Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 03:18 AM

Nightwing frowned, "He saved you? I find that a little hard to believe. What are you up to freeze?" he demanded, glaring over ciara's shoulder at the man.

"The same thing I've been up to for the past ten years" Freeze snapped, "Trying to save my wife!"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 03:30 AM

"Your wife?" She looked up at him and then the pod. From what she could make out through the frost covered glass was a lovely face... "Nightwing, that's enough. I'll explain everything, once I get back on that gurney. I need to lay down..." She pulled the energy core out of the side of the gun, making it useless. She paused part way down the hallway, "Well? are you coming or not?"

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Robin and Nightwing glanced at each other before nodding. Robin gave Freeze a smile and gestured before him, "After you."

Mr. Freeze glared but obliged and headed back to his lab with them. Robin and Nightwing followed after.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM

Ciara set engery cell down on the table, put her necklace back on and dragged the IV back over to the temp bed, slipped it in (Looking away as she did it of course) and curled back up under the blanket on the gurney and once everyone was there explained what had happened, how Riddler had tricked her which resulted in him flying through a window and her injured at the bottom of a hole. And of course how Mr. Freeze picked her up and tended her injures.

Her eyes were heavy, "... usually I have my suit which regulates my cramps so I didn't even realize that.." She explained, curling up a bit more, "Now, I need to sleep...no fighting. Honestly. If you guys didn't always jump to conclusions it might be a lot *yawn* calmer around here..Zzzzzzz..."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:34 PM

((Bon morning ^_^))

The three men glanced at each other as Ciara passed out. Freeze pointed towards the exit, "I'm not harming anyone. Just let me work in peace and leave."

Robin looked around before nodding and walking over to pick up Ciara gently, "Alright." he whispered so as not to disturb her, "common Nightwing. Lets get her back to base" he headed for the exit.

Nightwing stepped up to Freeze, "We'll leave this time Freeze, but if you even think about starting to cause trouble I'll be back and you won't see me coming." he cautioned in a dark tone before turning abruptly and walking out with robin.

"Duly noted" Freeze replied stiffly.

Taking Ciara back to the house she'd been staying in, Robin settled her into her closet hide-away. They'd taken the medical drip with them and he made sure to put it up on a hanger for her before leaving her to rest.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:45 PM

((Morning :3))

She curled into Robin, clinging to the warmth of his body...

The next couple of days involved Ciara... not leaving the house and lots of sleep. When she woke in her own room/closet she was a little not impressed because she'd told those two to say out of her room... also, she'd promised to tell Mr. Freeze what had all been happening and give him some blood... She'd have to pop down later.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:49 PM

((Pannenkooken?))

Robin and Nightwing had taken over most of her duties for the next few days, although there wasn't much they could do about the water supplies which were by now running rather low.

After a few days, Robin knocked lightly on her door, "Ciara? ... uh, how you doing?"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 02:54 PM

(( I've already had breakfast thanks))

She got up and stretched, " Better... Not a 100 percent but the cramps seem to have calmed down. Sorry for such short notice for you guys. I'm sure it's been a rough couple of days."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Robin scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "uh, yeah, whatever. Nothing we can't handle. You just um... take whatever you need... and uh... yeah. We've been rationing the water a bit more lately but we're pretty much out today so if you're doing okay, that'd be nice to um, have help with and... stuff..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 03:11 PM

She tilted her head to the side, she'd changed out of her suit and into a night gown when she'd come around. It was probably a little strange for him to see her in something that didn't cover her whole body.

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "I think I can make some water runs. Though they'll probably be more like walks." She said sticking out her tongue and going back into the closet to change. "How have the boarders been around the area? Any werid activity?" She asked, her back to the closet door as she pulled the gown off.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 PM

"A few things have come up" he replied, "but Nightwing and I quickly stomped it out. Two-Face's guys have been getting rowdy and we might've had to subdue Ivy when she realized you weren't coming for the scheduled water run..."

((Can I has Arkam asylum?))

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 PM

She came out of the closet, the sides of her breasts still visible as she hadn't zipped her suit up all the way. "...You did what-...Great," She sighed, "I suppose that means I'll be spending another night in the garden..." She picked up a bottle of water and gulped it all down. "Alright. As long as nothing dramatic happens to me today. I think I can handle a couple runs of water for us and a couple for Ivy..."

----------

((yes))

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 03:50 PM

"Great. Let me know if there's anything I can help with. If you still need your breast-rest then you shouldn't uh, over exert yourself..." he looked away, "I'm gonna go..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 04:11 PM

She blinked when he said breast and then looked down and blushed, "Oh- Right," She zipped her suit up all the way, "I should be going as well." She said hurrying off. There was a lot of work to be done. And she really only had so much energy.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 06:35 PM

Robin left as well. Feeling extremely awkward.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:52 PM

2 runs of water for them and 2 for Ivy... She was rather tired by the end of it but she entered Ivy's garden regardless. She stroked a couple vines that wiggled closer curiously. "Hello, lovelies... Sorry I haven't been around the last little while. Miss Ivy?" She called, softly, standing a few rock steps from the middle of the pond.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 PM

"mmmnnnn" a moan came from the side of the pond. Ivy was laying on the ground, covered by a large flower, "I'm going to kill those bird-brains" she groaned as she sat up and held her head.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 10:02 PM

Ciara unzipped her suit just enough before going over to her; kneeling by her side. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-11-2012, 11:11 PM

"Those murderous meat bags knocked me out. They trampled my babies. I'll kill them!" her eyes glowed green as the surrounding plantlife writhed in her anger, "and you." she turned her glare to Ciara, "Where were you?! I waited and you didn't come."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 PM

"I'm sorry," She put a hand on Ivy's thigh, "So you know how you said you wanted to throw certain people into the water mines, well you can feel free to do so with the Riddler cause he's part of the reason I didn't come."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-12-2012, 01:53 AM

Ivy took a deep breath and got to her feet with the help of a friendly vine, "The riddler? What does that meat sack have to do with this?"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 02:03 AM

Ciara took the vine and explained what had happened; Being tricked, falling down a hole, hurting her arm and the horror of being a woman, how her suit regulated everything for her. "So, I really didn't have the strength to bring you water. If I had remembered, I would have giving you much more to keep you going till I was better." She pouted, "I'm sorry."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-12-2012, 02:09 AM

"You poor darling" Ivy cooed, kissing her forehead gently, "that's all I needed to hear. Why didn't you just tell me? You could have sent word. I was worried something terribly had happened."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 02:18 AM

She blinked, "You mean... when Robin and Nightwing came they didn't explain what happened?! Seriously, you people need to talk first, throw batarangs second."

Artifex
less than three

Old 02-12-2012, 02:32 AM

"Hmf. Those boys are pathetic." Ivy scoffed, "If I ever see them again, they're going to regret it."