest however at her sudden actions of whisking the time demon off to what he believed to be her room. "Yes I have a feeling things will be rather entertaining for me indeed" he laughed quietly to himself while he dismissed the demon guards that had accompanied the imprisoned demon.

Ryuu was a bit surprised by the one known as Alana's sudden actions. He hadn't even fully recovered from the pain before his hand was grabbed and he was led away. He couldn't really move his arms due to the chains, otherwise he would have had one rest across his stomach, as it still ached, and moving wasn't really helping that either. He was almost relieved when they had stopped, but couldn't help but eye the female demoness a bit wearily as she closed and locked the door to the room. He watched her carefully as she moved to sit down and began staring at him.

The time demon was a little taken a back by her sudden questioning of his situation, after all of all the things he expected to be asked of him how he got there was not at the top of his list. Regardless he knew that he would need to answer, since she was technically one of his masters now. "The same as my kind usually gets into these situations. I was summoned, and as part of the...forced...rules of my kind I am to fulfill the desires of the one whom summoned me. This time it just happened that Satan was my summoner. These chains around me are my assumption of being assurance for him so I don't try to leave before I fulfill the agreement he has laid out" the blacked haired demon calmly explained, making sure to be careful to mask the suspicion he felt from his voice.

"Now that I've answered that question for you, perhaps we should get mainly to the point since you did say we had things to do. So in short what is it you intend to do with me? Or rather what is it you desire me to do?" he asked quietly and simply getting straight to the point. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to be forced to do, but he did know that he would have to do anything so long as it didn't exceed the limits of the conditions of his contract.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 03:23 PM

She lifted an eyebrow staring at him a moment. "It is definitly not what you are thinking. The only thing I wanted to do was get you away from lucifer so that I could make sure you were not hurt. I plan on helping you escape if I can figure out a way. No one deserves to be stuck serving that ass hole. I am only stuck here because he wants my daughter and since he could not get her he figures he will make me suffer until he does."

She continued to watch the time demon a moment before getting up and walking over to him. She stared at the chains a moment before snapping her fingers and they fell to the ground. The only thing left on Ryuu was a collar that did not seem to have any way of coming off.

"Well looks like he has you collared. So how does a time demon get summoned?"

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 06:07 PM

Again Ryuu was a bit surprised by Alana's words. He again hadn't expected her to say that she didn't really want anything from him, or at least it seemed at the moment, but rather had possibly saved him from further harm. Shock entered his mind even more when she stated that she wished to help free him, however he had a feeling that if she knew how he could be freed she would probably be a bit more...reluctant. "It is what it is. It's not the first time I've been imprisoned like this, nor shall it be the last. I can say that this reception was at least better then the last one I had" he said with a shrug as he continued to watch her with careful eyes.

His gaze followed her as Alana approached him. He was again a bit surprised that she removed the chains with a snap of her fingers. Almost immediately power erupted from him, healing any internal damage that had been caused as his powers were no longer restrained, before quietly settling back down and awaited the calling of its master. It took a few moments more however for the pulsing black dragon tattoo that stretched across his cheek and neck to calm, but eventually it too settled. If there was one thing the time demon didn't like it was the restraint that had been on his powers. It was painful to keep it all within his body, especially forcefully, so he was indeed relieved to find the chains off of him.

He froze a little at her question however. It wasn't exactly a question he wished to answer, as he really didn't want to worry about another summoning him whenever he was freed, however it was also one that he had no choice but to answer. "By uttering the true and full name of a time demon. It will summon us immediately where a contract shall be formed. The contract is then placed in a physical form, usually in the form of a band somewhere, or in my case at the moment this collar. It then cannot be removed until our end of the agreement is completed. In other words my freedom rests entirely in my ability to complete my end of the bargain" he hesitantly and quietly explained, hoping that the information he had just given would not cause him even more trouble in the future.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 06:12 PM

"What was the contract you made with my husband then?" She figured if she could find a way to help him rush the completeness of the contract perhaps she could help him get free quicker and he would not be suffering by having to endure her husband like she had to. She knew that the devil liked to torture her because it would show her what would happen to her daughter if he ever got his evil claws on her. Her daughter would never survive. She would die from his maltreatment of her. Alana on the other hand was used to be treated in this way and it never bothered her quite as much as it would a normal person.

She would do anything to keep her daughter safe. Bowing down and humbling herself before lucifer was just one of the things that she was more than willing to do as long as her daughter was protected.

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 06:32 PM

Again Ryuu hesitated to answer the question as it was yet another he didn't really wish to answer. Due to the very contract in question, however he had no choice but to consent to her wish to know. "My first condition was to serve you and complete any desire you wished of me so long as it did not contradict nor threaten Lucifer in any way. I was to carry this out until the second condition was met..." he said pausing as he again hesitated to continue. He knew that the second condition would be the one that would cause the real issue, at least based from what he had already gathered from her interactions with the red lord previously.

