anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 12:12 AM

Hey! We ask that you please don't post here! (( Falconidas + anonchop only! )) Feel free to read along, though! It should be interesting!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Priscilla Evans!
I am currently seventeen years old!
Oh my gosh! I'm totally a GIRL obviously!
What kind of question is-...? I'm a human!
I look like this!

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 01:16 AM

How do I even do this shit, yo. Seriously, you can't just plop me down and hope I get it right.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, yeah. JUST Volbis, nothing else.
I'm old enough.
Male.
That's NO concern of yours.
Quit staring at me.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 01:43 AM

Priscilla crossed her legs slowly and sighed. The day couldn't move any slower, could it? She rolled her light blue eyes and rested her chin on her hand as the teacher continued to drag on. The only thing on Priscilla's mind, however, was Prom. Only two weeks away and not a boy had asked her yet. She blinked and opened her notebook. All across the page she opened to was his name. Josh Rudd. Josh Rudd. Josh Rudd. Josh Rudd. She smiled to herself and picked up her pencil to continue. He just absolutely had to ask her out. He was the most popular boy in school, after all. How could he not ask Priscilla out? She continued her mindless doodling until the bell rang and it was time for lunch. "Finally..." She muttered to herself. After a quick make-up check with a small compact mirror, she fluffed up her short blond hair and smiled wide.

Moments later, she was in the crowded cafeteria with all of her gal-pals- Amy, Shelby, and Terra. "So, have you decided on what you're going to wear?" Amy asked, applying a dark pink shaded lip gloss. Priscilla tilted her head and grinned. "Not yet. I'm waiting to see Josh and ask him to go dress shopping with me later." The girls simultaneously "Eep!"d at that, which made Priscilla laugh. "Right!? I know, I think I'll see him next period. I don't know if he's here today or anything..." Shelby then tapped her chin. "I saw him in class this morning. He'll be there." She then winked and Terra gave her input, "Girl, you best be lookin' your finest, though. I heard that Natalie has got her eyes on him." Terra then snapped her fingers and flipped her hair. (( Terra is African-American :D )) Priscilla bit her lip at that. "Natalie?" Her eyes shifted to the other side of the cafeteria where "The Platinums" sat. Natalie and her crew were all there, talking and "Eep"ing amungst themselves. Priscilla's eyes narrowed. There was no way she was loosing out to that skinny skank...

"Whatever. I can handle her." Pricilla closed her eyes and nodded matter-of-factly. She then pushed in her ear buds and turned on her ipod. "Alright... Well, I'm off! See ya' later!" Her friends all waved and Priscilla got up, leaving the cafeteria. She put her bag in her locker (located in the math department building, eck) and decided to take a short walk with what time was left of lunch. After closing her locker, she left the building and started toward the track and field area. She turned her music up, full blast, and began walking with a hop to the beats that moved her.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 02:21 AM

"Despite popular belief, this doesn't remind me of home... It just smells funny and makes me cough." The man nodded, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth, only to stick his tongue out and snuff the flame on it. "Eh, I didn't think it would, I just wanted to see if you'd try it." He peered over at a shard of glass on the ground, grabbing it and moving to peer into it, only to see himself. "You can be a real ass..." He shoved the glass shard into his pocket, pushing himself to his feet and stretching with a yawn. He looked down from the school roof, eyeing over the few students he could find. No one was looking, thus no one would see him.

"Children... Stuck in there ways, they come and go. Why do I return to see them? Perhaps they give me a sense of hope in the world, and joy knowing they go home to their families each day..." He sighs quietly, lowering his head before snorting. "Or not." He could honestly care less about anyone here in the human's plane, he just found the school roof a nice place to relax and unwind. He say one girl walking alone toward the track, narrowing his eyes at her before focusing on another group of children. She was just a face, nothing special about her, nothing to really draw his focus anyway.

