Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 AM

Private RP

Name : Alysia

Appearance :

Bio : Airbender half sister to Akio, she was raised by her uncle and has had a decent life within the small water kingdom she calls home so far. She is a free spirit with a stubborn streak and a knack for trouble, but has good-hearted intentions. She's loyal to her loved ones and unafraid to fight for what she believes in, though she far prefers avoiding conflict if possible.

Name : Akio

Appearance :

Bio : Supposed son of Katara and Aang, he was raised in the small water kingdom alongside his supposed half sister, though they don't truly know through which parent they are related. As opposed to Alysia, however, he lived on his own for most of his life. He took up training martial arts, though his bending skills never came to be as of yet. He had begun to think that they would never appear until just recently. Little did the young man know he was a skilled fire bender, but fated to become the next avatar.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-02-2012 at 06:20 AM..

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:04 AM

~Rei's Bio's~

Name: Azumi
Bio: Azumi's mother moved to the kingdom where the Avatar lived when she was pregnant with Azumi. Her mother was considered an outcast because of being unmarried and possibly affair with a royal from another nation. Azumi and her mother was shunned from the kingdom, expect from Avatar Aang and Lady Katara who treated them like family. Over the year's Azumi became the childhood friend of on their children, and when her bending ability was discovered Katara became her teacher. [[Will let personality be revealed in rp]]
Bending: Water

Name: Yuichi
Bio: Yuichi is just the son of a simple earth kingdom family. He has a loving family and happens to be an earth bender. He currently traveling around with his teacher to visit some of the other nations and see the world a little bit.
Bender:Earth

Arc Angel

Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 AM

The center of the smaller of the two water kingdoms, thought by many of the elders to be located directly at the center of the world's axis, held nearly a thousand in one massive, bustling crowd. In the middle was an arena of sorts, set up specifically for a festival in which many of the citizens would demonstrate their personal talents to bring honor to their kingdom for the upcoming year. The martial artists were great in number, but a particular young man among them- the youngest and arguably one of the best-skilled of the adults- was one of the highlights of this particular performance. This silver-eyed young man was about to make a grave mistake.

Water was produced up and about the stage by a circle of men and women outlining the arena, and dynamic fighting techniques were displayed for visual pleasure in groups as opposed for actual sparring or anything of the like. Akio, the youngest participant, was at center stage displaying an aerial technique he'd learned just recently from his martial arts master. His feet flipped carefully about his head as his body spun; the direction in which was truly not important for what everyone took the greatest shock from was the landing. Not only did the young man land on his feet, but his arms moved forwards just strongly enough so that he had his first encounter with bending. Fire sparked immediately. A rush of it following the motion his hand had made, a strong enough flare for that it could have seriously injured one of the other performers had they been near.

Akio froze where he stood, his lips parting as if to speak, his hands moving up shakily as he shood his head slowly in disbelief. What was going on? Many of the crowd gasped, but above all, one of the elders spoke up, "He could've killed someone!" What not only racked his mind was that fact but another, harder-hitting one. His mother was a water bender, his father the avatar, yet an air bender at first-- how could this be possible? His gaze falling to the stage, Akio leapt suddenly over the heads of the first row of spectators, moving swiftly up and out of the arena. He ran through the streets, past the last remnants of the crowd, his eyes closed, fists clenched with internal frustration.

One of the spectators called out to him as he dove over her, but she hadn't moved quick enough or been so bold as to stop him. "Akio!" the young girl called, watching his back as he ran down through the streets and out of sight. Sighing, Alysia pouted slightly, then shrugged a bit before leaping up from where she sat herself. With some bending help, she weaves through and out of the crowds, walking down the street in the direction of which he'd run off to, but not intending to catch him. She would see him later, no doubt, and could comfort him them. Still, that matter of fact was that it was so strange... And quite frankly, impossible. Wasn't it?

Rei Ann

Old 03-02-2012, 08:40 PM

Azumi was excited as she stood among the crowd watching very skilled fighters and benders show off their talents. There was a certain person she was looking forward to seeing today. Azumi moved through the crowd and spotted him at the center stage about to do a move. Her face lite up as she found him. She couldn't wait to see him exhibit his skills. She watched with bated breath as he did his move and landed on his feet.

It was the rush of fire coming from him that had her gasping and her eyes going wide with surprise. She never thought that Akio was a bender, she had always been lead to believe that bending ability showed it self when one was a child. She knew he was a skilled fighter and considering his family he should have been a bender. Yet it was common that not ever child from a family of benders would be a bender. Though him being a bender wasn't the surprising part. It was the element that he could bend that was the surprising part. It didn't make sense, everyone knew his parents were Avatar Aang and Lady Katara an air and water bender at the core. He shouldn't be able to bend fire.

