TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-08-2012, 03:28 AM

"A descendant then." Selena said. "Yuai, stay here and stay out of sight. An old friend of mine is in trouble." She turned back to Atem. "C'mon."

"You're already capable of summoning a ka, impressive." Melhana said, looking up at the dragon. It was almost identical to Blue-Eyes, being more streamlined like a Chinese dragon and wearing some sort of black armor.

"That stupid lizard won't be much use against me, fool." Kaimiri said, his acid-scented aura igniting and blazing dangerously. He threw out his hand, and some of the corrossive aura concentrated into a bullet and slammed into the shining ka. Melhana yelled out, and the dragon was sent flying into the wall of the school, causing Haine to fall to her knees, clutching her chest and gasping for breath.

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2012, 06:30 PM

Then out of nowhere, a cloak figgure landed in front of Melhana. Since the aura was so well hidden, not even Selena was able to detect who it was. But one thing is for certain (well, for Atem that is), a staff (ivory with a dark purple gem incased within the gold on the top of the staff) was in her hand. Whoever it was, has set a barrior around the group, and a healing barrior around Haine. She indicated to Kaimiri to make his move.
"But why an angel?" Atem asked Selena, "an arch nevertheless."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-08-2012, 08:06 PM

"I have no idea." Selena said.

"As you wish," Kaimiri said, solidifying his aura into armor and a double-bladed staff. He struck at the figure with it.

"Look out!" Melhana shouted.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 PM

(If you're going to speak in here, can you please use parentheses?
And just out of curiosity...interested in joining?)

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 02:12 AM

The Arch Angel spun her staff around and pointed at the armor. At that point, turned in a spear. First, she poked the armor, which decindergrated. Before Kaimiri repaired (and had to stop the attack to do so), the arch stuck the staff into the ground, swung on it and kicked him in the stomich, showing a pair of purple knee-high boots with a heart on each boot.
'I think we found our angel girl' Atem linked to Melhana 'But how did she get so good? And it's best not to tell Selena at this point. It's best for her to figure it out. It seems that it's been so long that she seen her cover or seen the girl, she forgotten what she looked like.'

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 07:47 PM

'I wouldn't be so sure about that, Atem, but I think you're right; best not to tell Selena now.' Melhana agreed. Now's my chance... "Chaos Command Magician, send Kaimiri back to where he belongs!" Her ka obliged, slamming Kaimiri to the ground with a magical blast that rocked the deck plating.

"You...." Kaimiri growled. He glared at the two women, the cloaked one and Melhana. "Hmph. We'll meet again." And he dissapeared in a cloud of black, acid-scented mist.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 08:09 PM

'Melhana, only a pure element can do that' Atem replied, 'And I know who it is.'

A few minutes later, the cloaked woman took out her staff from the ground and disappeared. Both sheilds were down, meaning it was safe to leave. Without a word, she walked off.
"That was weird" Yuzaki said, "but who is that girl?"
"You don't want to know" Atem replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 PM

"More importantly, who was that nutjob with the stinky aura?" Haine asked, rubbing the middle of her chest. The two kas dispersed, no longer having a need to remained summoned.

"That was Kaimiri." Melhana replied. "A royal screwed-up mess who's hell-bent on merging this world and the Duel Monster spirit world."

"The who?" Haine asked.

"The DMS World." A woman said, coming up to stand beside Melhana. She was tall, the height augmented by the heeled boots she was wearing. Her trousers were tucked into the boots, and they fitted her legs. She was wearing a violet and black corset top with a black collar on her throat, fingerless gloves, and sheer purple sleeves on her arms. Her left arm carried a crimson Duel Disk, clearly well-used despite the fact that it shined like new. She had a deck belt at her hip, which had not one or two, but five deck cases attached. Her face had an eyepatch on it, with the kanji for "akuma" embroidered in white on the black background, and it was tied in back with purple lace ties. The woman's light brown hair fell down past her knees, her exposed eye was midnight-black, and when she spoke it had a mechanical undertone to it, as if it was artificial. This impression was confirmed when she spoke without her lips moving. "I presume the three of you have heard of Duel Spirits."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 08:41 PM

Yuzaki froze.
"Is that I think it is?" he asked.
"That's right. May I introduce to you the fabled Kamikaze Sakura. The last of the orginal Legends" Atem replied. Followed that, was an awkard silence.