"My second condition, and essentially the main one, was to fulfill Satan's currently greatest desire. The threat he had made earlier towards you...had been realized I would have been freed immediately...However that not being the case now I am to obtain the information from you directly. Those are the conditions for my freedom, so as you can see there is a conflict of interests. I cannot be freed until that which you are protecting from Satan is in Satan's very hands and control" the time demon quietly finished, closing his eyes for a moment.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 06:50 PM

Alana gasped taking a step back. Talitha..... Her daughter. THere was no way to free the time demon until her daughter was brought before the red haired idiot. Fabulous. Just what she truly wanted. She wanted to be stuck with a man until she revealed where her daughter was located.

"I see now. I should have known he would never grant me a gift without a catch. I swear I will kill him one day. When he is dead he will never again threaten me or my loved ones again."

She jumped as a knock landed on the door. The door opened and in walked Dante. Laughing a bit at her distraught face Dante walked up to her and put his hand around her body touching parts that ought not be touched. "Hello dearest guess who is back."

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Ryuu's eyes opened slightly at her words. "That is generally how he goes about things. You could say the second condition of my contract was my catch. Either way I've mainly come to accept my servitude, even if it is one that shall last an eternity. Besides you are not forced to use me. I am to follow your desires and if your desire is for me to rid you of my presence then I've no choice but to accommodate that. I'm not even sure if death will be an option for him either. I am to serve you, but I'm to serve him as well and his death is a threat towards him. If you desire though I can look into...other methods" the time demon quietly stated.

His gaze suddenly turned towards the door as he heard the sound of a knock. He was a bit surprised to find the door opening, as he had been sure that it had previously been locked, and another male entered the room. Knowing from his prior treatment of 'disrespect' he calmly averted his gaze as the male began placing hands in rather inappropriate areas. "Shall I leave your presence for the time being...madam?" he asked as he forced the last word out.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Ignoring Ryuu for a moment Alana screamed at Dante pushing him off of her. "Get your horrible hands off of me you ass hole. I hope you rot in eternal heaven for everything you have caused to happen to me. I hate you so much for everything you have done to me."

She thought for a moment and suddenly her face broke out in a grin. "Ryuu I order you to kill or horribly maim this person in front of me. I want him to hurt so badly that he will never want to see me again." She moved away from Dante watching him curiously to see what happens. "Satan get your red ass in here now." She screamed after she had backed a considerable distance from Dante.

Dante stared at Alana a moment and then at the man that had been ordered to fight him. He let out a small laugh. "Alana you really expect me to fight this pansy? He is not even a real demon. He would probably fall crying to the floor from one hit from me. You truly are stupid."

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 08:52 PM

Ryuu had to think about the order for a moment. As far as he knew carrying it out would neither threaten nor contradict Satan's orders in any way, or at least as far as he could tell. He shrugged his shoulders as he figured he would find out soon enough, and turned cold and practically uncaring eyes towards what was to be his victim. Although there was barely any emotion seen in him before, it seemed now that any and all emotion that he had even a hint of had been killed out of him.

The black dragon tattoo on his face began to glow almost angrily as his powers were being summoned forth, encompassing him in a dark purple colored aura. Calmly he outstretched one hand, reaching almost into the nothingness in front of the other male and retrieving what looked to be an hourglass. "Am I maiming then killing or killing then maiming? Or am I only doing one?" he asked with a chilling calm as he momentarily glanced towards the demoness that was one of his current masters. The hourglass in his hand was perhaps one of the reasons that certain...curses and restrictions from both God and Satan had been placed on his race as each hourglass they summoned held the very life of their victim in their hands. To kill for them was an easy task, after all smash the hourglass and you 'smash' the life of the person.

At the call a spout of large dark red and black fire appeared within the room and soon the Lord of Hell stood in the room. He was almost glaring at Alana when he suddenly felt the power being emitted in the room and the object in Ryuu's hand. It was something that he could easily recognize, after all at one point the very same time demon had once shown Satan's own hourglass to him, a time he had chosen to push away. "What exactly is going on here?" he asked as he demanded an answer from his forced wife.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-08-2011, 05:01 AM

"I have told you time and again to keep Dante away from me and now you will see what happens when I am given a slave demon who is as powerful as Ryuu and you do not listen to me." She growled at him and then turned to Ryuu. "Kill him."