Azumi was concerned for him, she knew that she was shocked and surprised. She could only guess what he might be feeling. It didn't help that one of elders, the pigheaded jerks was screaming how he could of have killed someone. Murmurs and whispers were spreading through the crowd. Suddenly a few people shouted as Akio started to run off. " AKIO!" She shouted, she shoved people out of the way and dodged around others. She needed to catch up with him, to comfort him. She knew he was upset, and every part of her mind screamed to go after him. Her breathing was coming out loud, as she ran after him and pass the crowd. " Akio!" She shouted again, he always seemed to be faster than her.

Yuichi was walking down the street munching on some steam bun, that he had just bought at some vendor. He had come to festival with his teacher, to see other benders and skilled fighters. He had gotten bored and sneaked away to one of the many vendor stands to get some food. He happily munched on the bun, unaware of everything that was happening. He wasn't really watching in front of him as he walked down the road. He collided into someone and fell back a bit, his steam bun hitting the ground. He scratched at the back of his head, " Sorry" He said glancing at the person he ran into.

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 12:44 AM

Akio seemed deaf to most of the calls and other words said at the time, focused instead on the narrowing streets ahead of him as he got far out of the way of the crowds. After the initial wave of frustration melted and he felt the burn in his legs from running so feverishly after such an extensive display of techniques, reality hit him harder. He stopped short of the small house in which he lived, and could make out a voice calling after him. He knew the voice nearly immediately, his eyes narrowing as he thought about facing Azumi after what had just happened. She was his childhood friend, worthy of his trust, but he wasn't sure he wanted her to see him so upset.

She hadn't been too far behind him, as he soon noticed, and as he heard her footsteps he looked over at her from over his right shoulder. His face was held solemnly, but his eyes burned with frustration, and his fists remained clenched. He felt a burning in his throat and a lack of words, shame fresh on his sleeve as he let his thoughts roll on privately through his head. This was when his thoughts collected himself and he spoke up. He'd been lulling the thought over in his mind since he had found out, and the facts seemed to pile up in one direction. "Aang wasn't my father," he spoke firmly, once low as if he was still trying to process this. By now, he had accepted the fact that he had no gift for bending, being that it usually came earlier in life. However, everything had changed, and swiftly. A lot of things seemed to make sense ot him now. "My mother must have-" he paused there, swallowing with discomfort at teh insinuated thought that his mother had had an affair. An affair with some fire bender that was, and who knew who it could have been? "I... Can't stay here, Azumi."

Alysia barely even the noticed guy walking until the two had collided-- making half of this her fault as well. As she stumbled backwards, landing firmly on her butt, her arms moved to her sides as she looked over in surprise at the guy's appearance. "Oh, didn't see you there! It's not your fault really, I wasn't paying any attention," she explained with a small smile, lifting her hands form the ground to swirl air up beneath then that helped her to stand up again. Then observing what he was wearing, she could easily assume eh he was from, but she figured she may as well ask. "Are you here for the festival? Enjoying it?" she asked, already knowing what to expect as an answer. The kingdom was somewhat small, so it wasn't hard to tell when she'd never seen someone before.

Then, rubbing the side of her cheek thoughtfully, she tacked on a question, "Have you seen a tall, dark-haired guy running this way? My brother ran off during his performance..."

Rei Ann

Old 03-03-2012, 01:50 AM

Azumi felt relief as he came to stop just before his house. She could see the frustration burning in his eyes, he was angry and upset she knew it. She kept rushing over, coming to a stop just behind him. Her breath came in pants, and she was sweating slightly. She hoped that he would talk with her, and not try to get her to leave. She stared at him hoping he would speak that he'd talk to her.

She stared at him in suprised, it would make sense why his bending was fire, but even she wouldn't expect that of Lady Katara. She didn't know what to say, it wasn't something you could just say I'm sorry. Yet she knew what is was like to not know who your father was. Her mother was still shunned for her actions that resulted in Azumi. Her eyes went wide when he said he was going to leave. Her mind started to panic and her heart pounding loudly. " Leave? " Azumi said alarmed. For once she didn't know what to say, but she didn't want him to leave. She felt she'd never see him again. Yet she understood, she knew that the elders once they put two and two together they would never treat him the came. Even the villagers would do that same. She knew what it was like to be shunned, and frankly what kept her here was him. But if he was going to leave....She took a deep breath, " Then I'm going with you" She told him.

Yuichi blinked in surprised as the girl he ran into hit the ground. He was going to offer to help her up, but she got up on her own. His eyes went wide, she was a bender and a air one. He hadn't met an airbender that was so cool. " Nah, I spaced out. Sorry" He said with a weak laugh. " Oh yes, I'm visiting for the festival it fun, there are so many yummy foods here is that normal?" He asked. He glanced her over, it seemed that she was a local. Yuichi tilted his head, trying to recall if he saw anyone like she described. " Nope, I was pretty focused on the steam buns. Sorry, do you want some help finding him?" Yuichi offered.

