p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:35 PM

Come in and have a chat! There will be page prizes handed out, as well as 100g. for every time
the word of the day is said! But it's my little secret, so good luck! ;)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:35 PM

woohoo the desert wind blew in poppet♥

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:36 PM

I know! I've been away from Mene for a while, so it's fun to come back to an event!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-14-2014, 06:36 PM

p o p p e t ♥! Long time no see.
How have you been, dear?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:37 PM

I know! Lol I've been well! Soooo crazy busy. I mean, I don't even know where to start, lol. It's summer time, you know? Lots going on. How are you? I am lovin' dat avi.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:39 PM

happy busy is good busy <3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:41 PM

Omg. POPPET. I've not heard from you for so long! How are you? How you've been doing? I hope you don't mind chatting it up with me now.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:44 PM

Well, I'm not exactly sure it's always a happy busy, but yes, overall, happy.

Dude, Rain, where in the world has you been!? I took a little hiatus, but I'M BACK! How is everything going!? I missed you.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:47 PM

Well, I had my finals, super big health issues for me and mom, other problems and stressing out to no end about them rolled into one big ball and I'm just finally coming out of it for past few days, kinda. I couldn't muster anything to write, for anything. Like, I wrote half post for you and then just stared at screen emptily... But I will get to it now that I am slowly getting back to things.

Tell me about you, rather! I wrote some profile messages (or I think I did) and it was all quiet from your end. D: I see you took hiatus, but I hope it was a good kind, sorta!

Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 06-14-2014, 06:49 PM

Welcome to the caravan everyone! I hope you're enjoying things. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to keep you comfortable. Tea anyone?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:49 PM

overall happy works

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:54 PM

Oh, yes Rain! I'm sorry! I did get messages while I was away. I logged on from time to time to check up on things but never replied to anyone or posted anything. I didn't feel like it. I was in quite the funk myself. I hope all of that health stuff is getting better! And don't worry too hard about posting anywhere! I started up a few new role-plays, one of which has no players yet lol, and I'm not sure how many I'll be able to keep up with, you know?

Thanks Zad! I'm drinking coffee though. Because I have a coffee problem. Don't judge me!

Yes hummy, I'll take overall happy, lol.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:55 PM

I totally get how that is, I was pretty much the same in the past month and half or so. ^^; But glad you're kind of coming out of it now. And health... Well, we bear with it. :)

Well, I definitely want to post in our RP, because I've some good ideas for it, just the words aren't forming, you know? Also, I'll check your RPs out, if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity. :)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 07:00 PM

I've meesed you so. Post wherever you want. And yes, please check them out. I'm posting in one right now. Kry and I are the only players. Cupcake I believe is joining today. The one linked in my siggy was the one I was most excited about, and it's the one that's not had a single bite, which is so weird. I've never put an RP out that didn't get players. *sigh* I must have lost my touch while on hiatus.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 07:03 PM

what do you have planned for the rest of the summer

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 07:07 PM

I've missed you, too. :)
Let's get our groove on!
And I believe it's not you, but generally players right now.
Well, I don't typically take part in that kinda RPs, but after I watched AHS, I'm a bit more inclined towards them, so I'll be considering. :)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 07:09 PM

Oh boy, hummy asked the question.... I have so much planned it's crazy. We've already been to the beach, to the zoo, to the Children's Museum, to four or five story times... The tot has two dance classes a week, one ballet/tap and one hip hop. My mom wants to put her in swimming, and we just got a piano, so we'll be working on that, too. We want to go up to the dinosaur park about an hour away, go to the Nature and Science Center, go camping, fishing, visit the Blanton Museum of Art, go to a symphony in the park, a magic show, go to Pioneer Farms, ice skating.... oh my gosh, I have an endless list. It just goes on and on. But our summer is longer than others, considering I start saying "summer" when it gets warm, and don't say fall until mid October, lol. And Riley isn't in school yet, so we don't have to cram all this stuff, you know?

What are your plans hums!?

What's AHS?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 07:13 PM

American Horror Stories, the TV series. Well, I actually watched 2 seasons and half, then kinda got fed up. Wasn't biggest fan of some details in 3rd. XD I've been watching some TV shows recently with mom on PC. >.> Like the new version of "Beauty and the Beast" (But ditched it half season 2, in all honesty) and just finished "Call the Midwife" which is just brilliant. Next January can't come soon enough concerning it.

And woah, that's a lot of plans! XD Just have some fun along with it yourself. :) (Most of it definitely sounds fun, but it's sometimes hard to keep up with plans and fun gets drained. Hope it won't happen for you <3)

Last edited by sadrain; 06-14-2014 at 07:25 PM..

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-14-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
I know! Lol I've been well! Soooo crazy busy. I mean, I don't even know where to start, lol. It's summer time, you know? Lots going on. How are you? I am lovin' dat avi.
Been doing pretty well. Was running around a bit after getting laid off, but I seem to have landed a new job, so that's all going well again. Also going to Scotland in about a week.

Thanks! I was borrowing Alice: The Madness Returns and kinda wanted to do something that would capture the feel of it.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 09:27 PM

Whoooo a poppet hangout! :D

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 09:30 PM

*wanders in*

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-14-2014, 10:03 PM

'Ello Poppet!

>.> I figured I'd drop in while I had some spare time today. Hanging out with my friend so, I don't have much spare time for mene today. Still I couldn't completely ignore such a place made by the lovely Poppet.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 10:22 PM

Daw! *hugs Kry and Princcess K* You's guys!

I'm so glad you were able to find a job Seri! And I totally want to go to Scotland one day! I hear that place is beautiful!

SuperZombiePotatoe: I'm sorry I wasn't here when you popped in! I love your avi!

Rain, I'm checkin' out our RP soon. I think we're about to have some family time, but I'll be in and out and back tonight! Hugs all around!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-14-2014, 11:09 PM

Hello beautiful Poppet. how are you this event? Good I'm hoping. For some reason I am thinking about Pepsi now...

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-15-2014, 12:00 AM

Have a good time, Poppet! By the way, YOUR avatar is gorgeouss.