Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 07-16-2011, 05:01 AM

This rp forum is reserved for Bookwormness and Apollo. Please do not post here, but you may follow along.
Thank you.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2011, 05:16 AM

Alright so who is going to start off ? You or me?

Bookwormness

Old 07-16-2011, 05:17 AM

I will then I gotta get other of here :-)

----------

I'm so sorry :( there was just an emergency. I have to go so start please. So sorry

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2011, 05:50 AM

It's okay. Is it okay if I start tomorrow then?

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2011, 02:54 AM

Im sorry I have no idea what to post .

Bookwormness

Old 07-17-2011, 03:35 AM

I just lost my whole post...

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2011, 04:05 AM

Aww, I'm sorry .

Bookwormness

Old 07-17-2011, 11:03 PM

Lets try this again...

----------

" Impressive" although it sounded more like eempresive, when the tall scene boy with the seemingly Russian accentbsaid it. Well if you asked him if he was from Russia he would most likely look at you like you where stupid, and tell you he was from Finland. Link gazed at the squatbrick building while he reflected on all the ignorant people, " Hello?" a short red faced man looked up at the young man with a rosy expression. Link looked down at the man, and resisted the urge to tell him he bore a sticking resemblance to the building itself. Link handed the man a small price of paper, the order form for the 'item' he was supposed to retrieve. A slave. Links' parents belonged to the Finnish government, but as well as being government officials, the where also apart of the underground society that REALLY ran Finland. Many children of Finnish officials had slaves or 'playmates' which was the more humane term that some people used. After a few moments the smile melted off the squat man's face, and he turned to walk back into the building, beckoning Link to follow.

When he entered, the boy was floored by what he saw. Cages of all sizes and some of odd shapes lined the walls from floor to ceiling. Creatures of all types gazed at Link. As he hurried to catch up with the man he got a good look at some of the creatures. Some looked curiously, some huddled in the corner of their cages, and others didn't love at all, like they wherent scared, nor did they care he was even there. The small man passed behind a dark curtain into another room. The boy followed but stopped, feeling the dark curtain sooth closed behind him. A single cage sat in the middle of the semi dark room. A shadow was cast across the body of the creature inside. " Well, here it is." the man said, gesturing to the cage. Link moved closer and peered inside, " Hullo?" ...

(just some inside into the character, Link is about 18 and 6'2". He's scene looking and I javelin a picture I will show you eventually. Sorry if its short, its kinda hard to work off the memory of the original post.)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 12:11 AM

It was cramped in this place. It had been quite awhile since Angela had been in here. They never let her out of this small cage. She could barely breath in it but it still gave her some room to move around. Her eyes still were sore from how many times she had cried. Angela knew she didn't belong in this place. She had a normal life and parents who cared about her. Her stomach growled at her. She pulled the cloak down on her cage and cuddled herself in it. Only hoping she could get out. This strange place held things that were never seen. They weren't supposed to be even alive. Only in your dreams and fantasies. she cod only wonde how these things acted outside of the cages and outside from the guards. It was normal for Angela to pull down the cloak that covered her cage. She hated not being able to see and being alone in the dark. Though her first time it wasn't a good one. It would permantely be engraved in her mind.

When Angela first awoke in her cage she immediately pulled off the purple velvet clocked that covered her. Right after a small slip of paper flew to the ground. It said her name, age, sex, blood type, and....owner. She looked at it like it was something stupid. The word slave rushed to her mind. Did her parents even know where she was? Were they even looking for her? She couldnt remember anything past that one night. The way she got here.

Angela had stayed out late one night with her friends at a party, it was past curfew but she had called her mother and let her know she was going to be late. Her friends house was only a street away so she declined a ride home. Before she could reach her home a black van came rushing around the corner and slammed open it's doors. Two figures grabbed Angela and before her lungs let a scream slip a pill was shoved down her throat and when she awoke she was in the cage.

Her flashbacks stopped when she heard a guard come in. Another cloak was placed upon her cage and she could only hear voices. Both male. Then the voices stopped infront of her cage. A young boy lifted up the cloak and said hello. This would be her first time since she was put in this place, Angela would use her voice.