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 03:38 AM

The alarm in Azumi's voice was easy enough for Akio to pick up on, but he hadn't expected her to take the news easily. He suspected he may have reacted similarly had it been her saying this to him. His gaze went to her almost studiously for a moment as she quieted, his posture hung loose uncharacteristically. When she did speak up, though, his eyes widened and his body stiffened where he stood. He had too rewind her words in his mind and play them again before he understood. "Azumi--" he went to argue against her, but came up with a loss of words due to his surprise. As he relaxed a bit, he finally sighed softly, one of his hands running up through his hair as he thought things over. "If up that's what you really want to do," he them murmured quietly, rubbing his head as he recalled the hard time he had arguing against her wishes. He simply couldn't do it; she was too dear to him, though he daren't say it aloud like that.

At his reply about not seeing her brother, a slight pout drew over her lips, but it quickly disappeared as he mentioned the the was indeed here for the festival. A small smile came to her face as she nodded, "Oh yeah, the street vendors are always around. Typically pretty good, but if you see some kind of meat on a stick, I don't recommend it. Akio got awfully sick last year because of one and..." she paused, realizing she has rambling, and then laughed softly. Rocking to and for on the balls of her feet, she moved her hands to her hips as she changed the conversation's direction. "Sorry 'bout that. I'd like some Leo, if you aren't too busy?" she questioned with a broader smile, then moving as if to begin walking again. She would of course wait for his response before doing so, though.

Rei Ann

Old 03-03-2012, 04:04 AM

She stood there already preparing her arrangement if he tried to tell her that she should stay. There was nothing in this town for her, the people here couldn't move past old judgement's. Only Akio's family didn't care. She had other arguments she would use. Even if it weren't for that, there was no way she could let him leave on his own. He was so dear to her. Even if he hadn't told her and left she would go after him. The moment he started to speak saying her name, she opened her mouth to protest but then he stopped speaking. She gave off a small smile, " Yes of course I really want to. Couldn't get rid of me, even if you try. Though we can't just leave right this moment, we need to plan and pack." Azumi said.

Yuichi watched her not liking seeing the frown. He was already trying to come up with a way to cheer her up. Yet it the frown disappeared as quick as it appeared. He nodded, " Right, no meat on a stick then" He said. Yuichi grinned," No problem. That sounds wonderful. Sure, I'm not busy at all..um. " He said. He then smacked his forehead," Oh how rude of me. I'm Yuichi." He said grinning. His mother would have smacked him up the head for waiting so long to introduce his self.

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 AM

Akio let out a small sigh with her reply, rubbing his neck in a gesture resembling a bit of shyness. Then finally a grin spread over his lips as he looked at her. The frustration in his eyes had relaxed some, his fists unclenched, his posture nearly back to normal. He mused that only she would have been able to calm him down so swiftly, even if it was simply by choosing to stay by his side. It was refreshing, but it discomforted him in some way as well. What if she were put in danger, or questioned because of him? The kingdom had been relatively peaceful aside from just recently, but what awaited them outside the gates was a different story altogether.

"C'mon then, we better get started," he replied casually enough, though he could already feel his head begin to throb with the thoughts running through his head so quickly. It was an odd thing for him to feel so stressed, so out of character for his levelheaded ness to virtually disappear. He reckoned anyone esoe would've reacted with the same frustration, but what he could do now was beyond him. He slipped in through his front door, grabbing the first small bag in sight and strolling through his house to pick up his valuables.

Alysia smiled and laughed a bit as he agreed not to eat any meat on a stick despite her rambling. It was nice of him, even if he hadn't minded it. As he began to speak but stopped, she look over at him curiously. Had he changed his mind? Apparently not, for his introduction came directly afterwards. Smiling warmly, she would give her own name as well, "My name's Alysia, nice to meet you. Don't worry about it, it hadn't crossed my mind yet," she admitted with a grin and a slight shrug as she then began to walk, looking down the empty streets studiously. "I wonder where he would've gone..."

Rei Ann

Old 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM

Azumi smiled got wider as he relaxed and the frustration seemed to melt away. She knew things weren't going to be easy, leaving suddenly like this. Azumi was sure she would have to deal with her mother, but she knew her mother would understand. She was a little worried about what they might encounter out there, but to her none of that mattered as long as she was with Akio. "Alright" She said still smiling. She followed him into his house, after he packed they'd have to go to hers. " Can I help you pack anything?" She asked. She wanted to be helpful, and not just stand there watching him pack his stuff.

