Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-17-2012, 04:20 PM

Hogwarts: Years later...

WARNING: Drarry (Harry/Draco) don't like? Don't read! Simple as that

It's after the war, somehow the twins were able to survive, even though Fred almost died. But, now to change things up, Dumbledore is gone, and it seems McGonagall has taken over the headmaster spot as headmistress. What would happen if the Harry would return to check out the school and ran into one person he would least expect to run into? And what's with Draco's reactions to all this? Find out soon...

Bellinda: Harry
Artist Poison: Draco

Last edited by Artist Poison; 10-17-2012 at 04:26 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-17-2012, 06:31 PM

After Harry was done packing, he soon heads to the train that will take him back to Hogwarts. Its been years since he last saw it after the war had ended and he killed Voldemort saving everyone. He was curious about how it looked now and also wanted to see the headmistress, McGonagall, to see how she was doing. And well check out the school. Everything had return to order like the war never happen but there was some people would never forget. And of course the person who saved them all. Harry Potter was a hero and the saver toward both magical and muggle world.

It was a long ride to the train station and Harry was finally aboard on the train. He stares out of the window in his compartment while the train was already heading toward the next stop. He was used to the ride so it would give himself time to prepare himself or sleep. Cause it was a long ride so he lays back and closes his eyes, falling asleep. It usual helps make the ride go alittle bit faster plus he didn't get much sleep the night before so a little nap would do him good.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-17-2012, 08:14 PM

Draco had taken a different way to Hogwarts, he liked to ride his broom alot more ever since the war; he was older, yet, looked about the same. His hair was short light, blonde, yet, sleeked back. He wasn't into the attire or style of his father, so he made his own without trying to look too much like his father. Ever since the war, his father had tried to get out for Draco, but, wound up ruining the family name.

Draco had been spending years trying to perfect it once more and figured that it would take awhile. He hadn't done much with having a job and thought maybe he could teach at Hogwarts just like Professor Snape had. Well, better than Snape, he wasn't going to harm anyone, just needed something to do. Potions was one thing he was good at that no one could tell him otherwise.

Floating on his broomstick just outside of Hogwarts, he sat there in a nice outfit including a scarf, and long black coat. The scarf had a bit of green on it, he was once before a Slytherin, and dealt with so many things. He started to remember things that happened within the school. The day he met the chosen one, the day he found out the chosen one could speak to snakes, and then the rest started to come back to him as he sat in the snow, it falling down from the sky.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM

Harry arrives there close to the Hogwarts by carriage. Harry steps out pulls his coat zipper up when a gust of cold air comes by him. Hogwarts always look beautiful during the winter time. It just make everything look white while the big gray school stood out in the snow. He sighs deeply alittle he would move up closer before something or someone came into view. And that blonde hair stood out very well in the snow.

Harry knew who it was right away. Only one person had that color hair. At first he wasn't sure what to do mostly because his family had played a big part during that time. And there was many that still disliked the Malfoy family. So indeed this was somewhat awkard that he would be the person he run into here. But one thing came to mind why was Draco here.

Grabbing his bags he moves toward Draco and the doors. He pushes him up his glasses alittle moving closer he stops about a few feet away from Draco. He looks around before looking back at Draco. "Hello..Draco...its been a long time."says. As it was a long time they saw each other and it was still a unexpected surpise to run into.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-17-2012, 10:06 PM

Draco snaps out of his thoughts glancing over and saw Harry standing there by the doors. Landing his broom he knew he couldn't turn back now, what would be the point of that, and then he would have to ride all the way back to his house. Draco settled to the ground and dismounted his broom keeping it in his hands "Yes it has, you're not as short as before" Draco commented, not as a compliment as it would have sounded, but, as an insult like before when they were kids. Though he didn't see any point in creating trouble as he had once before. "Why are you here?" though it should have been obvious that was for one thing, true.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-17-2012, 11:11 PM

Watching Draco land on his broom as he heads past him and looks over his shoulder at the blond. "Yes I have..I see you haven't change. Well maybe just alittle." says. But he could tell Draco had change some like Harry had. They aren't like they was back then. They bound to grow up some time or another. "Oh..I'm just here to see how the school is and talk to the headmistress." It was in good shape but there was still some places that still remind people about what had happen.

"I'm going to go inside now..its very cold.." says turns and heads to the door openning it before he walks inside with his bags. "You coming?" says over his shoulder since the door was still open. Figuring Draco was here for the same reason maybe.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-17-2012, 11:30 PM

Draco's face showed that he was cold, but, that doesn't mean he would admit to it. No Malfoy under any circumstance would admit to anything that would sound or seem weak to others. "You know there is an easier way than carrying those by hand" Draco stated as his broom shrunk to a small hand held sized as if as small as a key and he placed it in his pocket as he took out his wand.