He eyed over his ashen skin, the dark gray contrasting with the slightly visible red veins under it. "Someone is going to catch you, you know that. It's happened before, and you're getting real tired of people calling you "gargoyle man" in New York. Just change your appearance." He dug back into his pocket, digging out his trusty shard of glass to stare into it. His entirely purple eyes seemed red in the reflection to him, just a sign of his madness. "I'd say get caught again, why not? Are you afraid to hurt anyone who catches you?" He sighed, repocketing the glass. "I knew you'd say that, you're always looking to pick a fight." His skin begins to shift to a pale tone, his eyes becoming hazel and considerable more human as his horns and claws retract. He based himself off a young boy he'd killed Wisconsin, figuring no one could recognize him here.

"I swear to Lucifer himself, if I get caught and someone tries to throw me into a class room...

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 02:54 AM

Priscilla by this time was dancing her way to the track. The music encompassed her to the point that she hadn't even noticed the small pack of bikers behind her who were now making their way to the track as well. So, when the bright red Schwinn bike swerved only inches away from her, she bounced back to avoid being ran over and fell hard on her bottom. The other bikers swerved out of the way and the group collectively continued on. "HEY! WATCH IT, FREAKS!" She shouted, probably screamed since her music was still playing on max. She huffed as tears began to tickle at the corners of her eyes. How embarrassing! A few people had stopped to look at her and began to point. She rubbed her cheek and got on one knee, making sure she had her balance, then stood up and gave her shorts a quick pat down to get the grass off. "Some people are just assholes..." She muttered under her breath. She could hear a few people laughing and saw one person put away their camera phone. Priscilla ran a sleeve across her eyes to stop the tears from forming any further, then shoved her hands into her pockets and began to walk back from whence she came. This time, though, she turned down her music and her shoulders were slightly slumped over. "I really hope no one important saw that..." She cringed and thankfully made it all the way to her locker without anyone approaching her about the happening. From her locker, she pulled out her bag and re-fluffed her hair in the small mirror hanging from the door. When she closed the door to her locker, a handsome face smiled down at her.

"Josh. Rudd." She blinked and quickly fluffed her hair again. "I-I... So are you-" She stuttered, but was able to plaster on a huge smile. The tall blond haired boy chuckled and shook his head. "Are you okay, dude? I saw this hilarious video a while ago of you-..." He began to hold up his phone, but Priscilla snatched it from him. In a mass-recipient video message, one could watch Priscilla getting the wind knocked out of her. A few people had already replied. Hilarious!, OMG I hope shes ok!, LOL, FAIL, What a clutz!... Priscilla blinked and shoved the phone back to Josh. "I'm fine, thanks." She smiled. "But I think I'm gonna go home. Thanks for worrying! I'm fine!" She started to run away and knocked into another person. 'Dammit!' She cursed herself mentally, but giggled it off, pointing to the kid, then running away even faster. Josh, meanwhile, couldn't stop laughing.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 03:22 AM

He looked around, seeing if he'd tempted fate and a teacher would come up on the roof to throw him into a class. There was none, he was alone as usual. "Good." He smirked a bit, stepping out onto the ledge of the roof and balancing on it. "I wonder if I fell, what people would do if they found me laying there. I mean, I wouldn't be dead, maybe just lay there. But, it'd probably be pretty freaky on their behalf." He laughed some, pulling out the glass shard to get his response. "We're trying not to get caught. Quit testing people and yourself." The demon in the mirror now had purple eyes, the eyes he could've swore he had moments ago. He needed to reevaluate his life...

"Everyone went back inside, it seems. If I just fall, who's going to notice? So long as I land on my feet, I should be alright, right?" He snickered a bit, grinning and hopping from the nearly four story building. He landed on his feet, his eyes widening as he fell forward onto the ground and gritting his teeth in pain. "Nope-- Bad, bad idea. Not broken, just hurt. Don't yell something stupid like "Fuck, my legs, dammit all", you'll be fine, kid. Just... lay here." And so, he did. Just lay there outside of the school, breathing heavily in pain. "If anyone finds you, you were just trying to take a nap because you are some kind of drunkard, or "dope-head". Good cover, you're solid."

