Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-10-2012, 02:54 AM

This rp is between me and BloodBaine...no one posts here but us

~~~~~~~~~

Sakura would finally head home once she finish doing what the fifth hokage, Lady Tsunade for the day. She was completely worn out all she wanted to do is to take an shower before going to bed. Reaching up she removes her leaf head band from out of her hair while walking into the bedroom. Sighs deeply alot has change over the past few years since Sasuke had left the village. It wasn't a day she didn't not think about him. After all she still had this huge crush since they was in the academy together.

She looks toward the picture she still keeps on her dresser with her, Sasuke, Naruto and their Sensei Kakashi. Sighs deeply sometimes she wish she would had tried harder to keep Sasuke from leaving. It was hard to admit it to herself that he wasn't here. But she supposed it was his choice so she should be ok with it but she did. Thats why she had train herself to become more stronger hoping Sasuke would return maybe.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 AM

A slight breeze rustled the leaves of the hidden leaf village, the open windows panes clapping lightly against the windows as people got ready for bed leaving the streets relatively empty. Sasuke steep silently and swiftly through the roof tops of the village, the wind masked his foot steps and the shadows covered his figure everywhere he went. He swiftly adjusted course when he heard some one getting close to his position swinging down into the streets and running along them faster then the eye could see.

Sasuke closed his eyes briefly opening them again using the sharingan to figure out where Sakura was. He ran deliberately through the streets and finally came to rest just below Sakura's window looking up and then silently jumping to the roof as the breeze hit her window and covered his quiet steps. He stood above her window listening quietly as he waited for the time he could or thought he should speak to her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 AM

Sakura stretches alittle removing herheadband and place it on her dresser. She heard the wind blowing against the window. It was nice to get some fresh air in her room. Sakura walks over to the window and opens it while looking around. Many of people was already asleep so it was pretty quiet. She turns around and walks over to bed as she lays down. Sakura was far to tired to take a shower but then she didn't want to go to bed not clean. So she grabs her night clothes from the bed and gets up. Then heads to the bathroom to wash up.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 AM

Sasuke stood above Sakura watching the window open, he ducked back slightly to conceal himself from view and he waited until she moved away from the window. He waited for Sakura to move back from the window as he waited silently till he heard he move from the room and he dropped down onto the window sill. He stepped silently inside the room and looked around, he slowly observed everything looking for any exits or where ones could be created if Sakura came out him. He knew what her strength could do, and so he made sure to stay near the window untill the light hit the picture of them all as a group and he touched it lightly looking at how happy they seemed, even him, though he had a straight face on the picture.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 11:14 PM

Sakura walks back into her room once she had taking a shower. She removes the towel and drys her hair the towel was over her head. So she wouldn't be able to see anyone else in her room. Yawning alittle while moving over and puts her dirt clothes in the hamper. Then removes the towel from her head she notice a shadow hitting against the wall. She quickly reacts pulling a kunai out of her pouch before turning around. Not even paying attention on who she was throwning it at which she did tossing the kunai toward the figure.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-13-2012, 12:25 AM

Sasuke heard movement around the room though he kept looking at the photo, until he heard the metallic sounds of a kunai. He turned around quickly pulling out a kunai of his own and moving slightly to the side using the tip of his kunai to catch the end of hers and stopping it. He looked up briefly then back to the photo standing again, "Sakura... is that a way to greet an old friend." he said softly, looking at the photo and sighing. He picked up the photo and looked at it closer glancing over at Sakura then back at the photo, "You've changed... more rash then before." He was here for Sakura and he hoped things would go his way.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2012, 02:38 AM

Sakura blinks looking at Sasuke feeling bad she did that. But he did surpised her after all before she moves over. "Sasuke...sorry about that..but what on earth are you doing here?" says looking around. She wondering that herself how he was able to get past the town guards and get to her house. But then it wasn't the first time someone entered the village without being notice by anyone. Sakura looks at the picture he was holding "Yea I have change and so have you..." before she looks back over at him. "Why are you here?" says not sure. "You know you will be arrested if anyone saw you. Like the Anbu."