With a simple flick of his wand, Harry's luggage was floating without his help and floated onward as they would move. Draco moved inside as the doors magically shut. He never helped anyone, except for himself in the past, but, there was things even he had to pass up at times. He wouldn't be this nice always or forever, this was just something he did for those he bothered with.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2012, 06:04 PM

Harry wondering what got into Draco all of a sudden. Watching Draco used his wand to leviate his bags. Maybe it was he wanted to do after all the trouble he cause, but it wasn't like he had any choice, his father had forced Draco to do things. "Yes I know..." Harry wasn't really know what to say after all. He was still surpised to see Draco here.

"Well this is a rare sight..first time in a long time I see you two get along together"McGonagall's voice was heard. As she steps down the stairs and heads over to Harry and Draco. "Its nice to see you again Mr. Potter..and also you too Mr. Malfoy" looking over at them. Harry looks at the head mistress and says, "It is nice to see you also Head Mistress.." smiles lightly "The school looks great..."

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-18-2012, 06:25 PM

"The pleasure is mine, headmistress. It seems we both wanted to speak with you, would you mind if I spoke with you after you finish speaking with Mr. Potter?" the respectful posture returned that all Malfoys had, he had regained his composure and acted like one now. "Till then I was going to check out the school, that is if it's alright with you" he added.

Snape never returned to Hogwarts after the incident, he didn't like kids to begin with and after everything that happened, he was not going to return. Draco knew alot of what was going on with those who survived and stayed hidden, very few were left, those who lived, coward, and even Draco thought it was pathetic.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2012, 10:01 PM

"Well I was hoping to settle myself into a room before I talk to Head Mistress McGonagall" Harry speaks up looking over at Draco before looking over at the head mistress "Its that ok?" The head mistress nods "Oh sure that would be fine..you can stay in one of the teacher rooms..I still haven't found a teacher to replace Snape nor the class I used to teach..I'll talk to you later then Mr. Potter"

Harry nods thanking McGonagall before using his own wand to take over his bags from Draco. He knew the school well and knew where all the teacher's room was. So what would leave Draco time to talk to the head mistress. McGonagall watches Harry walk away before looking back over at Draco. "We should go to my office to talk.." she says before turning and heads to her office.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2012, 02:51 AM

Draco nods approvingly as he follows her to her office, he remembered it quite well, and it hadn't changed too much. There were alot of rumors before when they were still in the school that the headmaster, Dumbledore, and the headmistress now had a thing for each other. It wouldn't surprise Draco though, he figured it was true, neither had been seen with anyone else before, and it's not like anyone had to make relationships public.

Draco left Pansy along time ago, thought she was too whiny for his taste, and now that the war was over, there was no need on the two of them getting together. "I actually wanted to ask you about applying for a position of teaching, I would like to try the potions class, if you would allow it" Draco stated as he stood speaking to her solely not the pictures in the room. Some students walked by and smiled at Harry, they knew who he was and knew that he was a great hero.

"Are you Harry Potter?" two girls asked coming up to harry smiling as if they were his own fangirl club.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-19-2012, 06:08 PM

McGonagall moving over to her desk before stopping looking at Draco. She was surpised he wanted to teach here. But she couldn't turn him down afte what happen and she needed a teacher for the classes. "Seeing that Professor Snape isn't going to return anymore. I can't let that class go on without a teacher. So if you are really up to being the teacher of the potion class." sitting down. She folds her hands infront of her looking at Draco. "Then I will allow it." says calmly.

Harry walks down the hallway looking at everything. It seems the pictures was happy to see Harry. He stops looking over at the girls. Ever since he saved everyone it seems all the girls was coming out of nowhere. "Yes I am Harry. Can I help you girls?" says. He hopin it wouldn't take to long he just wanted to get to his room to take alittle nap and wash up.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2012, 08:40 PM

(I hope you don't mind, but, I wanted to keep Fred alive and not dead, so I will answer that somehow later on, on how is alive, I like him too much to let him die and the twins have to be there for each other :P)

"Would you sign our Dark Arts books?" the more energetic one spoke, the other one was kind of shy, if he did sign it, he might get a crowd going and that could take awhile to sign every last one of them. For awhile they stood there eager to get an autograph. Though, when another voice spoke up, it seemed like the girls frowned and walked away "Why don't you girls get to your next classes? I believe it's study hall time and you have exams to prepare for" a familiar voice spoke up as Fred & George appeared, they were there to help out their business (with the headmistress' permission) to advertise during school hours and pull in more kids.