Last edited by musasgal; 03-09-2012 at 08:54 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM

"That can't be right." Haine said, breaking the silence. "Kamikaze Sakura was suppoed to have died 5,000 years ago."

"But her death was never recorded, was it?" Melhana asked. "No death certificate."

"No..." Haine said. "But that doesn't mean anything. There've been women popping up all over dueling history, all with the same name and description as Kamikaze Sakura. It's been chalked up to being her descendants. There's no way she's the original Legend."

"Oh really?" Sakura asked. She held Haine in a piercing stare. "Haine Kaiba, you are just as skeptical as Seto...though, I have to admit, your aura isn't as harsh or unchanging."

"You...can see my aura?" Haine asked.

"Yes." Sakura replied. "And I'll be happy to prove that I am the real thing."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 08:58 PM

"Here we go" Atem sighed.
And it has to be that curse he thought.
"I believe you" Yukazi said, then bowed, "It's an honour to meet you."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 09:24 PM

"And I you," Sakura replied to Yuzaki. "I've been looking for you and your friends, to be honest."

"I still want to know for sure who you are." Haine said.

"I know," Sakura said. "Haine, come closer. I need to put my hand on your brow for this to work."

Haine hesitated, then obliged. Sakura placed a strong hand on her forehead, and closed her eye. Haine felt a presence trying to enter her mind, and blocked it. 'No, Haine. If you push me out, I won't be able to prove it.' She said with her mind. Haine lowered her barriers, carefully.

Instantly memories flashed through her mind. Memories from over 5,000 years ago....

The woman standing before her was atop a dueling arena, her brunette hair in a ponytail. Her outfit looked like something out of a Steampunk convention, only now she had no eyepatch, but the eye that was now covered was black, with a glowing red iris. She looked no older than sixteen.

The scene changed; now she was wearing a uniform of some kind, with blue lapels bordered with red. Her hair was in a braid, and she had a smirk on her face. A teenager in a red jacket was slightly behind her, with a winged kuriboh spirit floating near his shoulder. Duel Academy was in the distance as she activated her Duel Disk.

Now it was farther into the future. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties, and was wearing a fitted motorcycle outfit, black with blue accenting. The same Duel Disk was on her arm, and now she had the eyepatch. She was sitting astride a blue and purple Harly Davidson motorcycle, modified to be ridden as a Runner as well.

Another scene change. Now she was wearing a red blouse and black trousers, with a dark blue coat at her shoulders billowing behind her. She was speaking, her hair hiding the right half of her face. Behind her stood a boy in junior high, with a spectral form beside him. As the hair shifted, Haine glimpsed black markings on her face.

And finally, the woman as she appeared now, dueling with the three Duel Kings; Yugi Mutou, Judai Yuki, and Yusei Fudo against Paradox, her eye active, the eyepatch on the ground. She could clearly see the markins on her face....

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 09:28 PM

"I hope that convinced her" Atem said.
WARNING There is a storeaway in board. I repeat, there is a storeaway on board. Let the police know if you seen a girl with black hair with purple ends and a purple finge. She might be dangerous and could be armed. went a voice over the comm.
"Wha???" Yuzaki exclamed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 09:31 PM

Haine gasped as Sakura broke the contact. "You're...the real thing." She said quietly.

Sakura nodded. She reached around behind her head and pulled one of the ties, revealing the eye. The coronea was black, the pupil was a slit, and the iris was blood red. As she watched, a black line ran from her right eye like a tear. As it fell, it snaked out in flowing lines, covering the right half of her face. Three lines snaked from her eyebrow and into her hairline. An upside down red kite appeared on her forehead, followed by two sharp black arrowheads on either side, followed by two black dots underneath. Her eyelashes were bleached pure white, making the black of her coronea look even darker. She looked up at the message. "Oh geez...."

"You know who that is?" Haine asked.

Sakura sighed and nodded. "Yana." She said. She looked to where Kaimiri had been. "C'mon; if we're lucky, we might find the Wizard too. I believe you know her."

Haine frowned. "You're not talking about Rei, are you?"

"If that's her name, then yes. But before we go searching for her, let's track down Yana...crazy girl, she should've known she needed a pass to be on this colony!" The woman stalked off, grumbling.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 09:48 PM

"Selena!!! You are forgetting something!!!!" Atem cried, but it was too late. Selena was out of the hearing range.
"What is it?" Yuzkai asked.
"In our time, Yana Motou is in a coma. In this time, she's dead. That only means one thing" Atem replied, looking at Melhana.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 10:07 PM

"She's an angel." Melhana said. She looked to Haine. "You said you have a Duel Runner, Haine."