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 03:27 AM

(( Here's the link to the Wallingford Academy RP! Get yourself a character started, boy! ))

---------- Post added 05-14-2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" She talked to herself, hitting herself in the forehead as she continued down the hall. By now, everyone had reached their classes and nobody was left roaming. She blinked away her embarrassed tears and took a deep breath. "Everyone will forget it in the morning." She nodded to herself and stopped at the door of the building. Outside looked so bright and sunny. She opened the door and the warmth from the sun put a reassuring smile on her lips. Today could turn around at any moment! Her feet began taking her further outside. She sighed and began to walk around the building. Teachers avoided patrolling the math department's building because students who were taking higher level math courses were less likely to skip class. She looked around for a place to sit, but only found a boy laying down in the grass. By the looks of him, he was probably a delinquent. She blinked and slowly walked past him. "You should get back to class, dude. You don't look cool by skipping." She shook her head and realized that to him, she would appear to be skipping class as well. "And I-I get good grades and have a bit of a headache... So... I'm allowed... to..." She slowly trailed away from what she was saying. She then composed her thoughts and looked toward the laying boy again. "Do I know you?" She asked, peering more closely.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 PM

Volbis squirmed a little, huffing some. His body recovered quickly, but it would still be just a little bit before he'd be able to stand. The sound of the school doors bursting alerting him. He just lay there, still unable to move as she came up to drone on, and on about what a good student she was, and how her grades were good enough to allow her to skip. He caught very little of what she actually said, sighing heavily once she'd finished. "I would sure hope not with how you feel the need to say four sentences in place of say, one. The one sentence being, "Get to class.". You don't know me, you've never seen me, do feel free to shove off anytime, kiddo. I'm trying to enjoy a nice sunny day." He grumbled, obviously sounding considerably annoyed.

He could hear the near-silent voice in his pocket, muffled by the clothing, though to hear ear it would be just them and the sound of the wind. He figured it would be best to just ignore it this time, she didn't need to see him have a conversation with a demon in a shard of glass, even if to here, it would just seem like him talking to a mere reflection.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 07:50 PM

Priscilla blinked at the boy, at first appearing confused then later angry. "Now you look here, Mr. Delinquent! Today is not the day to get on my bad side!" She pointed a finger at him and felt her face become scary. "But its too late for a warning, so..." She threw her hands in the air and at the same time sat down next to him. "You're already on my bad side. No going back now." She rubbed her head and massaged her cheeks in attempt to make the face go away... Wrinkles could form if she let her radical emotions show. Not to mention the technique would sooth her. "To get back at you, I will now commence execution of the exact opposite of your request. Shove off? Oh." She laughed slightly, putting a more pleasant look on. "You mean sit down and further pester you, obviously." She smiled. Her eyes stared into the distance, up at the sky. "It is a rather nice day, though, isn't it?" She hummed to herself and leaned back on her elbows, soaking up the vitamin-enriched rays.

Maybe she seemed a bit neurotic? So what? Its not like this stranger would care, obviously. He obviously didn't know who Priscilla was since he was speaking to her in such a manner. She tossed a bit of her short blond hair behind her shoulder, then yawned. "Well? Annoying you, am I?" She smiled at him with her best girl-aura. How she loved sarcasm in the presence of people she disliked...

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 08:01 PM

Boy, I bet this demon would be just paralyzed with fear at the sight of her scary faces. The only problem being that he was still face down in the grass, not even giving her the satisfaction of a glance. The more attention he paid to her, the longer she'd stay, at least he figured. "Fucking hell, girl. Please just go, I'm very busy right now and I was just on my way to do something that was anything but this. Yes, it's a nice day, that's why I'm out here. But, surely you can enjoy your day elsewhere?" If he could walk without being in pain right now, he sure would.