Draco listened to her as the pictures on the walls became silent to hear out the conversation, but, not to stare. "That would be much appreciated, headmistress. When would you like me to start?" He had gotten what he had hoped for, maybe this way he could teach kids not to follow his own mistakes, and it would be a good way to stay out of the way of public eye for awhile. Though it would be soon known that he would be taking over the potions class.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 PM

(I don't mind. I really did like the twins. And was kinda sad to see Fred die. But it was kinda funny the way he died. I mean what he said. But sure I don't mind.)

Knew what this was going to end up. He was about to say something when the twins came and took care of the girls. Harry watches the girls go way before looking over at Fred and George. It was glad to see them as first he thought the twins didn't survive. "Thank you guys..," he says "Its good to see you two are well. But away if any other girls came and saw giving them my siggy I would be swarm with girls." shrugged abit. It was something he had to get used to since after all he was the hero. The chosen one who killed Voldermort and stop the darkness.

The headmistress grabs the folders with the roosters for the potion class. She stands up from her desk and walks around it. Moving over "You can start tomarrow. I will make the annountment later when all the students and teachers are in the great hall." handing the folder "Here is your roosters for the students who are in enrolled in the class. Maybe you can help those from not going in the same path you went." McGonagall had faith in Draco that he would regain his pride and do the right thing.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2012, 11:16 PM

(wait i forget, what did he say?)

The twins had stuck with each other and if it wasn't for Ginny and Luna, Fred would've been dead. "Don't worry about it, mate" they spoke in unison, Fred had gone in a slight coma like sleep for about a week or two, when he woke up, he wasn't so happy the war was over without him. "Where you heading to, 'arry?" George asked as they continued to walk away from the people down the route that Harry had originally been heading.

Draco had his own battles to fight, but, for now he would rather not fight. He chose not to years ago and certainly now he wouldn't change his mind. Taking the papers, he smiled a bit "Guess I'll need to transport my stuff here, I wasn't expecting you to say yes, let alone so quickly. Thank you again, headmistress" now that he would be a teacher they could use first names and not their so-formal last names. "Is it alright to head over there now?" he asks uncertain if he should or not.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-20-2012, 01:21 AM

(I don't remember I would have to watch the dvd again to see what he said. I think it was something like I feel holy or something)

McGonagall looks at him once he took the paper work. "Well I believe everyone needs another chance, Draco. I would believe if Dumbledore was still alive he would agree with me. But yea you should head to your room now. I will see you later in the Great Hall." says. Now she had some work to do to get things ready for later. As the pictures was already telling all of the other pictures about the new potion professor.

"I'm just heading to a one of the teachers. I figure while I am here I can hope to get a teaching job here. I figure it would be good but then maybe I don't know really." shrugged abit. "I just have to talk to the headmistress about it..Main thing I came to see how the school was. I know when I left it wasn't in good shape. looking around alittle. He looks back over at the twins "Anyway need to get going so I can at lease take little nap..I should had taking my broom here instead of the train."

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2012, 02:27 AM

(oh yea, i dont remember it all but okay lol waiting for my man to get off work now and wow that was weird to say lol. Did Lucius die in the movie or books?)

Draco headed out and walked the halls the potions room, he kept his posture as he was always taught by his father. Just because his family was considered dark or evil, didn't mean he couldn't love them all the same as before. It complicated things, but, it would never stop his care for them. He only hated the one who shouldn't have been spoken before, Voldemort.

The twins had smiled being gone with a Cheshire cat smile (on both of their faces) and left Harry alone. No one bothered Harry after that, they smiled, chatted, and giggled (well the girls did anyways)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 PM

Harry watches the twins..they are more stranger than he knew them in school. But he was glad Fred was ok Georgy needed Fred as much Fred need his twin. At lease now he wouldn't have to worry about anyone else bothering him until he reached to a room. Which McGonagall had expected Harry to come back to get the room ready for. As much she expected Draco would take over the potion class.

Once in his room with a flick of his wand his bags lower down on the bed. Harry looks around the room and heads over to the window. It wasn't much to see since it was already starting to snow harder. He unpacks his belongs and goes to lay down on his bed. Harry folds his arms behind his head staring up at the ceiling. It didn't take Harry long to fall asleep.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2012, 06:40 PM

Draco went into the potions classroom, it was empty, and no one seemed to have been in there for awhile. Draco went to the office whispering something to make his belongings appear in the room, behind that room would be his room magically added onto for privacy. He knew there were things to do, alot of things to prepare for, and a way to explain to others about what happened in the past. He knew children would ask, they always did ask, and he wasn't about to hold back.