Yuichi grinned when she told him her name. " That's a very pretty name" He said grinning brightly. He followed after her she did seemed to be really worried about her brother. He didn't know the guy, but the few times he'd run off it was to a place he really like. " Maybe their a special place he has? Or maybe if he's upset he might be with someone who normally keeps him calm?" He suggested. He knew a girl from back home, that when she got angry she always ran to see this one guy in the village.

Arc Angel

Old 03-04-2012, 04:52 AM

As he initially began to walk through sins house in search of true valuables, he heard her question. It snared his attention, his head turning so that he could look at her from over his shoulder in the position in which he now stood. He hadn't quite thought about that. Shrugging slightly, he made a suggestion,as silly as it may seem. "If you wanted to, you could just pull a spare outfit or two from my closet. Might need more clothes..." he murmured the latter to himself, figuring they pair he had on would eventually get dirty. He wasn't hesitant in his choices as for what to bring, picking up only what he found necessary, until he found the old drawing of his parents he had lying beside his bed. Picking it up, he looked over it for a moment, then set it down upon his rustled bed and moved on to the front of the house to see what Azumi was up to.

Alysia was taken back by the compliment, but smiled and accepted it nevertheless. Rubbing the back of her head in a somewhat shy manner she'd reply, "Thanks, Yuichi." then considering what esoe he had said, she continued to walk casually as she let her mind wander. Well, who keeps him calm? Then smiling to herself, she let out a small laugh. After putting it that way, it wasn't hard to guess. "He's probably back at home, with his friend Azumi," she realized, then noticing that they were rather near to his house as they let walking. "I hope so, at least. He's bound to be pretty upset..."

Rei Ann

Old 03-04-2012, 05:32 AM

Azumi stood there, waiting for him to responded. She nodded when he did. " Sure thing, of course you'll need more than one outfit" She told him. She went to where he kept his clothing. She went through them trying to make sure the few, no more than 3 they didn't want to have to carry to much, were sensible clothing. So far she had decided on warm winter wear, and then normal dark wear, in case they needed to stay hidden. She was trying to decided what the third outfit should be. Maybe just another pair of normal wear, or would he need a certain outfit for sleep wear. Maybe she should go ask him, he might now what would be best for the third outfit.

Yuichi beamed, and kept walking after her. " Well if you think he's with her, that's most likely the case. You could always stop by his house and check on him?" Yuichi suggested. If he had a brother who was upset, he'd do that. He was glad that he was a only child. That way he didn't have to deal with something like that.

Arc Angel

Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Taking one look back at his room, he let his eyes lower back to the bed where he had laid the portrait of his mother and Aang, to him, it was now simply disrespectful to call him father. Avatar Aang was an admirable man, and he still believed his mother was an admirable woman, but it was shameful to him what that meant he himself was. Frustration burned deep in his throat, and his fist came down upon his bedroom door lightly. Much to his dismay, the door became scorched by a small flare of fire in its path. Cringing inwardly, then letting out a heavy sigh, he shook his head a bit and slipped into the main room of the small house.

This was when he saw Azumi picking out his outfits. Grinning a bit to himself, he would observe her for a moment, the frustration dying down the slightest bit again as he realized he'd have her by his side. That was an undeniable comfort and would no doubt aid him with whatever came outside the palace walls. Still he knew it would be difficult, and there may come a day when he regretted getting her involved with this. For now, however, he would send a small smile her way as he walked into the room. "How is it going?" he asked casually, stepping to her side to fish the sheathed sword he used for fighting out of the closet.

Alysia glanced over at him blankly for a moment before another smile broke out onto her face, a certain pep in her step coming about as her mood lightened up. "That's probably the best thing to do in this situation. He might be fixing to leave," she replied thoughtfully, then rubbing the back of her head and sighing softly to herself. She knew her brother- half brother- well enough to think he might be ashamed enough to do so, but it was difficult to think about. She'd miss him terribly. "Do you do a lot of traveling?" she then asked curiously as the subject was brought up in her thoughts. She remembered him saying he was visiting for the festival and wondered if that meant he usually did something similar or what.

Rei Ann

Old 03-04-2012, 08:31 PM

Azumi looked up when she heard Akio's voice. " Well I have two picked out, but I'm not sure for a third one. I guess I should let you pick that, it is your clothing after all" She said with a smile. She wasn't sure what they would need out there. She hadn't ever left the kingdom. She as a child had wanted to, but she had reasons to stay here. She had no idea what to expect. She had heard the stories of what it had been like during the war, but she knew no idea how traveling would be today. She watched him, still worried about him.

Yuichi blinked and smiled as he noticed that she seemed happier. " To leave? Is he the type to do that?" Yuichi asked. He wanted to ask what had happened that her brother would want to leave, but he didn't want to pry. Yuichi shook his head, " I don't. This is rare for me, my teacher brought me here. Normally I just stay close to my village. It'd be nice to do more traveling, but I'm my parents only son, and my dad needs help on the farm." Yuichi told her. He wanted to see the world, but he also had to do the duty of being the good son. "Do you get to travel?" He asked her.