"Hello" she said, it came out softer then she had wanted it to be. Before Angela was in this horrible place she was quite a talker. Bold and outgoing. A lot of personality.

Last edited by Il Apollo lI; 07-18-2011 at 12:46 AM..

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 12:12 AM

That sucks :-(

----------

Link looked closely at the girl. Her eyes where puffy, but other that that, she was not half bad to look at, as a matter of fact, she was awfully cute. Link stood and turned back to the man. He ccouldn't help but think his parents had made a great choice. " Well let her out of the cage." he said to the small man. ( sorry about the Godmodding, will change if you want.) After the girl was out of the cage, Link placed what seemed to be just a gorgeous necklace with all types of different stones around her neck. It was very tight, almost like a choker, and the clasp was a small lock. " This necklace is a gift from me, as well as a tracking device," he gestured to the braclet on his wrist that had a small bar looking charm hanging from it," This is the key, as well as a strong magnet. You won't be able to roam beyond 100 ft. of this bracelet before your stopped and can't go any further." Link placed an envelope into the stout man's hand. They payment for his new friend. He led Angela to the front door, handing her a pair of sunglasses. " My name is Link, and as I'm sure you have figured out, your my new...playmate." he danced amused overthrew world playmate. Some peopled.their playmates work but Link wanted more of a spoiled puppy type.

As they went through the front doors, a limousine pulled up front of the brick building. He waited for Angela to get into the vehicle, then slid in himself. He noticed her distancing herself from him and simply smirked, " To the airport." he ordered the driver. He was ready to finally go home, luckily they wouldnt be on a public plain, but on his fathers own private jet. " Are you going to speak to me, I mean, I guess I understand if your upset or shocked but you'll have to speak sometime." Link watched her expectantly.

Last edited by Bookwormness; 07-18-2011 at 01:14 AM..

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 01:41 AM

Angela looked at the boy deeply. He was cute but she still wanted nothing to do with him. She hated how her life was going. She was terrified of how it would end. The boy could be easily be putting on an act of kindness but turning it once out of sight. Taken out of her cage had been a miracle. Angela stretched he legs and realized how small she really was. Five feet two inches. These men seemed huge. Well not the guard but the young boy. She lifted up her hair as he placed a choker like necklace around her neck. She stayed quiet the entire time. Angela sighed as she was walked out.

When a limo pulled up her eyes almost bulged out. The kid was rich. She looked at him with a strange stare. He seemed to be treating kind of like a normal person. As she go intothe limo Angela pushed herself all the way to side and was as far away from Link as the limo would allow. Her eyes started to water up. She was a playmate. How is that possible? She was sixteen! He looked eighteen. Why would he need one? Angela looked out the window. Until his voice broke the silence. She played with her pink hair. She looked at him. "What would you like me to say?" She looked him. Amused by his beauty.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 02:09 AM

As he took her statement into consideration, he also took time to really look her over. She was very cute, her hair was a very interesting color. Her cloths where dirty but it almost seemed like a party outfit. They would both need to change into warmer cloths about halfway through the flight. " I didn't tell you what to say, so I could hear what you had to say." he concluded. Jew.didn't want her to.get to.comfortable with him so h added an edge of sarcasm to his voice. The limousine slowed to a hault, and the door on door on both sides opened and Link stepped out. He beckoned Angela to follow, but didn't look back to see if she did. The driver slash body guard was watching. His fathers small private plane loomed before them and he walked fluently up the.stairs.into the cabin of the plane. He assumed his body ghard followed with Angela in tow, so he though it would be appropriate to explain what.was going on now.

" Angela," or Anhella as he said it, " I'm taking you back home with me to Finland. You will live with me of course, in your own room right next to mine. Halfway through our flight you can go into the bathroom and change. Welcome to your new life." He promptly took a seat near the middle of the air craft and waited to see where Angela was going to perch herself.

