Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 10-09-2011, 10:19 PM

She sat calmly on her tree branch. She had good hearing being an angel and she could hear him moving about but she chose to ignore it for the time being. She sighed and took some deep breathes. In her head she ran all of the different things she could do to this demon in his weakened state. She could stab him again. She could poison him. She could just wail on him until he dies. She grinned evily at these thoughts but soon enough the good remerged and she felt like crap. She sighed and slipped off the tree. She walked back into the house and stood in the hallway watching the boy try to limp away.

I won't stop you from leaving but you are to weak to wallk. Do what you wish. She turned and went to her room laying down on her bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-10-2011, 03:50 AM

As a demon Cain didn't rely or really pay much attention to his senses, after all if a demon died where else would it go but back to Hell, and so he hadn't heard the angel girl approach. Due to this fact he was a bit surprised to find the girl in the hallway and even more so when she didn't appear to be attempting to stop him. In fact she seemed to not mind the fact that he was trying to escape. A frown crossed his face again however as she stated he was too weak to walk. "I'll manage. Beside I don't really have to walk to burn things down" he said a bit gruffly as he continued his slow progress.

It took some time, but he eventually made it to outside, though unfortunately it meant the end of his wall support. His eyes slid shut as he held his hand out to try to at least summon Cerberus again, however his body was still too weak to even accomplish. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he attempted to force his legs to walk without support. He managed a few steps before he found he needed to stop and rest. 'This is getting me no where...' he thought with another frustrated sigh. Closing his eyes he brought a hand to his mouth and bit it, causing blood to once more be drawn and drip down on the ground. Darkness once more erupted from where it hit the ground, this time however instead of spreading it seemed to create a small portal. He wasn't about to go home, he couldn't not yet, he just needed a little bit of energy.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 05:31 PM

She had given up for the moment. That boy would destroy her home. He would have to destroy her in the process. She sat up and moved to the porch sitting down and watching him. She would not move nor would she stop him. What happened next was up to him. She knew he would not destroy her. She knew he had some good inside of him and she knew it would save her life. She just sat there watching him with wide eyes.

(idk what else to put sorry T.T)

Arechi

Old 10-10-2011, 07:18 PM

(Lol it's all good. XD)

From the portal an image began to rise up and appear in the form of the one known as Satan, Lord of Hell and Cain's father. The image looked down at his weakened son and scoffed. The image's gaze then turned up towards the girl whom was the Princess of Light. "I see you've done quite a number on my boy, girl. Though from the looks of your own aura it seems the seeds of taint have been spread to you, so perhaps Cain won't have to suffer the same fate as my previous son Damien..." the image laughed out cruelly. Damien had been the previous Prince of Darkness and older brother to Cain, however due to a failure that had occurred on one of his missions he had been killed and devoured by his own father while his soul was trapped in a frozen sphere. He would never be able to walk either the earth or Hell again least his existence completely vanish from the face of realm of existence completely.

The image then turned his attention once more downward towards his weakened son. "Still being forced to summon me is pathetic Cain..." the image sneered as it outstretched one hand in the direction of the dark haired boy. Black lightning and fire seemed to suddenly swirl around the hand before suddenly shooting towards the weakened boy. A cry of pain erupted from the boy as once more his blood began to spill upon the ground. "The power in your blood will suffice in accomplishing your mission. Now use what remains in your body and ignite it to set this place and village ablaze again" the image commanded.

Cain's gaze was beginning to falter as he felt his blood spill upon the ground. He could hear his father's commands, however something within him was preventing it and it wasn't just his weakness. Perhaps he had been in the angel girl's company a bit too long and it was beginning to affect him. He figured though it wasn't something that a trip to Hell wouldn't fix, but at the moment it didn't seem that, that would be a possibility yet. He couldn't return until both of his missions were completed. At the moment he felt that he couldn't really complete either.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 09:11 PM

She growled when the devil appeared. When he spoke to her she felt like she wanted to vomit. The smell of him permeated her nostrils and she scrunched up her face trying to rid it from assulting her.

Begone demon. I may not be at my full potential right now but that will soon be altered. She closed her eyes and concentrated sending a beam of purity at the demon. She wanted him gone and away from her before he managed to get his son to turn back to being good. She stared at the boy with a sad expression on her face.