"You're doing nothing but annoying me, and wasting your own time. Here I lay, to not be bothered, and of course you feel the need to do just that!" He paused, moving a hand to the back of his head to scratch it. "Listen, alright? I'm not saying leave, just maybe try and quiet your talkbox. Like, bring it down to a two, since you're on at least a five." He laughed a bit, the harshness in his voice replaced suddenly by what seemed to be a more joking tone. "Enjoy the breeze and company while you can, cause I'm leaving in at most four minutes." He twitched and squirmed a little more, regaining some feelings that weren't sore pain in his legs. He still didn't care to talk to this girl much, even with the slight fluctuation in attitudes.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 08:20 PM

The girl could tell that she was getting nowhere with this one, or as he had put it "wasting her own time"... So, after he was done speaking, she narrowed her eyes and flicked the back of his head angrily. She then swiftly got to her feet and began to walk away. "Asshat." She said loud enough for him to hear. Priscilla sighed and made her way all the way to the school gate. It was closed during hours, so she had to find a way to get over it. The first thing she did was find a clear spot where nobody would catch her being so irresponsible. She then threw her bag over the fence. "No turning back now..." She spoke to herself as she put her foot in a rung of the cheap fence. As she reached the top, she hoisted her free leg over and made the free fall to the other side. She landed quietly and pat herself off before walking over to grab her bag. "Home free at last." She smiled to herself and looked up at the sky again. It really was a fantastic day, after all.

Priscilla walked home slowly, avoiding at all cost remembering her embarrassing situation. Instead, she conjured up dresses she would wear at Prom. Short blue? Frilly pink? Elegant green? She simply could not make up her mind! As she reached her house, she pulled out her key and moved inside, closing the door quietly behind her. She lived with her mother and little brother- both not home at the moment. She sighed and kicked off her shoes, then ran up to her room and opened her laptop. She browsed all of her favorite social networking websites for a while and noticed a consistent certain video that was being leaked seemingly everywhere... Priscilla groaned and hit herself in the forehead. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." PING A message from her friend, Amy startled her. She opened it.

A: Hey! OMG! How cruel of her! Are you OK?
P: I'm FINE. Ugh. I want people to just forget about it already! DX
P: Wait. How cruel of who?
A: UH. Natalie ofc!
A: OMG, did you not hear!?
P: Apparently not!?
A: Natalie payed those bikers to knock u over!
P: ...
P: OMG SHE IS DEAD! This is all because she knows I like Josh!

Priscilla slammed her laptop shut and moved onto her bed. "Bitch..." She muttered to herself and hugged a pillow. Tomorrow would call for drastic measures.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM

He didn't react to being flicked in the head, still just chilling on the ground. He nearly made a snarky remark in return to her insult, but at the risk of her staying even a moment longer, he opted against it. He heard her footsteps grow more and more quiet as the distance between them widened. Solitude again... Well, near solitude. He pulled the glass from his pocket, rolling himself onto his back to he could stare up at the purple-eyed demon in the reflection. "Am I too harsh on people? I mean, think of all the friends I miss out on!" "You're being blatantly sarcastic again. The humor comes from hiding it so well making people think you're serious, Volbis." He nodded in agreement with himself, smirking some. "You're right, you're right. I'll keep trying to get the more finer points in being a cynic." "You're using words you don't know again." He scoffed, narrowing his eyes at the reflection before shoving it back into his pocket.

He pushed himself to his feet, stretching out his newly healed muscles with a long exhale. He'd probably never just let himself fall off the roof again, that was the worst paralysis rest he'd ever taken. He padded off into a random direction, all paths leading somewhere he had no place in. Unlike teens though, he did not care to fit in, nor to find himself rapt in a cloak of drama. He was fine with just strolling about and travelling. "You hungry? We could stop by somewhere if you want. How about the local hobo bonfire can? He groaned some, moving his hands up to rub his temples. "Those don't exist in these small towns, I already told you that. We'll go to the local fast-foodery, and have you seduce your way into a hamburger." He snatched the glass shard back out to get his response of "Sounds good to me!"