Arc Angel

Old 03-04-2012, 08:52 PM

Akio looked at her oddly for a moment before laughing softly, one of his hands raising to ruffle the back of his hair. Clothes weren't important to him really, so long as they fit he could care less. Well, at least to the point where he wouldn't look like some buffoon just walking around the kingdom. He looked over what she had picked out before looking over his closet risky. It took himo a moment, but he seemed to remember something. Slipping onto his tiptoes swiftly, his arms would reach up to the top shelf to produce a simple box. He'd set it on the floor, then pulling out a series of outfits designed for martial artists in the area to wear during specific festivals. There was only one fire festival of sorts, done during an annual celebration for the avatar, and there was a specific outfit he had in mind that was for it.

From the bottom of the box, he produced a costume he mused a man from the fire kingdom may wear. It was loose enough to move around freely, yet firm enough that he knew it wouldn't be ripped easily. Looking at it blankly for a moment, he then sighed softly, and held it up for her to look at. "Fitting, neh?" he asked in an almost playful manner, then grabbed the other two outfits she had chosen to put into the bag he had packed with the new third choice. Then closing it, he slipped the small bag over his shoulder. It held only essentials, and a few weapons, though he hoped he wouldn't need to use them. Still, grabbing the sword he had taken from the closet earlier, he slipped it into his belt before sending a small smile in Azumi's direction again. "Thanks for the help," he started, then hesitating, "If you're really sure you want to go, we can go get you packed as well?"

Laughing softly, Alysia then bit her bottom lip as she thought of Akio leaving. Azumi would go with him, she believed, but what about her? She'd probably never see him again if she didn't join them. His question made her shrug slightly as she thought it over, "Normally, no, but he's pretty shaken..." She paused, then realizing he had been out in the streets before her, he wouldn't have seen her brother's fire bending, so he wouldn't understand unless it was explained. "He, well-- during the festival he produced some flames, you know, as a fire bender. Everyone thought he was the son of Avatar Aang and Lady Katara, but it wouldn't be possible with his fire bending. He just found out during a routine, in front of everyone, and," she stopped again, pouting slightly once more. She assumed that wa enough information and didn't really want to say anything more right now.

She calmed again as he talked about not being able to travel, which surprised her a bit for some reason, probably being that she assumed he must because he was here now. Smiling to herself, she nodded a bit, "Well, it's nice that you stay to help out your dad. Do you want to do any traveling, though?" she bthought to herself that she may be doing some rather soon, however unexpected that was. Her uncle would be left behind without her, but she couldn't help herself, her brother would need all the help he could get. "Ah, well, only a couple of times. My uncle brought me out to the air kingdom just down to the east last year for training, and now I visit once in a while to pick up more moves. It's a really nice place, but very small for now," she recalled the fact that Aang was the last of his kind, and now she was carrying out that position. Yet there were monks who had slowly taken up a place to live there, and a few of them knew air techniques, but couldn't quite bend them. This was when she stopped abruptly, staring at the open door to Akio's house. He was home.

Smiling too resell, then over at Yuichi, she old gesture to it. "My brother must be home. You can come in, if you'd like?" she asked him, grateful for their conversation and suggestions as to where to find Akio.

Rei Ann

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM

Azumi watched him and raised an eyebrow slightly when he started to laugh. Yet she couldn't keep from smiling, she was happy that he was laughing. Still she waited for some response. She watched him look through his closet, and noticed him reach for a box on the top shelf. She was curious as to what he would choose for his third outfit. She tilted her head as he went through his festival outfit box. Even some of these she hadn't seen before.

She stared at the outfit, it was fitting she'd give him that. She nodded," Yeah" she watched him back the rest of his things. " It's no problem" She told him smiling. She was more than happy to help him always. She figured by now he should know that. " Of course I really want to go with you. I told you, that hasn't changed." She told him smiling. Yes it would be best for them to go to her house so she could pack. She just hoped that it wouldn't take her forever to pack. She headed towards the front door, ready to head towards her house.

Yuichi felt a bit confused, if he wasn't one to run away normally why would he considered it now. Yet when she explained it make sense. He could understand why that would be a shock, he was sure he would run if he was in the same situation. Yet this meant the girl he was talking to was a child of the Avatar. He was surprised, but he had to wonder. " I understand. That is quiet the shock." He said. He mused for a moment," Could it just be possible he could be the next Avatar?" Yuichi suggested. He didn't know anything about the rules of Avatar.