Dante was starting to get scared seeing this demon doing all of this stuff and lucifer himself showing up. "Lord lucifer you are not going to let this pansy kill me are you? I am afterall general of your armies and I do not see how coping a little feel on my ex was doing any true harm. What can I say she has a freakin sexy ass." He gave Alana a smirk as he tried to get a glimpse of this so called ass.

Arechi

Old 05-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Satan let out a sigh and closed his eyes. No he couldn't let Ryuu kill his general, after all that would mean he would have to find another that could do the job just as well. "Ryuu...return that now. You are to deny the order to kill or harm him understood? This is an order of mine" the dark lord said as his gaze went towards the time demon for a moment.

"If that is your desire....my lord..." Ryuu said quietly as he again forced out the last two words. Calmly he allowed his power to return to his body, and the hourglass to fade and return to where it belonged. His gaze then drifted again towards the other male that he had previously been ordered to kill. "Listen well as I don't repeat myself. Know that if you desire to insult me again that once I'm free I shall continue what I started here and at that time not even Lucifer shall save you" the time demon warned quietly and with another chilling calmness to his voice.

The devil's gaze then returned to Alana as he smirked. "Had you not called me, perhaps your desire would have been fulfilled. However know that even if that would have happened I would simply have had Ryuu reverse it. You're a seductress and if you can't handle men touching you on your own then you're a relatively sorry one at that" the red lord said with a mocking chuckle. His gaze then turned towards Dante. "I should probably make you aware though Dante that so called 'pansy' that your talking about is a time demon despite his looks. Although I've stopped him from ending your life or physically harming you himself there's nothing I can do to stop him from altering the time around you. In other words if you're not careful he may turn you back into an infant or even an old man...Granted I would have him reverse it but still it's something you should be aware of. Besides once he fulfills his agreement there's nothing to stop him. The little...er Ryuu could probably even kill myself or God if he so desired" Satan said with a shrug.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-08-2011, 01:56 PM

Alana growled at Satan. "YOu know why I do not want Dante around me and do not pretend you don't. I hope you rot in eternal joy for being such an asshole." She ran off down the hall. She just wanted to get away from him so badly now. He had made her so mad. It was almost like he did this to her on purpose. He wanted to make her as miserable as possible. Now ALana just had to get out of here. She had to leave. She made it to the portal and tried to jump through. Instead all she got was a cascade of electrical currents through her body. She cried and kept trying to jump through the portal. She tried over and over until she was laying unconsious on the ground in front of the portal.

A demon ran up to the devil. "Sir we have some news about your wife. Apparently she attempted to kill herself without sucess and is currently lying by the portal unconsious. What would you like us to do?"

Arechi

Old 05-08-2011, 02:20 PM

Satan couldn't help but laugh at Alana's anger. He did enjoy making her rather angry and even took great amusement out of it. He had a feeling that she would probably do an escape attempt so he wasn't surprised when the demon reported that she attempted to kill herself without success. "Let her rot there for awhile I suppose. In all honesty I don't really care right now, I have a bit more...pressing matters to deal with, and if I recall you had a few of your own as well Dante" the demon lord said with a shrug before he allowed fire to engulf him once more as he vanished from the room.

Ryuu couldn't help but let out a sigh. He knew that if Alana had indeed killed herself successfully that it would have simply ended with him being forced to revive her, or even allow her soul to simply return to Hell. Besides she was a demon and he knew that technically that meant her soul didn't really have anywhere else to go. And even if she had been permitted in Heaven that still would have meant that he personally would remain trapped here. With another sigh he decided he should at least go and reverse whatever wound she had inflicted upon herself. After all Satan hadn't quite emitted his words as a direct order, rather the time demon took them more as a suggestion.

Calmly he left the room and made his way towards the portal. It didn't really take him too long to get there, and soon he was knelt beside Alana with one hand outstretched over her as he reversed time to rid her of her wounds. "Don't you know that it takes time for a bird's clipped wings to regrow? Until then they cannot fly" he whispered quietly as his gaze drifted towards the portal. He could feel a slight throng of pain from the collar around him, as mainly a reminder that his own wings were currently 'clipped' as well.

Once he had finished with Alana's wounds he carefully moved to pick her up. He wobbled a little from slight exhaustion from his powers first being bound so tightly and then being forced to use them too rapidly after, but despite that he managed to make it back to the demoness's room without causing any further sort of harm to her. He then carefully still laid her into her bed and pulled a few covers over her to allow her to rest, even if it was due to unconsciousness, a state that he would have reversed as well had he not felt slightly exhausted himself. Once he felt she was set he glanced around the room, noticing a medium sized cage that held his name on it, probably some cruel joke of Satan's.

