0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 02:28 AM

This is a private thread between myself and Kisu. Please do not post here, but feel free to follow along if you want.

Bio

Name: Sylar Fross

Appearance:

Background: Syler was born with dichrome colored eyes and because of this reason he was abandoned by his more than religious parents. They believed that his two colored eyes were the sign that there was something unholy living within his soul. He was left on the doorstep at the local church where the nuns took care of him. He grew up there learning that he really wasn't someone to be feared. He had a rather uneventful childhood after that, and went to school like a normal person. He is very athletic and was very popular with the other students. After he graduated he is now going to the local college as a full time student.

Sylar rolled over in his sleep as he cracked one of his eyes open. The sun from the morning was leaking in through his blinds making him wince. It was too early for him to get up. Rolling over again he looked at the clock on the nearby bedside table. The luminescent numbers read that it was 7:14a.m. in the morning. Groaning a little bit he kicked the covers off of him as he made his way into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once in the shower he took a quick one. Getting out he dried his hair as he wrapped a towel around his waist as he walked back into the main bedroom. Grabbing some clothes he dressed hastily as he brushed his hair, and placed a blue contact in his right eye so people wouldn't ask about his two colored eyes. He knew that it was a genetic thing, and not the "work of the devil," but he couldn't shake the memories of what his father and mother had said to him before they had dumped him in front of a church. Walking into the kitchen of his apartment he grabbed a package of poptarts as he grabbed his bag, and went running out the door to his first class. His first class was English literature.

Running down the street as he wolfed down his poptart he ran into a few people, said some hasty apologies, and then kept running. He managed to make it to class on time, only being early by a few minutes. Sitting down at his usual desk he leaned back and let his eyes slide closed as tried to get a few more minutes of shut eye.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:23 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 AM

Name: Noble Anate Sakaya
Appearance:

Background: Noble grew up on a farm, though his football skills earned him a full scholarship. So Noble moved to the city and began going to college. He was outgoing and a bit of a rebel, though he became extremely shy around his crush and avoided him. Noble was kidnapped by the Vampire Darius and turned, becoming a toy for the male. Darius got bored shortly after Noble’s kidnapping, and released the boy. Now Noble is confused and oh so hungry.

~<3~

Noble Sakaya was new to this world. Not Earth, just, this way of life. But it might as well have been a new world. He was old enough to be thrown out on his own, apparently, but new enough so the bright sun was scorching his skin.

That wouldn’t come for another twenty or thirty years.

It was heartbreaking, really. He was twenty five, and his life was already over, or beginning, depending on how you looked at it. He’d been a normal college kid, going full time. Had a crush on someone, too, but now none of it really seemed to matter. All that mattered was how hungry he was.

See, Noble was gay, but he hadn’t really told anyone. A man had kept coming unto him, almost like clockwork. Noble would get off from his part time job at the coffee shop, and he’d be standing outside, trying to talk to him. The light haired boy had declined the advances, thinking of another boy at the time.

But then one night, Noble had been taken from his little apartment and brought to the mansion he’d been banned from. It had been the worst two weeks of his life. Darius, the man who had brought him, had changed Noble in many ways. Now, he was a vampire. It was hard to keep focused on any one thing, with the thirst and lust burning his body, not to mention the sun. He could go out in it, but Noble was sure he’d have a hell of a sunburn later. Noble had already tried returning to his apartment, but it was padlocked. All of his personal items were most likely already auctioned. So he wasn’t quite sure what to do.

But the thirst kept returning, kept turning his thoughts to his crush. He wanted that boy. Wanted his blood… He’d never spoken two words to Sylar Fross, but he had been in most of the boys classes. Sylar should be at school by now. Noble would get his wish, and maybe a bit of help.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 03:42 AM

Sylar opened his eyes as he looked around. The professor was now in class so he knew that the lesson would soon be beginning. Grabbing his book out of his book bag he also grabbed and notebook and a pen so he could write with. English was his favorite class so he knew that even if he had slept through it he would be perfectly fine in the long run. Besides, for some odd reason he hadn't gotten enough sleep. Maybe he was sick or something. This lack of sleep had been going on for nearly a week. He remembered that it had all started when he had gone out with some of his friends to celebrate his 21st birthday. They had gone bar hopping most of the night, and then they went to a dance club. He had so much fun that night, but on his way home he could of sworn that someone had been following him home. He knew that it was probably his own innate paranoia plus the alcohol that was flowing through his blood that had made him like this so he didn't pay it any mind. However, now he still couldn't shake the feeling, even when he was sober. Maybe if he just ignored it it would just go away.

