AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2013, 07:21 PM

Username: AzuraX
Name: Seth Cross
Nick Name: “Silver Justice”
Power: Seth has no powers but his silver gun can transform into a silver blade and a silver stake.
Talent: Seth is gifted in hunting vampires. He has a very high rank and a lot of respect from the Elders.
Appearance:
Personality: Seth is considered to be a cold killer. He doesn’t give mercy and he is quick to make his prey suffer before he lets them die. He is very brutal when he fights against vampires. Most swear that the man has no heart within him at all.
Bio: Seth was originally raised up by a father and mother who lived in the peaceful country side. But when Seth was still young he one day came home to a blood bath. He witnessed a vampire slowly murder his family and before he could go after it Seth blacked out. He couldn’t remember what happened after that but soon awoke to a strange room. There he met the leader of the vampire slayers and he was taken in by them. After that, Seth swore revenge but the death of his family made him forget his childhood, along with the girl he once loved.

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-29-2013, 05:17 AM

Username: twotickets
Name: Majya (pronounced MY-yah) Iskra
Nickname: Mimi
Power: She's a vampire; she drinks blood and, when she is hungry or threatened, tends to go into a chaotic killing spree. She uses her own body as a weapon and has developed her own weird fighting style that just requires speed, brute strength, and the ability to be hard to kill. She is inhumanly strong and can only be killed by silver puncturing her heart or brain. As a vampire, she prefers to live in the dark but will not die if exposed to sunlight. However, she does not glitter.
Personality: She has something of a split personality; when she is not hungry or afraid, she talks a lot, pulls pranks, and generally likes to have fun and avoid conflict. When she's hungry or afraid, she enjoys the violence and is a bit of a sadist.
Bio: She was turned into a vampire about five years ago and is still figuring out what that means. She doesn't mean anyone harm, but she has to hurt people to survive, and she's okay with that. She is part of an insular vampire community that is working to bring back the age of the vampire. She doesn't particularly care about world domination, but she supports her friends, and she wouldn't mind not being hunted all the time.
Appearance:

Last edited by twotickets; 05-08-2013 at 03:05 AM..

twotickets

Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 AM

The hunger started as a small burn at the bottom of her stomach. Majya didn't notice it at first because she was at a club with Kris and Itya and Anais, and they'd all gotten just a little bit drunk.

It grew, though, consuming her from the inside out until it raged just underneath her skin. Still, Majya ignored it, because she was dancing with a really hot blond guy from up north somewhere, and she really didn't want to ruin a perfectly good party.

She could control it. It hadn't reached into her brain just yet.

But she'd waited too long between meals, and alcohol wasn't exactly known for its ability to increase a girl's control, so when the hunger came for her mind, it needed to knock only once before she was gone, with nothing but red eyes and a hastily-cut-off curse to give her away.

Her partner never had a chance.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2013, 09:50 PM

Seth sighed again as his boss, Author, rambled on and on about something unimportant. His hand uncurled from under his chin and set his arm down on the table again. Seth had always hated meetings, but he knew his boss was keeping something from him. For the past few weeks a sudden rivalry sparked up, but Seth had no interest even when it involves him. At this point though , his boss was just trying to make Seth lose his job completely. At least it seemed this way, and Seth was quickly growing tired of it.

The man finally got to the point after what felt like a day of nothing. Now Seth gave his full attention and the room quickly became intense. Even the boss was serious now. Author stood up and looked at the four slayers within the room. Going left to right it was Lucas, Gage, Seth, and Mika.

"There was another strike from a single vampire last night. This isn't just your run-of-the-mill vampire though. The damage was horrifying and the death were... Countless. We believe this vampire is the same one that has killed off even some of our most professional slayers. That is why I'm leaving this job to our famous number one ranker, Seth."

twotickets

Old 05-02-2013, 03:22 AM

Majya woke up alone.

Well, not exactly alone. There were people around, but seeing as how all of them were dead, Majya didn't think they counted. Pressing the back of her hand to that spot between her eyes, she slowly sat up and surveyed the mayhem.

She'd really outdone herself this time. "Anais?" She called out, her voice scratchy and small. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Anais? Itya? Kris? Is anyone here?"

No one answered. "Bastards," she muttered.

"This isn't funny, you know," she said to nothing. "I could lose my pension over this. The least they could have done was take me with them when they left."

Majya shook her head and made to get up. Her head spun, and the uncomfortable fullness of her stomach had her lying back down in short order. "How much did I eat?"