"Whatever...I'm in no condition to be insulted..." he whispered to himself with a sigh as he slowly made his way towards it. He had to bend down a bit in order to actually enter it and had to remain as such so as not to bump his head on the top of it. It would indeed be a rather uncomfortable resting place, but he figured he would manage. Taking up one of the corners he carefully lowered himself down into a sitting position so that his back rested a bit against one of the cage walls, before wrapping his black wings about him for cover. It was a slightly painful position, since the wires of the cage dug into his wings as they attempted to leave their mark on the delicate skin beneath the feathers, but it was probably the most comfortable one he would get within the cage. Despite the discomfort though it wasn't too long before the time demon began to slowly nod on and off into sleep, though never truly falling asleep, or at least not for very long.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-10-2011, 03:29 PM

Alana woke up a little later and looked around with a frown. She was apparently tucked into bed. She noticed Ryuu in a cage, she was sure she had not seen that cage before, and she woke up and stretched. She stood up and walked to the cage staring at the sleeping demon.

"I would never order you to use a cage you know." She spoke softly enough so that she could avoid startling him. She did not want him scared. She just wanted to make sure he understood he did not have to live in a stupid cage. He was an adult demon and she would never expect him to humiliate himself by living in a cage. She stared at him a moment longer and then moved to her mirrior. She stood in front of it and sighed. Her eyes were bagging. Her hair was flat and she just looked like she was miserable. It made her look horrible. How could she be a seductress if she were treated like this?

Arechi

Old 05-10-2011, 06:56 PM

Ryuu's eyes had been closed before Alana spoke, but now they were sleepily open. "It's alright. Although it may not be my first choice of a living space I can think of far worse. I do thank you though" he whispered, still a bit groggy from his half sleep. Carefully he attempted to unravel himself from his wings, finding that the limited space made such a task a bit too painful to succeed in, before giving up and moving to exit the 'home' that Satan had provided for him. After a few mishaps, in which some of his feathers became latched onto bits and pieces of barbed areas of the cage, he managed to get out and slowly began to stretch out his wings. He could feel where the cage walls had dug into the thin skin and couldn't help but wince slightly at the pain of moving caused. He knew though that soon enough his powers would activate themselves and heal the pain, he just had to put up with the discomfort until then.

After stretching out just a bit more he turned his attention to the seductress that was now staring at her reflection in a mirror. He could see that she was a little haggard looking, probably from how she was treated by Satan, but was still held beauty to her. Despite that however, he knew that for what she was her looks were something of importance, at least to her and her victims anyways. Personally he didn't mind, but then again he was only to be a mere servant so his opinion probably didn't really matter. "Is there anything I can assist you with...madam?" he asked quietly as he again had to force himself to say the final word. It would take the time demon to get use to such things, after all he was use to freedom more than slavery.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-10-2011, 07:14 PM

She turned and looked at him a moment with a frown. "No I do not require anything. You may call me Alana though and I do not require you to wait on me. Feel free to do anything you wish." She turned and left the room leaving him standing their. She ran to where the portal was located and sat down in front of it watching it curiously. She wanted to escape from this place so badly but their was no way this was going to happen. Not unless she gave up a person who meant the world to her. Someone so important to her. Someone she could never betray.

Talitha was humming a song as she ran around helping people with different things. An old lady got help with her groceries and a mother found her missing child. It was a pleasant day for her this was sure. Suddenly she heard a sound and looking she saw Gerald another angel coming towards her. She curtsied to him as he approached and whispered in her ears. Her face turned pale as she stared at a wall. Her mother was kidnapped and being held hostage by satan.........How could she help her?

Arechi

Old 05-10-2011, 07:36 PM

Ryuu gave a small bow of his head. "If that is what you wish for me to call you, then I shall oblige Alana. I thank you, although it may not be your requirement for me to wait on you, it is my requirement to fulfill your desires" he softly replied before quietly watching her leave the room. Quietly he let out a sigh in the room he was now alone in. He knew that it would be difficult to fulfill his end of the bargain, after all he refused to force the demoness to reveal where the one Satan desired was, if it was even possible to fulfill it. Either way though he had already accepted the idea of eternal slavery, but it was going to be a rather long eternity if the wishes he was to fulfill weren't even revealed to him.

He let out another sigh before deciding to go and find Alana anyways. He already had an idea of where she might have gone, after all it was the place she had gone before and ended up unconscious. Like before it didn't take him long to reach the portal and he wasn't too surprised to see the demoness there. What he was surprised by was the fact she was simply sitting and staring at it. He closed his eyes for a moment in thought before coming to an internal decision. "If outside is what you desire I can make it happen, although there would be a time limit. Time can effect anything, even a portal such as that. I can give you an hour on the outside, so long as no one forces me to strain my limits by either being harmed or to defend" the time demon calmly offered, hoping to at least alleviate some of the unhappiness the female was clearly feeling.