As the professor droned on and on about the imagery in this poem and this passage he let his eyes slowly scan the other classmates. Some of them had their books propped up in front of them so that they could sleep behind it, some of them just didn't care and were openly sleeping on their desks. "Oh well," he thought. "They are just wasting their tuition money away." As he continued to look around the room he noticed a male that was hanging around outside of his class door. "Why doesn't he just come in." thought Sylar as we went back to his thoughts. Then again the man was rather handsome with the light of the sun as his back drop. This man was the definition of gorgeous and handsome, but he didn't have time for that kind of thing with sports and extra curricular things, not to mention he needed to find a job pretty soon so he could pay his rent. He had recently moved out of the church orphanage where he had been originally so he could be closer to the school and to the city where he was hopefully going to find a job. Which reminded him he had a job interview later that night at the local coffee shop. He didn't know anything about making coffee, but he was sure that he could get away with it with his looks, not to mention he was a fast learner as well.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 02-24-2012 at 03:59 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:56 AM

Noble had moved into the college quickly, rubbing a hand through his strange locks of hair. This was definitely a wild shot. If it worked, though, Noble could be set for a long, long time. If it didn’t, Noble would either have a pet of his own, or one meal.

He waited outside of his English class. Going in was pointless. What did a vampire need a college degree for? Besides, the waiting helped him try to organize his bouncing thoughts. After a minute or so, Noble peeked inside. Yup, Sylar was there. Noble, however, was not a patient man. He strode to the fire alarm, glancing around quickly, then tugging it down.

The alarm began squealing loudly, and as class after class left the rooms, Noble found himself grinning, once again by the door. As soon as Sylar left, he’d grab the boy’s arm and lead him the other way. Hopefully, the boy would listen.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 04:08 AM

What was the other male doing outside, hanging around outside of his classroom door. "Must be waiting for someone," thought Sylar as he jotted down a few notes to pretend that he looked remotely busy. This class, to be honest, was a total joke. He could ace the tests without even coming to class. He propped his head up with his arm as he began doodling little designs on his notebook wishing for class to end.

As he let his eyes slide closed he was suddenly awakened by the blaring sound of what he assumed was the fire alarm. "What now," thought Sylar as he looked at the professor in front of him. The professor was trying to calm everyone down so they could all leave in an orderly manner. It was rather comical actual since he was treating as if they were grade schoolers. Throwing his stuff in his bag he swung it over his shoulder, and followed the rest of the class out of the door. He figured that the sooner this was taken care of the sooner he could go back inside.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 04:19 AM

As soon as Sylar moved past Noble, the boy reached out and gripped his wrist, dragging him against the crowd. "I gotta talk to you...it's really important, alright?" He continued going until they pushed out of the building, not giving Sylar a chance to get away. God, he could smell the boy's blood. He'd need to be careful while talking, his fangs had legthened, and he'd cut his lip again...

"Look, something really messed up happened to me. I need your help." He stated finally, when he turned around, pinning Sylar to the brick wall gently. "Will you help me, or should I just take what I need from you?"

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 04:29 AM

Sylar was doing what he was supposed to do. He was filing out of the classroom like everyone else. As he was about to follow the rest of them to the nearest exit he felt someone grab his wrist in a vice like grip. He tried to yank his hand back, but then he winced a little bit as the others hand cut into his own. "What?" he managed to sputter out. As the other male dragged him through the swarm of people he bumped into a few of them only to receive cuss words and cold looks form them. He didn't know what the heck was going on, they were going the wrong way, what the heck was wrong with this guy. He then noticed the male in front of him, got a really good look at him. "He's the boy from the hallway. The person that he was waiting for could it be me?!" As the two of them continued to walk down the hallway they rounded a corner which was completely deserted. They continued down that hallway until they walked outside into the blinding light.

