Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-10-2011, 08:20 PM

Once again Kaname would still stalk him which he knew it was wrong and the others probbly wouldn't understand. They always didn't like Zero because who he was but he knew something was coming. And everyone would have to work together even Zero. Thats why he had to be there when Zero would be at his last straw cause the blood lust Zero was feeling would just get worst. It was all part of a plan that Kaname and Zero would be apart of. That day was coming soon but he wasn't sure when it will be until then he had to get Zero ready. Kaname would soon catch up with Zero and looks at him "Are you feeling ok? you look very tired." says "You should take a few days off of being the guardian and get some rest."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 09:18 PM

Zero didn't notice Kaname until he heard the vampire speak. He jumped slightly and turned to glare at him. "I don't need to take a break. I'm fine." he stated. Sure, he needed rest. But he knew he couldn't do that and just not do his job. It was his duty to protect the students of this school from the vampires. And if missing some rest wasn't going stop him from doing that. Nothing was going to stop him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-10-2011, 10:58 PM

Kaname keeps a calm look while he listens to him. Just like he thought Zero wouldn't do what it was best for him. Kaname sighs deeply and shakes his head as he closes his eyes for moment. "You aren't going to protect this place if you keep falling asleep on your job." He opens his eyes and looks at him with a serious look "I need you to be at your best...something is coming..I can feel it. It will take alot of strenght to get past this and right now you aren't where I think you should be." moves closer towards him. "We have to work together in order to protect the academy towards what is coming only you can kill him.." says. Of course Zero would probbly be curious on who he was talking about but he wasn't ready to say that just yet.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Zero automatically took a step back when Kaname moved towards him. "I can't rest. I can't sleep. My body refuses to rest." he stated. "And what's coming? And how do you know that I'm the only one that can kill him?" he asked. How could Kaname know that? It didn't make any sense. But then again, for all Zero knew he could be sleeping and this could all just be a weird vivid dream. He really hoped so. Then it would make sense.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-10-2011, 11:19 PM

Kaname listens to him after he watched Zero take a step back. He stops and place his hands into his pocket knew the change within Zero was keeping him from resting. "Its to soon to tell you that. And I know you can..because I can not kill him for different reasons." heard the others calling for him probbly figuring where he was. Kaname looks back over at Zero "Just try.." turns around and walks away as he wanted to tell who was coming but it was just far to soon for Zero to know everything. He had to leave Zero in the dark at lease for now.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 11:48 PM

Just try? Just try what? Zero didn't understand that. He watched Kaname leave for a moment before turning and continue walking. He needed to be left alone so that he could deal with the burning bloodlust. He refused to give him. He couldn't give him. But when he passed Yuuki, he couldn't stop himself from attacking her again. He could feel her trying to push him away, but he couldn't stop. But he forced himself to and ran off again to his room and locked the door behind him, breathing deeply.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2011, 01:04 AM

Kaname heads back to the dorms once he made sure Yuuki was ok cause she was upset lucky he told her that he would take over. Knowing it wasn't his job but what else he could do. He knew he had to keep Zero away from Yuuki and it was more than ever to get Zero transfered over to the night class. After an while he heads to Zero's room and finds the door lock before he looks around and decides to head to the window by climbing out onto the ledge of the building. He keep his balance and peers into Zero's room just to check on him again. Some of the others wonder why he even bother watching Zero or trying to help him. Kaname had his reasons which he never shared with anyone.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 02:29 AM

Zero felt much better after drinking Yuuki's blood.Then instantly felt bad about having hurt her. He knew she would forgive him, but that didn't get rid of the guilt. But, since the burning bloodlust was gone, his eyes closed on their own accord and he was almost instantly asleep.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2011, 05:51 PM

Kaname watches Zero fall asleep knowing what he did to Yuuki. He moves away from the window and returns to the ground some way. He place his hands into his pockets looking up at the window again before he heads toward the headmaster. He moves toward the door and knocks lightly on it and waits.

(Mind being the headmaster since Zero is asleep?)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 06:07 PM

{{Yeah. That's fine. Though I'm sorry if I don't get him right."

Headmaster Cross hear the knock on the door and set down his pen. "Come in." he called, resting his arms on the desk. He could probably guess who it was. Not many people really came to talk to him. Mainly Yuuki and Kaname. So it was probably one of those two.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2011, 06:35 PM

(Its fine)

Kaname walks inside and looks at cross before he moves over "We need to talk about Zero again. His blood lust is getting worst. He needs to be moved in the night class..since he already took a bite from Yuuki." says. He sat down in the chair and also he knew his uncle was on the move again as it would be some time before he arrives here. "The academy is going to be in danger."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 06:41 PM