" Yeah, it's not like I really have a choice though. I have to help him, farming hard work. Yes, I want to be able to travel, I want to see the world" Yuichi told her. Yuichi listened to her talk about her travels that was interesting, he always wanted to see the famed air kingdom. " That must have been really cool." He told her. He watched her walk towards the house. He nodded," Sure...wait will your brother be ok with me being here?" He asked. He didn't want to intrude on a family moment.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 12:17 AM

Akio let out a soft sigh as she confirmed that she would go with him, then smiled a bit. He couldn't help but smile in return after seeing her seeming so cheery. Even in this situation she could manage a smile. He admired that about her, among other things. Rubbing his left hand up to search his cheek lightly, he struggled to find a decent reply for a moment. Then, nodding, he would follow her to the door and outside. "Thanks again. Azumi," he spoke up lowly, voice soft though his composure remained the same. He was out of it still, and he didn't believe his frustration would completely dissipate from his behavior anytime soon.

Of course, he also wouldn't believe the swiftness with which he was greeted by Alysia once he stepped outside.

Alysia would cast a curious sideways glance over at Yuichi as she thought about what he had said. The next avatar, Akio? She giggled a bit, girlies than she would've admitted. "Well, I guess he could be. I'm sorry, it's just weird to think about..." she explained with a small smile. It was true that it was a possibility, though, albeit a small one. His bending ability for fire had just come up, who knew if others would appear later as well. Shrugging a bit, she then gave her attention back to him.

"Well, maybe one day, right?" she asked then, sending a smile in his direction. She nodded enthusiastically when he mentioned the air kingdom, "Yeah, it was an amazing experience. Oh, Akio won't mind you--" she paused immediately seeing Azumi and him stepping out of his house. "Akio!" she called out happily, seeing the bag he had packed then, and glad he hadn't yet left.

"Alysia?" asked her brother, leading Akio to step forward to look at her oddly.

"Thank god you haven't left yet, wait for me? I'll go pack!" she replied, not giving him time for a response before turning to Yuichi with a smile. "Uhm, will you happen to be setting out with your teacher soon? It'd be nice if we set out with each other for a bit, right?"

Akio would sigh shortly, knowing that here was another girl dear enough to him that he couldn't argue. Turning to Azumi as Alysia began to speak with the guy she'd come with, he spoke up, "Well, guess we have an addition. Shall we?"

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-05-2012 at 12:27 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 03-05-2012, 01:49 AM

Azumi watched him, she could still he was still frustrated by this. Still a bit in shock it seemed. " It's no problem Akio" She said. She would do anything for him, and followed him anywhere. Though he didn't need to know just how much she cared for him, she didn't want to ruin their friendship by letting him know that she was practically in love with him. She still was afraid to accept how far her feelings ran for him. She stared at surprised as she spotted Alysia at Akio's door way.

Azumi couldn't help the grin spread across her face, she wasn't that surprised that the girl would insist coming with them. " It seems we do, yes" She said nodding. Now she would just have to pack and they would head out. Having Alysia join them, would prevent certain rumors that would spread about the kingdom after Azumi and Akio had left. If they ever came back they wouldn't have to deal with that at least. That would be nice.

Yuichi raised an eyebrow at that. Though he was sure if he had a sibling and someone suggested they could be the avatar he might have reacted the same way. Yuichi shrugged," Well I see." He mused. It had just been a random guess. " Yeah, maybe one day" He said. He hoped one day he could escape the fate of being stuck as being the farmer's son. Even his earth bending was considered a blessing to the farm life. Yuichi spotted the other girl and guy coming out of the house. This must be her brother and the girl she had mentioned.

Yuichi just watched them. He felt a little strange standing there. Sort of felt out of place, since they all knew each other. He looked up," Oh we plan to head out today, it why I was buying some food. I wanted to try as much as I could before we left" He told her.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 02:28 AM

Akio's gaze swerved slowly to meet Azumi as she again told him his thanks wasn't necessary. He knew better than to think that she didn't care for him, yet he wasn't sure if she knew just how appreciative he was to her, simply for her presence in his life. She knew just what to say and when to say it. It was a great comfort to him, one he wasn't sure how to express. If he had to explain how he felt for her, he wouldn't be sure how, but it was deep and unconditional. She was far too dear for him to think he'd be able to live as he did now without her, however odd a thought it was.

"Come on," he urged, sending a smile in Azumi's direction. His right hand moved to gently take her wrist in a manner as if to lead her to her house. However simple, he hadn't thought about it at the time how this might appear, nor the warm sensation it brought with a tingling in his chest.