Letting out a sigh of relief that the male in front of him wasn't some lovestruck psychopath he let his guard down a little bit. No sooner had he done that before he was thrown rather gently, if you could call it that, against the brick wall of the building. He heard that the other needed help with something, and he was more than glad to help the other, but why did the other male feel the need to pin him against the wall. What was his problem. Pushing against the arm that kept him restrained there he glared at the other male as he spat out," You're asking me for help, and this is how you treat me?!" He knew from the strength of the other male that he was very strong, but he too was a strong individual, and he had taken a few years of Tae Kwon Do as well, so he knew that he would be able to stand his ground. "Take it by force don't make me laugh." he said as he glared darkly at the other male. "Let me go and I won't report you."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 04:42 AM

Noble heard himself growl, though he had enough sense to glance around. There was no one around, not that Sylar would be able to do much. Vampire released a small dose of venom. It paralyzed their victims, though it only lasted as long as it was injected. So almost as soon as he released his jaws from the boys neck, he’d be able to move again.
Another plus of being a vampire: The strength set in right away. Noble had tried to be gentle so far, but he was so hungry. And under his arm, the boy’s heart thudded slightly as it moved his life giving blood through his body. With a tiny groan, Noble shifted, pinning the boy’s arms against his side and striking forward. His head nudged the other’s away quickly, so fast it was like a snake striking. Finally, he burrowed his teeth into Sylar’s vein.

He didn’t want to hurt the boy, but something he’d learned from his short time with Damian-if you didn’t want to give your blood, it was usually painful, like someone trying to suck out your soul or something. Once the copper taste of blood hit his tongue, Noble didn’t care about Sylar’s possible pain or discomfort. He closed his eyes and sucked quite a bit. Then a tiny lick to close the wounds, and Noble released him, stepping back just a bit and watching warily. People didn’t usually react in a good way to the unknown, but if Sylar tried to run, Noble would tackle him and drag him back.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 05:11 AM

Sylar knew that he had done something wrong as he could practically feel the hate emanate off of the other. Was this other man going to kill him. He was getting rather dizzy from the lack of oxygen that he was getting, so he tried to calm down his erratic breathing. He was about to yell out for help once he had gotten his breathing to go back to semi-normalcy but stopped when he felt the other's mouth over his neck. He winced as he shut his eyes tightly as he felt the other pierce his flesh with his teeth. His eyes widened as he tried to figure out what the heck was going on and why his body wouldn't respond to him. Actually, he felt rather calm, however, as soon as the other removed his mouth from his neck it was as if he felt electricity tingling throughout his body. He tried to push the other away, but the other moved so quickly pinning his arms against his sides. He was about to protest when he felt the other's mouth over his neck again. He tried to cry out, to kick, scream, anything to get someone to come help him. However, he knew that everyone was at the front of the building awaiting the firetrucks and ambulances.

It felt like searing fire on his skin. What was he doing? His vision swam a little bit, as he slumped forward a little as he began to realize what the other was doing. "He's a vampire, but vampires don't exist...right?!" thought Sylar as he continued to have his blood taken. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the other male licked his wound and backed away from him. Sliding down the brick wall he sat there trying to regain his breathing again. He was too tired to yell or to even contemplate escape right now. His fevered mind was trying to rationalize what had just happened to him, even though he knew what had happened to him. It was just too crazy to believe. Vampires didn't exist. A wiser man would have stayed there, and tried to figure out what the other man wanted, but Sylar wasn't one of those wise people..

Pushing himself up against the wall he managed to lean against the wall. "Who the hell are you?" demanded Sylar as he glared the best he could. Come to think of it Sylar didn't much care for the other male, who or what he was. Right now he knew that he needed to get away, and by asking the other questions he could be buying himself more time. He figured that he was on the side of one of the buildings meaning if he rounded the corner then he would be towards the front. If he could make a mad dash towards the front he could get some medical attention, and this lunatic would leave him alone. Pushing himself off against the wall he figured he could surprise the other male by making a mad dash. ---

((Sadistic much, lol)).

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 05:24 AM

(-twiddles thumbs- I like to hurt…others…0.0 )

“I…I’m Noble…” The male stated, returning the glare. This hadn’t gone like he’d planned. “I go to this…Used to go here. Are you deaf? I told you I need help! You don’t just turn down someone when they need help!”
He paused, and rubbed his head, eying the boy. Despite the glaring and shifty eyes, The boy’s blood still screamed out to him. His tongue darted across his lips, and his gaze when to the closing pinpricks.
Noble shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. “I…uhm, sorry, you know…” He lifted his hand and motioned to his own neck. “The biting thing…I’m just…really, really hungry…” His words faded, and he followed the other boy’s line of sight. “Seriously?” He questioned, shaking his head. “I just bit your neck, and you are still thinking about running? Do you really think you’ll be able to get away? I just need a place to crash for a bit, until I figure out some things, alright? That’s all I want…” Noble hesitated, before lying, “I won’t even drink from you anymore…” Like hell he wouldn’t. After a taste of Sylar, he’d already decided this boy was his. And he didn’t have as short of an attention span as Darius.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 05:52 AM

