Nalin.... permission to glomp you? :<

Glad to be on the team! :D And, ah.... hi everyone? *looks around nervously*

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 12-13-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
Poor Nalin. XD He's a sweet-heart, so the least I could do was give him my support. <3

(The fact I like green was only a slight weighing factor. >__>;)
*laughs* Oh - I hope you didn't join my team out of pity. *obviously joking* Choosing because of liking green is perfectly wonderful, though. *smile*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
Please forgive me for saying, but I am not sure your link works for joining your team. *blushes, shyly*
Oh dear - thank you for bringing that to my attention. You meant in the first post of this thread, right? I've fixed that. *smile*

Quote:
Originally Posted by temarigirl View Post
:3 im good my birhtday was yesterday though
Happy belated birthday, Temarigirl! I hope you had a lovely one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweres View Post
Team Evergreen for the win!
Certainly - that'd be a lot of fun. *smile*

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
Nalin You haven't?! Well, I guess I can see why..I heard they're pretty rare. :]
I've never really thought about if she became dangerous though, as she's a sweetie-pie to me. :heart:
I'm sure you won't have to worry about Barba though Nalin. There's no way she could dislike you. :]

Ohh, you can call me Licity. :]
Everyone does it seems~
Aah - then your Barba is a bit like several breeds of dogs that are known for being 'vicious' but can be perfectly lovely creatures if treated properly. That is good to know. *smile*

I'll try to remember to call you Licity - remind me again if I forget, though. *slight blush* I try to remember these things, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iltu View Post
Hey there, Nalin and everyone else, too! I'm glad to be on the team! :D

I'm not particularlly competitive myself (gym class is mentally scaring, you know) so I'm very happy indeed to be on a not-very competetive but still part of the fun team. Whoo hoo!
Yes - I'm afraid I don't really have the personality to enjoy winning for winning's sake. Not that there's anything wrong with people who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'd much rather the other person win as it'd make them happier than it probably would me. *laugh*

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 PM

@Nalin: Naw, it's not out of pity. :3 I'm sure you can handle yourself just fine, but I wanted to show my support anyways.

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 PM

Poo, I have like... Nothing that's green here on Mene. XD; My current quest is all blue and silver stuff... Ah, well. Hopefully, my signature will make up for my less-than team supportive avatar.

Well, I guess a blue avatar is okay, 'cause Abel's team would have been my second choice. So... I'm on one team but showing good sportsmanship by wishing luck to another? :P

Kenta
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Kenta

Old 12-13-2008, 11:50 PM

Hello Everbody,
How are you all?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-13-2008, 11:52 PM

@ Nalin - Pfft. Fine then. I ask permission to grab you.

*totally intruding, but wanted to say hi to Nalin* 8D

temarigirl
*^_^*

Thanks you.I sure did.-picks a moon flower and spins around with it-

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

I put on a green-and-black scarf I had hiding. But that's... half of all my green shtoof. So... yeah.

Wait, a third of my green stuff if the rose counts. I think it kinda does, though. :D

Butters- M'good. How about you?

Kenta
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-13-2008, 11:53 PM

Fine,
Just hanging out at my house,
My mom has pink eye....ick.

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 11:55 PM

Nalin- *laughs* It's not so much that I don't like winning for the sake of winning (I quite like when I win) I just... don't mind if I don't win, I suppose. The only time I care about winning is in school, when I compete with my friends to see who can do better on tests or a paper. :P That's not such a bad time to be competetive though, I suppose, as it helps one's grades out to a nice degree... Hehe!

Butters- I'm fantabulous, thanks for asking. :>

Esteji
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2008, 11:56 PM

8D NALIN!
<glomp>
I couldnt decide between you or Abel,
o3o
So I chose both.
<Mule is herelol>

Evanrai
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2008, 11:57 PM

This team things looks interesting, and I'm more of a support person who likes to enjoy the event than competitive. So I'll join^^

Kenta
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-13-2008, 11:58 PM

itlu:
That's good!
and your welcome ;D

Lathrine

Old 12-14-2008, 12:00 AM

Evanrai- You said that your more of a supportive person? I'm more of the kind of person that hides in the rafters during this kind of thing, waving a little flag and whispering "Go team!" XD;

Butters- I quite like your avatar. :D

Esteji
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2008, 12:01 AM

0:
Hey Jewy!
<waves>

Iltu

Old 12-14-2008, 12:02 AM

Evanrai- I absolutely adore your avatar! It's very pretty!

Butters- ;D

...Sorry. I just wanted to make that face back at you. :P

Evanrai
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2008, 12:09 AM

@Lathrine: then I'll join you in the rafters and we'll both cheer while throwing harmless but distracting objects that the other teams^^.

@Iltu: Thanks^^ I'm planning on getting shoes.

Lathrine

Old 12-14-2008, 12:12 AM

Evanrai- Ooo! That works out well. :D What about little plushies of the Team Evergreen symbol, that lil' branch? Harmless, yet distracting.

Iltu

Old 12-14-2008, 12:13 AM

Evanrai and Lathrine- I'll join you in the rafters. We'll throw shiny objects! That'll distract 'em! ...I'll be the token daring one out of the three of us, and will occasionally run out of the rafters to do something, and then come back shrieking like a school girl.

Evanrai- Shoe shopping? :o Fun fun! ...Only on Mene, though. I hate shopping for shoes for real.

Evanrai
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 AM

@ Lathrine and Iltu: Yes, we'll throw shiny, glittery Team Evergreen symbols at them. Maybe we should incorporate a song as well. try not to sheirk too loudly upon return though, I'm not a fan of loud noises.

@Iltu: I hate all shopping for real. I like to just go in and buy whatever I need, then leave ASAP. Mene is a lot more fun^

Iltu

Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 AM

Evanrai- We shall have to come up with a song, then! And I promise I'll try to shriek as softly as I can.

I hate almost all shopping as well, except at book stores, art stores, and pet stores. Shopping for other things just isn't... Well, it just isn't fun. :<

Evanrai
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2008, 12:25 AM

Oooo! I forgot about book stores! My limited funds and library card fogged my memory. Books shopping is awesome except for the part where I have to decide which books I want to buy more. It's so hard to choose sometimes!

Lathrine

Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 AM

Evanrai and Iltu- I, too, will shriek as softly as possible. :<

Except for a select few stores, I hate shopping as well. It just isn't fun and most the stores here have shrieking four year olds everywhere. x_X

Iltu

Evanrai- Oh yes, that part is awful! You just want to buy the whole store... And then you only have $20. It's terribly sad, when that happens.

Lathrine- And idiot shrieking fifteen year olds. Don't forget them. *whistles innocently while a large neon sign points at her* ...Well, no, not really, I try to act cilvilized in public.

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

*Wonders what the teams will have to do, looks forward to helping out as much as she can*