Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 02-02-2017, 02:48 PM

Alis giggled a little. "I can Only imagine... especially if they saw you in the ruffles." He said. "Just remember your basic manners, and follow my example on which cutlery to use and when. You'll be fine." He said, giving the older boy a small smile.

((I had a big post typed up, but when I pressed submit it told me the thinger had expired or something, and erased everything... so you get shortness instead. Sorry.))

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-06-2017, 01:12 PM

Octavius nodded but felt unsure. He had a feeling things where going to be interesting to say the least. " Well, we better get this over before someone comes and fetches us." He said having a feeling they were already in enough trouble as it was. He really didn't want the old maid grabbing his ear again. He felt the women was in the wrong profession with a grip like hers. The King should have appointed her as his personal torturer.

Octavius went to leave only to have the Old Maid suddenly reach out and stop him. She shook her head as she looked to Alis and bowed respectfully. " The Prince walks in front always. Everyone else is behind that is the rules. Royals are always in front. We follow behind." She said as she looked to Alis. " Your Grace if you would." She said as she looped one of her arms around one of Octavius's. " I'll keep him company back here and make sure he behaves himself. We don't want him embarrassing you or your family at tonight's dinner. " She said softly as she looked at the young Prince. " Don't worry I promise you'll have plenty of time with him at the dinning table. You'll have to watch him like a hawk and help him with the silverware and the edict for eating here." She said giving a soft smile to Octavius. "We'll make a fine young man out of you yet. They'll be no stable boy under my watch." She said as she grinned .

( It's ok I understand that's why I select copy before I post just encase.)