Sylar stopped when he heard the other male speak his name. He turned around to look at the other man- no to look at Noble. He continued to listen to the other male and how he was stuttering through the rest of his conversation. "Is he stuttering because he is nervous or is he stuttering because he is lying?" thought Sylar. He had to give it to, what he assumed was a vampire, that he was right about a lot of things. He had just gotten fed from, yet nothing phased him. Sylar figured that it was either stay there and have the chance of getting assaulted or making a break from it to possibly get away. "Well in all faireness, I wasn't expecting that from you, or from anyone for that matter. What did you expect me to do stay near you, especially after you did that?!" Rubbing his sore neck he sighed a little bit. His curiosity was getting the better of him now. He didn't walk towards the other, he held his ground, but he stayed where he was. That was a start. "Hungry," thought Sylar. God, he really is a vampire. Thoughts began running through his head now. He had read enough about them, seen enough movies, and he knew that if he was bit by one that he would become one. Before he could even stop himself he blurted out," So if you bit me that means I become one of yo- one of your kind right?" He was dreading that the answer would be yes, but he also knew that in some of the books that he had read that there had to be an exchange of blood between the people for there to be a change. Maybe he was in the clear.

He continued to listen to the other male. "Promise not to bite me anymore," thought Sylar with a snort of disgust. There was no way that the other could keep his promise, or if there was anything that would make the other keep it. " What makes you think that I believe your promise? You have no way of promising me that. Besides, you say that you need a place to rest. What if I refuse. There are plenty of other places that you can go. Under bridges, in attics, coffins, the sort." he said cooly as he eyed the other male. He was still on pins and needles when he was around the other male.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 AM

”Becom-what? God no!” Noble rolled his eyes and chuckled. What Sylar said next made his eyes narrow and the smile to leave his face. “Well,” He drawled lazily, taking a step towards the boy. “If you don’t let me chill at your place, then I guess I’ll need to take you with me. Never know when your next meal will be…It’ll be easier if I just have you with me…” He smirked once again, though the dangerous aura still clung to him.
“I don’t sleep in attics, or in a coffin…Just two weeks ago I had my own apartment. I can’t just sleep on the streets.” He paused, and tilted his head, his smile growing. “You really never noticed me around the school?”

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 06:22 AM

Sylar's eyes widened a little bit when he heard the other one practically burst out laughing. "Alright," thought Sylar as he watched the other man. "That puts that fear to rest then." He was glad that he wouldn't turn into a vampire, but then again that also meant that he wasn't being changed for a reason. He continued to listen to the other male as he noticed that the other took a step towards him as he continued to speak. Sylar took a step back in reflex. He tilted his head to the side a little when he heard the other say something about "his next meal." "Well," he spat out in retort. "You can go elsewhere for that seeing as how you 'promised' not to bite me anymore." He still wasn't totally sure that he was going to trust the other male yet. I mean who would trust a man that just bit you and drank your blood?

The voices from the cops were getting louder. What would happen if the two of them were found out. They could continue this conversation somewhere else, and at another time. Digging around his pocket he brought out his cell phone. "Look," he said. "We need to continue this conversation later. There are police officers crawling all over the place, and I have a job interview. He knew that the job interview was probably the last thing on his mind right now that needed to be taken care of, but right now he knew that he needed the money, especially if he was going to end up having to support another person.

Noble's question about not seeing him around school caught him off guard a little bit. "Well not really, to be honest. I am more focused on my books. Besides, I don't really have time for a relationship right now between clubs, school, and possibly my job who would have the time." He knew that he was making excuses. The main reason was because he was worried that he would get hurt again. He had recently come out of the closet so to say, he had gotten into a relationship, and it had ended very badly. He didn't want to repeat that, so essentially his own cowardice was making him not want to date.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 06:37 AM

”If you promise to listen to me and give me a place to stay!” Noble growled in response. “Why are you so frusterating?! I didn’t think you’d be like this at all!” He rubbed his temples, before grabbing the phone and rolling his eyes. “Fine. Where do you live? I’ll see you there.”

