Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 12:02 AM

"Morning." Mair yawned some then smiled a bit and nodded some. "Yeah I did very well at that." she smiled some at him seeming to be in a rather good mood. "How about you?" she asked softly and also hoped that he had slept well and that he had enjoyed himself fully last night and would continue to enjoy himself... if he didn't she worried that he would sell her and she really didn't want to be sold again.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 12:16 AM

Alastair yawned, and said cheerfully, "Better than I have in a long while." After a minute or so of laying there, Alastair said, "Are you ready to eat?" The way the succubus demon slavery bit worked, was when the demon purchased a succubus, he was to take care of her. It was his responsibility to make sure that she was fed, sheltered, and well dressed. It was why nobody had thought to end the slavery. The succubus generally got to live in wealthy homes, and the demons got the obvious pleasures of owning a succubus.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 12:28 AM

(ow when you're talking about more then one succubus it would be succubi XP same with incubi )

"Yeah I am kinda hungry." Mair smiled some and was glad for some of the perks of being a slave succubi. The succubi weren't very high ranking demons though they were not lowly slaves and the laws on succubi were very strict with the abuse of a succubi. A succubi was not to be starved or beaten normally... in some cases it was allowed but with the type of succubus Mair was she was the type that wasn't to be mistreated since technically she didn't have to be a slave... her mother was not a slave but when she was very young she was given as a slave to someone else.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 12:33 AM

Alastair grinned and said "excellent." Leading the way down stairs, he looked through his fridge, and grabbed out a few choice ingredients. That was one thing he was good at, cooking. It had become a hobby of his. As Alastair cooked breakfast, he explained that he was going to go on an expedition today, and he wanted to know if Mair wanted to come, "It might be dangerous, but probably not." he said, "Are you interested in joining me?"

(ow. Sorry 'bout that, Demons aren't my thing. now myths and monsters on the other hand.... XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 12:43 AM

(it's okay not many know XD ow and I'm just guessing that they got dressed before coming down XP )

"I wouldn't mind coming... I don't really want to be left her by myself... I never really have liked being by myself." Mair said softly with a smile as she looked around some "Where are the plates and silverware and glasses? I'll set the table." she smiled some wanting to help a bit since she did like to help often, she didn't just like being a sex toy she liked to have more then one use most of the time... unless her master was over sexual... then she didn't too much care to do anything. She was hurting a little bit from last night though not much... she just had to be careful with how much of her powers she used on him since she was worried that he would hurt her if she used too much.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 12:47 AM

Alastair pointed towards a cabinet next to him, and said, Plates are in there. Cups are in the cupboard on its left, and silverware is in the drawer underneath and between them both." He actually was pleased that she wanted to help. more and more, he was liking his decision to purchase a succubus. He gave her a grin, and said, "Okay, well if you're certain you want to come, I'd be glad oc the company."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 12:54 AM

Mair nodded as she got the plates and set them close to him so he could place the food on them when it was done. She then got the cups and sat them on the other side of the counter next to the fridge then got the silverware out and set the table for two. "What do you want to drink?" she asked as she looked in the fridge and grabbed some milk for herself and put some ice in one of the glasses before she looked at Alastair to see what he wanted.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 12:59 AM

"Milk is a wonderful idea," Alastair said, "But no ice for me please." He puled the meal off of the stove and put it on a plate, the first part was scrambled eggs, the second was pancakes and waffles. He set the plate down in the middle, the got out the syrup and butter. Sitting down, he indicated the food and said, "Please, help yourself. If you want, I'll gladly make more."
So saying, he began to pile up his plate.

(because you know, demons in alternate dimensions eat waffles with butter while drinking milk, which comes from an animal not native to their entire dimension XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 01:15 AM

(lol XD )

Mair nodded some with a smile as she pored him a glass as well and sat down next to him filling her plate with everything but eggs. "Sorry I don't like eggs too much... no offense." she said softly before she started eating and put some syrup on her waffles and pancakes. "Um this is really good." she smiled some before she started eating again and really seemed to like the food.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 01:22 AM

"Not a problem," Alastair said, and was surprised to find that he actually meant it. Frowning slightly, he filed that thought away for future analysis. "and thank you for the compliment," He said, once again smiling, "It's not often i get to feed somebody else, so it's good to hear that I can still do it." He put the rest of the eggs on his plate and wolfed them down. Afterwards, Alastair said, "Do you have anything you want to bring along? We're going to be leaving soon."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 01:29 AM

"Well... I don't really have anything ya know so there's really nothing that I would want to take... um... though do you have some clothes that'll fit me and could I possibly take a shower before we leave?" Mair asked since she did like to be clean... she was a girl after all and no matter the race most girls liked to stay clean and fresh if only to keep their good looks.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 01:32 AM

Alastair nodded, and said, "While i go get you some clothes, you go ahead and grab a shower." he was tempted to see if he could join her, but reasoned against it. "Just leaved your clothes in a pile outside the door while I clean up." He hoped that she would like the clothes he picked. That thought struck him as strange too. Why did he care about her happiness so much today? It went past simple 'happy workers' at this point. Shrugging, he began to clean up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 01:46 AM