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM

Priscilla nodded off somehow in a weird position. When she woke up, it was midnight. "Great. Now I'll never get back to bed." She groaned and slugged out of her bed. Choosing which outfit to wear might consume some time, right? She scoured her closet high and low, finding articles of clothing that she'd completely forgotten of. When she'd finally picked out what to wear, she grabbed a quick shower and swiftly put it on. She laid back down in bed then, with her hair wrapped in a towel, watching the clock on her bedside stand... She had no clue, honestly, what she was going to do to Natalie. Drama like this always seemed to find its way to Priscilla, though. She sprawled out on the bed and closed her eyes. Somehow, to avoid thinking about it, she ended up being reminded of the prick from school. "Asshat." She repeated aloud, picturing his face in the ground. She felt her stomach growl and sat up. "Food." Priscilla was a rather light girl. Lanky and proud, she felt like she had a very fine figure. However, her eating habits would probably not vouch for her "delicate" appearance. She once was even told that she resembled a barbarian while eating... She found her kitchen, though, and realized that there was nothing appetizing present. Her stomach growled again. "Fine." She ran back upstairs and put on a pair of shoes, then snatched a twenty from her cowy-bank cleverly named "Moo-lah". She snickered at her ten year old self for naming it such as she did almost every other time when retrieving currency, then found her way down the stairs and out the door.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 09:51 PM

"How many coffees are you going to drink, kid? You've been here for hours. Literally, hours. And you've been through at least fifty cups!" The middle-aged woman behind the counter scolded him, seeming just a bit. "Now, Michelle. You don't care if I call you Michelle, right? It's on your name tag. Back to what I was saying; you're a busy, young lady. Do you really have the time to ask me about my coffee habits? I mean, considering you're probably like, burning fries or something?" He snickered some, quiet pleased with his own wit and how he disregarded her entirely. He had just a bit of influence naturally, something about his voice and how it rang on human ears. "Yeah, well... I'm gonna go check on the fries then, but I still think you should be heading home." He nodded a few times, waving her off and taking a sip of his coffee as his other hand scratching his head. "Egh, this tastes like bitterness and nothing more..." He set the coffee down with a grimace, the personality change leading to a distaste for the stuff.

"I like it, it's less bitter than you, so. I accept it with open arms." He scowled at the demon in the glass shard on the table, putting the cup ontop of it to block most of his view. "Right, well remind me to never come here again so neither of us have the stuff..."

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 10:10 PM

The sidewalks were lit by bright orange streetlights. Priscilla walked around with no set destination in mind for quite some time. She'd have forgotten why she was out past midnight in the first place had it not been for her constantly growling belly. She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked a bit faster. It was getting colder in the area and she was dumb enough to leave in a pair of fashionably ripped denim shorts and a tight solid pink t-shirt. Priscilla rolled her eyes at herself, then remembered a close-by bakery. Bread sounded delicious. Hell, anything sounded delicious.

As the teenager picked up her pace, she felt something peculiar... A presence? She slowed down and blinked. Footsteps which did not belong to her seemed to do so as well in a delayed manner. 'Someone... is following me...' She didn't turn around, though. She walked faster again, though, and touched her pockets. She smiled to herself when she found her cell phone. At least she had this. She pulled it out and began pretending to text. The feeling, however, did not dissipate. Whatever was following her was not going away. Priscilla grew so daring as to stop completely and turn around. The footsteps stopped, but no figure was in sight. The areas between streetlights were pitch black... Could her stalker be there? She looked over her shoulder and saw the bakery only a block away. "I can make it..." She breathed, then turned around to continue walking, even faster.