Not bothering to lift her head from the floor, she looked around. Within eyeshot were maybe fifteen bodies, if that collection of limbs by the door counted as one. She hoped she'd let the blond escape. She'd really liked him.

"Well, no use dilly-dallying," she told herself, and got up, ignoring the spinning of the room. "I doubt I managed to get to everyone. Anytime now, someone's going to want to investigate, and I'd better not be here then."

She found her shoes under the stout bartender's torso and did her best to get the worst of the blood off them before she slipped them on. Her coat and purse were still in the closet where she'd left them. After a quick look in the mirror, Majya put her coat on and pulled its hood over her hair. There was no way she'd be able to get all the stuff matted in her hair out without conditioner. She did manage to get the worst of the blood off her face and hands, though. It wouldn't do her much good if she forgot herself and smiled, but she didn't have much to work with.

Majya stepped over an outstretched hand at the back door and tried not to cry when she noticed that it connected to a shoulder that led to a head of beautiful blond hair.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2013, 08:00 PM

Seth stood up as his boss called his name. Sighing, he shifted in his uniform of all black. "So it's up to me as always huh? That's fine by me. I just hope I can beat this one. I've heard the tales. Isn't this one... The one that killed Author? He was very strong. I just hope you are right about this."

Leaving the room was usually easy for Seth, but this time he lingered. He had respected Author, and this vampire had brutally murdered him. It was a horrifying sight to see at that. But Seth knew what he had to do. This was his job now, and no one else would dare even try.

The journey wouldn't take too long. Seth could easily walk, and that was the best way to hunt. Carrying his camouflage bag of clothes was something he was also used to. He figured he'd need extra things because hunting a vampire could take up a lot of time. Not just days though, years. Seth slowly began to walk the path to his doom, he was sure of that.

twotickets

Old 05-05-2013, 12:26 PM

{The bosses are all named "Author," huh? Nice.}

Anais, Itya, and Kris spent a lot of time not talking to Majya when she got back to their apartment. Majya couldn't tell whether they were angry with her or angry with themselves for pressuring her to go to a party when they knew she'd be hungry.

She supposed it didn't matter now.

"I'm pretty sure no one saw me," Majya tried one morning. "We won't have to leave here. Everyone who knows is dead."

"Yeah, including the man I love." They were the first words anyone had spoken to Majya in days. Kris looked especially fierce when she said them, but it gave Majya hope.

"Please, you knew him for half a hour," Itya suppressed the half-smile tugging at her mouth.

"Half an hour is enough when it's the right one," Kris said, raising an eyebrow. "When you know, you know."

Anais could no longer hold in his laughter. "Yeah, the right one or five. You've eaten more of your 'true loves' than Majya has."

Kris smiled. "Well, their lives are so short, and this way, they're always with me," she said.

At that, Itya and Majya joined in the laughter. Everyone slipped up sometimes, after all. There was no point being mad about it.

Last edited by twotickets; 05-08-2013 at 03:08 AM..

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 AM

((Huh? No Author is some guy who was killed. And this Author is next!!! Muwhahaha. I don't know. Maybe she really hates the name Author? XD))

Seth held a cold look in his eyes as the sunlight disappeared. For him, it was only the begging of a new dawn. The city became golden, and then gray. It was like they reflected the exact sun. But now there was a hidden one. This made Seth extra careful. But he didn't want to be found out yet. He stopped at the next city he entered and rented a hotel room.

After a night of "rest "Seth continued his journey. But this time he had a map out. He looked over the small red circles that marked recent vampire attacks. The newest one is were the vampire were most likely to be. But he still had a ways to go. After a few more miles he reached the edge of a town that was at the very border of the attacked city.

The small town was a peaceful little one. Most of the people were friendly to Seth and he even got information on the people who died. He had a feeling though. This town was hardly noticeable, perfect for a vampire to attack. With that Seth choose to stay over at a kind lady's home. But he didn't even go inside once. Used to being outside all the time Seth spent most of it there.

twotickets

Old 05-07-2013, 06:12 AM

{Haha fair enough ... }

The nice part about having such a satisfying killing spree was that Majya wouldn't need to eat again for at least a month, which left her free to have as much fun as she wanted until then without any ickiness. Anais had just had his hunger, but Itya and Kris were still awaiting theirs. They hadn't been together long enough to sync up completely; that took most vampires at least ten years.

Everyone had thought Majya's would come after the other three's, like it usually did, but since hers had come early, they weren't taking any chances with Itya and Kris. As a result, Majya found herself locked in their apartment planning out good, discreet places to hunt.