----------

( sorry for the random words. I'm using auto correct so it inserts random words if I hit the wrong keys)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 02:34 AM

(( it's okay I'm on my Itouch so it autocorrects itself sometimes too. ))

She looked out the window. She could only glare at her reflection shown. She smirked. She knew exactly what she had to say. It wouldnt be a nice gesture to the guy though so Angela kept her mouth shut but let out a few words. "You would know what I would say. It's pretty obvious since you took me,.... as a pet." She wanted to puke once she said those words. He had Sao something but she didn't catch it. It wasn't long before the limo came to a halt and Angela was grabbing the handle to get out. His body guard scared her as he walked at her pace and memorized her every move. She nearly ran to catch up with Link just to get away from him.

She noticed when they boarded the plane no one else was on. This little rich kid was all that would run through her mind. She took a seat that was the farthest from link in the back. Hurling herself into ball. Angela absolutely hated flying and heights. She wasn't going to sit anywhere near Link. She could handle herself. I hate my life ran through her head as she placed her head on her knees.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 02:58 AM

He turned away from girl and pulled out his cellphone, after a quiet brief conversation wit his father his father tossed it onto the seat.
. . .
After what seemed like only a brief moment Link woke up to a slight shaking sensation beyond the plane itself. He gazed grogilly at his attendant who was saying something about clothing and they where almost there. Suddenly the relization came to him and he forced himself out of the seat. ' How long was I asleep for.' he thought briefly. After a quick change he returned back to his seat, not even thinking to check oj Angela. He starred out the window blankly, watching the light snow fall. They where almost there alright. ( I'm gonna assume she's sleep) Link arose from his seat and walked back to her seat. He watched her for a moment, then placed his hand on her shoulder gently patting her, " Wake up Angela. Wake up you need change before we land or you'll freeze." The boy said thinkin rather matter of fact tone as he continued to try and wake her.Shoulder

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 03:35 AM

She closed her eyes and curled up in a ball. She didn't know how much time had passed until she felt a hand shake her shoulder. She shook her head and mumbled five more minutes. Something kept shaking her she woke up finally and looked at Link. She screamed and fell to the floor. She could feel the different temperature in the air. Her hair rose and started to shake. Remembering she had to change clothes. Running for the bathroom she grabbed herself a jacket and started to cover up. She took a lookin the mirror and was horrified at how she looked.

She came out in skinny jeans and a parka. She pulled up the hood to cover her face and took a seat. Curling back up into ball. Her curls fell and she played with them. She was so dirty.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 04:06 AM

Link watched her as she went through the motions of falling and running back and forth. As he stood and watched her briefly playing with her pink curls, he felt the plane landing. An announcement came over the Intercom about land and exiting the plane, et cetera. Link gazed at her for a few more moments, then turned and began word the front of the front cab. Links guard came from the.cockpit and stared at Angela till she moved. Link looked back at her and waited at the front of the.plane. He.smirked briefly. He knew that she looked a little messy right now, but it was night time, and everyone was in bed. " I'll show you to your room. You should have everything you need omit there, clothing and all the female necessities." he.explained once they stepped off the aircraft. He led her quickly into the looming mansion. Those was home. Before they entered the house, he held his finger to his lips, shooshing her, as if she wasn't already quiet as.a church mouse. He guided her through the entry way and up the large flight of stairs.

He stepped lightly past the first couple doors, than began to red a bit more comfortably. They continued.down the.corridor and stopped confront of the door on the left wall. He held his and out, " This isy room." then he turned and gestured to the door at the very end of the corridor, right next to the Links, " Here is.your room. Go inside." he waited.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 04:33 AM

She could see through the thin layer of hair he was watching her. She smiled slightly. She perked her head up. She stood up before the bodyguard dragged her or something worse. She took a few steps down and got off the plane. It wasn't that long until they were at the mansion. She looked intensely at Link. The kid had everything. The rooms were the size of her whole house. Angela mimicked Link's movements and put a finger to her lips. Nodding. Slowly the two creeped up the stairs. She looked at the door infront of her. It was apparently hers. She looked up to him. He seemed to so tall and kind. Angela started to feel bad for how she had been acting to him. She looked at her feet and pulled down her hood.