Arechi

Old 10-12-2011, 01:35 AM

A laugh erupted from the image of Satan as the angelic girl spoke and shot a beam at him. He was merely an image at the moment and didn't possess the same amount of power that he held in person, but then he couldn't come upon the Earth physically for the time being. Of course with Cain's blood containing the boy's power, darkness and evil he didn't really have to use his own powers to protect himself. Instead he outstretched one hand and lifted two fingers, causing the darkness erupting and spreading from his son's blood to rise and protect him from the light. This however simply caused more pain to the weakened boy, though he scream was much weaker then the first that had previously escaped from him.

"Fa...ther...pl...ease....s...top" Cain weakly mumbled out before coughing out more of his crimson life liquid. His body couldn't handle his power being forcefully drawn from him in its current condition, especially not when it was his father that was drawing it out of him. He had called the image of his father to help him recover energy, not deplete it more.

Satan glared down at his begging son, scoffing at his show of weakness, before turning his attention back towards the one deemed the Princess of Light. "You honestly think you've any power against the likes of me girl? Besides I'm merely an image even if you do come to somehow hit me it wouldn't do much since it was my weakling son that summoned me. You are not able to touch me, though unfortunately I'm unable to touch you. Besides your discomfort brings me joy" the demon retorted with a thundering and sinister laugh.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 01:55 PM

She rolled her eyes and did not bother saying anything to the evil demon. She turned her focus to the boy and closing her eyes she sent a healing ray at him invisable to the naked eye. It took the form of a bunch of flowers growing up around the boy. It should help him dull the pain shooting through his body. Her tainted energy should hurt less than it did when she first tried to help him.

She kept her eyes focused on him trying to ignore the evil smell assulting her nostrils as she ignored the image of the evil demon before them. She concentrated on the boy. She knew she had some hope of helping him. If he would open his mind to her she could convert him to good.

Arechi

Old 10-12-2011, 03:52 PM

Cain could feel the trickling almost tingling feeling of healing energy beginning to coat his battered and bruised body. Slowly the small rivers of blood that had leaked from his battered body began to cease the the skin heal over. The power stung, though not as greatly as it had before so he knew it was coming from the angelic girl. He couldn't seem to wrap his head around her, one moment she seemed to want to be kind to him and the next she would try to kill him before reverting back to attempting kindness. Once he was out of actual danger of his life slipping away and his soul returning to Hell he could focus on returning the image of his father back to the depths. "It's clear...father...that you...shall be no...help to me..." the boy weakly stated, as he gathered the power from his spilled blood and began sending it towards the portal. He knew Satan wouldn't be exactly thrilled, and it was clear by the image's red and angered face it was true.

It wasn't long however that the image began to falter before completely disappearing. An almost relieved sigh passed through his lips as his father was once more returned. Glancing down and over he noticed an array of flowers were suddenly around him, and could see the taint of his blood slowly weaving its way into them. "You can...stop now" the demonic boy quietly stated as he began to slowly sit up.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-13-2011, 02:39 PM

She nodded and opened her eyes focusing on pulling her powers back to herself. She sighed a small sigh of relief that the boy was alright. Why did she care so much about the prince of darkness was the question. What was it about him that made her care so much for him? She had so many questions running through her head but did not say anything. She simply sat on the railing of her porch with a stubborn look on her face that showed she would not move unless absolutly required.

Her long hair was blowing in the breeze and making her look even more appealing as it flowed around her head and face. She had light skin which was customary for an angel even in human form. She sighed and closed her eyes waiting to se what her fate would be. Unlike a demon an angel could be killed and if she was tainted she would go to hell and become a demon.

Arechi

Old 10-13-2011, 03:35 PM

As Cain sat up his gaze wandered over towards the angelic girl. He could see the clear appeal to her and could even feel an attraction, though he attributed that to simply lust rather than the forbidden love. "I don't get you, you know. First you heal me from a wound inflicted by another, then try to kill me, then heal me again. Don't tell me you take some sort of sick pleasure from doing that, though I suppose it would confirm the tainted aura around you now compared to the pure one from before. With that pattern shall I assume and prepare for yet another assault from you?" he asked casually as he slowly and carefully removed his shirt, revealing a clear mark of the triple six on his back, signifying him a child of Satan.