"Okay and I'll tell you just about anything sex I'll like." Mair smirked some before she went off to take a shower and stripped of her clothes leaving them outside the door before she went and got into the shower. She let the hot water run down her slender form and relax her muscles a bit before she started to wash her body and lather shampoo in her hair. It didn't take her but 20 minutes to get out and she grabbed a towel to dry off with and hoped that Alastair had brought her clothes in while she had been washing.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 01:51 AM

After studying her clothes for a couple of minutes, Alastair put them in the wash, and went shopping. He tried to find as close a match as possible, but he couldn't find anything exactly the same. He thought for a moment, and looked around to see if he could find anything else that she might like. He found several very revealing suits, and he even bought a few. He completely over looked the 'other' section. He'd have to return there sometime with her, for that was where succubi (yay, i remembered) bought various 'toys' and other objects for pleasure. Whether it was for themselves, or their masters. He bought a few more outfits, these skimpier than what she'd originally had, and all in all, he returned about a half an hour later.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 01:58 AM

Mair poked her head out the door as she heard Alastair come back in the house and looked around for him where she could see and hoped that he would come and give her some fresh clothes since she really didn't feel like coming out... the bathroom was nice and warm where as the other room was not.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 02:02 AM

Seeing Mair not around, Alastair set the bags down and looked for her. After going over the house quick, he found her in the bathroom. He smiled at her, "When You're ready, I got you a bunch of new cloths, though next time, I'll have to bring you with. Do you want to put them on in here or the bedroom....." He glanced her over again, a grin spreading across his face, "Unless you'd rather allow me to do .... something else?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 02:07 AM

"Uh... it's warm in here... I'd rather get changed in here." Mair replied then was stopped when she heard him and thought some though was unsure. "Whatever you want." she said softly since she really didn't mind either way though normally she didn't do anything sexual right after having a shower... still what was she to do if he wanted that? She couldn't deny him so if he wanted to then she wouldn't mind at all.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 08-30-2011 at 08:11 PM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 07:40 PM

With a sigh, Alastair turned and brought her the clothes he'd bought. He'd wanted to, but he'd heard from the tone of her voice that she hadn't wanted to. Keeping her happy was still a priority, because the happier she was, the more willingly she'd have sex with him. While he waited for her, Alastair got the portal set up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 08:22 PM

"I'm sorry" Mair said sheepishly then took the bag and closed the door looking through it quickly and liked what she saw right away. She soon found and put on an outfit that she liked and fit well... very well and snug. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at how she looked then also found some almost knee high boots and her eyes lit up before she slipped them on. She had a black small shirt on that crossed at the neck and showed part of her breasts though not too reveling there, she also had a rather tight black shirt on that fit snugly to her form and of course had the almost knee high boots on and some almost elbow long gloves that didn't cover her whole hand so you could still see her fingers. "OOOOOOOOO! I love the clothes you picked out." she smiled as she walked out of the bathroom her high healed boots clicking a bit as she walked though they still didn't make her as tall as Alastair... though close.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 08:36 PM

Alastair had just gotten the portal set up, when Mair walked in. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he couldn't stop his jaw from simply just dropping open. He could only croak out a few wow's for a while. When He finally recovered enough to speak, he said, "You look even better than I imagined you would Mair! You look..... You look.... You look absolutely gorgeous." It was all he could do not to just run up and rip her clothes off.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 09:25 PM

Mair blushed some though smiled a bit happily. "Though you would rather see me with no clothes on." she pointed out with a grin as she walked up to him and smiled some as she wrapped her arms around his neck lightly and kissed his neck gently though wasn't pushing him since they needed to be going and she knew that.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 09:28 PM

Kissing her back, Alastair squeezed her lightly. After they broke the kiss, He said, "True, but that doesn't mean I can't compliment beauty." Pulling away, He led her through the portal. It wasn't like changing dimensions at all, it was more like stepping through a door actually. Closing the portal, Alistair began to set up camp.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 09:35 PM

Mair looked around and thought that it looked allot like their word... that is, until she looked up and saw a bright light. "What's that... that can't be the sun can it? I've never seen it so bright." she murmured since the sun in their world only stayed up for about 6-8 hours since most of the demons were night walkers so they didn't like coming out in the daylight hours.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 09:38 PM

Alistair was setting up the tent, and answered, That's their sun. It's far brighter than ours, and can be in the sky for around 12 hours. That's why I'm getting the tent set up. A minute or two later, the tent was done, and he led Mair in. Setting up a cot, and spreading rugs to resemble a floor, he looked at her and said, "We're going to be cooped up in here for a while, at least until the sun goes down."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 PM

Mair nodded some to what he was saying and sad down on the edge of the cot and thought some. "What do you not like going out in daylight hours or do you think the way we look would draw attention to us?" she asked since they probably did look allot different then the native people here... she wasn't exactly sure what humans looked like but she had heard about them before and that they resembled allot of demons, especially vampires and succubi and incubbi.