"We can't do a club again," Anais said. "Too many variables. Plus, it's nice to be able to enjoy those places."

Itya tried next. "Well, what about the church? Only one or two exits, most people half-asleep ... "

Kris shook her head. "What if we don't get ours on a Sunday?"

Everyone fell silent in thought.

Majya shook her head after a few minutes. "I've got nothing. Wanna play some music?"

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2013, 10:32 PM

Seth found himself hanging around the town a lot. He usually wasn't the type so it almost surprising. It wasn't something he'd usually risk. These people were no doubt to be victims. But somehow he shared his game with them and got along with them fine. The town seemed so welcoming. It was like he was home.

Home.. the thought saddened him. Seth couldn't remember any of that. The only thing he could remember was a vampire slayer finding him and raising him to be the same. But Seth never forgot his disire to destroy the vampires. Whenever he sees one, he gets a deep disire to completely wipe their existence. His feeling of revenge went deep, but he could never call what exactly for.

twotickets

Old 05-08-2013, 03:19 AM

"We could always catch a few and keep them here," Itya suggested the next morning, idly pulling apart the scarf she'd been knitting.

"No, I don't like that," Kris countered, not even looking up from her puzzle. "They don't taste as good when they're scared."

Privately, Anais disagreed-- fear had a way of tenderizing the flesh and heating the blood in a way that was impossible to duplicate. He said nothing, merely laid down his copy of Love and the Bounty Hunter he'd been reading for the 3,281th time and watched.

"Well, I, for one, don't want to have to move again," Itya said. "So what other choice do we have? We can't risk making this public again. Majya's mistake is bound to send a bounty hunter our way."

Anais wanted to say that if fiction was anywhere close to reality, he wouldn't mind that at all. He didn't.

"I'm sorry, everyone," Majya said. "We could just-- I don't know-- tell them we're having a party? Like, a week-long slumber party: bring your friends."

"You always want to party," Kris pointed out. "That doesn't make it good strategy."

"Actually--" Everyone looked at Anais. "Actually, that's not bad. No fear, no investigations, just ... a haunted house theme, and everybody has a good time. We'll have to leave here afterwards, but at least we'd get to have one last party before we go."

The girls shrugged. They'd had worse ideas.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2013, 03:06 AM

The days rolled by quickly for Seth. He constantly trained himself in the mornings and late in the nights. But when over people were awake he merely talked to them or ventured in the town. But he had began to think his judgement was wrong. Maybe this simple town wasn't a target after all.

On the night Seth began packing, he over heard something. A big party for some teenagers apparently. Seth stopped packing and spoke to two girl who were chatting about it. After speaking with them he decided he would join. He figured it couldn't hurt. He wanted to enjoy things for just a bit longer.

Finally, the day was there. He left the town with a girl who had also wanted to join in. He followed her to a wonderful city that was around ten miles away from the town. Feeling a bit excited he followed the girl to the party. It was surprisingly easy to get in too. That was when he got a bad feeling. No it couldn't be, yet it was. He could feel the presence of not only one, but a group of vampires.

twotickets

Old 05-09-2013, 04:09 AM

Majya picked up a tray of tiny sandwiches and weaved through the crowds, stopping every so often to inhale the sweet scent of blood pulsing underneath a person's skin. She wasn't at all hungry, but blood was intoxicating-- better than alcohol. Even its smell made her feel loose and warm inside, like she could do anything, and everything would be okay.

She saw a good-looking guy walk in with a bunch of girls and headed his way, torn between dumping her tray and using it as a prop for the ever-important first impressions. As she got closer, however, she saw that something was ... off. He didn't seem to be having a good time at all, and his blood smelled just a little bad, like-- like fear, or concern. Who was this man, and why was he here?

Never one to back down from a challenge, she checked her reflection in the shiny surface of the tray and continued toward him with renewed confidence.

"Tiny sandwich?" she asked, a coy smile playing about her lips.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2013, 08:40 PM

Seth ignored the girls for the moment. He had to focus his energy. In order to find the vampires before it was too late, he stood still. But the strong vampire blood snapped him from his focus. He looked at the vampire girl coldly.

"No thanks, I'm not really craving anything. Though I wouldn't mind a glass of water.... Would you mind showing me to the drinks? I just think I need a bit of a refreshment right now." He kept his tone like ice when he spoke to her.