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-13-2012, 03:50 AM

Sasuke nodded, "I am here for you, Sakura." He said with no hesitation in his voice as he looked at the picture. "I got better, I got stronger, I became great." He said looking up towards the ceiling and taking a deep breath. Sasuke looked over at Sakura and raised an eyebrow slightly, "I don't fear the Anbu or anyone here, not even Naruto.." he said looking over at Sakura while still looking up. "So... why does it surprise you that i am here?" He said putting down the picture and turning to face Sakura. He stood there placing his kunai back into his belt and then he tossed Sakura's back at her lightly, he stood there still in the shadows, not wanting to stand infront of the window just in case.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-14-2012, 01:56 AM

Yea she was surpised not surpised than anyone would expected. Its been an while but he came back for her. Sakura didn't know what to think so she had to ask. "Of course I am surpised but why you be back for me?" catches the kunai with ease and place it back into her pouch. "And yea I have grown stronger and better also. Thanks to the fifth hokage." watching him in the shadows. And she had to becareful herself and not to alert the others that Sasuke was here in the village.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-14-2012, 04:42 AM

Sasuke walked slowly around the the dark room and stood there in front of Sakura. "Sakura, i came here to take you with me. To get you away from the lies that this village tells." he said looking down at her and taking her chin to make her look up at him. "I'm here to take you away from the Fifth away from the tyranny of this life." He said looking directly at her. After a second he took a step back and relaxed, "You don't have to decide today... tomorrow.. i will be back to have your decision." he said as he turned around walking towards the shadows again.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-17-2012, 05:05 PM

Sakura listens to him and never thought of that. Now she wonders how much the village had lied to her or if it was something that Sasuke was talk. Who knows so she was confused just abit but one thing for sure about. Sasuke had came back for her. It did made her blush alittle and she looks up at Sasuke when he lifted her head up to look at him. Yea it was a big descison..something that she had to sleep on for sure. There was no way she could decide tonight so she would think on it. "Alright...I have a decision tomarrow then, Sasuke." she finally says from a moment of silence.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 AM

Sasuke looked at Sakura and nodded, "Then tomorrow night i will be here, if you alert others to me being here then i will never be back." he said looking directly at her. Sasuke looked up stretching slightly, "Well then i shall see you tomorrow for your answer." he said as he stepped back into the shadows and then quickly through the window leaving behind his headband from the leaf with the scratch though it. He darted in and out of the shadows moving quickly and silently through the town, as he reached the edge of the wall he looked back and smirked before disappearing into the woods and setting up a small camp.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2012, 05:13 PM

Sakura walks over to the window once after Sasuke left. Lookin down and saw Sasuke's headband as she picks it up. She runs her finger tip across scratch part across the leaf symbol. It wasn't hard to think about the past when he left the village. Sakura wanted so much to go with him too but back then she wasn't that strong like she was now. And maybe this was something she had been hoping to happen. Sakura looks around outside of the window before she decides to head to bed. It was one hard decision but she figure she would make the right choice. Sakura turn off the light and goes to sleep.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-19-2012, 12:42 AM

Sasuke walked slowly around the edge of his small clearing before deciding that it was not a good place to stay for the day, instead he chose to run to the river and wait there. He knew that there was people and troops that ran around in the woods near the village all the time for missions and training. He sat down when he reached the river in a secluded place surrounded by rocks and closed his eyes. He slept but very light just incase he needed to move quickly. He just waited for tomorrow to see what Sakura would say to his proposal.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 09:50 PM

The morning came and Sakura woke up from her sleep. She had the strangest dream ever but maybe it was a sign that it would be good for her to leave the village. Nothing for her here had really change much except for her skills and jutsu skills. Sakura went about her day as usual acting like nothing was wrong and never did told anyone about her visiter last night. Cause she already had made up her mind to leave but until then she had to do her normal training while she still can for abit.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-23-2012, 10:36 AM

Sasuke laid low for most of the morning sitting inbetween the rocks, until a few men sat next to them to eat their lunch. Sasuke left his hiding spot opting to find a safer place to rest, he knew that there was a long journey ahead of him and he would be making it with or without Sakura. He hoped the later even if he was seen as cold and heartless he had always had something for Sakura. He waited out the day in silence waiting for the cover of night fall to make his way back into town.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM

The rest of the day was normal but abit slow. She wanted to return home but the fifth hokage had been keeping her busy all day. She didn't even take chance to take a break to even eat. This was pretty much the same thing everyday. Soon after she finally got done with everything and heads back to her house. It was hard to think about what Sasuke would say but one thing he did made clear that he wanted to take her away from the village. Sasuke was always cold and heartless toward others when they was training many years ago. Mainly because of his past of what happen to his clan. It did hurt Sakura alot that he had to go thru that alone even thought he had team mates with him. Sakura wanted to be something more towards Sasuke.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-24-2012, 11:37 AM

Sasuke waited till night fell, as the veil of darkness started to cover the village he moved from his resting spot walking slowly towards town. The town was quiet as the night before and the guards just as lazy as he strode into town. This time he took the streets walking down them confidently as he walked towards Sakura house. A few people gave him weird looks, but it was late enough that no guards were patrolling, or squad leaders. As he reached Sakura place he stopped looking up and in an instant he stood on the window sill. He dropped in softly looking at Sakura as soon as he entered, "Have you made a decision?" he asked as he stood there next to the window not caring if he was seen or not. Tonight he would leave with Sakura or he would leave with out here, either way he wasn't coming back.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2012, 05:31 PM

Nearly jumping out of her skin as she thought she would be used to that by now. But yea she was nervous that someone would had saw Sasuke in the village. Turning around and saw Sasuke there in the window. There was a long pause for a while before she saying anything. "Yes I have...I want to come with you." says moving closer. She brushes her hair out of her face alittle "I knew I been lied to but I never could get myself to admit it. But the training was well just not everything else" nibbles her lip alittle. "Until you came and remind me about it. So I thought long and hard I want to leave this village." looking at him saying what was in her heart truthfully. She knew Sasuke would know she was telling the truth.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-25-2012, 10:27 AM

A light breeze flowed through the window as Sasuke listened to Sakura and nodded, "Well i see you've come to your senses." he said as he moved around her room slightly before ending up behind Sakura. "Pack.. and we will leave." he said calmly the words only a whisper over the rustling leaves outside. Sasuke knew Sakura was telling the truth and he hoped she wouldn't regret her decision once she had been gone for a while. Silently he strode across the room back to the window looking out calmly, "Take only what you need... anything more will just slow us down." he said as he reached out grabbing the photo of their squad. He held it up to the light looking at it sighing slightly at how happy they all were, and how he wished in a way that he could go back to then and forget anything had ever happened, but he couldn't and now he had to live with the fact Orochimaru had done this to him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-27-2012, 04:38 PM

Sakura watches him it was nice to be close to him again. And this time she could stay close unlike so many other times. Looking behind her at Sasuke and nods "Alright.." says. She heads over to the closet and grabs a small bag. Sakura would only pack a few changes of clothes figuring that would all she needed anyway. Sakura could praticely live without everything else. While she was packing she looks over watching Sasuke look at the picture. Only wished herself that things was different but ever since Orochimaru had put the curse mark on him things wouldn't be the same. Of course no matter if it did change Naruto and Sasuke would still be at each other's throats. Closing up her bag she place it on her back before moving back over.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-28-2012, 11:32 AM

Sasuke nodded at Sakura and waited for her to pack her things as he stared at the photo in his hands, he knew that most people saw him and Naruto as enemies, but in reality they had been friends in a weird way back then. Sasuke looked up and then over at Sakura noticing her packing, he then looked back at the photo before putting it down. "Are you ready?" he said softly his voice trailing on the light breeze that flowed through the room. He placed the photo back on the counter before walking slowly over to Sakura, "You should leave first, i'll follow behind quickly." he said softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-14-2012, 02:34 AM

(I'm sorry I haven't post RL has been a pain)

Sakura pack her bag on her back while looking over at Sasuke. "Yes I am ready." says. Figuring it was best to leave thru the window. Sakura walks over turning off the light before she heads to the window. She takes a look around before she jumps out and lands on another roof quietly. Surely no one would be looking up as it was going to be tricky to leave the village but since it was dark. Sakura would soon heads to the gates of the village. One thing for sure she wasn't going to look back like Sasuke had did when he left the village.