A hand reached out to her, though, and pulled her back before she could take another step. Her phone dropped on the cold hard cement and shattered. Only a millisecond of her high pitched scream could be heard. Then, everything went black.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 11:12 PM

Meanwhile, at the Burger King!"So, Mich... Can I call you Mich? I feel like I've known you forever, so you know, I try and be pretty casual." She gave him a deadpan stare, not amused by him near as much as he was amused by himself. "Kid, you're really just pushing your luck with me..." "Pushing my luck as in you find me incredibly charming and you'd love to serve me another coffee, am I right or what?" The lady sigh, rolling her eyes and heading over to the coffee machine to pour him yet another cup. "I can kick you out of here anytime if I consider you unruly as a customer, or call the police." "Why would you do that? It'd a be a big waste of everyone's time!" He laughed some, actually holding his sides as if to mock her. "Yeah, you're right. You seem entirely unruly..." She didn't know it, but boy did he have her under his thumb.

They shared idle conversation for a while, the young man even able to eventually draw a smile from the old, stern cashier. He decided this would be his new hangout spot during the night, since he didn't need to sleep. He'd come visit her, figuring she was one of the only tolerable humans in this town, next to the museum curator and the man who ran the library. All older people, much like what he truly was. I mean, technically he was at least centuries older than them, but they didn't ever need to know that.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2013, 11:28 PM

"I swear on all things holy if this is some stupid prank to further embarrass me, you will be hearing from my lawyer!" Priscilla kicked and squirmed on the cold floor. Her wrists were tied together behind her back and her eyes were blindfolded. Her captor was still knotting the ankle-restraints, whoever he or she may have been. "God, shut up. You're so annoying." The voice made its debut. It sounded very masculine. Priscilla bit her tongue. It hadn't been the first time in a while she was perceived so annoyingly. "What do you want with me? Why are you doing this?" She actually decided to hold still while he tied the last knot. "You? I'm not after you, stupid." The voice seemed to laugh maniacally. "I have bigger fish to fry." His laugh was so deep and bellowing that it gave Priscilla chills. "Then what do I have to do with any of this!?" Her voice seemed to crack. It was the first time in a while that she was genuinely scared... This wasn't a prank. This wasn't a joke. Whoever this man was, Priscilla didn't even have the courage to be sarcastic with him anymore.

"Child." The voice grew quiet. "Don't ask questions. It will be so much easier on the both of us... In fact." The steps moved up to her face and she again felt his cold hands... Hands, though, that didn't feel like hands this time... Cloth was shoved in her mouth and a rope was tied around her head to really shut her up. "There. You're welcome." The voice chuckled and Priscilla began to quiver.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2013, 01:14 AM

And thus, even more time passed at the Burger King! I"Hey, hey. I think you're a pretty young lady. Sure you could find love! Why not?" He was now laying on the Burger King counter, relaxing as he stared up at the roof. She had stopped caring about standing, sitting at one of the tables and taking a smoke break. "Eh, I don't know, kid. I'm in my forties, I been alone for nearly ten years. I work at a fast food joint, and obviously I ain't the prettiest Peggy-Sue you see walking about." She ran a hand back though her hair, deeply inhaling from her cigarette. The smoke detectors in the place were broken, but no one else needed to know about that...

"Listen her, Mich. I think you're a hell of a lady, and you could have any man you wanted with just a bit of confidence. Maybe a new hairdo, a little make up? Forget about it, you'll be beating guys off with a stick!" He grinned over at her, giving a quick thumbs up. He'd grown more attached to her than he had any other person in some time, a kind of brother/sister, mother/son bond. Of course he was still kind of just using her for coffee, but he did care about her to some degree.

He had no idea what was going on in the alleyways of this small town. He was a simple, humble demon...

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2013, 02:03 AM

The man looked down at Priscilla and tilted his head. She was just like all other humans- weak, scared, pitiful. He rolled his eyes, pondering whether he should just do away with her now and save himself the trouble later. He then shook his head. "Not yet. She can still be of use." The man pulled out a piece of chalk and began to scrawl something on the cement beside her. It was a summon. Hopefully whoever this man was after was close enough to sense the summon.