He wasn’t gonna stop Sylar from going to this thing: And it did seem like the boy was telling the truth. Besides, if he tried to tell anyone he was bitten by a vampire, who would believe him? He was, however, gonna make sure he got the address. He had wounds to attend to. Another thing he’d learned. Vampires aren’t super fast healers until they were old. It was yet another thing Darius had taught him well.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 06:45 AM

Sylar let out a sigh when he heard what Noble was saying. A wiser person would get as far away from the other male as humanly possibly, but he was not of the wiser. "Very well," said Sylar. He bristled when he heard Noble say that he didn't expect the other to have the kind of personality that he did have. "And what were you expecting? Were you expecting me to roll over, and give you everything that you wanted?!" Fishing around in his book bag he pulled out his notebook and a pen. Flipping it open he scribbled down the name of the building, the street name, and the floor and room number of where his apartment was. "I have a spare key near the plant when you first get off of the elevator. Hold onto it I guess since you will be staying there." Walking towards the corner of the building he could still hear talking outside. "Just follow the instructions. I'll be back from the interview before you know it, and then we can finish our little conversation." Walking towards the other male he walked passed him and made his way towards where his interview was at the corner cafe near his apartment. The directions were simple enough to follow.

As he continued to walk down the street he began to mentally prep himself for his interview. So many things had happened earlier that day, even mere moments ago. How the hell was he able to get through it all with such a level head. Had he been more rational he probably would have fought more and made a scene meaning that the other would have been forced to let him go, but he didn't. Should have, could have, but didn't. He knew that he should feel frightened around Noble, but something was beginning to draw him closer to the other male. A person- no a vampire, and that frightened him.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:25 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 08:37 AM

”No.” Noble snapped. “I expected you to be reasonable. Someone comes to you for help and you shut them down…” The vampire shook his head, grinding his teeth in anger. Most likely, the other boy hadn’t heard since he was already walking away.

With a sigh, Noble squinted at the paper, nodding. Easy enough. He began walking quickly.

~Tiny Skip~

The apartment. The plant. The key. And in the door. Inside the apartment, Noble grinned happily, making himself at home. A mini pizza from the fridge and a pop later, and Noble was plopped in front of the television, flipping through channels. Technically, he didn’t have to eat, however, he still loved the taste of food. Plus, his body hadn’t had a chance to get used to not eating, so it was filling his cramped stomach nicely.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 12:55 PM

Reaching the tiny cafe was easy enough. Walking in through the door he was greeted by one of the workers. He stated his business, and then was asked to go and sit at a nearby table. The manager came over and offered him a cup of coffee and the interview began. It was the typical interview, a few basic questions here and there, a comment there, they worked out a schedule, and then it was decided that he would be going to work the following Monday night, that was a week from today. Thanking the man he decided to buy some coffee for his apartment and a few assorted baked goods.

Walking back home he was happier than ever, but as he approached his home he remembered that there was someone staying there, Noble. Walking in through the doors he could smell that pizza was made rather recently. "Well at least he got something to eat," thought Sylar as he placed all of the items in their correct places. Once that was done he grabbed a soda from the fridge. The days events replaying in his head. Besides, the tiredness from the blood loss was finally catching up to him. Sitting on the other couch he leaned back on one of the couches. Letting his eyes slide closed he was soon asleep. What was the harm in sleeping in his own apartment. Noble and him had all the time in the world to talk, at least one of them did that was, they could talk when he woke up again.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:25 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:07 PM

Sylar had come to his home not long afterwards, and flopped unto the couch. Noble eyed him for a few minutes, until it was clear the boy didn’t want to talk right now. He sighed, and lowered the volume on the tv.
It wasn’t long before Sylar’s beating heart slowed drastically, and Noble glanced over again. He was asleep. The vampire flipped the television off, and dropped the remote on the couch. Gently, and hopefully not waking up the other male, Noble lifted him and brought him to his bedroom easily. He tugged off Sylar’s shoes, and tugged the covers over him. His arm hovered next to the boy’s hand for a bit, a mental conflict raging inside Noble. He wanted to lift Sylar’s arm and bite into his wrist.
But he’d taken a lot from Sylar already. With another sigh, Noble left, shutting the door quietly. He hadn’t known when the human would get done with that interview, so had treated any of Darius’…treatments.
Noble stepped in the bathroom, tugging his shirt off and glancing at his reflection. (Contrary to popular belief, vampires could see their reflections, and be photographed.) There were tiny puncture marks and bruises covering his torso, along with some scratches. That was just from the bites. The barbed wire had left deep lacerations, and more tiny puncture marks, though these weren’t healing as quickly as the bites the vampire had given him.
Since he didn’t regenerate quickly now, it would take a while for it all to heal, and Noble wanted to speed up the process. It took some digging in the bathroom, but he finally found Neosporin and some Band-Aids. It took a whole box, and still some of the puncture marks weren’t covered with the aids. Good enough Noble thought as he surveyed his handiwork, putting the Neosporin back and tossing the empty box of Band-Aids. He moved around the house restlessly after that, not paying much attention to anything. He was tired, but now he only slept two or three hours each day. He wasn’t sure if that was the vampirism or simply his nerves.

