Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-13-2014, 02:59 AM

Joseph Checked all corners of labyrinthian. He saw no-one approaching. This was good.....the Thalmor had lost him. Holding his Amulet of Talos, Joseph approached the Busts of the Dragons priests (recently restored by yours truly). He placed each of the Masks on the busts, including the one he found in the dragons mouth. He then drew an Oblivion Gate in the Middle of the hut. He placed every Daedric artifact he got his hands on, from the Azura Star, to The Ebony Blade, and began to pray.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 08-13-2014, 03:11 AM

Amaerilde stood in the shadows, hiding behind one of the walls. She drew her dagger and quietly summoned her fire ball spell in her right hand. Her tail swayed softly behind her and her ears laid flat against her head, underneath her hood. She couldn't let him do this. She had planned on going back to get help from others but there was no time. She leapt out from her hiding place. "Drop what you are doing and stand up slowly," she said, her Kahjiit accent strong.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 03:27 AM

Joseph stood still, taking the moment to analyze the situation. He then leapt forward, and picked up Spellbreaker, and the mace of Molag Bal. "Don't try to stop, Vigilant. I will not let you undo all my hard work! Skyrim will be free, and those pointy eared bastards will die!"He said, prepared to fight for his life.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 03:33 AM

She grew more aware of her situation as he became armed. "You think you can control what is in the oblivion gate? The Daedra wish for Chaos. The will not stop with the elves. They will lay waste to Skyrim and all of Tamriel. Or did you not think it through that far?" she asked. She threw two fire balls at him to test out his reflexes. She needed to know what she was dealing with.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 03:57 AM

"The Lesser Daedra know to obey me. My Voice could crush them like the ants they are! "He said, holding up Spellbreaker. The Ward effect broke both the Fireballs. He then Went to try and strike her with the Mace. He acted like a Mad-mad, but he sounded like someone who went through hell, and came back only to have his eyes opened to the real world.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:04 AM

Amaerilde held up her dagger to absorb his blow. She kicked him back and moved back. "What makes you thing they will obey you? What can you possibly do that would make the Daedra mind you? They don't bow down to humans," she said. She threw her dagger to where it would ricochet off of the wall and come at him from behind. She then summoned her blizzard spell and began charging it.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:07 AM

"I'm not just a Regular human, Vigilant.....I am Dragonborn! "He said. He saw the Dagger Ricochet, and head towards him. To save himself, he uttered a single word. " 'Fus' "he said, and the dagger flew off.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:13 AM

Amaerilde frozen in place. That wasn't possible. "That isn't possible. You can't be a dragonborn. There is only one," she said. She released her blizzard spell and snow filled the room, whipping every which way. The artifacts he had gathered blew against the wall as well.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:19 AM

"If you read your history, there is always more then one dragon born at any time. Besides, who else would be dragonborn?"he asked, holding up the shield. His arm got hit, but nothing else.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:23 AM

She let her power die down. "You're looking at her. It makes sense why the elves had trouble getting you now. They can't even fathom the power of a dragon born. I, however, will not fail in stopping you," she said. She then focused on her energy and spoke. "Ven Gaar Nos," she shouted. A cyclone formed in front of her and began spinning towards him.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:30 AM

"They cannot fathom a human possessing such power! You khajit they would expect from it."he said. He then pointed past her " wuld nah kest!"he said, and darted past her. "So it would seem the gods decreed this day would come...the first and last dragon born, at the top of the ruins of the greatest dragon worshipping cities.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:34 AM

She quickly turned to face him. "It seems so. It's a pity. There is probably a lot we could have shown each other but you are part of a darkness that must be vanquished," she said. She focused again then spoke. "Gaan Lah Has," she shouted and energy began flowing from his body.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:37 AM

"My alliance with the daedra is temporary. The princes know that, if I wanted to, I could beat an army of daedra withou breaking a sweat. I just want my homeland free, is that so bad?"he asked

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:40 AM

"Why use them if you will just dispose of them afterwards? I do not think I will ever understand you humans. And yes, it is so bad. You might free your precious land but the daedric princes wouldn't stay under control of a mere dragon born forever. You overestimate your power," she said, waiting to see if he would make another move.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:47 AM

"Miraak, The Dragonborn that Killed Alduin, Talos of Atmora, King Wulfheart, all were Dragonborn, and all were beyond powerful. We are powerful too. I just need the Knowledge so that I can control it! "he said. He obviously wasn't planning another attack. This was a once in a life-time opportunity, and he wasn't going to waste it.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 11:39 AM

"If you say we are so powerful, why waist that power opening the oblivion gate? There are other ways of finding out knowledge, ways that won't end in chaos. If you stop this plan to release the deadra, I can help you free skyrim through an easier way and I will help you find the knowledge you seek," she said. She wanted to reason with him. If she could remove him from the dark path he was on, it would be a very good thing. The oblivion gate did not need to be opened.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 12:55 PM

"I'll stop my plan for now, but unless we can raise an army anothe way, I'm opening that oblivion gate."he said, picking up the artifacts.

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 03:40 PM

She let out a sigh. "What is it with Nords and thinking they need an army to solve everything? It can be done other ways. All that is needed is a few well trained men. I know a few of my fellow Khajiit that could help us. Trust me, an army is not needed. Two dragonborn and some trained assassins are all that is needed," she said. She wasn't too keen on being surrounded by an army of nords. "Also, only recruit people that you know you can trust. Skyrim is full of deceit in these times," she said.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 03:44 PM

"I'm not saying only Nords, we need everyone who will fight for skyrims independence. khajiit, Elves, imperials, hell I'd take argonians if they are willing to fight."he said. "The Empire is decaying. I won't be around for it to fall apart. When it does, those goddamn thalmor will jump at the chance to kill us, or enslave us."he said

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:08 PM

She help back a laugh. "Oh, so you plan on building an army, taking down the empire. Ok that's just good. What about when your men are resting and celebrating their victory? That would be the perfect time for the Thalmor to attack. You can't recruit just anyone. You have to be careful about who you pick to fight. That is one mistake you humans have made through out history. You aren't careful about who you left fight beside you and you get stabbed in the back," she said. She didn't want to upset him but it was the truth. She was always careful about who she chose to go on missions with her, especially back in her homeland before she became a Vigilant.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:17 PM

"The empire will destroy itself, no question about it....however, with Titus Mede dead, the seat is left empty..."Joseph rubbed his chin, looking past the snow, towards the direction of the imperial city. "Dragonborn...tell me..."he slowly faced her. "How would you feel becoming an empress?"

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 04:21 PM

She went silent at this. What was he up to? Why would he ask her that? "I don't think that would be wise. I don't know how people would feel with a cat ruling over everything. Isn't an imperial always the emperor or empress?" she asked. She didn't know if she would make a good empress. "Why do you ask? I doubt I would make a good empress anyway," she said.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:54 PM

"No, Dragonborn. Everyone has has been Dragonborn, because they can light the dragon fires at the temple of the one."he said. "With our voices, we could light them. We are the chosen of the god Akatosh."he said

Nola

Old 08-13-2014, 05:43 PM

"You really thought this through didn't you? I don't know if I should trust your judgement given that you almost opened the oblivion gate but I guess it is as good of a plan as any. So tell me, fellow dragonborn, how would I become an empress? I don't think you can just walk up to the throne and sit in it," she said. she didn't think it would be as easy as he was coming on.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 06:06 PM

"Dragonborns are almost universally revered as hero's....however, we need people willing to fight loyally for us."he said. "I think we should stick in skyrim for now. Gain the trust of the people. Make a name for ourselves."he said