Some time went by as Draco sat in the chair, Severus Snape was like a second father...no more was more of an uncle to him because he had to be, Draco knew how Severus felt towards the Potters. He knew what happened after the war ended, he wished he could have saved him, death is worse than living most would say; however, living without those you care about or want, is more painful and saddening than anything else.

(told you I watched the movie)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-20-2012, 07:20 PM

After a while Harry woke up from his nap. It was better than when he was in school. All those night mares he had but now things seem to when back to normal. But still he couldn't help but to think of many people had died. That was another thing why he return to Hogwarts if anything else happen he would be there. Since many thought things wasn't back to normal yet.

Harry left his room and headed to the head mistress's office and knocks at the door. "Come in, Mr. Potter." McGonagall says as the door magical opens for Harry. Harry walks inside and the first thing he looked at as the picture of the late Dumbledore. He wish his picture could talk like all the others. There was still some guilt in him for not being there to save him.

"Harry...you should be over that by now. Its been what? like four years now?" McGonagall says. Harry looks over at her "Yea but..it still feels strange..to know I am still alive and he isn't. So many people died...." starts saying as he moves over the chair "But also you save many more...and knowing the truth about your parents. I think they want you to grow from it. Now I know you came here not to look at his picture...what is it Harry?" she says while sitting behind her desk. McGonagall was just like Dumbledore. So heart spoking and wise. She could see right thru Harry.

(Oh hush )

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 AM

Draco thought back onto the time that he met Harry and then later throughout the years, he hadn't realized that he had fallen asleep at the desk, his head on his arms. He was dreaming about the day that he first saw Harry Potter in the castle and then int changed to Dumbledore dying as magic was used to knock him off the building.

Students began to murmur around the school, Draco Malfoy, still regaining his title was at the school on the same day that Harry Potter who saved everyone and known as the chosen one had appeared. They weren't sure if there was going to be a fight or something, but, the headmistress would step in if something did happen.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2012, 06:55 PM

The day when into the evening and everyone heads towad the Great Hall. Harry got the class that he wanted. Seeing he was the right choice for the D.A.D.A. Class after all he mostly did very well in the class. And could teach the other students how to defend themselfs like he had. Harry fixes his teachers robe and heads to the front of the Great Hall to join the other teachers. He looks around abit not seeing Draco yet. Sitting down at the table looking over at the students watching them.

(Had abit of a writers block)

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2012, 11:12 PM

(oh its fine, that was how my post was before your last post there)

Draco walked in a bit late, he had appeared behind the teachers, not walking past all the tables, less eyes to be stared at by. He sits down next to Harry who sat next to the headmistress "Am I late?" he whispered to Harry, the headmistress looked like she was looking for something or someone. Or maybe she just wanted to wait for a right moment to speak. 'Looks pretty full in here, I wonder how big the classes will be' he knew it wasn't as much as before, but, being about four years later, it was full enough.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2012, 12:23 AM

Harry looks over at Draco and shakes his head. "No just waiting everyone to get here before the head mistress spoke." It felt odd that most of the professors had return but not all like Snape and some others. But there was nothing to be done about it. 'As they say whats done is done or something like that' Harry thought to himself. Harry looks at the students, he was glad that many had return. Thanks to twins.

McGonagall looks over at Draco and Harry before turning toward the houses tables. She stands up and everyone became quiet. "Before we start to eat. There is a few announcements to make. As you all know that there had been some lack of professor for the different classes you will be need to take." she pauses for a moment. Many students groan wishing they didn't have to take anymore classes especially the first years.

McGonagall went on "For the Potion Class...your new professor will be Draco Malfoy. And for the D.A.D.A...Defense of Dark Arts class..Harry Potter." motions over to both Draco and Harry for those who may not know the two. But that would be very unlikely. Harry looks over at the head mistress then to Draco before stands up.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM

Draco stood up when his name was called as some children whispered and the others cheered, he wasn't sure why he was getting cheers, but, he wasn't about to ask. Draco stared out all the children, he liked to be praised, and get attention when he was younger, and it somewhat still lingered.

Sitting back down a moment later to let McGonagal finish out her statement, he saw almost the same reaction out of each house as it should have been. Slytherins were looking sly, Ravenclaws as smart as they were said to be, Gryffindors were showing pride on their faces, and hufflepuffs were looking as active as before.