Too much of his blood had been spilled and the power within it was beginning to get slightly out of hand and spread more rapidly then what he was wanting it to. There was a ritual he knew of returning that power to his body where it belonged. He was all for spreading evil and darkness across the land, but not in such a rapid rate that left him so vulnerable to the light, though in the back of his mind another reason buzzed, but it was one he didn't quite understand. His fingers dipped down into the blood around him, coating them thoroughly, before bring them back up and seemingly drawing strange symbols with it on his slightly muscled arms and torso. It was as if his fingers were the pen and his blood the ink as he covered himself with strange and clearly Satanic symbols, with his back and small wings the only thing not covered by them.

Holding out his hands over the raging power that came from the blood he began to chant quietly, the clear triple six mark on his back glowing the ominous color of dark red and black. Before long the darkness seemed to rise up, forming a sort of pillar that looked almost like a waterfall of darkness. He began moving his arms and hands in almost graceful movements as the darkness followed almost obediently, knowing well who its master was. Before long the darkness moved to come raining down like a thundering fall upon the boy as the blood markings on his body began to glow and absorb the darkness.

It was over almost as quickly as it had begun. With a sigh he allowed himself to fall backwards on the blood stained ground behind him. His eyes had closed momentarily during the ritual, though they now slowly opened, glowing slightly with the return of his power. "That was more energy then it was worth...You know angel girl if you wanted to kill me now would be the opportune moment. I can't even raise my arms right now, and this may be the only chance you'll get in catching me in such a weakened state" he called, almost taunting her to try it.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-13-2011, 07:54 PM

She just stared at him. She did not move an inch. At his teasing tone she wanted to reach up and just stab him through and let him bleed to death but she could not do that. She just sat there.

"YOu will not tempt me into sin." She turned and stomped inside the house leaving him alone to taunt all he wants. She sat down on her couch and attempted to get her head straight. In her head she was running all the scenarios of things she could do to make him suffer for being so evil.

Arechi

Old 10-13-2011, 09:20 PM

Cain couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "I don't have to tempt you to sin, that seed's already been planted. Even now I bet your trying to find ways to end my life, not only that but you've already run your blade through me once. I would offer to do the same to you, but alas my sword down not require a sheath at the moment" he called with another fit of laughter as he laid on the ground. It was only after he heard her leave did his laughter stop. 'My sides hurt now...' he thought with a sigh. In truth laughter wasn't really his thing, but he'd been forced to do it almost all day and it was beginning to take a toll.

His eyes closed as he laid there, deciding that for the time being he would just enjoy the sun's rays and the cool breeze dancing across his naked torso, at least until his small wings fluttered in protest to being squashed for too long. He then slowly rolled to his side to appease the appendages before allowing himself a bit of relaxation once more. It was rare for the Prince of Darkness to be able to simply enjoy the more simple things that the surface had to offer. It wasn't that he fully disliked Hell, but the light of fire was so much different from the light of the sun. Wind as well was a rarity, aside from the level of lust, but then he only visited there when he felt he needed to. It wasn't long before the blood covered boy began to doze off, giving him an almost innocent look.

(Yes...I went there...XD)

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 PM

(-grins- evil rechi <3)

She ignored the taunts as once again the evil thoughts took over her brain. She closed her eyes and tried to push them away but they were so strong it was impossible to pass them up. She sighed and stood up going to the boy who was now asleep on the ground. Her hair was being blown about by the wind but try as she might she could not pass up the opportunity to see him looking so vunerable. She took her sword and placed it on his throat and for a moment made a swing upward and headed down as if she would cut his head off but she stopped herself.

She threw the sword away from her letting it land on the ground some distance away and gasped slightly backing away. She quickly grabbed the boy and brought his mouth to her lips. She kissed him passionatly wrapping her arms around his neck. She enjoyed every second of it.

Arechi

Old 10-14-2011, 03:16 AM

(Lol I couldn't help it. My co-workers got me to go all gutter minded. XD)

Cain's senses were aware of her return to him, however being the demon child that he was he chose to pay them no mind. It wasn't until he felt the edge of a blade lightly dancing on the the skin of his throat that he began to awaken, frowning in his sleep all the while. Slowly his eyes opened to see the swing of a blade, with them reflexively closing as he awaited the pain that was sure to come. He hadn't quite gained the energy to defend himself against the attack, as his sleep was cut relatively short. After a few moments the fatal blow never actually came though he could feel the breeze of the sword coming down and to a sudden stop.

