WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 AM

A role play between : WeBuiltThePyramids and PapillonCameo

The sun shined through the windows casting shadows along the long metal table. Several men in pristine business suits sat around all faces turned to the head of the table. A tall man with graying hair made eye contact with each of the men who worked under him, trying to catch a glimpse of disapproval. What he had just suggested, what he had already put into motion, was a huge risk for the company. Convincing that weak coward of a manager to quiet had been easy and unnecessary. They needed that soft man out of the way if they were going to convince the band that breaking up was for the best. They needed their own man- or in this case woman- pulling the strings of the band members. A huge break up would sky rocket album sales and the up coming tour they had planned would be sold out. Once that was taken care of they could sort the band member into other groups accordingly.

" Are you sure she can pull this off?" A brave man asked from his seat down the table.

" Oh yes, I have faith that she will bring the plan to completion. Miss Misaki has been very helpful in other endeavors "

Murmurs went around the table each man working out the pros and cons with the man next to him. It was a dangerous plan breaking up their most popular group just in the chance that they could turn the lead singer into a solo artist.

A thin short haired woman entered the meeting room and quickly whispered in to the head man''s ear. Nodding his head to indicate that he understood the head of Light records stood to address his board members.

"If there are no objections, I have a meeting with our current chart topping group. I need to introduce there to their new manager."

(( sorry it took so long. let me know if you want me to make any changes. I figure since you were playing the singer you'd pick the band name. any band member spots you wan t me to fill just let me know.))