He moved from his place, freeing himself from the girls who had surrounded him. For a moment he couldn't help but study the vampire. Strange... Somehow she reminded him of someone. But who was it? Somehow he couldn't quite place her though. But it was really odd to feel connection to a vampire. Then he got an even darker look. This girl could be connected to his parents...

twotickets

Old 05-10-2013, 08:25 AM

Majya hadn't felt cold for five years, not since the change had happened. But something in this man's eyes sent cold shivers down her back. This was no ordinary dude at a party.

Trying not to be too obvious about it, she scanned the room for her friends. At least two were in some other room, and Itya was too far away and too preoccupied with dancing at a cute redhead to signal.

They reached the drinks table, and Majya walked around it, placing it between her and the man she was beginning to regret speaking to.

"So what brings you to these parts?" she asked, more to find out what he'd say than to fulfill any expectation of an honest answer.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2013, 07:29 PM

Seth followed her to the drinks. He kept his eyes locked on her now. There had to be some way to get her alone. He wanted to know what these vampire were up to. He gently took the cup and drinks a bit before placing it down.

Her next question didn't surprise him in the least, He had suspected she would ask. But he wasn't just going to tell her that he was hunting her. It would be stupid, way too stupid.So he decided he'd play with her.

"I just wanted to find something. Really anything at this point. The thing is, my memories from my past are almost completely gone. But this place... It sort of began to stir my memories. I thought if I came to this, there might be a chance I could meet someone. But I guess it was hopeless after all. You are the only one my mind reacts to. Don't you find that odd? I thought for sure that I'd never forget such a.. beautiful face."

twotickets

Old 05-11-2013, 01:44 PM

Majya had never been good at telling when someone was lying to her; she was probably, as Anais said, the most gullible vampire on the planet. Even so, there was no doubt in Majya's mind that he was lying to her. No one ever looked at her in such a predatory way (and wasn't that a switch) and called her beautiful.

She did understand losing memories, though. She also knew what pain could come of regaining them. Majya had thrown herself into parties for good reasons, and the biggest one was simply to forget.

"That is very strange," she said finally, unsure what else to do. "I'm quite sure I've never seen you before. Anyway, enjoy the party. I know I intend to."

With that, she turned and picked up a new tray of sandwiches. She wanted to rush over to Itya, but she was pretty sure that would make things worse. She also wanted to turn around and keep the terrifying stranger in her sights, but she didn't want him to think she was suspicious. Instead, she smiled at a group of good-looking guys and started a flirtation with the tallest one. She hoped he'd step in with her if the stranger came up to her again.

As she said all the inane and funny things she'd said a hundred times before, laughing, nodding, and smiling in all the right places, her mind worked harder than it had in years. How could she warn the others without letting this-- this-- hunter, probably, who they were?

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2013, 09:27 PM

Seth watched as she slipped away. He didn't mind much anyways. It wasn't like he could just kill her right now. There were too many people at the moment. Plus, he was only looking for one vampire. It wasn't like he was after a bunch of them, for now. As long as they didn't make a move he wasn't planning to make his.

Even so, he planned to stay. Without him, these humans were just food. He had a feeling he had set himself into a trap of his own free will. It make him feel angry at first, but it was fine. It was his job to protect people after all. So he planned to find out who all the vampires were.

It was better to find out who was who in this case. He had a skill of finding vampires even over strong perfume. So he finished his drink and walked towards the crowds. They had to be in here with him, so finding them should be easy. He smelled one and walked towards his first target, one with long blonde hair.

"Good evening." He smiled gently towards her. This was something he was good at. He was always told he had a secret charm, and now he would use it. But he also had his job to do. "Mind if we dance? I'd hate to miss out on a chance with a girl like you."

twotickets

Old 05-12-2013, 01:34 PM

Majya watched in horror as the man approached Itya. He clearly had some way of singling out vampires; he had to be a bounty hunter.

Itya had been a vampire longer than Majya had, and she was getting hungry; she had better instincts than Majya and was probably going to be strong enough to take care of herself by the time the hunter tried anything. Majya took deep, deliberate breaths and tried to relax, to focus on the cute guys talking with her.

It wasn't working. In frustration, she shoved her tray into one dude's arms and rushed off to find Anais. Anais always knew what to do with things like this.

She realized as soon as she reached the door that something very odd was happening: she was feeling anger and fear, two emotions she hadn't felt in almost five years. She didn't like them one bit.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2013, 12:06 AM

Seth put on a fake smile for the vampire. He had his feeling about this one or the earlier one. But he had no proof that either had gone on a mass killing. Suddenly he began to fell glad he had come. If anything happened, he'd find out which one could truly do the most damage.

