Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-29-2012, 03:27 AM

Private RP

( I'm a bad person for not putting this up sooner. v.v Sorry for the wait!~ )

The weather was fair, sun shining pleasantly, birds chirping mongst themselves as the trees and longer pieces of grass swayed gently alongside the wind. Yet inside-- the Elric house was a bloody mess. Not literally, mind you. "I hate reading," murmured a bored-to-death and frustrated Edward as he cast yet another hard-covered book right over his shoulder and into the disorderly pile behind him. "Brother! You'll cause an avalanche if you're not careful!" his younger brother urged, the sound emitting from the armor encasing his soul rumbling out as a child's, yet deep in its own way.

Huffing, the elder of the wtwo picked up another book from his desk before tossing it, too, behind him recklessly without but a moment of looking at it. "It's hopeless! We've read all of the books in here, Al, and there's nothing here on the philosophers' stone! We're better off out there looking," he urged, standing abruptly and pointedly to point out the window. Sighing softly, the calmer Al replied, "Brother, we don't have any leads right now. Is best to just--" Edward's face darkened in the most unpleasant of ways, his eyes downcast, bits of hair falling into his face as his manner reflected the shadow of fate looking over him.

Ed was frustrated, his spirit crushed under the foot of the fact that they had no evidence yet collected about the philosophers' stone. Yet a big brother always had to keep his promises, and this was his promise to Al. He would find it. "I'm going to go check the mail," mumbled Ed as he brushed on past Al and out of the room, sullen though his feisty and thoroughly stubborn behavior didn't portray it well at times.

Meanwhile, down at Central...
"Here's the colonel's office, lieutenant," one of the men in uniform announced suddenly to a shorter, younger girl that looked over at the door curiously. "The colonel..." she murmured once, then blinking oddly up at the man, she questioned, "I take it you're not walking in with me?" Hesitant suddenly, the man put up his hands defensively, "Oh, ma'am it isn't like that, you see, the colonel-- he's, well." he laughed softly then rubbing the back of is head as he apologized. Then sighing, the blonde would look up at the door once again, hearing the footsteps of the man become faint as he strolled back down the hallway.

"Well, let's have at it," she whispered to herself, then grinning as one of her hands reached out to turn the doorknob and let the door open. "Colonel Mustang?" the girl questioned, peering in to see if the man in question was indeed in his office. Truth be told, she knew about him and his efforts in the earlier war. He was incredibly skilled; a true force to be reckoned with. She admired that in a manner, but also saw reason to be intimidated. As an alchemist herself. She didn't view herself as able to reach the level of power than he had, but then again, she had less experience she supposed.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-02-2012 at 07:05 AM..

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CavyGirl Send a message via Yahoo to CavyGirl

Old 03-03-2012, 12:56 AM

((Guh, I am sorry I am out of practice o.O))

In the mailbox was a yellow, beat up looking letter that looked more hand delivered than sent by the mail system. Also, it was a bit soggy like it had been rained or dropped in water at one point. All it said on the front of it was to the Elric Brother's.

Inside was a short, sloppily written note that reads, 'I have information on the stone.' Along with the letter is a map and directions to a very specific spot in a wooded are for the brothers to met the sender. Whoever it was who sent it that is. Also, a smaller note saying to come alone.

Roy was sitting behind his desk looking damn bored beyond belief and had a million papers stacked on it. He could bairly be seen behind the paper towers in fact. He yawns softly and puts down the paper he was signing on one of the smaller piles before looking up arching an eyebrow slowly.

"Can I help you?", he sits up straighter in his chair looking like he had been sitting there a long time doing paperwork. Which of course did have to get done since it had seemingly gotten so backed up.

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 04:49 AM

Seeing the weather-damaged old letter in the mailbox, Edward would slip it on out curiously. With one look at its front, his automail arm produces a sharp edge to use as a letter opener. He slipped the contents into her man hand he he made his way back into the house, his pace quickening greatly as he saw the note. "Al! We've got a lead!" he called out in sudden excitement. After quite a bit of quarreling, over both whether or not to go, and then how to get there, the brothers agreed to set out that night. It was reckless and eorhaps a bit sudden, but that was simply their style.

The woman was taken back by the pile of papers, but that didn't stop her from spotting the colonel after after a moment or so. "Yes sir," she paused, a small smile coming to her face for a moment as she found some humor in the insanely absurd amount of papers piled about. "My name is Alysia Miyasaki, I've been placed here as your new lieutenant," she began, then walking a bit closer to the sk, but keeping with a few feet of it. "Would you like some help with this paperwork, sir?"