Whispering the words, "I'm sorry." she walked into the room and noticed it was quite welcoming and homey. It wasn't actually as bad as she thought it was. She slumped onto the bed and looked over to see if he was still there. "For the way I acted. It's just..." Angela lost her voice and trailed into thought. She looked down at her feet again and slipped off her shoes cuddling herself into a ball on the bed.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 05:12 AM

Link listened to her murrmur the words. Why was she sorry he wondered briefly. She had been taken from her homebto be brought to a whole.different country to live with someone she didn't even know. Before he got the chance.to respond, a shrill.and rather unpleasant, yet familiar voice.penetrated his ears, " LINK WHAT'S WITH ALL THE RUCKUS!?" Link impulsively shuved Angela into the room and closedthe.door. Layala turned the corner. Link turned to try and escape into his room, but his sister turned the corner in time to catch him, " Hey. What.are you doing?" she aggressively grabbed his wrist seeing the key on the end. Layala used to have a playmate but in a rare moment of irresponsibility, she had left the key unattended,band the slave escaped. She pushed past him to the room Angela was in. Link pushed her away from the door. " Would you get a life and leave me alone?" after several moments of shaving and wrestling with his sister who wasn't short on strength, she mmanaged to get into the room.

Layala looked at the.pink haired girl and assess her briefly, a look of disdain and disgust.filling her face. " Get up." she barked. Link grabbed his.sister from behind, " Do not listen to her. NEVER listen to her, that's an order from me!" he said aggressively, although the aggression was words his.sister. He preceded to haul the six foot girl out. A few impolite words where exchanged, but.finally Layala flounced down the hall back to her room. Link backed into the.opposite wallband slowly slid.down till he was.sitting on the floor. He ran his hands through his.hair, tension rolling off.his body.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 05:37 AM

She looked up and noticed he was listening. He wasn't smiling or laughing. He didn't know Anything, he was just told to pick her up. A loud scream came from a girl, Angela jumped up but Link slammed the door shut. She could hear the two argue outside the door. Angela could only think they weren't that loud. She stepped back from the door before it opened. She rushed back as far as the room could go. It startled her, and she yelped slightly. She obeyed what Link told her and didn't listen to the girl. She looked at him with worried eyes, finally the girl went to her room. Angela walked to link her was running hands through his hair. She grabbed one of them.

"I'm sorry," she looked at his palm and realized he had numerous bruises along his arm line. Did he get into fights with his sister regular? Angela knew she wouldn't get her old life back but she could at least try and have a good one here.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 05:53 AM

He let her grab his arm. All of the sudden he just wanted to take her home, but unfortunately that wasn't an option at this point. His father was the power type who only heard his own voice, and he had commissioned his son for the pick up trip on short noticed. Link pulled his arm away slowly and rose. His longish hair covered his eyes so he was unreadable at the moment. He walked up to his door and turned the.knob, " Get cleaned up. Be downstairs by eight. Your not gonna like your wardrobe, sorry I didn't pick it. I already know my mom likes girls in her house to wear formal clothing. Goodnight." he intoned the entered his room and closed the door behind him. Link headed straight for the pick bathtub. Yes, he was a young adult who took baths when he was stressed. After a long relaxing.g bath, and some ointment for the scratch marks, he put out the skin tone makeup in his medicine cabinet for his arms in the morning.

Link fell into his bed and slept even after sleeping all the way on the plane ride, he was drained all over again.

----------

( Think modern day Victorian clothing kinda.formality no pants.)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 06:20 AM

She stood up and watched him go to his rom. She closed the door and cleaned herself up. Her pink hair curled naturally once again. Looking at the closet she didn't seem to find anypanys, only dresses. Finally she chose a dress and sat on her bed. She laid down and closed her eyes again. She didn't feel at home. She probably never will. Angela was just going to be treated like a pet. Wear a collar and obey orders by only him. She could only stare at the clock until her eyes closed and fell asleep. Rolling over she looked down at the clock. It read eight. She groaned and rolled off the bed and looked in the mirror that hung above the dresser. She wanted to cry. She looked nothing like herself. The outfit didn't seem to suit her status. She was all slim and her hair color and paleness just didn't seem to flow together.

