Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-12-2014, 09:25 AM

Welcome to my jar feel free to chat with me but please DONT EAT ALL MY COOKIES
Ill share my cookies BUT just save me some or or else ill BITE ~giggles~

Will organize memories in the morning (stay tuned)...

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-13-2014, 04:55 AM

I got two new pet red eared slider turtles (water turtles) ive had them aproximately a week now , they trip me up laughing they chases each other around the water and use each others backs to sit on they almost look like they are playing leapfrog , and when its time for bed they cuddle with each other i never knew turtles cuddle one usually sleeps with his arm draped on the other ones back if i ever catch a pic ill post it but they lite sleepers they always wake up as im trying to snap a pic ~blames my stupid creaking floor grr

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2014, 06:08 AM

Im gradually starting to figure out every part of mene and get the newbieness washed out of my hair YAY GIZMO :) im figureing out codes better and ive put a poem in the litterature section PLEASE read n give my poem feedback please please when i get a chance i shall add more poems and storys there but for now read ~My Oreo Love~ please and thankyou

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-28-2014, 12:58 AM

My poems in the literature section BUT I figured why not add it into my memory jar too so here it is ... :)

~MY OREO LOVE~

Love is like an oreo two plain cookies from the start,

But when true feelings come between the two join at the heart,

Sometimes relationships crumble others milked for all there worth,

Some are twisted violently apart and others stay a whole,

Just remember one thing though no matter how your cookie relationship goes if needed theres always spares in the bag you know

~Gizmo~

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-01-2014, 01:12 AM

I ran across one of my favorite poems I wrote years ago here it is ...

Demons n Angels

Your firey eyes and flameing heart id give you my soul i want to be in your life you are my demon and i your angel but we are worlds apart id break my halo and pluck the feathers from my wings without you they dont mean a thing like romeo and juliet a love with gates holding us back im a prisioner of love entraped in the clouds and you are in a hell without me im hell's angel you see and heavens not where i should be and if i could fall gently through the clouds from the heavens to the earth would you be there to catch me as i fall and hold me gently in your arms if our two worlds could collide into one and id be your angel for eternity behind this halo only you and i can see the horns that hold the halo up and a firey passon in my heart that only my demon can hold the key id give you my soul and a heart of gold and yet im not perfect id sure try my best til the day that i die and your angels laid to rest i will <3 you forever my guardian demon my world my sun moon and stars i will always be with you in my dreams as i hug my pillow tight mahal kita sweetie xoxoxo hugs n kisses n good nyt

~Gizmo~

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-07-2014, 03:07 AM

"I COME FROM THE LAND OF UBERGOOBERS SURVIVEING ON MOUNTAIN DEW AND OREOS I USED TO HAVE A BRAIN BUT THE PLAYDOH PEOPLE STOLE IT SO NOW ITS REPLACED BY A LAZY HAMPSTER WITH A RUSTY WHEEL MY AVI HAS A MIND OF HER OWN I TRY TO DRESS HER AND SHE TELLS ME NO SOMETIMES FOR TOOTS AND GIGGLES I LIKE TO RUN OUT OF GAS WITH NO WHERE TO GO AT THE FORK IN THE ROAD AND TELL MY FRIENDS IF THEY WOULD TOOT WE CAN GET THE CAR RUNNING AGAIN , IM TRYING TO CONVINCE THE IRS THAT MY CATS ARE DEPENDENTS AND I SHOULD GET TO CLAIME THEM ON MY TAXS , I OWN A CONVERTABLE MULTICOLORED PICKLE SHAPED SPACESHIP THAT HAS DUCKTAPE SEATBELTS BUBBLEWRAP SEAT COVERS AN EIGHT TRACK PLAYER AND RUNS ON GUMMIEBEARS , I LIKE TO VACATION ON PLANET IGGNORANOUS AT THE WALLYWORLD IN THE TOY DEPARTMENT OR THE CAMPING SECTION ON GREEN RAIN DAYS , I HANG OUT WITH THE SMURFS ON WEEKENDS AND PLAY LEAP FROG WITH UNICORNS I WEAR POPTARTS FOR EAR RINGS AND USE THE TV ANTENNA AS A HAT TO SUMMON ALIENS AND THE REASON I WRITE IN CAPS IS BECAUSE MY CELL PHONE IS POSSESED BY MUTANT DINOSAUR NINJAS AND WELL THEY TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD AND THE VOICES THREATENED TO LEAVE ME IF I DID NOT DO IT , AND IF THEY LEAVE I WILL BE LONELY ;(

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 03-07-2014 at 03:13 AM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-22-2014, 12:04 AM

Gizzie,s entry made it the paper woohoo I think I'm going to start doing the insane recipes every paper edition ^.^ may be fun lol

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-26-2014, 11:30 PM

z03-05-2014, 02:48 PMWANTED : Gizmo is seeking to adopt cute fluffy , fuzzy , cuddly , scaley , creepy , hungry critters . Will give your critters a loving home full of squishy hugs , slobbery kisses , and all the oreos and tv time they want . Please notify me at the pm box above or at 123 Mene Lane Cookieville , Usa 54321

(OLD MENE PAPER SUBMITTED PIECE) ^.^

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 09-10-2014, 03:07 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/img/24237/63...587059342d.png Admins' Pick

Congratulations,zXogizmooxz!You have style!Joined:z09-20-2013Location:zIn a bag of oreos floating on a marshmellow cloudInterest:zKittys monkeys tyedye and being a uber goofDress in your best to be featured on the front page and winzbuckets of gold!About Admins' Pick »

Announcements

The bell's rung! We're all late!