Once more his eyes slowly opened to see the angelic girl tossing the sword aside and relatively far from her. A frown again played on his face before turning into a surprised expression as the girl suddenly kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. 'Well this is a rather...unexpected turn...' he thought as he opened his mouth to speak though ended up deepening the kiss instead. He could feel his body beginning to awaken as he almost hesitantly began lifting and weaving his arms around her. One hand aimed for her waist while the other worked on wrenching her away enough so that he could at least speak. "I warn you now angel girl. I told you I do not require a sheath now, but tempt my body and know that I will not hesitate to follow through with it. Unlike your kind I won't hold back what I desire" he whispered as he moved his lips to her ear as his tone dropped to a more seductive one. If all things followed according to an unexpected plan he could very well accomplish one of his missions.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-15-2011, 09:57 PM

She could not control the desire and passion overtaking her body. She knew he could probably not do much and her brain told her it was just a kiss. A kiss could not hurt right? She sighed and shivered as she felt him respond to the kiss. When he wrapped his arms around her she could feel her body awaken with more desire. It was almost like she just could not handle it anymore. She just wanted him forever. She wanted this to last and never end. She listened to him speak and instead of a reply she just kissed him harder leaning against him more.

She just wanted to feel him around her. She wanted there bodies to stay together in an eternal bond. She was not sure why but for some reason she loved this boy. He was the very essence of what she did not like or want but the love was to strong.

Arechi

Old 10-16-2011, 12:11 AM

Cain was both surprised and yet not at the response to his words. A part of him believed that she would succumb to her desire, but then again this was suppose to be the Princess of Light, the practical embodiment of purity, innocence and all that was good. She was essentially his exact opposite, so he was expecting a bit more resistance. Of course he could deal with the idea of not having to work too hard to get to his goal, besides she was rather attractive that much he could admit.

A chuckle escaped his lips as hers kissed into his, as his own body was awakened with the passion. In the back of his mind he tried to judge just how much energy he had spent as well as how much he had been able to gain during the short nap he had, had. From what he could tell not much, but at least enough to accomplished what his words had promised, assuming there wasn't much of a fight. Once more he carefully pulled his lips away to once more whisper into her ear. "I see you wish to taste the fruit that's forbidden to you. Very well little angel I shall allow you to experience what is suppose to be denied to you typically. Despite that I still feel the need to ask will this be your first?" he asked as his warm breath once more danced across her skin. His hands had become a lot more active since her response and were slyly working on ridding her of certain 'barriers' in order to caress the skin beneath and continue his rather sudden and unexpected, at least on his part, seduction.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-19-2011, 03:35 PM

She gasped sitting up suddenly. She pushed him off of her and stood up brushing herself off. In her mind she was running the scenario through her head. What had she just done? She had almost subcumb to the sin of lust and passion. How could she? She turned her head to the side and stared at him with hurt in her eyes. She could not beilive she had let this happen. She fell back down on the ground and stared at the ground her eyes clouded over with hurt and disbelief. What was wrong with her. How could she do such a thing? She felt like crying and she did that. She sat there and cried. She cried out all the hurt and pain inside of her.

Arechi

Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 PM

Cain let out a small grunt as he was pushed back down on the ground, where the back of his head had a rather unpleasant meeting with the soil below. Slowly he sat up, as his mind attempted to come back from the disorientation the angel girl had caused, and rubbed the back of his head with a wince. Glancing up he noticed the angel looking at him with hurt in her eyes. "Oh no missy you've no right to look at me in such a way. You were the one who instigated this, not me. Thanks to you my nap was cut short and now I've another problem to deal with. You know it's rather risky to tease the Prince of Darkness. I have the right of mind to force you to finish what you've started" he said with a tone that held a bit of haughtiness to it. He was use to women throwing themselves at him, however they always ensured to finish what they started.