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 11:50 PM

Sylar had lucid dreams, and the sensation that he was being carried. As he was placed down on the bed he snuggled deeper into the covers of his bed. He was dreaming of happier times when he was living at the orphanage. He remembered spending time with the other children, other people that didn't care about his "deformity." He moaned out in his sleep as he burrowed deeper into the blankets as his dreams turned darker. He remembered how his parents had beat him, like that was going to change the color of his eyes. Crying out in his sleep he awoke with a start.

Glancing around the room he noticed that he was in the bedroom. He didn't remember coming into his room, he remembered falling asleep on the couch near the T.V. Yawning a little bit he moved so that the blankets pooled to his waist. He noted that someone had taken the liberty to take off his shoes as well. "Must have been Noble," thought Sylar as he made his way towards the bathroom. His contact was bothering him so he deciding to take them out once he reached the bathroom. Putting his contact in the container his stomach growled loudly. He hadn't eaten since this morning, and he knew that he needed energy as well because of what Noble had done to him. As he moved around he suddenly because dizzy. He grabbed onto the wall as he placed his back against it. Sliding to the tiled floor he leaned his head against the wall. His breath was labored as he looked around for Noble. He didn't quite trust the other male since he had bitten him before. He knew that he would be an easy meal right now if the other wanted.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:26 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-25-2012, 01:20 AM

Since the vampire was laying on the couch, staring upwards, it was easy to hear as Sylar tossed in the bed. When the boy was awake, it took a few minutes for his heatbeat to slow, and Noble listened as he moved to the bathroom.
Then there was a soft bump and the sound of sliding against wood, sounds most humans couldn’t hear. He stood, concerned, and peeked into the bathroom. He hesitated only for a moment, before lifting the boy up and carrying him into the living room, setting him on the couch. He wasn’t particularly gentle, but he wasn’t rough either.
“Dizzy?” Noble asked as he moved to the kitchen, getting a bit of ice water for the younger male. “I was worried about that. Worried I took too much…” He came back, handing the water to the boy. “I’ll make you some food, too…What do you want?” He didn’t particularly care whether or not Sylar was feeling well, but he did need this man. He’d be feeding off him for a while, anyway. “How’d your interview go?”

0ri0n83

Old 02-25-2012, 02:29 AM

Sylar looked up at Noble as he was picked up again. He knew what he must look light right now. He was placed down on the couch and he smiled at the other male as he whispered out,"Thank you." He heard Noble ask if he was dizzy and he nodded. "Yes," he managed to mutter out as he took the ice that the other offered him. As he laid there he thought about what the other male had asked him. "Nothing fancy. I would be fine with anything. Just heat something up form the fridge," said Sylar as he wrapped the ice in the washcloth before placing it on his forehead as he laid back. Sylar had a ton of left overs from various take out places around the area since he didn't like cooking, and was never very good at it to begin with.

He glanced at the other male as he heard him ask about his job interview. "Well I got the job. I start next week. It's a nice place, and I love the smell of coffee so that's always a plus. Speaking of which do you work?"

((By the way I was wondering if you wanted to start another RP. I have had a plot bunny circling about my head. I know we just started this RP, but I think you would be the perfect person to have as a partner for this particular RP No pressure though.))

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-25-2012, 02:42 AM

(Sounds good. What did you have in mind?)
“Coffee?” Noble frowned, stretching out on the other couch. “I used to work at a coffee shop down the road from here. Called Chill Café. Since you didn’t see me around school, you probably didn’t notice, but I’ve been missing for a little over two weeks.” Involuntary, the male flinched, touching one of the more serious bites above his pierced belly button.