Posted by:zHead LibrarianPosted on:z09-03-2014 at 08:43 PMDetention for you!One-two-three, eyes on me, people! Quiet down please. Hey!! I see you in the back row, put that down! . . . Thank you.Now that September's here, many students are heading back to school and Menewsha wants to celebrate this wonderful time with you! To help with your studies, this CI includes a chalkboard background, a whiteboard background, alphabet lettering for your walls, a backpack to carry...

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 09-12-2014, 12:05 AM

My Mene buddy Rane made me a bookmark of my mene me clown ^.^

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 10-16-2014, 08:54 PM

Adding my win to my memories ^.^

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this Monday, winning for the first time, it's Xogizmoox:

This is fabulous! It combines an old and mellow vibe with a really futuristic feel, it makes me think of a tranquil garden on a space station. Look at the sublime cleverness going on there, do you see it?! Giz has done one of my very favourite things, which is use an item in such a way that I can't work out what one it is. The railings! Combined with that space background they look like stairs! Excellent!

I really like the use of colour here, it really adds to the feeling of tranquility, I can almost hear the pigeons cooing, good that they get fed with anti-gravity bird seed, pleased to see that. ;D

Congrats on your well-deserved first win, Gizzy!

@
9-08-2014

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 10-16-2014 at 09:20 PM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 10-18-2014, 11:01 PM

(ノ´▽`)ノ♪zHey,zit'szyourzbirthday!z(^O^☆♪Havezaztot allyzfantasticzday!( ´・ω・`)_且~zEatzlotszofzcake,zthat'szanzorder!*✲゚*。✧ \(^O^)/*✲゚*。✧

Gizzies mene birthday card *giggles*

MEMO TO SELF EDIT THIS LATER O.O

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 10-21-2014, 03:56 AM

By Grapefruit[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]By Dream
GIZZIE QUEST~> http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...hienesses.html <~ Call Me Gizmo , Giz , Gizzy (Heck Ill Answer To Anything) By Giz

(POSTING MY SIGGY SO I CAN CHANGE IT BACK LATER)

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 11-05-2014, 06:09 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/img/85822/87...2f9.jpgWhisper Invictus: Gee, toys in an empty house. That's not spooky at all.zAntagonist: I know. I can't wait to get out... Oh, a bouncy buddy! [climbs on] I had one of these when I was a kid!zSuperZombiePotatoe: Did you look ridiculous then, too?zspicedroses: C'mon, be nice. After a night like this, we needzsomethingzto lighten the mood.zIro: Hey, did Lawrence seem to be acting strange to you?zSeito: Yeah, ever since we got here.zIro: I wonder. You don't think he...zXogizmoox: Look guys, it's one of those clowns you punch and it falls over. [punches] ... Uh oh, I don't think this is a clown... lol Gizzie died the day before last day of this :o

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 11-09-2014, 10:47 PM

z11-01-2014, 02:46 PMAt 4:00 this afternoon, Xogizmoox was declared dead. It appears that they tragically fell into their oven while cooking pumpkin pie for Menewsha’s Halloween festivities. After mopping the floor, they slipped on the wet ground, tumbled into the open oven, and became trapped by the heavy metal door when it swung shut behind them. Thankfully, the pumpkin pie was saved.Thanks for playing Assassin!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 11-09-2014, 11:20 PM

~GIZZIE,Z TURKEY DAY SONG~ [To the tune of the song about lost my poor meatball when someone sneezed]

Inside my oven all basted with love
My turkey sat cooking until it smells good
The pies cooled on my counter
Dinning room tables decorations all set
And then comes this next something I'll never forget
I opened my oven to check on my bird
The turkey sat up and gave me a shove
He jumped out of the oven
Pooped the stuffing all over my floor
He nibbled on my pies, then he ran out my back door
The turkey then frolliced, ran straight into the center of town
By time I got there he was nowhere to be found
Then I turned around and heard a KATHUNK!!!!
My poor little turkey got hit by a truck
Into the street I went with a rush
All that was left was a buttery mush
And now as I sit here eatting thanksgiving PB and J,s
It dawned on me something I must have not read on the instructions tag
He must have turned crazy when I forgot to take out his gibblets bag :0

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 12-01-2014, 05:08 AM

~Twas The Night Before Redneck Cristmas~
By XoGIZMOoX ^.^
Twas the night before redneck Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stiring except a hungry mouse
The undies were hung by the furnace to dry
In hopes the underwear knomes dont appear
Mama in her victoria secrets she stole from the mall
Papa passed out with a beer on the floor
When out in the kitchen there was such a clatter
But nobody went to check on the matter
It was the wee mouse that i talked of before
He was making a snack and a mess of the decore
He went to the fridge grabbed some bread and the ham
Then the tomato and lettuce and before the door slamed
The mouse got the cheese of course
He ate up his sandwitch but he left the wee mess
Then he scurried along back to the hole of his home
Singing " Mousey Christmas to all and a squeaky good night !" :x3

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 11-19-2016 at 08:34 PM..