A glare reached his features as the girl fell back and tears began pouring out of her eyes. His eyes closed in slight annoyance after a few moments. He didn't particularly like females crying, he actually found it rather annoying due to an event in his past. He let out a sigh and opened his eyes staring at her crying form with a look of indifference in his gaze. "Enough already...You cry like my traitorous mother and you're going to give me a headache which is the last thing I need right now" he stated, crossing his arms as his tone betrayed his inner feeling of annoyance.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-30-2011, 02:46 AM

(lol will post soon kinda at a brain malfunction)

Arechi

Old 10-30-2011, 01:36 PM

(Lol ok, let me know if you want me to add onto my post to give you a bit more. :D)

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-30-2011, 05:43 PM

(nah I can work with it)

She stopped crying looking at him with a confused look on her face. She had never been shouted at before. This was a new sensation for her. She just stared at him unsure of what to say or do. He had shouted at her. He had not comforted her. She was feeling like she was in a daze. She could not understand why he was shouting at her instead of comforting her. She was not sure how to react or what to do.

"You yelled at me? You did not comfort me. You yelled at me. Why?"

Her voice was shakey and her face was bright red. She had tears still streaming down her face although the sobbing had stopped.

Arechi

Old 10-30-2011, 09:30 PM

Cain couldn't help but scoff at her. "Why you ask? First off if I was yelling, trust me you'd know. Secondly I don't comfort, I'm a demon, which is a fact you seem to forget quite frequently from our meeting only awhile ago. And finally because your sobbing like a lost puppy is frankly annoying and sickening to me. I suppose father was correct in saying that females were always the weaker of the races. Showing emotions like those will only get you killed. Besides you were giving me a headache. Now I'd suggest you clean yourself up and at least look a little dignified. Aren't you suppose to be royalty after all?" the demonic prince shot at her as he allowed his gaze to close once more. He still had another more physical problem to deal with though he was devising a few ways to 'take care of' it.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-30-2011, 10:06 PM

She stared at him for a moment. Her eyes teared up again as she stared at him. "Please stop being so mean!!!" She stood up and grabbed her sword. Her entire body glowed a bright blue as she approached him with her sword held high above her head. "You cant sit there and be mean to me. I am the princess of light. YOu are nothing but a freak and you will pay for what you have done." She brought her sword down aiming for his right arm hoping ot chop it off.

the rage over took her body and she felt nothing but pure hate for this boy. How dare he treat her like some common person. She would show him. She fought an internal struggle with herself. Her evil coming out at last.

Last edited by Alana-Vartos; 10-30-2011 at 10:08 PM..

Arechi

Old 10-31-2011, 02:49 AM

A slight glare formed on Cain's face as her words began to turn into a whine then a tantrum. "I don't know what's worse, your whining or your crying, both seem to be giving me a headache" the male stated clearly annoyed. The look in his eyes however changed from annoyance to a sort of deadly interest as the angelic girl once more took arms and went to strike him. His movements were quick as he moved from a sitting position to standing in front of her. He had swayed slightly to the side, avoiding his arm from being chopped off, but not preventing the deep cut that now scarred it.

"Now now, if you want to do real damage you should aim for a vital area, such as the neck...maybe even my chest where my so called heart lies. Either way it'll do a lot more then trying to chop an arm off, unless you're afraid. Perhaps that's it, you're afraid to kill aren't you? You're the so called Princess of Light, well the Prince of Darkness now stands before you. Other angels have been able to take my life, not permanently of course, but they've still accomplished something you've failed to do yet. Hell even humans have proven enough they're not afraid to kill, are you honestly going to tell me that a power that's suppose to be even stronger can't even accomplish a simple task that those lower have been able to? The truth is you're weak even now" he taunted with a smirk, as he decided to once more change his tactics. Wrath, a sin that was almost as easy as Lust and had ended up being the downfall of many in the past. If he could just push her enough perhaps he would soon be taking a trip home and not empty handed.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-31-2011, 03:40 AM

(aha not gonna be that easy XD)

She glared at him and swung her sword again aiming for his chest. As she swung the sword down she paused and reflected on what she was doing. She was doing evil. She could not do this. She let the sword swing out of her hand. It flew across the yard and landed on the ground behind them. She glared at him harder. "I know what you are doing and it will not work I am not as stupid as most people are."

She marched up to him and stared deep into his eyes. She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up to her and stared deep into his eyes. "If you so much as try somthing like that again I swear I will make you pay and I will make you pay by being good to demon spawn."