Haine nodded. "So does Rei, but she's off to who knows where." She replied.

"Track her down. Tell her to meet up near the town center; we need to go get Yana." Melhana replied. "Atem and I will meet the lot of you there." She turned to Takano and Yuzaki. "Do either of you have Runners, too?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 PM

As Selena came closer, she heard Yana arguing with the local Police, and showing her board pass.
"I'm telling you the truth! I am Amathyst Taka!! It has to be an imposter!! I swear!"

"No, we don't have any, no ride one" Yuzaki replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 10:26 PM

"I can vouch for her," Selena said, coming up to the police. She pulled a badge out of her back pocket, showing it and her Omega ID. The badge itself identified her as not only part of the Omega Federation, but as the leader. "Or do you want to know what happens when you dispute a don't-ask-questions badge?"

"And if we don't let this girl go?" The cop asked.

Selena leaned in. "I will make your life very miserable." She said, her voice deadly quiet.

The cops hesitated for a moment before leaving, knowing that questioning Omega authority was a bad idea.

"Right...you guys hold up for that friend of yours, Rei." Melhana said, getting on her motorcycle. She tossed Atem a helmet before slipping hers on. "We'll meet you there." She sent a quick message to Selena telling her to meet them at the town center of the colony.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 10:39 PM

"So, what is the agenda this time?" Atem asked Melhana.

"Thank you Sakura" Amathyst replied, "You know, there is a shapeshifter around here, and I'm here to take her back. She's always upto her tricks when mum's not around."

Selena, please help me!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 PM

"We see what help Selena needs and beat Kaimiri again." Melhana replied, firing up her motorcycle.

Haine watched them go. "Right...time to get in contact with Rei." She said, tapping the earpiece to activate her D-gazer. The holographic screen wrapped around in front of her eyes, ice white. "Rei, It's Haine. You're not gonna believe who we just met...."

Selena nodded. "No problem. Now we just need to find that shapshifter." She said. She froze as she heard the voice. 'Who is it?' She asked, reaching out with her mind.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM

"You know I mean Helen right?" Amathyst asked.
'Sis, it's me! You have to help me!! I been incased in crystal for all these centries and wasn't able to pass on. It's only now that the spell began to break' the voice replied.

"Right" Atem replied, hopping back on.

"Whot is it?" Rei Honda replied. She was a really fiesty girl, but not as stupid as her ansistor. At this patictuar time however, she finished her magic training for the day. Like Haine, she was also able to summon her ka. Her hair was in two pigtails, just for this day, but usually, she has her hair in a ponytale.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 PM

"You mean Yugi's and Ashleigh's third one?" Selena asked, distracted.

'Sis...my sister killed herself when she was in high school.' She told the voice. 'This had better not be some sick joke.'

"I just told you, it's Haine." Haine replied. "Think you can meet me, 'Zaki, and Takano in the town center?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2012, 11:21 PM

"Yes, I do mean her. I don't know how she got that ability" Amathyst replied, "but something is really fishy about this. I check with dad about what's going on, if it is her that is."

'It's not. It's really me. I was meant to pass on, but this sick guy Kaimiri somehow gotten my body after you left and was able to incased my soul in crystal. I can't remember what happened next. Please Selena, you have to help me to pass on or the enity in my dead body, will do more damage than Kaimiri! the voice replied.

Rei sighed as she put her phone on speaker. She took out her pigtails and put it back into the normal ponytail. Having dreadlocks is a pain sometimes, especially when you are taking hairties out.
"I know who it is, I was meaning the person who you met" she replied, "Sometimes, you are more nieve than Kaiba himself."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-10-2012, 08:19 PM

"Gee, thanks." Haine deadpanned. "We met three people, actually; Atem, Melhana Ankh, and Kamikaze Sakura."

'Once I figure out where you are, that'll be a lot easier.' Selena replied.

She sighed. "She must've been spending too much time around Jonouchi way back when," She said.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2012, 11:27 PM

takono watched as every thing play out so far h tryed to keep quiet during all this
__________________________________________________ _________________

(Sorry for the short post but im going to have all my guy's do this but luke who has not been talked to yet.)