Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-08-2012, 01:11 AM

Alysia laughed a little to herself before beaming in his direction, taking her eyes off of her bending for a moment. "Thanks, Yuichi," she replied after a moment, then turning her head to catch the clothing in her arms. A he took some of the laundry, she looked up at the sky curiously. What he said next seemed to be just what she was thinking. Hopefully they'd make it back before the rain, but she wondered if they have to re-wash the clothing if they didn't. "Yeah, let's," she then replied, looking back to Yuichi as she began moving back to camp.

Akio would draw his arms up next to him, thinking briefly for a moment of holding her hand as they slept, but leaving the idea where it lay. He may have confessed to her, but the trident mean that he wasn't shy still. As it was, even sleeping next to her was enough to bring the slightest of tints to his cheeks. Still, as he lay there, he let sleep take over him. Within a few minutes, Akio would be fast asleep.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-15-2012, 01:31 AM

Azumi laid their a bit longer, thinking. She couldn't help but smile as she recalled today, all in all it had been wonderful. Eventually she would fall asleep smiling.

Yuichi grinned and nodded. " Your Welcome" He said. " Yeah" He said. With that he followed her back to the camp. They both had beaten the rain and made it back to camp. He looked around, it seemed that everyone else might have gone to bed. It only made sense that the two of them went to bed as well.

[[ So I was wondering do we wanna do a little timeskip, or rp out everyday as the head to their location. Sorry for this small post btw.]]

Arc Angel

Old 04-22-2012, 09:54 PM

(( Sorry for the delay there, Mene was down and then I got a lot of catch up to do...
I think we should go through with the time skip, maybe starting with their entrance to the fire nation?
No problem with the small post, I didn't post because I think we should figure out the time skip first. ))

Rei Ann

Old 04-23-2012, 01:38 PM

[[ That works for me. I understand. I figured, the whole mene being down that killed me. ]]

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2012, 11:25 PM

(( Alright, thanks for being understanding. Want me to start after the time skip or would you like to? ))

Rei Ann

Old 04-28-2012, 11:15 AM

(( could you??))

Arc Angel

Old 05-31-2012, 04:13 PM

(( Sorry for poofing like that, things IRL just became very difficult all of a sudden... I still should have given you some notice, though. If you'd still like to, I can start us back up at the fire nation? ))

Rei Ann

Old 05-31-2012, 04:14 PM

[[ I understand. Things happen, it's totally okay. I would love to keep going on with this rp.]]

Arc Angel

Old 05-31-2012, 04:31 PM

(( Okay, thank you for being understanding! Since we're skipping to the fire nation, I thought it'd be best that they just have used a boat since they have no flying bison, haha. ))

Standing proudly at the bow of the small boat, Alysia twirled around to face the others delightedly. Fire nation ships were becoming more and more prominent in the area, and they'd just reached the point where the harbor was clearly in sight. There wasn't much of a beach, but the land ahead was undoubtedly the fire nation, if the various ships, contrasting clothing, and large sign at the end of the dock weren't enough as far as clues went. "Akio!" she trilled almost immediately as their ship pulled up to dock, "Akio, you're home!~" She grabbed her elder brother's arm and cheerfully swept him to his feet.

Akio had been taking a bit of a nap along the side of the small boat, his eyes finding it hard to see as he heard his name called out. "Okay, okay, Alysia," he spoke slowly, his voice hoarse due to sleepiness. With a hand raised to shield his still-focusing eyes, he stood as he was pulled up and looked about from his place on the ship. Home, huh? He couldn't help but cast an odd side glance at Alysia as she said that. He didn't consider this nation home, after all, but he knew that his sister had had good intentions when she had said that. Therefore, he couldn't help but sigh and grin a little in her direction before her turned away from the dock to look towards Azumi.