Last edited by anonchop; 05-16-2013 at 02:50 AM..

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM

"Thanks for all of this--... Say, what even is your name?" Her brows knit together as she lightly tilted her head to the side. He sat up, laughing a little bit. "My name? Why would that even be kind of important? I'm just a young man, Mich. You'll probably never even see me again! What if I feel like spreading my wings and leaving town?" She rolled her eyes, sighing heavily. "Humor me anyway, considering you feel we're close enough for you to call me 'Mich'." He gave a shrug, figuring it wouldn't hurt to tell ONE human his name... "It's--"

"Volbis."
He nodded, now sitting on the pavement of the alleyway ontop of the summoning circle. "Seriously? What the fuck..." He looked around in the darkness, his low-light vision giving him full sight of his surroundings. He peered between the tied-up girl and the demon that stood over him. "Zilgus?" He narrowed his eyes, positive he knew this man.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2013, 07:52 PM

(( Ehhhhhh. Gotta get ready for work... I'll be back later. -Wished you were on earlier- ;n; ))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2013, 01:50 AM

The man breathed out a heap of air. "Volbis, my good friend!" He approached the demon and put an arm around his shoulder. "It has been too long! I have been released as you can see!" He gestured to his own presence and laughed hardily. He was larger than Volbis twofold at the very least. "So, my friend, what have I been missing in the human world?" He seemed too giddy for his own good.

Priscilla, meanwhile, was content with being completely forgotten about. She kept in mind which way the voices were coming from and took the opportunity to begin slowly inching herself in the opposite direction...

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2013, 02:19 AM

"Well, if a friend isn't a sight for sore eyes. Only problem is, you're just making my eyes more sore, you flabby bastard." He laughed a little darkly,his human illusion melting instantly from him. "There's literally nothing ever going on here, a murder here or there, sometimes a bomb will go off in a crowded public area, but it's otherwise dull as your wit." He laughed some more, a bit more outgoing around one of his friends it would seem. "Who's the bound girl? Friend of yours?" He peered up at the other demon, quirking a brow

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2013, 02:39 AM

Zilgus appeared visibly hurt by the "flabby" comment. He held his chest and looked at his friend with hurt eyes. "Hey, now, its hard to keep up an attractive body these days!" He cleared his throat and listened as he was told of the boring happenings he'd missed out on. "Mmh, well I shall be having my fun in this world." He sighed dramatically and then perked up when Volbis brought up the girl. "Ah yes! My toy!" He took a few steps and bent down. He then pulled her between them by the ankles. She made a few small noises here and there, but was too busy shaking in fear to do much else. "Want to play?" Zilgus smiled up at Volbis and simultaneously ripped the blindfold off of her.

Priscilla curled herself into a ball and felt the blindfold rip off of her eyes. She kept them closed, however, until she heard laughter. When she opened them, the sight before her made her scream.

Zilgus smiled widely down at her. "The first time in a while that a human has seen my form." He glanced at Volbis. "But I bet you're used to it. You probably go about pillaging every night for fun." He chuckled.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 02:10 AM

He eyed over the girl, narrowing his eyes in a questioning manner. He could've swore he'd seen her before, but where? He kept his eyes on her, staring into her eyes with his own piercing purple ones and wincing a little at her muffled scream. "Well, she certainly seems lively at least. And you'd be surprised to find this is the first time I've been discovered in months." He smirked, knowing exactly how to persuade his old pal.

"And as for my first time in months, I get her, got it?" Volbis had always been the dominant, more leader-type when it came to the two of them, Zilgus would obviously be disappointed, but would most likely not challenge him to much. "That's right, find yourself another one, Zils." He didn't want to violate this young lady, of course. He was a (de)man of class and style. But, he was more than witty enough to have already come up with a plan. He kneels down, grinning some and bring a hand up under her chin to force her to look at him. "Hey there, sunflower..." He pulled undid the rope binding her mouth so she could respond, if she even could...