singer and dancer.

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 11-27-2011, 06:40 PM

Name: Gabriel Keeling
what: demon
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs.
personality: easy to get along with as long as you stay on his good side. He can be lazy at times, and demanding(in a gentle-ish way). He is very possessive of the things he owns, but only if he likes them.
wants: a slave worthy to keep, and a wife. X3
Job: he's prince of the underworld~ that's not a job, but he loves to take care of flowers and sell them.
looks like:

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 07:07 PM

Setting : so human finds demon eating on another human? C:

Lilly smiled , she hated that it was night time. But she was in a nice dress, and shoes. her hair all curled and she was in makeup she was ready for one of many performances. She looked around it was really dark. She was walking alone. Mhm She smiled and then sighed. She wondered. It's darker tonight. She heard a sound. She wondered, what could be making that noise? Should she go check it out. Maybe she should she turned around went toward the noise/

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-27-2011 at 09:02 PM..

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 01:45 AM

[[Correctu~ :3]]
Gabriel let out a sigh, wandering around the streets of the town. He noticed a drunk female stumbling around, then grinned. Of course... she would now be his meal. He went over to her, tricking her and quickly had her in a lock to where she couldn't move. He held her hair back, quickly sinking his fangs into her neck. No... he wasn't a vampire. He had to cover the mouth of the female to prevent her from screaming, but she dropped the beer bottle that she was holding, causing a loud smashing sound to echo through the dark streets. He had to get this over with quickly, so he dragged her into an ally, draining her dry and ripping her body to shreds, eating her flesh. His nails turned into long claws, and all of his teeth were pointed, his eyes glowing red. He sat there for a moment, licking blood off of his claws, blood stained in his clothes.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 02:34 AM

As Lilly was seeing this she didn't know if she was having a day dream or what. But , him or what ever it was at the neck pulling the flesh out which almost made her gag.. She was , scared. She was soo scared she couldn't move it was like she was glued to the floor she gulped and then looked at the guy who was eating the meat. Ewww.. She didn't know what to think she finally got snapped back to reality. She needs to run and tell the cops. She then turned around not caring if what ever that was saw her, her high heels tapped against the pavement.She was running for dear life.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 AM

Gabriel looked up, growling slightly. Just graze. A human girl had seen him. He quickly got to his feet and chased after her. He wasn't even running at full speed and he quickly caught up to her. He then grabbed her, pulling her into a lock as well. He looked at her, his red eyes returning to bright blue, his fangs and claws returning to normal teeth and nails. "You realize I'll have to kill you, right?" he whispered in her ear, "Or I could... Keep you as my pet. And don't think about screaming, or I'll snap this pretty little neck of yours like a twig." He kept her held up against him, now leaning against the nearest wall. "What'll it be...?" he said, turning her head to look in her eyes.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 04:31 AM

Lilly gulped as she was grabbed she struggled and then when she was in a lock she then gulped once more...She felt his eyes change, his everything. She was too scared to scream. she heard kill she wanted to say no. Her eyes sparkled , She shook her head " n-no " she sighed and then said " i don't want to die..." she shook her head even more,, her eyes showing she was scared.. She felt to close to him she then looked at him, scared.. She said " i just don't want to die.. " feeling her eyes tear up and let the tears fell down her cheeks.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-28-2011 at 04:55 AM..

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 AM

Gabriel grinned. "Then become my pet," he said, leaning down, placing a kiss right on her lips. It was quick, but she was cute, so he might do it again soon. "You seem interesting," he said, "So I won't kill you.... Unless you bore me."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 04:55 AM

Lilly seen the grin on his face she blinked, She was horrified. she felt a kiss on her lips. She blinked shocked. She didn't want to. But.. she looked at him she said " b-but i" she couldn't speak. She looked at him scared. She shook her head. " w-why... b-be.. evil ' she gulped she couldn't move it was weird.. She was lost, she didn't want to be used.. She wiped her tears. She looked around and then gulped. She then couldn't believe this , her dark blue eyes looked into his light blue eyes she yelped. She was scared.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 05:30 AM

"Hey now..." Gabriel said, "I never said I was evil. I just don't want to be killed. I do what I do to live. I'm actually a nice guy once you get to know me." He paused for a moment. "You're coming with me anyways," he said, picking her up bridal style. He smiled softly, carrying her to his... Sorta kinda... Nearby car.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 05:39 AM

Lilly looked at him as he picked her up she said " i dont even know what you are!! o let me go!! " she gulped she was scared. She didnt know what to do. But then he was walking to a car she frowned she didnt want to no!! she needed to go to her concert , people will ask where she is she said ' i cant i have a performance to go to , that i have to tend to.. " she sighed.. She crossed her arms.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 05:45 AM