Alysia's face immediately brightened up at the mention by Yuichi that they were heading out today as well. "Well, maybe we could head out together?" she asked with a warm smile on her face. It would be clear by her facial expression that she rather liked the idea, but didn't want to force it on him or burden him to follow it in any way. "If you wanted to, that is." she then added, hoping he might agree to it.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-05-2012 at 02:38 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 03-05-2012, 03:04 AM

Azumi nodded," Yeah of course" She said. Her eyes went wide as he took her wrist and held it as they went to her house. She knew her face was red, and she felt warm and all giddy. It was almost like they were holding hands, it was something Azumi had thought of a few times. She could help the bright smile spreading across her face. Her house wasn't to far from here, it was slowly coming into view. Her simple two bedroom house that she shared with her mother.

Azumi's mother had already heard of what had happened at the festival today. She knew what might be the outcome, and seeing Akio and her daughter walk towards the house with him carrying a bag. She was glad that she had started to pack some things for her daughter. She knew the girl would follow him to the end of the earth. Where one of them would go, it seemed the other would follow. She could only hope on day Aiko would court her daughter in proper fashion of the water kingdom, or she knew her daughter's heart would be crushed.

" I would love that. It would be awesome. I'd have to ask my teacher, but I'm sure he won't mind one bit." Yuichi exclaimed. He liked talking with her, and wanted to for a bit longer. At least till he had no choice but to return to being a farmer's son. It was a chance for a little bit of adventure with people his age. He wouldn't turn that down at all.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 04:04 AM

As her house came into view, Akio cast a glance sideways in Azumii's direction. She was beaming, a sign that she hadn't altogether mind his gesture of holding her wrist as tenderly as he did. Slowly, almost hesitantly, he slid his hand down slowly to hold hers as his gaze drew ahead of them. A slight flush came to his face, never having been one to be well-off showing affection openly. A small gesture like holding hands with his best friend was no exception-- especially with her being his best friend. He didn't want to make anything odd between them by doing so, but if she hadn't minded his hand wrapped around her wrist he assumed she wouldn't altogether mind this.

As they reached her house, his hand let go of hers casually, then his gaze came to rest upon her as he turned to face her before they entered. Clearin his voice slightly, he opened the door for her, a small smile gracing his lips once again. The frustration had been hurriedly drowned in the back of his mind, his posture now calm as his eyes focused upon her. It was strange how his thoughts often drifted to her even when she weren't in front of him. Nw was of me exception, however, he seemed to entirely forget exactly what they were doing as he observed her after opening the door.

Yuichi's reply brought a warm smile to her face, a childlike happiness in her eyes. She had enjoyed talking to him, and didn't at all mind the thought of not being the only one alongside Azumi and Akio. They were so close as it was, what if they got closer along the way? She wasn't grossed out thinking of the fact that she believed the two would eventually get together, but she didn't want to be the only one present in the group when it happened. Perhaps she would even split off and live in the air kingdom for a bit after that happened. So, smiling at Yuichi, she would nod in understanding.

"Well, if you can go, maybe we can meet at the front gate at around sundown?" she suggested, then mused it always about an hour to, so they would have enough time to get ready. Then, considering that he might not take that long to ask his teacher, she wandered aloud. "Unless you'd like to come along to my house for some tea or food or something," she added thoughtfully, then shrugged a little.

Rei Ann

Old 03-05-2012, 04:42 AM

Azumi felt her self blush even more and felt her breath hitch as Akio moved from holding her wrist to holding her hand. She was really happy, even if it was just a simple gesture of friendship. Yet wanted to pout when it was over, so quickly. Yet she then realized they were standing in front of her house. She blinked wondering when they had gotten there. With him and moments like this with him she felt like she lost track of time and her surroundings. All her and her mind focused on was him. Azumi still was smiling and her face was a little red still. She watched him open the door, and quickly stepped inside.

She glanced back at him, " It won't take me long to pack, come on in" She told him. She then headed to start packing. She found her mother in her room, with her bags almost packed. " Mom?" Azumi asked confused. Azumi's mom just smiled, " I already know sweet. Once I heard the news I just knew what was going to happen. You just make sure to visit me sweetie" She told her. " Yes Mom." She said smiling. They hugged, and Azumi's mother left her daughter to pick out what clothing she wanted to take. She walked to where she knew Akio would be waiting. " Promise me you'll protect her" She asked.

Yuichi couldn't help but smile, when he saw the warm smile spread across her face. " Well, it wouldn't take me too long to tell him, and we've already packed so we just have to grab our bags from the inn. So I would love to join you for some tea, or food." He said sounding eager. He knew they just met, but he really liked talking with her.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 05:21 AM

As he watched hr enter, Akio could've sworn there was some sort of blush on her face. This calmed him a bit and made him feel a bit better about the slight flush upon his own cheeks. So he wasn't the only one that had felt that tingling warmth between their hands. Rubbing the back of his head shyly, he walked on inside after her. In the back of his mind, he wondered if her mother was home, but that question was soon answered when he heard the woman's voice from inside Azumi's bedroom. He stood leaned against the hallway wall outside her bedroom door, hands in his pockets, eyes cast downwards as he let his thoughts roll on without him.