Opening her door she slowly slipped downstairs and stopped. She had not really roamed this house yet. Angela had no idea where the dining room was or anything. She looked around and found a large oak table with plenty of chairs surrounding. She took a seat and looked uncomfortable. It was like meeting someone and going to meet their parents. The strange moment on how to act to impress them.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 06:35 AM

Link rolled out of bed around the same time that Angela found her way downstairs. He quickly.got dressed and knocked on her for. He knocked again and again until he just opened the door and found her not on there. Oh God. He should have told her to want for him. He raced downstairs at what seemed like the speed pf light, and found her alone. He stopped to take a breath. Than God. He sat down next to her. " I'm sorry I should have told you, wait for me, because. . . Just wait for e." he said. " Godmorning." he added. Link knew if she ever got right alone with his sister or even worse hisother, things would not be goodd.

Link took a moment to assess her outfit, " We are.going into town late. Shopping. Those cloths are not you, but you stilljust wear sorts and dresses." he knew he should wait for his parents bit just dodnt feel like it. Link beckoned over a maid and told.her what Jew wanted. The woman added and looked.at Angela, You can have ANYTHING you want. I under where they get the resource, but they have never told.me no."

( night)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 09:28 PM

Angela turned her head to hear and see a rushed Link running down stairs. She looked up it with a blank expression. Why was he so worried? She looked back down at the table and said good morning back to him. While also apologizing and telling him he didn't need to apologize. Why was he so worried about his family? She knew his sister was a bit on the wacko side. Angela could only imagine what the rest of his family was like. Crazy and deadly? Sweet and nice?

She watched as he called over a maid. "We don't need to go shopping. Its fine." Angela shook her head and slightly smiled. She wondered where his parents were though and the rest of his family. It was only eight in the morning but still. The mansion seemed so quiet and lonely. It had the kind of held in depression on it.

Bookwormness

Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM

Link simply raised his eyebrow and disregarded what she had said. He had already made up his mind. After the maid took her order, she returned to the kitchen. Silence filled the air. Link looked around, anticipating the arrival of his family. Light footsteps entered the room, followed by heavy steps, and another set of light footsteps. He took a deep breath as his mother, father, and sister walked into the dining room. Layapa shot Angela a look of disdain, and her iris's turned an ugly inky dark blue when she looked at Link, " Goodbmorning." she said with displeasure. Links mother starred at Angela as she sat down. Lastly came his father, a tall buff man, who sa atthe head of the table. He looked directly at Angela then turned to Link. An award silence filled the room until the maid came back to take the rest of the orders, and serve Link and Angela. His mothers gaze turned upon him now, " You know how I feel about you or anyone eating before the rest of the family, and why is a servant sitting at the table?" she asked icily. Before Link could respond his father raised his hand, beckoning for silence. Everyone stared at him, " This is Links playmate." was all he said.

The silence filled the room all again. The maidbbrought out the rest of the plates and everyon ate. Link finished up then rose from his seat, " We are going into town." Link stated and pushed in his seat saying nothing more. He quickly headed out the dining room, Angela in tow, " Lets get out of here." he muttered, his body tense.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 10:31 PM

Angela wnted run away as soon as the famil came down. It was like a bunch of gangs surrounding someone innocent. Terrified and not nowing what to do to get out of the place. She watched as the family walked down the stairs and she could only keep her eyes on their expressions. Layala gave Angela a glare and Angela so badly wanted to glare back or stand up and slap her. The girl was acting like a bitch and Angela didn't like it one bit. Just because the girl was a rich kid didn't mean she had to act so rude. Angela had done nothing to the girl. Angela didn't show her expression but it may have flooded into her eyes. As food was placed infront of her, Angela barely touched it. SHe took a few bites and nibbles here and there.

The silence fell hard like a wall was placed on her shoulders. As soon as Link told his parents they were going into town she stood up and quickly followed to where he was going. Link had handed her a jacket and put on one himself. Going outside from the front door snow danced along the sky and streets. Everyone was under umbrellas and snuggled in pants and jackets. Angela looked up at Link and started to walk on ahead. Her feet falling deeper into the snow. It came up to her ankles like a second pair of icy shoes. "Where to?" She asked.

Last edited by Il Apollo lI; 07-18-2011 at 11:12 PM..