"I understand that you want Zero moved. But if he doesn't want to, then there is no way your going to be able to get him to. I won't force him to do something he doesn't want to do. And I'm not sure if forcing him to be with vampires would be a good idea. He'd probably try to kill them all if he was forced to go." Cross said.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Kaname looks at him and sighs deeply "You think I don't know that...the others would like to have a shot against Zero. But what can I do? He is on the edge of becoming a danger to himself and also with my uncle on the move I have a feeling he is going to go after Zero." stands up. He walks over to the window and stares out of it "Zero isn't ready to face Rido...thats why he needs to be transfored." He looks back over at Cross "But of course like you say we can't force Zero to do anything he doesn't want to. But you and I both know he is the only one who can kill him. I can't cause of the bond problem."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 07:32 PM

"You'll just have to keep trying to convince him to switch. Or try talking to Yuuki. Maybe she'll be able to convince him. He always seems to listen to her more than anybody else." Cross said. "i'm sure that if Yuuki wanted him to switch to the Night Class, then he'd do it if only for her."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-12-2011, 03:34 AM

Kaname looks at him and sighs deeply "Yea your right..Zero will do anything that Yuuki ask him to." turns away from the window. He heads toward the door and stops for sec "Just be ready for anything..I can't say how long we be able to have peace until he comes. Maybe it will give me a chance to fully turn Zero." says looking over his shoulder at the headmaster.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-12-2011, 03:37 AM

"I hope your able to do what is needed." Cross said. He then turned back to his paperwork, figuring the conversation was done. He had nothing more he could say to Kaname. Besides, this work needed to get done sometime soon and he would like for it to be finished before he went to bed that night.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-12-2011, 08:31 PM

Kaname nods his head and walks out of the office. As it was already late and knew Yuuki would already be in bed and the night class had return to the moon dorms. He would talk to her later as he would just let Yuuki and Zero sleep while he returns to the dorm. Kaname looks at the others and sighs deeply before he walks up to his room.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-12-2011, 08:38 PM

Zero slept straight through to the morning. When he woke, he felt much better than he had in a long time. He even willingly went to change the classes without Yuuki yelling at him. He would probably even pay attention in class just because of the mood he was in. That would really surprise his teacher.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-13-2011, 06:06 PM

Kaname stretches alittle while he walks downstairs and heads to his favorite couch. One that no one dare to sit on to read alittle after a while he had changed into his uniform. Once it was time to class change he walks out of the door with the others and sees Yuuki already pushing back the day class. "Yuuki...we need to talk.." says moving over grabs her by the arms. As he looks over at the others "Go to class I'll be there shortly." Yuuki looks at Zero and blinks "What about Kaname-sama?" Kaname leads her over to somewhere private that Zero wouldn't see. "I need you to talk to Zero..you are the only person he will listen to." Yuuki tilts her head curiously and nods "Ok what you want me to tell Zero?" Kaname explains some part to Yuuki and wanted him to change class.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 06:35 PM

Zero noticed Kaname pull Yuuki aside and narrowed his eyes at them. What could he possibly want from her? He figured she would tell him later though, so he pushed it from his mind. Instead, after everybody was where they were supposed to be, he made sure he had the Bloody Rose before heading out on his patrol.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-13-2011, 08:01 PM

Once after he was done with Yuuki he heads to the class as Aiko looks at him "Are you crazy Kaname?" Kaname looks at him and the others "Enought Aiko..my choice has been made." walking passed him. While another vampire would say "Well don't be blaming us if something happens to him." Kaname ignores heads toward his usual spot knowing the teacher would be late..again.

Yuuki would be on her patrol before she walks into Zero "Oh Zero..there you are..I been look for you everywhere...I need to talk to you..please just listen to me ok?" she says as of course she was always very worried about her since he bit her the other day.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 08:44 PM

Zero was surprised to run into Yuuki. "Of course, Yuuki. What do you want to tell me?" he asked. Maybe now she would tell him what it was that Kaname wanted earlier. He hoped so. Then he thought about it. If it was about him switching classes, then he was going to get extremely annoyed. But not at her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-14-2011, 05:52 AM

Yuuki looks at Zero and sighs deeply "I know you been having trouble..with your blood lust lately." rubbing her neck. She bits her lip alittle while she looks at him "Maybe you should let my father transfar you to the night class..at lease Kaname-sensai will be able to help you." says looking at him with pleading eyes. "Please do it..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-16-2011, 01:45 AM

Of course that's what she wanted. Zero sighed. "I really don't want to do that. If I'm stuck with all those vampires all the time, I'm going to end up killing them." he told her. He didn't like saying no to Yuuki, but this was the one thing he had to say no about.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-16-2011, 01:48 PM

Yuuki pouts at him and crosses her arms over her chest "Your at risk of becoming a level E do you know that?" as she was very sad. She sighs deeply and looks down "But I guess I can't force you into something like that. Can I?" sighs deeply. She shakes her head "Forget it..just forget what I said..I need to go back to my patrol" turns around and walks off.

Kaname had been watching from behind the tree and sighs deeply. He couldn't believe his ears that he said no to Yuuki now he was more determined than ever to help Zero or something. Kaname leans agaisnt the tree in Zero's view as he crosses his arms over his chest.