0ri0n83

Old 02-25-2012, 03:01 AM

((Well you get to be as sadistic as you want. I was reading a story about an avian male that had the voice of an angel, he was caught by (insert your character here), and then we can go from there. Your character could be a either a bounty hunter, a collector of rare creatures, or anything that you want. It's a pretty loose storyline so we can work with it and hopefully have some fun.

Also I know you asked about ratings etc, if the scenes get "steamy" do you feel comfortable moving to E-mails or doing a scene skip?))

"Yes, coffee," replied Sylar as he looked at the other male. When he heard Noble say the name of the cafe his eyes widened. "That's the one," he exclaimed. Laying back down he stared at the ceiling. He was about to ask why he stopped working there, but decided that he probably shouldn't say anything. He didn't want to dredge up old memories about, well anything about the others past. He wasn't really comfortable around the other male yet, and he was unable to gauge the personality of the other yet. He remembered from the back of the school that the other could go from being nice to being downright ruthless without even batting an eye.

He was curious though about where the other males "sire" was. That was the one that had created Noble in the first place. He remembered reading that the sire trained the fledgling so that he could become a "proper" vampire and not bring attention to himself while living as an immortal, but that meant that the other one was no where to be seen. That made him feel uneasy. Did that mean that he could get ambushed anytime that he went outside? His paranoia was beginning to kick in again, but he closed his eyes as he squashed the feeling in his mind down. Maybe once he got to know the other male he would get enough courage to ask the other about his past. Opening his eyes again he got off of the couch and went into the kitchen. Digging around in one of the cupboards he grabbed a glass. Walking towards the fridge he got some water for himself. He was feeling a lot better. He was still a little dizzy, but he knew in time, and after he ate something, that he would feel better.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-25-2012, 03:31 AM

(Bird boy, huh? Yeah I’ll totally do it. I know it’s kinda unfair to ask, but will you start up the thread again? Kinda hectic at my place right now. Either one is cool. I have an email, but I can also time skip, so it’s your choice.)

“Oi…” Noble jumped up and strode into the kitchen after him. “You hungry now?” The boy dug around without waiting for a response, and finally settled on pizza once again, turning the oven on. “Don’t move too much…”
He eyes Sylar for a while, finally rubbing his head. “This is really weird. You’ve been awake for a while. I’m a vampire, who bit you, and I’m staying in your place. There’s nothing you wanna discuss?”

0ri0n83

Old 02-25-2012, 04:09 AM

((Done and done. Here's the link; An Angel's Tattered Wings

Also it's totally up to you. I can do either, I am easy to please as well, so whatever you wanna do.))

Sylar eyed the other male and nodded his head in response to his question. He then heard the other tell him that he shouldn't be moving around a lot. He huffed as he slid into one of the chairs at the small table in the kitchen. "You sound like a dotting mother," replied Sylar cooly as he eyed the other man. "Thanks for your concern though...I guess." He didn't know what it was about the other man that kept him from trying to attack him, or at least trying to kick him out of the house. He was a vampire for god's sake. An immortal, and as the stories say someone that didn't have a soul. He should be frightened, angry even, but right now all he could feel was confusion not to mention the odd sense of longing. Like the two of them should be together, but that was insane. Sylar immediately squashed those thoughts from his mind, it would not do well to dwell on something like that.

He continued to listen to the other male as he saw that Noble was digging around in his fridge. He made a mental note that the two of them, or at least, him would need to go shopping for something that had more nutritional value than left over meals and take out. The two of them locked gazes, and it was beginning to become very uncomfortable, so Sylar was glad when the other male spoke again to break the silence.

Questions. Of course he had questions. He had tons of questions buzzing in his head again to the point that he didn't know if it was his own thoughts or the blood loss that was making him dizzy. "Of course I have questions," replied Sylar. "Where do I begin though? I mean- Well I know you're a vampire, and that obviously entails that you drink blood." There was a question nagging at the back of his mind, and before he could think it out he blurted out,"Why did you choose me. I mean you had plenty of other people in the school, hell even the world to choose from. So why did you choose me." He was on a rampage of questions now. "So now that you are here. What do you plan on doing to me? Eventually suck me dry? Make me your play thing?" He didn't know when he had stood up. It was probably in the middle of the verbal tirade that he was throwing at the other male. Sitting back down he eyed the Noble as he got his breathing to slow down. It wouldn't do well for him to pass out again.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:27 AM..