His attention was perked as her mother walked outside of her room and into the hallway. He stood up, withdrawing his back from the wall to turn to face her. He couldn't imagine just what the woman would feel, allowing her only daughter to leave home so suddenly with him like this. He was grateful towards her for the allowance, yet felt sorry for doing so. "Yes, of course, ma'am," he reassured her firmly, his posture held with a confidence in that resolve. It came naturally to him that he would do everything he could to defend Azumi-- he didn't know what he'd do without her.

Th eagerness in his voice didn't go unnoticed, leading Alysia's smile only to widen. It wasn't everyday that she met someone from another kingdom, and on top of that, Yuichi seemed like a pretty nice guy. Nice enough to walk her home to help her find her brother, and that was saying a it for a near stranger. "Alright, my uncle's house is just down the street a bit more," she explained, beginning to walk slowly after glancing at him from over her shoulder. "He's out at the festival still, has to work until everyone leaves. I'll just be leaving him a note," she went on a bit, then thinking to herself. Yuichi had done her a favor by helping her out, why couldn't she do him one? He did mention he liked to try the diffent foods, didn't he?

She had a little epiphany, casting a sideways glance over at him with a small smile, "You said you liked trying the different foods, right? I brought some steam buns home from the air kingdom just last week, I could heat those up to go with the tea, if you wanted? They're food is amazing, I'd have to say.... I saw the vendor making these, and he said typically they'd use air bending, but he... Couldn't..." she rubbed her arm hesitantly, her smile fading just the slightest bit before relaxing again.

Rei Ann

Old 03-05-2012, 03:15 PM

Azumi stood at her closet trying to narrow down her clothing choices. It wasn't as easy as picking for Akio had been. She was now very thankful for her mother having packed her bag for the most part. She had picked out an outfit for being covert if they needed to be. She had finally decided which winter wear outfit she wanted. Yet it was hard trying to choose a third one, she didn't have they many different outfits for festivals like Akio had. She looked through her closet, moving the outfits back and forth trying to decide on a third. She sighed, why couldn't she just choose one. After searching for a big longer, she finally found the perfect one. It was an outfit she only got to wear a few times, but she loved the blue gown. She pulled it out and quickly packed it into the bag with her others.

Azumi's mother relax and smiled softly at his words. " Good, and you keep your self safe as well." She said. She knew her little girl wouldn't cope well if anything happened to Akio. She also didn't want to see either of them hurt. " Alright, I'm all packed." Azumi said stepping out of her room. She spotted her mother and Akio talking. She glanced between them two of them, wondering what they had discussed.

Yuichi nodded and followed after him. " Alright, but will your uncle be okay with just a note?" He asked. He didn't mind going to back to the festival to find her uncle if she wanted to tell him in person. Yuichi's face lite up when she mentioned food. He nodded excitedly. " Yeah, I love trying different foods. That'd be so awesome." He said. He then thought for a second, " You sure it's alright, from the sound of it they sound really special and hard to get" He said.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Akio sent a small, almost shy smile in Azumi's mom's direction. While he had no problem giving his word to her that he old protect Azumi, he hadn't quite thought as much of himself. He supposed that might be obvious to her as he took a moment to process her words. Then, nodding in assurance, he would smile with more confidence. "Of course, we'll be back safe," he promised, not altogether minding the thought of visiting the kingdom in the future. He couldn't bring himself to continue living there, but nonchalantly coming to visit on occasion wouldn't be a horrible thing, is his opinion. On the other hand, he also really didn't wish to separate Azumi too far from her mother.

As Azumi walked into the hallway, he stiffened slightly whee he stood before ruffling the back of his hair and sending a warm smile in her direction. "Okay, well we'll have a bit of time to wait for Alysia and her… friend," he paused, suddenly realizing that he wasn't acquainted with the young man his younger sister had been with. That irked him a bit. "Is there anything you'd like to do in the mean time?" he questioned curiously, since they may not be back soon.

Alyisa thought to herself for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, he isn't the type for affection really. As long as I let him know where I'm going, then it should be just fine." She grinned in Yuichi's direction, appreciative of that thought on his part. She hadn't been sure of how he would react to her suggestion of tea and a snack, but after seeing his face light up she made up her mind. "Yeah, it's alright, I have a feeling we may be visiting the kingdom along our journey anyways. I keep meaning to pick up the recipe for them so I can make them the way they're supposed to be made, I'll have to do that this time," she assured with a smile as she continued to walk along the streets. After a few minutes, she would point out a modest house along the side of the street, "Here we are!" She slipped on ahead of him, opening the door for the both of them.