"I'm sure you won't be missed," Gabriel said as he sat her in the back seat. He put on the child lock and locked the windows, making sure she wouldn't be able to get out. He then got in the drivers seat, buckled up, and started the car. "I'm a demon," he said, "And my name is Gabriel. Gabriel Keeling. Prince of the underworld." He smiled once more, starting to drive.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 05:48 AM

Lilly gasped and said " see ! thats pure evil you demons destroyed things!! " she glared.. She closed her eyes and hten said " and a prince oh my god , prince's of the underworld is always EVIL!" she frowned she tried to get out, it was locked she glared.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 05:53 AM

"Not every demon is evil!" Gabriel said, letting out a huff, "Uou just assume we are from the lies that are fed to you as children. You humans really will believe anything when your brains are the size of a baseball, won't you?" He sighed, taking a sharp turn into the forest.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 05:55 AM

Lilly glared and said our brains arent small!! " she glared at him and then held onto the seat as he made the turn she hated this. She sighed and then wondered. She didnt know.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-28-2011, 05:58 AM

"I meant whenever you're only a child," Gabriel said, "Yoyr brains are about the size of a baseball till you hit the age of six or seven. You'll believe anything until you're told the truth."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 AM

Lilly sighed and then said " me a child i am nineteen , i think i am a young adult. ' she looked at him and then said " well no i believe what people tell me is because, i am guliable and yes i admit it " she sighed and then looked at him and then through the window as she sighed.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-30-2011, 12:45 AM

"I never called you a child!" Gabriel said, letting out a huff, "I meant when you are a child, you believe anything. I was NOT calling you a child. And you don't seem gullible because apparently you don't believe me when I say that not all demons are bad."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 12:47 AM

Lilly said " because i was told for years that demons are pure evil inside and out! " she let air come out of her mouth as she crossed her arms and then said " i guess.. " she looked down she hated being blonde sometimes.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-30-2011, 12:53 AM

"Well this is from an actual demon," Gabriel said, "Just like those dang fairytales and false stories about everything. You humans know almost nothing about demons. It's all just suspicions with you." After a while of driving through the forest, it seemed to change. It started to change into a more demonic looking area, soon arriving at a rather large city with his families castle on the hill near the north side of town. Yes it looked demonic, but it also looked half human-ish. It was just darker than humans made their towns.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 AM

Lilly looked at the hot guy curiously. She then sighed she looked down. she chewed on her lower lip she said " so does the devil know about me..?" she wondered if the devil knew about her. She was still a virgin.. But did she do any BAD things?She didnt know. She sighed she looked up at the window as the scene change she was now, scared she gulped and then tried to get out of the car. She was horrified.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-30-2011, 03:28 AM

[[it's not like a horror town... It looks like a normal town... Just the sun is rarely up, the buildings are made with darker colored material and have all kinds of decorations(cobwebs, bones, horns, etc. XD). and... Demons everywhere! Lol]]
Gabriel shrugged his shoulders. "How am I to know?" he said, "This is the underworld. It isn't hell. My father isn't Satan. My father is Hades. Big difference, y'know. The underworld is a much nicer place than hell is."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 03:34 AM

[[ i did it on purpose :P ]]

Lilly looked at him and said " Hades... " she muttered she kept repeating it i her head, but then when she realized " woah hades!! " it was like ten minutes after. She seen different creatures she gulped. " you've been in hell i think you belong there.. " she looked at the head of him oh my gosh he had nice hair.. she touched the back of his hair it was smooth she said " what do you use for shampoo?" she raised an eyebrow.

SpiritTaker

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 AM

"Ah ah ah," Gabriel said, "I've never been in hell. Like I said; the underworld and hell are two different places. From what I've heard, hell isn't a very nice place. Very torturous." He continued driving. A few minutes later, he felt her touch his hair, then she asked what he used for shampoo. That made him laugh, actually. "I use Suave," he said, "Wild Cherry Blossom scented. May be girly, but I like the scent. I tried using Axe once and I didn't like it at all."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 04:07 AM

Lilly giggled slightly " oh so you are gay?" she raised an eyebrow hearing that he didn't like axe.. " i like Axe on men and i use Suave too " she smiled slightly. But then looked down, She didn't know.. she sighed. She hated being a kidnapped. she then just remembered the three headed dog. Her eyes widened with fear then she gulped she said " oh no " She leaned back and then put her hands on her face and sighed...