Seth's attention broke as he heard some boys panic. He looked over quickly to see the girl from earlier begin to flee. Now he had to be careful because he knew she was going to tell the other vampires about him. He stepped away from the vampire he was talking to and walked off to the drinks again.

Now Seth felt unsettled. But then again it could just be a good thing. If the vampires knew of a hunter they wouldn't harm anyone. Unless they were fools, like the others he had killed. Those types couldn't survive him, because he was too quick. Common sense can make a big difference in a fight to the death. Personally, Seth was ready to fight if anything went wrong.

twotickets

Old 05-14-2013, 02:04 PM

Kris and Anais were in the same room upstairs, watching some rather fantastic gymnastics displays courtesy of some traveling circus act that happened to be in town and also in the mood for a party.

The way Kris eyed them was ravenous, and Majya knew her hunger wasn't far off. She didn't know whether that made the situation better or worse.

"Hunter," she whispered to Anais when she reached them.

Anais turned to her, eyes wide and dark. As far from hunger as he could get. "Where?"

"Downstairs, with Itya. I couldn't warn her in time."

"Alone?"

"I don't know. He came in with some girls, but he's the only one who scares me."

Anais clucked his tongue and yanked Kris backwards into their conversation. "We are going downstairs. Hunter."

Kris didn't protest-- just let herself be dragged out the door and down the stairs. Majya followed at a distance, feeling completely at a loss. They had not faced a hunter in more than a year.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2013, 08:15 PM

Seth set his cup down gently after only a few moments. He counted the seconds as the smell of vampires got stronger. He could take an easy guess now that there was exactly four of them. He closed his eyes for a mere second before snapping them back open. For a hunter, it was that simple.

Now knowing what to expect, he figured he might as well as play a game with them. There was still a party going on after all. They couldn't kill him, not even if he happened to be alone. He smirked at the thought of a challenge. "Let the games begin." He muttered gently.

This time he willingly came away from the drinks. His silver hair gently swayed at his neck as he walked towards the crowd. But this time he simply approached a group of normal everyday humans. He looked relaxed and comfortable, joining in with them.

"Well I know you said to find the most beautiful girl here, but honestly I prefer the pale types while you like the tan ones. But I really don't see how you like them dude. More than half the girls here are totally fake. There was even one that stared me down for no reason. I don't know, maybe my past years of traveling makes me look out of place."

twotickets

Old 06-03-2013, 05:31 AM

"What's he doing?" Majya whispered, torn between frustration and anxiety.

"Spoiling our dinner," Anais muttered.

"Should we leave?" This from Kris.

"There's only one, and he looks pretty scrawny." Itya showed just a tip of her fangs. "I bet I can take him."

"Are we sure there is only one?" Anais asked. "They don't normally work alone."

Majya shrugged helplessly. "I only sensed him, but ... "

"This place is full of humans. We could never get a clear read here."

Majya hadn't felt cold in nearly five years, but she shivered.

"Can we leave?"

No one answered; her friends were all watching the hunter as he chatted with various humans, pointedly ignoring their gaze.

"He must be warning them. There will be a mass panic. Better to leave now, while we are still undetected--"

"Won't that look suspicious?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps that is what he wants."

Majya left the conversation feeling ill at ease and went in search of her cloak, which was, of course, buried under dozens of others. She put it on but removed it after a moment, rolling it into a bundle she could conceal under another cloak, and found something brightly colored and distinctive to wear. She hoped whoever owned it wouldn't mind too much.

When she got back, her friends were still arguing.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2013, 04:52 PM

Seth hadn't expected it, but he was enjoying things. He had always been the type to secretly love the thrill of things. He didn't want to cause chaos yet though. He had to plan carefully enough so the humans could survive. Something like a... Then it hit him. Seth couldn't help but smirk in victory.

He moved closer to the people. He wanted to fool the vampires into thinking he was going to tell everyone there secret. He needed them to think it. So he went over to one of the females he knew, whispering to her.

"I need a favor." He spoke softly, just enough so only she could hear it. "I want you to act freaked out and begin telling other people something that will freak them out. It will be fun, don't you think?" Seth then pulled away and smiled.

Right away the girl did just as requested. Seth looked to the vampires as whispers spread across the room. Then he lipped some words, as if to say. "I win." Before he moved back to the group he had originally been with.