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 AM

Meanwhile, the one who had put the letter in their box had long since left for home and to where the map lead to. Dressed in a hooded, heavy green cloak that almost reached the ground the short figure weaves her way threw the trees skillfully. Knowing the brothers would come. Course her map left something to be desired though that wasn't fully her fault. Over her hands was a pair of gloves hiding her hands that matched the color of her cloak.

Pulling the hood more around her face she smiles lightly under it, "They will come I know it." Not seeing a tree root poking from the ground she ends up tripping on it and curses, "Graceful I am not..." Course that wasn't her fault totally ethier. Her world was confusing as it was and if things changed so much...well she ended up on the ground. It took a hell of a lot to get to their house to start with now returning to her home was leading to its own challenges. It took some time before she reached the parts of the woods that had been burnt so badly by fire still weaving to home which had seen better days it self just as burnt and sad as the woods around it.. ((You'll see :) ))

Roy blinks and arches an eyebrow trying to remember if he was even supposed to get a new lieutenant. It finally clicks and nods slowly, "Hello Alysia. Pleased to meet you. I am Roy Mustang." He looks from her to the paper work and nods, "Yes if you will. I have gotten behind chasing after those Elric Brother's and such." He moves to lightly push a pile of papers her way.

"Paper work is so boring. I rather be outside than stuck at this desk.", he sighs softly. Glad to have the help at least.

Arc Angel

Old 03-04-2012, 04:03 AM

After but a few minutes,, it seemed the duo was ready to go. In all reality they had packed nothing. Instead, Edward exited the house at a leisurely jog with a leather-bound book of alchemy in his right hand. Al was in tow, more hesitant, but obligated to follow after his brother nevertheless. Neither of them would know what to do without the other, and Al was not the exception to the rule. "Let's go, Al," his elder brother announced, face all business though the enthusiasm in his voice was misleading. The other complied and the two set out on foot to the location disclosed in the envelope they'd received in the mail.

Alysia observed the pile of paperwork he pushed before her for a moment before she sent him a small smile and arched. Pulling out one of the chairs positioned on the opposite side of his desk to him, and seating herself comfortably before beiginning to look over the papers as she listened to the rest of his introduction. "Pleasure's mine, sir," she replied casually, then pausing in though. The Elric brothers-- did that name ring a bell? Shaking her head a bit as she dismissed the thought to work, she would smile a bit again, "Must be a troublesome pair," she then commented, slightly amused by the thought that two boys could bring such a mountain of paperwork. She understood how things worked in the military, but it still seemed absurd.

Something in her mind seemed it click in place as he said the word 'outside'-- a warm smile now lighting her face as she seemed genuinely glad to hear that. "That could be arranged," she said absently, her attention drawn to her pocket, where one of her hands moved to withdraw a small seed. "In a way," she then added as she looked over at him, then placing the seed in the open palm of her left palm. There, as if tattooed, was a small transmutation circle of sorts. Placing the seed upon its center, a small light flared from the markings of her palm, and from the seed sprouted a small plant. It was a vibrant green and lively, its roots bare beneath it, no soil to be seen. This caused a slight frown to come to her lips as she realized that it would need soil, "I'll, uhm, find some soil for it later..." she spoke embarrassedly, placing the plant in her lap as she then brought out a pen and began to work in the papers before her determinedly.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Al looks around at the now dark woods he looks at his older brother quickly, "Maybe coming here at night was a bad idea big brother. We really don't know where we are going. The note didn't say someone would be waiting for us ethier..." He sounded maybe just a bit apprehensive about this, "How do we know its not a trap?" He looks down at his brother tilting his head to the side. A lead was a lead but still!

Sitting alone in the dark, burnt out home that truly looked like it could fall over any minute the girl stares off almost blankly. Wondering if the boys got her message and they would indeed come. She reaches under her hood and scratches her head and ears softly stretching a bit after wards. Having no clue they where at the start to the woods now.

"You have no idea how they are....not bad boys just stubborn...very stubborn...", Roy sighs and looks wary and tired. "If you ever meet them and I am sure yo will don't call Fullmetal short. He wont be a happy camper."

Shifting his gaze from the paper he was currently signing he looks over at Alysia. Watching her make the plant grow from the seed in her head. He nods and allows a smile to cross his face, "Impressive. Also, yes we do need soil for it." He looks down at the papers and goes back to work on them.